Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lost Pharaoh (ashlee_babe & I)

DarkRiffs

Star
Alex De'Graw was so excited he could barely contain himself.He was an archaeological student who'd recently graduated and this would be his first unsupervised dig.Most of the crew had made a discovery elsewhere and needed him to stay and attend the site, of course he didn't mind, it meant he got to explore on his own.He waved as the truck as it took off, leaving him at dawn outside the recently discovered tomb.

They weren't expecting it to be much, as it had no significant markings."Oh well, an adventure me and none for them" he said, descending into the tomb with his gas lamp and his tools.It hadn't been more than twenty minutes in that the floor had given out between him and slid him down a large chute.The young man's voice echoed until he landed with the thud on the sand of the blackened chamber below.Rummaging around he flicked his lighter on and lit a few torches, hanging them on the wall as he began to explore the chamber.

"Wow....whomever is buried here was a little naughty in life" he said, running his fingers over the scriptures on the wall.They were vague, giving no hint as to the stature of the person, only a warning."who so ever wakes the sleeping one will pay the price" he said quietly.It was then he gazed up and noticed the sarcophagus."Fascinating!" he said as he strode over, dusting it off with his brush as he ran his fingers over it.

Thebes, 3000 B.C.

"Isis," her attendees called to her as she rose from he waters of her chamber and was toweled dry. "Our ruler wished to see you in the throne room. He has an announcement to make of your nuptials to the young pharoh of his chosing." Her eyes rolled at the mere mention of her appending marriage. She had her hair brushed and her attire placed on her lotioned form. Her skin was olive coloring and her hair was the color of midnight. Her eyes were the color of copper after being melted. Her dressings we of white satin and silk exposing her bare stomach and most of her legs.

"If I am to marry then I shall be a mystic and bewitch my husband." She muttered under her breathe as she made her way to the throne room. After hours of dealing her father's excessive rants on her individualism and her lack of culture. Sshe did not want to marry, she wanted to rule without the rules her father was enforcing.

"Isis, if you do not wed, then you will be locked within your chambers and not released until you agree. I plan to live for some time and I will make this my law towards you," he voiced in private after the priests and others had left.

"Then imprison me. I am not to marry for duty." She screamed at him and the door clicked closed behind him as he stormed out. Her attendants came and in the dead of night her priests.

She was the master of the elements. She commanded the elements to her will and her mind was full of knowledge and powers that she strengthened with each day. It was forbidden for her to practice and she still proceeded to do so. Unfortunately her father discovered her secret.

He ordered her room stripped and all knowledge of Isis to be destroyed. He sent his only daughter to the forbidden city to be punished. She was buried alive in a sarcophagus and her hands were bound. She cursed the day and if she were every to be released, she would burn all that betrayed her.
-------------------------------
Presen Day:

Isis screamed and ached inside of her tomb. Her soul had been trapped as her body decayed within the sacred spells and chambers. She itched to be free. As soon as she assumed form, she would reek the havoc she craved to have. She wanted her revenge. She heard the voice of a man and smirked. So close to freedom and the person who was going to free her would be her victim. She needed three bodies to retrn to her form. Three little bodies. She would use her spells and magicks to get her way. Then she would use her body to get her power she dserved.

She waited until she was free. She commanded a whisper to caress the man's ear. "Open me..."

He had been translating the language on the sarcophagus, glancing across the textbooks as he read."I wish they weren't so worn down" he grumbled as he closed the book and sighed.It was a true mystery, but he feared one he wouldn't be able to solve, that is until he heard the voice.It nearly made him jump out of his skin, turning and glancing about."Is anyone there?" he said, raising the lantern and peering into the darkness as his heart pounded in his chest."I....I must be hearing things....anxiety or something" he re-affirmed as he set the lantern down and began to inspect the sarcophagus further.

In his curious nature he found a strange beveled edge he hadn't on other sarcophagi."Hmm...What's this?" he said as he felt along it, his fingers pressing the switch which opened the entombing box."Oops..." he said quietly as the locks on the sarcophagus opened, leaving the lid loose and merely sitting atop.

Isis purred as she heard the tomb creak and open to her freedom. She rose from the tomb shifting the wind to blow over the large stone tomb and she stretched.

"Thousands of years, trapped in that horrid prison and I am freed by the same gender that imprisoned me. How ironic." Isis said with a hoarse voice. She needed to become whole again. She moved out of the sarcophagus and moved with unwavering steps. She sensed others nearby and she would feed until she was whole. She disappeared and found the first man.

She sucked the precious life out of him and his consorts. She was whole and at full power. She looked at herself in the mirroseeing her lush form regenerated. She was still in her black two-piece attire from her imprisonment but that would change she had clothing nearby and she would use that man to help her.

"Hello?" Her voice was soft and sweet now that she was in her true form.

Back
Top Bottom