Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Dark_Times) My Dearest Toy (Kiari03)

Dark_Times

Star
Pope had never really given much thought to trying to tell others what to do, or even to say no to them, he did resist at time but it never prevailed. That's what got him here he supposed, not that he could escape now, he just didn't have the heart. He was around 5ft 9, a slight build, not that strong but still nice to look at, his hair was short blond and always in a mess and his brown eyes always looked terrified.

"Filthy as ever I see..." Kaytlin murmured as she walked inside of the slave chambers, riding crop under one arm. She wouldn't sully her hands with the filth of these men, may the be guard or slave, without a good scrubbing first. She had long brown hair, flawless, sharp blue eyes, and was wearing a slimming black dress with silver heels. She had free run to come and go as she pleased through these cages, considering it was her father who had established him. Her mother had been a mistress, a slave originally, but she played her cards right and now lives with her father as his wife. She wasn't looking for anything that complicated, simply someone to replace her former toy.

She wasn't looking for something too fierce, but with enough life to have a little bit of fun with. She couldn't help herself as she stopped in front of one boy's cage, lifting his face with her whip, and, because of his mouth, lashing out the whip across his face, guaranteeing to leave a scar. "Don't you have anyone with manners, dad? God, all I asked him was how big he was." She thought as she continued to capture the eyes of both men behind cages and men outside of them. She stopped in front of Pope's cage and stated with a firm voice, "Come here and look at me." She stated, deciding to be a little less blunt this time.

Pope had backed up against the rear of his cage after seeing the treatment of the last man, he drew together all the courage he could, "No!", his voice was quiet but it was sure. He raised his head and tried to look as sure as he sounded, but he knew it would never work. Once he saw her his attempt seemed to have failed, but he stayed on his feet, ignoring the rising chatter of the other slaves. His body was in a low defensive crouch, he was ready for the pain, after all he deserved it for this idiotic outburst.

She blinked and then smirked with a devilish grin, "Guard, bring him to me...force may be needed for this one." The guard she had summoned was a big nasty thing by the name of Bruno, short, sweet, and to the point in most of his actions, he wasn't the brightest thing. She tapped her foot impatiently as Bruno searched for his leash, "Would this be what you're searching for." His leash was attached to the front of his cell door. Once again, not the brightest. With a nod, he took the leash and latched it onto Pope and Kaytlin walked into the cage. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. If you don't, I will have Bruno extract it for you." She warned. This was the whole reason she sought his assistance. This slave hadn't been cleaned yet and she wasn't about to touch him with her hands a moment sooner, but Bruno could.

He flinched away from the grin, he knew what was next. He kept his mouth tightly shut as the brute of a guard confused himself, he pressed himself against the back of the cage as the guard put the leash on. He let out a low growl but obeyed, like a dog that knows it has lost, he wanted to keep his eyes open and seem brave but he shut them all the same. He remained there in his crouch again, tongue out and eyes shut awaiting the pain that was to come. The thought crossed his mind of fighting back, but it would be fruitless after a lifetime of this. He could almost feel the air getting thick, it was about to happen.

Back
Top Bottom