Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Steampunk Story of Romance |~|Fxf, Mxm, Fxm, Plot Driven|~|

The First Stop: The Station

“Welcome, welcome, a fresh arrival to the city are you? Button up your waistcoat and adjust your goggles, I’ll introduce myself as we leave the steam station, it’s always hard to talk with the bustle at this time of day.”

I'm Lady Arachnia, or Miss Sydney, depending on what you prefer. So, a little information about me first then, I'm British, I'm Female and I'm thirty. I've role played for many years now as role-playing is a favourite hobby of mine. What I would like to cultivate here is a small handful of role-plays with an emphasis on an engaging story rather than just smut. Do not get me wrong, my rp’s have a constant sexual theme to them be that things going on in the background or with our characters directly and there will be plenty of it. It's just there may be a number of scenes developing characters and progressing the story between these scenes. I find that a story that makes you more involved with the characters leads to far more rewarding intimate moments, no?

I want these RP’s to feature romance, a genuine connection between characters even if the love is only one sided but I also do not mind power plays. Anything from a mentor like role where somebody takes the lead in the bedroom to something more substantial with a servant. I don’t just mean just gentle spanking and hair pulling (Though it certainly could be just that) either, I am happy for things a little more along those lines from brands and tattoos to mark a character to hard bondage and domination. I don’t mind if the character’s are in an even footing, both nobles or people in the upper echelons of society and I also don’t mind if there is some kind of power disparity there. A noble and somebody of lower class, two members of an organization where one is much higher up etc. Generally I’m flexible if we can craft a good story and I will consider most pairings. I like stories where submissive characters if they are involved have struggles and hard moments where they feel themselves being pushed to their limits. I like characters to overcome these and find the next challenge. I don’t like the RP to be fully doom and gloom and characters in the submissive role. I like to eventually find some kind of acceptance in their role if they don’t start with it where, while they do their part, life isn’t all too bad. Ultimately I like to see characters, both yours, mine and then ours together go through struggles, difficulties and be broken down only to get through these hard times and be rebuilt into something stronger. Character development is incredibly alluring.

Give me a good story, interesting characters and plot development and I will reply in kind!

What Does The Lady Want?

I won’t repeat what I said in my introduction to avoid becoming too repetitive, I think I explained my lust for the story well enough. What I want to do here is go into a few more details on what exactly I want in the rp.

So, what I am wanting for this rp is a steampunk RP, I will elaborate a little further down about the setting and characters I have in mind.

I will add what gender I would like to play these characters opposite down below but please just be aware I’m only really going to consider Fxm rp’s if the person really catches my attention. I don’t do it too often and usually get flooded by requests but so I tend to be quite picky with my male partners. Please, feel free to ask but I just hope you will be patient with me if I take some time to reply or if I unfortunately say no to the request. I only wish to start a few rp’s so I am going to be quite choosy with my partners.
(That being said, I am hoping to have at least one FxM. I am, however, very much considering doing an Rp with three of us ideally with a female and a male character opposite one of my own. If that is something you would be interested in please tell me, a group rp is something I desperately want as wall as some one on ones. Somebody who is willing to play a male that can be involved in MxM scenes are far more likely to appeal by the way! Please state this when you message me if it applies to you.)

So for these Rp’s I am actually hoping to develop some kind of romance for my characters. It might take a lot of work and start out very forced only to grow over time as we rp but I definitely want these to end up benign a story of these characters in love.

I often do RP’s with a strong theme of Domination and Submission and honestly I don’t mind that here, it’s a natural thing for me, but different to my usual I want there to be an element of love even if it ends up being one sided.

I very much enjoy smut and I expect plenty of scenes but I need plenty of scenes that are just story and plot development to make the smut scenes land so much more powerfully. If all you want is smut with little story I’m not the partner for you.

I really want long term rp’s, I’ve had so many people ditch me this year and it hurts. I want to build up a story and do these rp’s for years to come. Please, please only contact me if you are looking for a similar commitment. I like rp’s to be relatively active, at least a few posts a week. Ideally if we can post a minimum of three times a week or so and when we’re both free if we could do even daily or several posts a day if it just lines up well. I do work shifts and I know IRL gets in the way for everyone but if we go weeks without replying I do lose my mojo a little. It’s also why I like being in contact OOC on discord or so as we can stay in touch and discuss things easier. If you need to go away, take a short break or whatever then that is cool, I will likely have to at some point but just tell me. Also like, if you really do lose your interest then let me know, I’d rather either try and fix it or at least know the RP is over.

I am happy to RP over either discord, Threads or Pms. Even if we rp on threads or pms if you do have discord I’d love to discuss the RP there or at least talk as friends over there. I’m a chatty person and I love having a rapport with the person I am rping with.

Also I should add that my posts tend to go from 2-4 paragraphs on average though when I am scene setting and so on they can go on to considerably longer. Honestly it all depends on what is going on and my partner. I don't do short one or two line posts and I am also not interested in every post taking me two hours to write. Enough so that the post has substance and detail but not so much that it feels like it's been filled just to make a post length.

To add me on Discord my name is Spider Sidney#9542

The Setting - The Nation Of Dystoxia

There were seven main land masses across the planet governed by their own laws and leaders. Dystoxia was still ruled by a royal family. Unlike several of the continents Dystoxia's land varied from considerably from one area to another. The mainlands were rock deserts and canyons while some temperate mountainous forests that towered over these desert plains were where several of the countries cities away from the coasts sat, the canyons were rich in minerals and ores making the land highly profitable. Most of those living down in the canyons and deserts lived in settlements similar to that of frontier lands, bandits, mining guilds a plenty. Sheriffs and smaller scale security groups kept order in these settlements while the cities were considerably better provisioned and more hospitable. The coastal areas were tropic with lush jungles surrounding the cities based there on the edge of the vast oceans. To the east was the Valserian Ocean, this stretch of water also covered most of the north side of the land. The south and west was home to the Gorean Ocean which trailed in to an archipelago. Many islands lie off the cost containing rare animals for furs along with spices and highly valued gem mines. One of the major features of Dystoxia was the fact that through the centre of the continent ran a long oasis which followed the river Darver. Trains were the main way to get around though many poorer people still used horse and cart. If you were lucky or wealthy enough you could gain passage on one of the great airships.

Dystox was the capital city of Dystoxia and situated in the mainland several hundred miles away from the coasts. The city sprawled out in a web way of buildings and railroads that crept through the many mountains of the area. Several parts of the city were connected via rail through some of the larger mountains that cut the city into segments. Smoke billowed from the great capital and lights always flashed into the sky at night. Factories and other production buildings ran from coal and clock works. The city was always active and never slept, there were ever plenty of things underway through the city and no end of hard labour to be done. The city perched on several levels along the mountains and the more sought after decedent areas were generally closer to the summit . The wealthiest sector where those with the most money lived was in a lush valley in their large mansions. Well maintained trees, statues and small wildlife bloomed and blossomed here. Atop one of the small mountains in the valley stood the royal palace which was a spectacular building with great spires that sported several large cogwheels that were perpetually moving. At the top of the tallest tower rested a colossal diamond that rotated with the turning of the cogs. Every full turn a pulse of energy seemed to emit from it and travel through the metal devices around it. This was one of the largest power sources in Dystoxia powering the majority of the city.

Some other points of interest here were two of the more important buildings. One was a large floating gladiatorial combat arena that was just a short ride away from the middle districts. Here many prisoners of war and criminals were sent to serve the people as entertainment. Those either unsuited to life as a normal slave or those too gifted to be wasted lived a usually short life on the fields with the screaming of adoring fans. Not every combatant was there against their will however, there were many who willingly pit themselves against foes in the sand to earn the honour and glory that came with it. Wealth and fame following those who managed to impress.

The other and arguably the second most important building in the cities situated on the upper levels of the mountains was the auction house. Slavery was a common punishment in Dystoxia as keeping one locked up fir the rest of their life meant that they were simply a burden on the nation.
Slavery however, slavery meant that the state could gain a proffit out of their auction and they could be put to use. Many of the lesser slaves or more undesirable lots were snaffled up on the cheap side by the mining clans or town militias to work their days out. Some were sold to the merchants. Tradesmen and other members of the middle cast to either assist with their home life, their work or just as some kind of status symbol.
Some of the more beautiful and physically attractive slaves were purchased by the more wealthy or the nation’s brothel owners while others who were particularly unique often brought in high numbers at the auctions from the country's elite.

The last two things I will add about this setting is as follows. Some people, a small number, are born with particular gifts and abilities. These can be the abilities to manipulate fire, heal faster than normal, have enhanced strength or read thoughts. (Think X-men and mutants). They live like the rest of the nation's citizens but, obviously, can be quite influential figures or slaves that bring in a high price. While I don’t mind people playing these characters (Some of my characters are among this number) it’s not required and I do adore more normal less out of the ordinary characters as well!

The other thing is that, while I have a lot of this world thought up I am inviting you in to it, to be a co-editor and somebody who can both influence the world and add their own touches on to it. If we RP this will become our setting, our world, our sandbox. I’d love to see what we could do.

Lady Sidney’s Characters!

So, first thing is first, I have three characters in mind already but I am very happy to come up with another with people if they have some ideas!

The Doll Maker
Miss Avabelle Fiorin Poppyrow could definitely be described as extravagant. She had wealth and a quick glance at her would tell anybody that. Her hair was purple and curled into long ringlets that scattered all around her head and down to her shoulder blades. In her long locks were several brightly coloured bands and beads that added to her bright appearance. She had a smooth unblemished and rather young looking face. Her eyes were a deep purple that matched her hair, likely the result of some cosmetic procedure. Her eyes had black eye-liner and a very faint shade of purple eye shadow. Her eyebrows were thin and well looked after with not a single hair out of place. On her upper lips she wore a thick layer of black lipstick whereas her lower lip had a purple layer. She wore a frilled silk lace dress that was a black and purple colour. The dress was made by herself and without even touching it was obvious that the dress was made of a very fine and expensive foreign silk. She had long elbow length matching gloves that were tightly fastened to her hands, they were fingerless so that she could show her alternating black and purple nail polish. The dress stopped around her knees and the top of her socks were visible purple and black stripes, before vanishing into her boots. Her boots were made of shiny black leather. The soles, heels and laces however were that bright purple colour once again.

Miss Poppyrow is part of the upper class of Dystoxia, she makes incredibly expensive and highly sought after dolls that fetch a high price amongst the rest of the upper or middle class. She has an ability to seemingly control a number of life sized mannequins. She is always flanked by two of her faceless protectors and her home is tended by a number of these carrying out all number of menial tasks.

She is used to getting her own way and lives with no other living attendants. She is quick to throw tantrums and can be incredibly cruel when she doesn’t get her own way. She’s always on the lookout for servants and associates to join her for social engagements and parties. Somebody to help join in with her tea parties, to take care of her considerable carnal desires. She is incredibly bratty. Servants she often treats like living dolls with making them nice outfits and the like so she can play dress up.

Pairings: Mostly I am looking for FxF for this one but I could maybe be tempted by MxF if you have some good ideas or perhaps a FxFxM. Really I could be happy for a number of pairings. Another noble she ends up taking a fancy to or a member of the royal family, somebody of a lower station that for some reason she takes an interest in. One of her latest servants she takes to be her assistant. There is a lot of other potential pairings I haven’t placed here, feel free to use your imagination and share any ideas you have!

The Richest Man In Dystox - Cotter Worthington.

The Engineer stands around six foot tall with short well maintained brown hair and a short beard. His face, while holding a scar along one cheek and the first wrinkles of age beginning to appear is relatively handsome. He’s usually seen in a brown top hat which has the ends bent upwards. A set of brass goggles with a number of dials sit atop the tophat. His shirt is a simple white one hidden below a brown leather waistcoat that has small engravings of flowers going along it and buttons styled like cog wheels. Fingerless gloves and black trousers of a similar quality and style are worn and the ensemble is finished with polished brown shoes. Around his neck is a constantly moving gyroscope and always with him is a fine polished gold tipped copper cane, the handle styled after an ornate cog.

Sir Cotter Chadwick Harding Worthington the seventh is known by most of Dystoxia’s citizens as the man with the money. He is an esteemed engineer who’s family is responsible for many of the nation's advances over the years. The finest air ships come from him and his businesses, the rail system was invented by one of his ancestors and through this his estate is vast, it’s said that even the crown borrows money from him. He served as an admiral in the Dystoxian navy after working his way up for several years before he finally retired from this role (Though he takes it back up in the case of war) to focus on his own pursuits.

Cotter lives aboard a grand airship of his own design along with his own personal guard and a number of servants and slaves. Most of the servants that deal with running the vessel, cooking, cleaning and serving are paid workers. The slaves however… they are something different. Cotter is a collector, he loves to own things no other can and this includes slaves.
Cotter goes out of his way to collect many people who have been gifted with powers and has a fair number already numbered in his collection of slaves. Cotter can be cruel and is quick to dish out punishment to those not living up to his high standards which usually brings such slaves in line. Those who accept their position and grow into what is required however end up with a life that many of the nation’s population would dream of. Fine foods, freedom to go about when there is down time and either do orders and tasks for their Master or simply to get some time out in the open, so long as they don’t hide the fact that they are in fact a slave to Sir Worthington.

Cotter hosts many grand gatherings and parties which he uses to make connections and show off his collection of slaves. Some are paired up for the night to fuck and perform for those gathered, some are left to satisfy the needs of the guests, others work with the servants in serving the guests and many are paired up with the slaves of those visiting. Pairings are usually done without regard to a slave’s tastes or preferences. Even when not at these parties he likes to keep his slaves busy and puts them to use. They are expected to hold to his high expectations and the reputation that a slave of somebody as prestigious is expected to have.

Pairings: I’d be happy for Mxf Mxm or a group rp here. I will rp many side characters here and it’s always helpful if my partner is interested in doing that too. I’m happy to either play Cotter with a new addition to his collection of slaves, him with a member of his personal military be it low or high rank without powers or just another person he has taken an interest in. It could be a noble, some low rank that works aboard his ship as an engineer, somebody from overseas he took a liking to, again the options are vast and please do not think the few ideas I put here are all of them

The Doctor - Vellaris Putricia

Her hair was dark green and bound together in many strands with various strings and trinkets, riddled with cogs, beads, coins and various other decorations. On her forehead she wore a large pair of goggles that were a dull brass colour and had countless dials and settings on it. Her eyes were the same toxic green, as were her lips. Her face was pretty and she hadn’t a single blemish upon it. She wore a relatively tight black and green vest shirt that hugged her c cup breasts. Around her neck was a necklace that had a small vial attached to it. Her shirt had several seemingly pointless straps on it. The doctor’s trousers were a similar colour and design except they had a green skirt coming from the waist and down to the middle of her thighs. She wore black fingerless gloves and heavy black boots. Handing over one shoulder was a matching satchel that seemed to be full of and always clinked.
Vellaris is one of the city's upper class due to the quality of the procedures she is able to manage. She seems to tailor treatment for every patient perfectly almost as though she just intrinsically understands their body’s needs. What they don’t realize is that it’s due to her ability. Tasting one of her patients by drinking some of their blood, part of the flesh that had to be removed or the likes lets her get a grasp of just what is going on in another person’s body.

The doctor, while not working, loves to experiment. She works in her lab to create new potions and poultices that she can try on the number of slaves that she captures. Finding new cures, new diseases and generally ways to alter the human form. As well as that she is fond of performing experimental surgery. There are the simple things she can do to graft extra muscle and ligament enhancements to make one faster or stronger to more cosmetic procedures like changing the colour of one’s eyes.

While the worst of her experiments are saved for the cheap throw away slaves she is on the lookout for an assistant. A slave that she can perform experiments on (One’s that are either temporary or serve to enhance or change that person’s capabilities or appearance) while also, ideally, train to assist her in her work. Vellaris is a sadist who can’t help but give in to those needs often and, like many others, she has needs of her own to take care of. An assistant will be expected to fully satisfy her in all manners throughout their internship as well as endure her cruel sadistic needs when they emerge.

Along with that there can be many other potential partners and some of these might even be more appealing. A former teacher that she still speaks with? A patient? Somebody that she just meets while buying supplies or is going out with her daily routine? Again! Creativity is great. Throw ideas at me.

Pairings: Honestly anything can go here. Fxm, Fxf or even a group. For this, partners should be good with transformations and experminats. It could be anything from breast enlargement, potions to alter one’s libido to maybe temporarily making somebody's body rubbery or oozelike. Honestly we can get crazy and come up with some great ideas here if we go for the assistant thing

As for other partners she will likely still do some cosmetic experiments if they are interested but they will be less of a test subject! Again, I find rp opposite a male less appealing though it could work if I am very interested in my partner’s creativity and engagement.

The Lady’s Kinks

Forced Scenes - This one only fits in certain rps. It can be being forced to wear certain outfits to perform certain acts in public. Again, it’s RP dependent and can be involved to a varying degree.

Public Scenes - If a character is forced out and about dressed like a loveable little harlot then that is great. If they wear collars, or, honestly, just holding hands and kissing in public. Depending on the rp it can be more regular forms of affection or can tie in to the next kink.

Humiliation - My all time favourite, from characters being called degrading names to being forced into revealing outfits or being used for something as simple as a footrest. This doesn’t need to be forced upon a character, it can be something behind closed doors with pet names and bedroom fun

Branding/ Piercings - What can I say? Seeing a character marked and decorated for their new owner or their lover is just incredible!

Strong Characters - I love a tough feisty character, I'm not one for damsels in distress. I hate virgin helpless princesses and innocent little flowers, they just do nothing for me. Even if your character is submitting to the role they are in then have some spine, have some driving force within to keep surviving. Don’t just give up entirely in bad situations.

Anal - Both giving and recieving, love it! Why would we leave this particular avenue of pleasure untouched?

Bondage - Collars, cuffs, paddles, ropes, candles, gags. I don’t need to really explain this do I?

The Final Words

So, if you’ve read through this and are still with me then fantastic. I’ve put a lot of thought into this post and I’m hoping those who are really interested in a long term story filled with twists and turns are still reading. As I say, I really want to build something here so I’m being a little picky.

If you have read all I have said and still have interest in role-play then please get in touch. I will do my very best to reply to any messages I get but please put a little thought into your message. If you just reply with “Hi want to rp?” then I likely won’t get around to replying. I don’t need a novel, far from it but at least let me know you have read this. Start your interaction with me with “Greetings Miss Sidney” or “My Lady” or something so at least I know you have read this. Also, as I stated before feel free to add me to discord and we can get things arranged there.

I truly, deeply hope I find some good partners here interested in the same thing that I am and I absolutely cannot wait to hear from you wonderful people. I eagerly await your telegrams, hopefully the messenger delivering them won’t get distracted on their way to me by the brothel this time… or worse, get jumped down one of the city’s dark alleys.

• Miss Sidney

Last edited:
Would like to do this again. Really fancied getting a good rp where we can have a lot of OOC discussion about planning a story together. Discuss what is going on, upcoming scenes and both have a lot of impact on the story. Any one fany crafting a story with a nice sprinkling of smut with me?

So, giving this a bump here. I have a lovely lady wanting to do an rp with ideally my Engineer or my Doll maker characters. We do like the idea of being able to do a three way RP though so I'm really looking for somebody that would be open to that. I'll quickly post what we're really looking for.

What would be perfect is somebody to RP with my Engineer. Basically him taking two new slaves and it would be the start of their enslavement to him. Ideally people with powers. Now what would be perfect for this is a a male character that you don't mind being involved in both MxF Scenes as well as MxFxM ones too, ideally Bi rp. Another female character could also fit in to this rp though along with ours.

The second option is with the Doll Maker. Again, ideally a male character for this one. No need for the bi scenes in this one.

So yeah, either of these but the first option is definitely the one we'd love the most! I do hope to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom