Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thedar (The Dragon Age Roleplay) Romance/One Shot/Long Term/Smut/Story/Etc...

Shade16

Planetoid
Hello! Looking for a roleplay involving one of my favorite video game series, Dragon Age. I have played through the first and second game a few times now, and have started my second playthrough of Inquisition, but I'm feeling lacking in the amount of content and would love to roleplay out some scenes/stories- or tell totally new stories with some favorite characters!

Some stuff about me and how I write
  • I prefer to play as a female character, but I'm open to playing other genders if you want
  • I prefer to write over PMs, with a seperate PM open between us for discussion and planning
  • I write primarily in 3rd Person, though I'd be open to attempting 1st Person
  • 2-3 paragraphs at LEAST, but honestly just write what is appropriate for the scene
  • Multiple characters are encouraged and welcomed
  • I am a switch, so I'm flexible on what we want to explore in the smut side of things, some roles however I would like to play specifically as a dominant or submissive, we'll talk about it when it comes to it though here is my F List
If we're doing a long term roleplay I prefer to have the story to smut ratio being 70/30- with Dragon Age as it is we can involve dark themes, romance, dark romance, humor, drama, twists and turns, magic, angst, fluff, hurt and comfort, etc, etc...

Pairings: Underlined names are one's I'd prefer to play, if both underlined I'm flexible---note *** means a pairing I'm craving

• Warden Surana X Alistair **
  • Warden Amell X Alistair
  • Warden Tabris X Alistair
  • Warden Tabris X Zevran ***
  • Warden Surana X Zevran
  • Warden Surana X Lelianna *
  • Warden Amell X Lelianna
  • Morrigan X Alistair
  • Lelianna X Original Character
  • Warden Tabris X Vaughan
  • Warden Amell X Cullen **
  • Warden X Morrigan
  • Warden X Warden
    • Multiple Wardens were brought in that fateful day, my warden character, most likely a female Amell/Surana/Tabris/Cadash and your warden character (your choice which)
  • Mage Hawke X Fenris ***
  • Hawke X Fenris
  • Fenris X Original Character
  • Hawke X Danarius
    • My idea behind this one is for a dark, non con roleplay, maybe with the main pairing being Fenris and Hawke
  • Mage Hawke X Merrill
  • Hawke X Merrill
  • Hawke X Anders **
  • Hawke X Isabela
  • Hawke X Original Character
  • Anders X Original Character
  • Hawke X Aveline
  • Hawke X Original Character
  • Bethany X Original Character
  • Mage Hawke X Templar **
    • My idea behind this one is for a dark, non con short term role
  • Adaar X Josephine
  • Adaar X The Iron Bull ***
  • Lavellan X Solas
  • Lavellan X Cullen **
  • Lavellan X The Iron Bull **
  • Lavellan X Original Character
  • Lavellan X Krem
  • Lelianna X Inquisitor
  • Inquisitor X Original Character **
  • Original Character X Original Character
  • Original Character Mage X Original Character Templar **
    • My idea behind this one is either a dark, non con short term role or an enemies to begrudging allies during the Breach to friends to lovers
Depending on the pairing as well as what we want from the roleplay, I'm up for either following the main story, a scene we want to hash out, or something totally new we want to explore. I'm most familiar with Origins and DA2 so forgive me if I don't know everything with Inquisition. Honestly if you have a pairing in mind, or a prompt, please just PM me and we can see if we want to play it out. As you can see I really like exploring the differences (and similarities) between the mages and templars, racism regarding the elves to humans or qunari to everyone, religious expression in regard to the the Chantry vs. Dalish, Chantry vs. Mages, Dalish vs. Non-Dalish, Tevinter and Ferelden relations, the events leading up to and during the Mage Rebellion both in Kirkwall and Ferelden, the Blight---though I'm honestly up for anything, I'm just really excited to do a Dragon Age based roleplay.

Back
Top Bottom