Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Smut, story, and everything in-between. Multi-Character preferred, One-on-One welcomed! (NSFW)

Josikun

Super-Earth
Hello there! Glad to see the title of this post was interesting enough to catch your attention. And while I would love to start things off in some grand display of creativity and flair... My brain just isn't working at the moment. So if you don't mind simplicity here, I'll just go ahead and get into what I'm looking for.

What To Expect

• Literacy. Not expecting novellas to be sent back and fourth, I doubt I'd even be able to keep up with that. But at least a 3-6 solid paragraphs would be utterly adored. Of course I know that reply lengths will vary from scene to scene, so no doubt that'll fluctuate. As long as you're able to give me enough to work with for my post, and enough to actually enjoy, I'll be a happy camper!

• Switching. I am able and more than happy to play dominant or submissive characters, with a slight lean for the former. But I don't want us to be doing the same roles throughout the entire RP. I love people willing to switch things up depending on the scene, and I love doing the same.

• Willing to play multiple characters. While I do have a certain character I will always be playing, I am completely open to playing additional characters as well! Up to three, with their genders being whatever you like. I have a preference for feminine characters myself, but! I'm totally fine with a plain man or two being included as well. I might be a bit picky about visual references though, so we may need to really work things out there. Note: this is optional. While I am mostly looking for people to play multiple characters, I won't turn away people that only want to play one. But if that is the case, I won't be playing multiple either. Fair's fair, right?
What NOT to Expect
  • Photographic References are a HUGE turn off for me. If you bring these, good chance I won't be interested in what you're offering. Similarly, Western-styled art doesn't interest me a whole lot either. Won't outright turn me away from a RP like Photographic refs would, but still unlikely I'd be interested. And yes, refs are required. Sorry to say, I like looking at pretty things.

I think that's about it? At least for the things you'll be seeing no matter what the type of RP we'll be doing. See, I'm actually more than happy to do anything! Long-term, short-term. Story-heavy, pure smut. Fantasy, Sci-Fi. Whatever you're feeling most up for, just shoot your ideas at me and we'll see if we can work something out! But I do have some things I've been wanting to do, like anyone else.

Love, War, and Sweet Loot:
Your standard action-adventure deal. We take control over a group of adventurers and go through their would together. Coming up with story after story for them to go through, maybe even chasing some far off goal. Or maybe they're entwined in one deep plot, taking them to every corner of their world and testing their bonds to the fullest extent. This here is primarily a Fantasy based RP, though we can certainly throw in dashes of other themes. Or if you want a space faring adventure, or one through the dark and gritty world of a cyberpunk dystopia, that would be more than doable as well. I could certainly take on the role of a GM for this sorta play as well, if that's something you'd be more interested in. I would like to talk about where we want to take the narrative, but if you'd like for me to be the one who mainly pushes us along, just say the word!

Settling Down:
A bit more leaning into slice-of-life territory with this one. But I can certainly see short bursts of action and drama popping up! In this, our group of characters are developing their own settlement. Maybe they're fleeing the rule of some tyrannical king, or maybe they're colonizing new land. And again, not restricted to Fantasy. Colonizing a new world or living life on some big ship cursing through space sounds just as fun! Or the world could have ended and our group consists of the few survivors trying to make it in this new world. Either way, we'd pick out as many characters as we'd like, establish a rather extensive cast, and then play a few of them at a time.

Our characters have been chosen to lead a group of settlers to a newly discovered continent. Maybe they're renowned heroes whose deeds marked them as champions for the kingdom. Maybe they're nobles who're trying to get in the king/queen's favor by managing such an endeavor. Or maybe our characters are one of the several dozen looking to start over in a new, untamed land.

Either way, everyone hops aboard a ship and sail off to the unknown. For weeks they're forced to live in such cramped conditions, the thought of the adventure ahead of them keeping their spirits high. Then, one day- Land ho! Their new lives are right there on the horizon. But before they could land, the ship is hit by a storm. A violent, supernatural one that damn near tears the boat in half. Dozens lose their lives in such a disaster. But not our characters. They, along with a handful of other survivors, wash up on shore. Objective: Survive.

Familiar Faces:
There are a couple of canon settings that I'd like to play too! This also means playing canon characters, though we can certainly throw in an OC or two. At the moment I only have three settings that I'd love to do. Girls' Frontline, Granblue Fantasy, and Final Fantasy XIV. I am a digusting weeb, however, so I know quite a lot of anime and video games. If you don't see something you'd want to do listed here, just feel free to ask about it and I'll let you know how familiar I am with the setting!

There you have it! If you're still reading this, seriously, thank you! I apologize for how sloppy and disorganized this might all seem, but the hamster in my head is dead. Oh, I should probably talk about kinks and that one character I want to include in our play, huh. I got an F-List here, if you wanna take a peek. I went through the effort of putting down every single kink that site has into a category, so it should be quite clear where I stand on things. But if there is any confusion, just lemme know and I'd be more than happy to explain! (Big bonus points for being into everything on my favorites, by the way.)

My List also has some basic information about my character, Josiah. And an extensive backstory for his Final Fantasy XIV iteration. But in short, he's a farmboy who grew up always wanting to be a hero like his absent father, and dedicated many years of his life to even begin to achieve his dream. He's a exceptionally compassionate man, and is quite reserved and soft-spoken. The definition of a gentle giant! With a bit of himbo, seeing as he can be a bit dense. I could write paragraphs upon paragraphs about my boy, but I'll spare you the details here. In PMs, however, I'd be more than happy to throw a copious amount of information at ya! And do feel free to share any OCs you've got too! Would love to hear about them!

Last edited:
Oh wow, things move fast on this side of the forums. Welp, here's a bump!

Hopping on the bandwagon. Something in a cyberpunk setting sounds pretty fun. Either in the world of Cyberpunk 2077, or Shadowrun, or something else.

REALLY in the mood for something to do with Granblue Fantasy. Preferably with canon characters, but just using the setting would be fine!

Very much in the mood for something to do with Final Fantasy XIV! Would especially love some Au Ra, but the other races are just as loved~

Once again, so very much wanting a Granblue RP. Even if you're not too familiar with the setting or characters, I'd be more than happy to share all the info you could want! Just put in an honest effort and you'd easily be my favorite partner.

Still very much deep on that Granblue kick. Now willing to double up RPs, so to speak. If you're willing to learn about the Sky Realm and it's inhabitants, and give me a couple for my big guy to play with, I'm willing to learn and do whatever you like!

A bump before I go to bed. Also, have a collection of pictures! To give ya an idea of the kind of characters I've been dying for others to play.

Warning - NSFW

Added a scenario for the Settling Down idea, which I'll post here.

Our characters have been chosen to lead a group of settlers to a newly discovered continent. Maybe they're renowned heroes whose deeds marked them as champions for the kingdom. Maybe they're nobles who're trying to get in the king/queen's favor by managing such an endeavor. Or maybe our characters are one of the several dozen looking to start over in a new, untamed land. Sky's the limit!

Either way, everyone hops aboard a ship and sail off to the unknown. For weeks they're forced to live in such cramped conditions, the thought of the adventure ahead of them keeping their spirits high. Then, one day- Land ho! Their new lives are right there on the horizon. But before they could land, the ship is hit by a storm. A violent, supernatural one that damn near tears the boat in half. Dozens lose their lives in such a disaster. But not our characters. They, along with a handful of other survivors, wash up on shore. Objective: Survive.

Once again here to bump this thread. And again, I'm more than willing to double up on RPs. Let me do something for you, and you do something for me. Win-win, right?

After a bit of a hiatus, I'm back to bump this! And once again I'm interested in doubling up on RPs.

Been way over due for a bump.

Looking for a partner willing to play 2-3 characters while I do the same for a delicious 4-way or 6-way fuck party.

Being more specific, I'm wanting someone who is comfortable and willing to play dickgirls and/or women. I'm more than happy to do the same. If you want the 4-way, I'd like for a minimum of 1 dickgirl and 1 woman. And for a 6-way, 2 dickgirls and 2 women. The last two can be whatever we like, however, one of the characters I play will be my behemoth of a beefcake. The last character can be whatever you like. Another guy, a femboy, a woman, a dickgirl, or hell even a cuntboy. All options are on the table.

Buuuuuump!

Still looking for an orgy RP or we can double up on RPs. I'll give you a harem if you give me a harem. As long as my big boy gets a bunch of femdick~

Back
Top Bottom