Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed π”»π• π•”π•₯𝕠𝕣 π•„π•’π•Ÿπ•™π•’π•₯π•₯π•’π•Ÿ'𝕀 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕀.

Closed - no longer seeking
Welcome and thanks for checking this out. : )

Doctor Manhattan

"Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› α΄€ α΄˜α΄œα΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄› ᴑʜᴏ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ κœ±α΄‡α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄›Κ€Ιͺɴɒꜱ."

WJMTJkC.png

{ he / him | Mr. XXXX ∎ currently closedXXXX β˜‘ seeking: short term / long term (either)XXXX β˜’ threads / PM's / Discord (PMs on here vastly preferred) }

XXXXXX

cwvoxc4.png

Background:

*29 years old, male, 10+ years writing experience
*prefer third person past tense
*3-6 paragraphs or more per post (I tend to match my partner)
*flexible in terms of settings, style, and tone but want substance
*don't care much about ratio
(whatever works, and who doesn't love good smut?)
*I post fairly frequently and like good, open communication OOC

and in setting up an RP
*pretty chill and easygoing and...not sure what else I missed
but feel free to ask
*prefer playing against other IRL females but if you're not one, just tell me.
*I am dominant. I don't play submissives, but will play on an even keel.
*I tend to like things rough, nasty, dark and dirty.
*I will typically use Rohit Khandewahl as a reference, or one you provide.

Availability:
∎ WORDCOUNT: 350-2000+ words
∎ TIMEZONE: EST U.S. (Florida)
∎ FREQUENCY: Usually respond daily
fVRhB1K.png

Genres:

*Modern/Slice-of-life
*Science Fiction
*Fantasy
*Horror

Pairings (my
preference in bold):

Boss x Secretary
Beast x Captured Female
Brother/Father x Sister/Mother/Daughter
Hero/Villian x Heroine/Villainess
Mage/Sorceror x Witch/Apprentice
Demon/Satan/Deity x Angel/Human

Kinks/Limits:
Click for More
Kinks:
Domination in all forms, BDSM, spanking, dirty talk, romance, hair pulling, biting and nibbling, teasing and rubbing, grinding and secret sexual situations like under a desk; fingering, spanking, slapping, receiving oral - especially long, sloppy enthusiastic blowjobs with lots of back and forth between characters; facefucking, deepthroat, cunnilingus, teasing each part of the pussy, strict commands and control, choking, knotting, shower sex, pinning, forced or watched/mutual masturbation, kissing and foreplay, all manner of toys and instruments, whips and paddles, degradation, anal, anal training/virginity, risky sex or the threat of being caught, filming or photographing in the scene, cucking, cheating, monster and tentacles, ageplay (PLAY only; you must be 18+), non-con, dub-con, forced, cum-in-mouth and swallowing, cumplay/smearing, soft facials, bukkake, humiliation, DDlg (not the "tender" kind), blackmail, corruption, breeding, creampies, light bloodplay with small cuts, etc. I mean aside from the limits, I'm down for it and am flexible to adjust.

Limits:

Scat, vore, gore, diaper play/infantilism, carrying to term/pregnancy sex, stupid or unrealistic characters, overly cutesy bullshit or a lack of competent English.

Wordbank:

complexity
passion
power play
smoldering lust
pHi0PVl.png

Currently seeking:

*Intense romance, whirlwind affairs, slow burns, ratcheting tension
*Violent, vicious and brutal fucks; non-con, extreme humiliation/degradation
*Power imbalance, blackmail, consolidating control by any means necessary
*Brats with bite, sharp and intelligent women reduced to eager sluts
*Stories with depth and strong connections between characters

Additional notes:

*Ghost friendly in the sense that I get it but please talk to me first.
*Not demanding in the least, patient and happy to wait for replies.
*Anything you have a question on, my inbox is always open to all.

Fandoms:

Harry Potter ┃(especially as Harry or Draco)
Mass Effect┃ (especially as Shepard or Garrus)
The Witcher┃ (especially as Geralt of Rivia)
Star Wars┃ (especially as Luke, Han, Kylo)
Also interested in: Skyrim, Dragon Age, M:TG

Plots:

β—£THE LONG ROAD DOWN~

She's just so lovely, sweet, easily willing to please. Perhaps a little slow, but well, nothing too dramatic that can't be fixed. Simple and sexy, let's say. Could be a student, could be a secretary, but in general your character is a happy-go-lucky gal who has not a care in the world, and is ready to spread joy and cheer around the universe.

Until she meets my character.

What starts as simple flirtations leads to dressing for him, small suggestions or commands he makes that she responds to...then he slips his fingers into her (literally), which she accepts, and things go from there. Slow, gradual corruption leaves your character a complete fucktoy for his most depraved fantasties and he's more than willing to share, to pass her around with his friends, to fill all her holes at once with men waiting for their next turn, and the next.

In essence, what I want here is a relatively innocent, unblemished girl who loves life and doesn't know her own beauty getting turned over the course of time into a cocksucking cum dumpster.

[status: open] XX∎XX long-term corruption, loss of innocence XX∎XX modern/historical

β—£LESSONS IN REPENTANCE~

A young woman (your character) recently moves to a town with a rigorous church-going, god-fearing presence. Perhaps she is a girl of the faith herself, and her family wants her involved in the church more and more. She is a virgin, but has explored a bit, and has questions. The Pastor (my character) is more than willing to provide plenty of answers and practice and experience - away from prying eyes. Slowly, he winds her away into his office for his own private lessons, devolving more and more to her in situations like under his desk even while he's on the phone to eventually complete corruption and debauchery.

There are number of ways to play out this scenario; it could be non-con but more interesting I think is if the lady is curious or perhaps a little oblivious and easily taken in, and happy to fall into sin if it means she gets explanations, and demonstrations. Eventually he'll be railing her little pussy furiously and often but she doesn't know that, nor expect that at all. Perhaps her willingness to explore with her mouth leads to more and more, and it goes from there.

[status: open] XX∎XX religious corruption, power play XX∎XX modern/historical
β—£STAR TREK: TO BOLDLY GO~

My character is captain of the U.S.S. Vertigo, a large Constitution-class ship, and you are member of my crew. We're a bunch of rag-tag people, wanting to explore and prove ourselves. I'm envisioning something akin to Strange New Worlds, and ideally I would like it set within TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager, or SNW.

I would say my knowledge of Star Trek is fairly extensive, from the newer films on down as well, however I have not watched Discovery much nor the second season of Picard. Everything else I've seen and have a lot of familiarity with. I'm looking for a fun space adventure that has lots of different steamy scenarios so if you have any ideas on what you might be interested in then please hit me up and we'll get it going.

[status: closed] XX∎XX lighthearted, domination, power imbalanceXX∎XX science fiction

β—£PUTTING IN THE WORK~

Amir Khanna is the CEO of his own consulting firm, and he's looking to hire a new secretary. When your character walks in the door, it starts a chain of events that lead to a torrid affair between the two of them, and how it develops depends entirely on how you want it to shake out.

I've tried to make this RP work before in myriad different varieties; my ideal scenario is one where you are more flirty to start, or even wanting/willing to initiate, but there are also good options in which it is more forced, illicit or coerced in a way, leading to more dubious consent. However it's my biggest crave and so if you have ideas on how to execute something fun (and perhaps even funny) in this type of common situation then I'm all for brainstorming something together.

[status: closed] XX∎XX workforce romance, domination, secret sex XX∎XX modern/slice-of-life

Samples:
Balance, as a concept, was not something that the Sith as a whole did well with, generally. Venrion supposed that in part it was definitely due to the manner in which they accessed the Force, and what it naturally sought out of them, and from them. Supremacy was the way of the Sith. Dominance was the way of the Sith. Terror, violence, agony, all of it; these did not require temperance, so far as the Sith were aware, and thus they'd never bothered. So what if their very skin would morph and weld, physically corroding, evidence of their corruption? Most didn't care and that had especially been true of the last, Sidious. He had channeled so much Force lightning at his opponent, Jedi Master General Windu, that he'd literally flayed himself alive. Whoops. So balance hadn't mattered at all.

That was, until this particular second.

Venrion went about with his delicate act, which became all the more difficult thanks to his screaming, shrieking protege, who hurled both blasts of haphazard energy at him and virulent words of defiance. The only solace he could find in this messy, heated fuck was that he'd again told her everything, flatly, explained in full, and she threw it back in his face. So, consequences be damned, he was in her, ramming his monstrosity home to her very womb, ripping her apart from the lone act of claiming her leaking cunt, for in spite of herself and her dramatic declarations and all the attacks she tried to hurl at him, she was wet, impossibly wet, making it very easy for his fat cock to slide throughout her slippery pussy over and over and over again.

However, the problem was twofold; first, she wasn't willing, clearly, and so wasn't giving her attention to the Holocron in the slightest. Granted, he had her under tremendous duress, backed up and hitting the far wall on each of his tremulous thrusts, still being choked just a little and physically inert in the places that mattered, but he had possibly wished that she might be able to retain some semblance of focus. But no, having pressed the button to trigger her so wildly, Venrion suffered, and had to do double duty, reconstituting her assault back into him and then channeling the entirety of that into the device, which by this point shook constantly, getting closer and closer to bursting apart as he so desperately wished. A balancing act if there every was one, complicated by the second, more important fact that Ilar currently functioned as a gigantic Twi'lek battery, all of her blowbacks redirected through that human conduit that was Venrion, and if he made a single mistake, they'd both burn themselves up and out, dead in a flash. Great.

At least he could say that she gave her best effort as a Sith, if nothing else. Anger, Pain, Rage, Hatred, Murderous Intent, all cycled around and through and out around her, the ordeal wearing on them both, but not yet near completion.

"Isn't this w-what you wanted, w-whore? The hard way, the t-tough path, hmm? Take that fucking cock like you're m-my personal fucktoy," he howled back, losing himself to the Force channeling entirely. Venrion pounded the stuffing out of her viciously, her back crashing in propulsive pops, and he spat hard on her bouncing peaks, groping at them as well, first one then the other, running his thumb along her alerted buds, then hanging on for leverage. At the same time, the male squeezed his other palm shut, fully causing her air to become constricted, and was rewarded via a twitch from her loins, startling him, making him aware of just how much her body responded even if her mind was closed off. "Look at you, choked out like a slut, cunt dripping with need, s-so OPEN, finally, f-fully, like I've been demanding. THIS IS T-THE WAY OF THE S-SITH," he shot out, words tumbling together thanks to his explosive pumping, routinely invading her heated slit. Goodness, she held him tightly, and though he wasn't so naive to believe that she was viginal, her overworked pussy hadn't been claimed like this in some time, if ever.

SLAP, he backhanded those jiggling tits first one side, then the other, and SLAPPED again, right before he tore into her velvety cunt again, so roughly that he thought for a second he'd fucked right through her. But then his heavy balls walloped at her opening, all eight inches of veiny prick buried to the maximum, and he even seized her lekku with the beating palm, stimulating her insanely more, doing exactly what he needed to, invading his student with cockmeat venomously hard.

CRACK. The seal that surrounded the topmost part of the pyramid warned him that, as soon as they came, it'd be ready, and so would he, because if he wasn't, this would be the shortest training of their possibly limited lives, perhaps minutes remaining.

Through power, though - astonishing, enormous power - they'd gain victory.
Aphodel felt almost celebratory, relaxing in his quarters within the small encampment that had become the makeshift cental hub of his guild. The Guild of Dark Arts was still a relatively new organization, though he had worked and toiled hard in order to get the name widely known - it was his only hope of attracting members, thanks to the blasted Academy rules. He should have never taught for them, Aphodel pondered ruefully, before draining a great gulp of his Florendil wine. Elves really had the best vineyards and if he wasn't careful, he would go overboard and be drunk for his own ritual, which he was to oversee directly. Better not to be inebriated, the male figured, and reluctantly he put the goblet down onto his desk and stepped out.

Their location was an old, disused fortress, Ankhridge Point, which had not seen any action or habitation since the war twelve years ago. He had only discovered it thanks to a benefactor who respected his unusual methods while he was teaching at the Academy; that mage had moved on, but the knowledge of this fortress would last Aphodel forever. This was because the fortress was only discoverable by magic - blood magic, specifically, a rather tricky and dangerous spell. He had cast the enchantment himself, and due to his student being the owner of the land upon which the remains of the fortress now rested, he was owner in deed as well - just in case somehow the enchantment was penetrated and he had to account for the pool of (more or less) squatters that might have then taken up residence in the many rooms of the fort besides him. These apprentices were his cause for celebration, and he smiled and felt his gait quicken as he went to the main hall, where the ritual was to be performed. Mazar, Tonimbo and [Y/C] were all scheduled to advance to the next stage of their training, and he could not be more excited or more happy for them. Mazar had been preparing for weeks; Tonimbo was eager to spill his blood for the cause, and [Y/C]...

As he entered the hall, he paused to look at the attendants. Currently he had a total of nineteen disciples, most of which were out and about and were doing work for his benefit or the guilds, or on contract, or working to expland the reach of the organization. It was hard work being an outlawed mage, he mused, as he stepped up to the dais in the center and withdrew the instrument that was displayed in the middle, waiting for his touch. It was a long, thin dagger - extremely sharp, but meant for specific and precision cutting, and not more direct or damaging violence beyond. But it was enough to suit his needs. Without further delay, he addressed the handful of those that were there in the room, along with the three applicants. "Brothers and sisters! Today we join our destinies in the purest bond of all - blood. We cannot live without it," he continued, slowly slitting his forearm to allow some of the red liquid to seep into the nearby chalice. "We are tied to family and lovers through it. And we cannot do proper, real and truly powerful magic without it either, as we all know!"

At that, the blood in the chalice started spinning and forming into a floating ball of blood, which hovered in front of his eyes. "Mazar, step forward!" The half-reptilian did so, and Aphodel handed him the instrument. "Add your blood to this ball and repeat after me - largos afuna nostrorium." The male complied, and the ball shimmered and undulated, with a thread of an even darker crimson forming around it. "You may step back - Tonimbo, step forward!" The female elf came to face him, slightly shaky unlike Mazar, and looking very nervous. But when the spell was completed and she complied just as readily, a second knot formed around the blood ball, darker and clearer. Finally, after the elf went back to her place, Aphodel smiled broadly and with the special dagger back in his hand, he beckoned to the last participant in tonight's events. "[Y/C] step forward!"
images
Amazingly, she didn't try to run in fear this time, or perhaps she realized it was foolish to even attempt such a thing currently. Rajesh had been at least a little worried that, even with his considerable strength, he'd have a hard time lifting her up and taking off into the evening air, which crisply bit around them as her own arms snaked into a comfortable grip. Thank god. While Rajesh was no religious proponent, it seemed like the only thing to really think, even if it was only in his otherwise silent brain. Exhausted, panicked slightly and more than worried about what the future held the minute he left from these premises, Rajesh soared up and let the wind take him.

Thankfully, Blair's own energetic activities had rendered her quiet, and he could feel her weight shift as she rested against him, while they made their way toward his home. Tired, naturally, they both were, and for him the new day was fast approaching, which added a whole new set of challenges into the mix. No, he wouldn't burn up on the spot if the sun hit his skin; it wasn't quite that bad. However, he would absolutely have to suffer greatly, as the rays of light would singe him no matter what. Small, repeated burns, oh yes, cascading all over his skin grossly. He had no intention of ever showing her that, so even if he did want to sleep for a bit, he'd have to be careful. While Rajesh's home, Calebrian Manor, had magnetic sealed locks to prevent forced entry (or in this case, his newfound prisoner's escape), everything inside the house would be fair game to destroy as she saw fit.

Fucking hell, this is literally the worst night ever, he thought angrily, his wings flapping furiously as both of them made their way to the next set of circumstances, and whatever would face them.

Headquarters of the Seluvian Order

Running quickly, Valeran stopped only once, making sure that he memorized the message which had been hand-delivered to him, and then made his way to the throne. The Queen Regent would want to hear of this as soon as possible. Fucking Rajesh, Valeran mused bitterly, upset that his former friend had gotten himself in so much trouble. But that word even was stretching it a tad; he hadn't seen the other vampire in years. Shaking his head, Valeran made his way up to the throne, then paused and bowed low in front of the chair as was the custom. "I bring word of an...incident, Queen Regent," he began smoothly, not daring to look north.

200w.gif
Bright red eyes watched his every move; once he settled, waiting, head down, he heard the peculiar and oh-so-delicate but deep tones richly echoing out from the woman's lips. "You may speak, Valeran." That was it. One eye of the male glanced at the figure in front of him, perched as if she was the ruler of the world - and in a sense, she indeed was just that. Queen Regent Amara Broghain peered at him, orbs politely curious, while he swallowed nervously. Those voids could kill.

Gulping, Valeran opened the missive and spoke aloud, as quick as the words would leave him. "Ahem. The Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel in the French Quarter had a report flagged for us. It seems the porter heard some strange noises from one of the rooms, went to go check, and the girl (apparently shakily enough) told him that all was fine, but he didn't quite believe that. Secretly, he called the cops just to be sure, but when they looked at the camera outside..." stopping for a moment, Valeran lifted his iPad up for her to see the footage. It clearly showed Rajesh Khan of all people landing into the very room upon which the alarm was raised, though beyond that they had no film of what actually occurred inside. Still, it was enough.

Watching it all, Amara looked away briefly, then rested her right hand delicately against the bottom of her prominent chin, debating. Rajesh was an old, well-respected vampire who hadn't generated so much as a peep since the death of his wife. Why was he out and about cavorting with this...mortal woman? It rankled her greatly, and even in her admittedly slight jealousy, she was able to pierce the real truth of the matter, which was that they needed to question him at the very least. Baring her glittering optics back at Valeran, the Queen Regent leaned into her plush seat and smiled widely, showing off those wicked incisors that had felled many over the years.

"I see. It appears that we should head down to Calebrian Manor and perhaps pay Mr. Khan a visit. Don't you think so?" She said sweetly, though he felt the waves of malice behind the words. "I...agree, Queen Regent, I'll send a team shortly," he nodded, dipping low, before he made haste out of there. Shit. Now he had to go after Rajesh? But then, that had been what he was expecting. He felt the Queen's eyes on him from the back as he departed from the throne room hurriedly. Whew. He had to put a plan together and fast. I hope you're ready for trouble, old friend, Valeran thought ruefully, and his last glimpse of the Queen before the elevator doors closed was that of a nasty grin beaming back at him.

* * *​

French-woman-underwear-Ultra-Thin-Private-Fitness-Dry-Ass-Thong-Bikini-One-Piece-Movement-Female-Underwear.jpg_640x640.jpg
The fact that Blair fell fast asleep made it that much easier to land subtly into his own abode, far from those who would pry. He heard her breaths, steady, sonorous, relaxed as she succumbed to the slumber. Despite his own fatigue, Rajesh could barely keep in one spot, conversely; he had so much floating through his mind and the vision of this impossibly attractive woman in nothing but a white button-up and black thong laying on his own bed - which he preferred to his cliched coffin - made it impossible to concentrate for very long.

What was he going to do? With her, and in general? Rajesh knew sure as shit that they'd come knocking; in the meantime he had to settle her rage, if he could, and perhaps gain some sense of understanding between them. Yet, looking at the swell of her perfect ass framed in that underwear, as well as her bosom rising and falling against the fabric of her top, poking her nipples out against the clothes, just begging to be played with...he just wanted to stuff his fat cock into her over and over again. And despite all her protestations to the contrary, she truly did want it too. It was a truth that no matter how much she struggled with, she couldn't convince him otherwise. And she'd tried plenty of times over the course of the night.

Should he tie her down, strap her up in the dungeon below? Rajesh's strong hand reached out to caress her, right there on her fleshy rump, and he desired so desperately to just touch her, slip his fingers a little deeper, reach the entrance to her cum-filled pussy and feel her mewl as he fingered her softly...yet before he actually made contact again, dangerously, Rajesh closed his eyes and composed himself. Even the rush of that strenuous liquid pumping throughout his veins and to his loins wasn't nearly the limit to push him past; he'd told her he wasn't that kind of man, and he believed it himself. Instead, sighing deeply, Rajesh sat in the large armchair next to the side of the bed and avoided staring at her inviting rear too much.

"We're here. Are you..." he was about to say alright, but that was foolish since she wasn't here by choice. "...I can get you food, but..." but what? Fuck fuck fuck. In his frustration Rajesh hurled one of the heirlooms he kept here at the wall, smashing it to pieces. "Look, I'm not going to cuff you, or wrap you up. But you can't leave this house; even if you wanted to. There are no keys, it's coded to me," he informed her, wanting to say so many more things but hesitant because of the sheer awkwardness of the situation. "What do you need?" He asked her quietly, not initally realizing the foolishness of the question until after he'd already asked it. Either she'd flip out and not tell him a damn thing or she'd respond in the way that he feared, that would drive him crazy, especially with the face of his memories hauntingly staring back at him.

What she truly needed another good, rough pounding right here. I crave it. I'm so fucking sick, he registered sadly, but it still made him throb down below.
Even on his way over to work, after he'd managed to resolve all the myriad issues that had been staring at him since he decided on his little plan, Amir wasn't at all sure that Sammy would see herself through without issue. That sense of foreboding hastened, as he drove through the streets and shifted across downtown, on the way to his office building.

As soon as he walked in, everything seemed to be in chaos. Shockmel's account seemed overdue and no one could reach him; bastard was either sick or (more likely) out golfing with his phone off. Dammit! Three more clients wanted to talk to him about potential proposals he'd outlined for them and his secretary, Rachel, looked like she'd burst into tears as soon as he arrived.

After quickly rubbing her back and assuring her they'd be okay, Amir rolled up his sleeves and got to work, the way that he knew best.
So many fucking things to do, so little time. He'd known it, he'd known it long before he showed up today. All the time that he'd spent with Samantha ended up costing him, and even during his lunch he powered through it, getting a salad delivered and buying Rachel's lunch as well by way of apology.

Thankfully she wasn't upset with him, nor was Parvati when he called her up while eating and made idle chit-chat. Honestly, it felt nice, speaking to his wife, not letting her aware in the least that he was balls deep in the tight teenage pussy that they employed, and she came off as sympathetic for his situation without an understanding of why it was so fucked in the first place.

"I'm sure you'll finish, you always do," she said calmly, while his stressed tones answered her. "Yeah, I will, but I'll be here a bit longer than normal," he told her, frazzled. "I'll take care of Raj, you just handle work," she promised, and without thinking he corrected her. "No...Sammie showed up after you left, feeling much better. So she's home and will be waiting for him," he informed him, the tingle in his stomach reminding him of his personal fucktoy.

"Oh! I didn't even realize! Well that's great then, she's such a good girl," Parvati said lightly, smiling on the video call. Amir laughed inwardly; yes, she really was, especially when he had her split open and screaming Daddy on top of his dick.

"She's got us covered," was all he replied with, and their conversation ended.

Feverishly, even with the extra hours, it took Amir most of the evening in order to get his affairs settled. Last time I skip work for sex, he chided himself, feeling rather put out. At least he had Sammie's little cunt to look forward to...oh yeah, right, he didn't, since he'd told her she could head out for the evening. Fuck.

Defeated, Amir still ran his charts, made up some Powerpoints for the presentations lined up in meetings tomorrow and finally, after he felt like he'd caught himself all the way back up, he thanked Rachel who gave him a bright grin back and headed out the door, toward the garage and back home.

AC/DC blasted from the radio as Amir was left alone with his thoughts in the car, and the music flitted in one ear and out the other while he kept his sharp eyes on the road. Highway to Hell, that was how he truly felt, that he was on that particular road just leading himself deeper into the heaviest sin.

No chance at redemption awaited him, no did he want any. He just wanted Samantha's pussy and mouth available to fuck on his command.

Why did he give her so much freedom? She'd even deigned to ask him permission - as her Daddy, it was his prerogrative, right? Privately, he really hoped that she'd managed to keep herself intact while out, and that was enough.

Thankfully, he had ways of finding out, or at least getting more information indirectly.

After dinner, as everyone else had already eaten, he tried to initiate with his wife just for kicks and was soundly rebuffed. Angry, Amir bolted out of bed, and Parvati didn't even bother to chase after him or ask what was wrong. She was simply too tired. Fuck fuck fuck! Sexually frustrated, Amir went to lay down on the couch in the sitting room, and grabbed his phone.

Scrolling through, he finally decided that he'd check Sammie's Instagram, which he had tabs on since she started working for him. It was initially just a measure of security, and she hadn't minded. Now? He frankly stalked her, in his spare time, in order to make sure that she was on her best behavior.

Glancing at the time, he saw it was nearly 3 AM. Shit. Thank god for the weekend, Amir thought to himself, as it happened to be early morning on a Saturday. At least he'd get Samantha over; she usually did pop by on the weekends to keep Raj busy while the two adults ran their errands.

Once he started surfing through her Insta, though, he stopped cold.

Pictures, so many pictures of her clearly fucked up with her friends in that sexy gold dress stared up back at him. Sammie's eyes were fucked over; not that he controlled her input, but damn. That was some hardcore shit, not just a blunt or two. And she seemed like she was rather loose; plenty of hands were in the photos and many of them ended up in all sorts of places.

Amir had that overwhelming sensation of rage rise in him, and yet...he kept cool. Surely, despite this, she'd done her part, right?

Surely.

He'd talk to her tomorrow, and couldn't help but stare at the images that shot back out to him, repeatedly, until his eyes grew heavy and he felt that sleep peacefully drift over him.

Tomorrow, he'd see what she had to say. Tonight Amir passed out very much in pure frustration, without any action and with many questions on his mind.

Samantha better have all the answers soon.

∎ These requests are currently closed; however my more short-term/smut heavy requests are open here.
∎ I am really only looking for specifically one or two more RPs from the listed plots at max BUT if you have a pitch for me don't be afraid to hit me up. Worst I can say is no.
∎ If you require more samples, please let me know and I will provide them; I have plenty.
∎ If you read all of this thoroughly and are in alignment with everything I've laid out, please put the word "AMANATH" in your message somewhere.
∎
Thanks for checking this out and happy hunting.~

051-ED17-B-07-FC-4-E2-C-9595-E60-E18-D11793.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom