Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Your Average Teen Pop Star [MsBloom x DarkDreamer9110]

With their goodbyes said, Cassie nodded. "Home and bed and snuggling the ever-living shit outta you, love." She agreed with a chuckle. As they headed out the door, she smiled. "God, that was a long day. So glad I decided I couldn't bear to spend another night away." She said.

Once they were in the car and heading home, she sighed. "At least the interview was okay. Even if I had to bullshit about the new album and the next single. I may have also ended up mentioning something about your contributions to the song and all the work that's gone into it over the years. I think my exact words were 'without the extensive musical talent and efforts of my lovely best friend, girlfriend, and bandmate Ellie, this song would not exist as it does. It's a song that means a lot to me personally and to us both because of how much work we've poured into it over the years.' They ate it up." She said.

"But yeah, it's definitely gonna do well. I think it may be our biggest song yet."

"Extensive musical talents huh?" Ellie said and giggled.
Then she remembered something Andi had said about the harmonic structure when she first heard the song in question.
Backwards, beautiful and unexpected in the best possible way. Just what the pop scene needs.
And it was also Andi who had encouraged Ellie to do most of the instruments on the album and singles, not just guitar as she had originally thought. The older producer had repeatedly said there was something in Ellie's approach to each instrument and to music in general that was very fresh and exciting, possibly because she was mainly self-taught and had had her ears all over the musical spectrum, from mainstream pop to avantgarde metal and even older music like progressive rock as well as modern classical music.

Many of the in-studio rehearsal sessions had resulted in odd little instrumentals that Andi had tucked away with a grin on her face.
"For your solo album," she had always said and then steered Ellie's focus back to the album.
Ellie had never even considered such a thing herself. She was quite happy being Cassie's sidekick and extensive musical talent. She still wasn't thinking about it. Those pieces were one offs and while most were good melodies they were also too quirky and eccentric, or at least that was Ellie's take on them. She had let Andi keep them though because they might perhaps be re-worked into material for Cassie's next album and now that she was thinking about a trans concept album that possibility was even more plausible.

When they arrived back at their flat Ellie said she needed a shower before bed and headed for the master bathroom while dropping her clothes on the way like a trail for Cassie to follow and join her, should she be in the mood to do so.

The idea of a shower was appealing, and so Cassie followed her girlfriend's trail of clothes, her own joining them along the way. Naked in the bathroom, she pulled Ellie into a kiss.

Nudity had always been a difficult area for Cassie, and it had taken some time to get used to the idea of being naked around Ellie, but over time she had grown comfortable with it. Ellie had never judged her, never made a big deal of her genitals, and respected that under most circumstances they be left alone, especially sexually. This meant their sex life was largely limited to toys and Cassie giving Ellie oral, although Cassie's breasts did come into play frequently.

"God, I missed you, babe." She murmured.

"I missed you too," Ellie said and wrapping her arms around her girlfriend grabbed her ass, pulling her close.
She then kissed her, firsts on the lips and then on the neck. Then further down, along her collar bones and down to her beautiful, sensitive breasts. She took the left nipples between her lips and pressed them against it. She really loved Cassie's breasts and could spend a long time just kissing, caressing and sucking on them while letting her hands roam the rest of her girlfriend's skin, carefully avoiding her genital area but sometimes letting a finger slip inside her anus from behind. And she did so this time too, gently pulling Cassie's buttocks apart to gain access.

Maybe another, more experienced, girl might have missed giving her girlfriend oral pleasure but the truth of the matter was that Cassie was the only person Ellie had ever been sexual with and because of that rimming was the most natural thing in the world, the way cunnilingus probably were to most other lesbians.

Their relationship, and their sexual activities, were definitely impacted by Cassie's feelings, and she had come to love ass play. Getting fingered, or Ellie rimming her, were both very much enjoyable for her. She absolutely loved it when Ellie would massage her prostate. It was about the only way Cassie liked orgasming. Well, that wasn't quite true. She could also get off from a whole hell of a lot of breast stimulation. But even touching her genitals was almost an immediate mood killer for her. She had to be in a particular mood to even let Ellie handle them.

Cassie had gotten lucky with HRT; her breasts were completely natural and decently sized, perky and sensitive. She moaned as Ellie played with her, arms holding the girl close. "I cleaned up before heading out." She said with a grin, an invitation for Ellie to go to town on her.

Ellie smiled up at Cassie and nodded. The invitation had been received and Ellie was not one to be invited twice. She stood back up and gave Cassie a kiss before turning her around to face the tiled wall. She then cupped her girlfriend's breasts from behind and pressed her own breasts against her back while nibbling at the nape of her neck. She then let her lips trace the outline of her spine down to the crack between her buttocks. She squatted slowly down as she did this and once her face was level with Cassie's firm round ass she parted the buttocks and at first just flicked her tongue playfully at the sphincter to tease before closing her lips around the tight pink orifice and poking her tongue at it, pushing it ever so slightly inside. There were few things she loved more than to go down on Cassie this way, if anything it would be to strap on the dildo she had bought as a surprise for Cassie's fifteenth birthday and use it to fuck her. The strap on had two dildos, one that went inside Ellie and one that she used to fuck Cassie with, both dildos had a vibrator built into it and it usually didn't take long before they both orgasmed that way. That was one reason it usually didn't come into play until at the very end after a long foreplay.
"Fuck you taste so good," she moaned and stretched Cassie open as much as possible and really dug her tongue in.

Cassie loved the way Ellie was willing to do this kind of thing. It had started from a compromise when it was clear conventional oral sex was not something Cassie enjoyed receiving. And now it was a significant part of their sex life.

It only took a few moments of Ellie's expert tongue before Cassie was moaning loudly, bracing herself against the counter. "Oh, fuck, babe, that's right." She moaned.

Ellie truly loved to lick and tongue fuck Cassie's ass and could go on forever. While poking her tongue deeper and deeper she began to rub her left middle finger against the perineum, at first no more than a tickle but then with increasing pressure that she had read somewhere helped activate the prostate and increase the pleasure derived from a more direct massage of the gland. Her tongue was moving skilfully around her girlfriend's anus and then when she herself couldn't take it anymore she pulled her tongue back and pushed, first one, then two fingers inside and as she began to move them used her other hand to rub herself while placing tiny kisses around the top of Cassie's thighs, occasionally flicking her tongue at the perineum.
"Fuck," she moaned and then suggested maybe they should take it into the bedroom before they used up all the hot water.
She giggled a little at the image of the two of them engaged sexually and then just at the crucial moment they would be surrounded by cold water.

God, Cassie loved having her ass probed like this, and their time together had made Ellie an expert an pleasuring her. She let out a plaintive moan as Ellie stopped to suggest they move to the bed, but nodded, leading her girlfriend to the bed and shoving her gently onto it. "You got me all worked up." She said, smirking. "Now, I wanna get you all worked up." She said.

Both of them were still wet as Cassie pushed Ellie onto the bed cover. Ellie giggled as she did enjoy it when Cassie got a little bit bossy with her. She pulled her feet up almost all the way to her ass and spread her legs wide. Having been busy working on the album Ellie's red pubes were a bit untidy but no more than a bit of stubble around the outer labia in addition to the tuft of soft curly hair on her mound.
"Fuck yes. Eat me. I want your tongue, your fingers. I want you to rub your nipples against my slit."

It was hard to take Ellie's actions as anything other than invitation. She moved into position, one hand grabbing one of her tits and she leaned forward, rubbing the hardened nipple across Ellie's slit, up, down, even pressing it in as much as she could, before pulling back and diving in, spreading the lips with a few fingers as she pressed her tongue in, loving it.

"You taste like heaven." She murmured, tongue flicking over Ellie's clit. As she worked her lover's pleasure button, a finger, then two, then three found their way inside the wet opening, drumming against the walls.

Ellie let out a deep, loud moan as she felt Cassie's nipple against her soaking wet slit. It was one of the best feelings in the world, not only the sensation it caused in herself but also knowing that because of how sensitive her girlfriend's nipples were she too would take a great deal of pleasure from it. A nipple however is of course not as agile as a tongue and when Cassie switched from her breast to her tongue Ellie threw her head back and placed both her hands gently on Cassie's head and wrapped her legs around her shoulders. Her image of what heaven tasted like was little fluffy clouds of whipped cream but there was no time to linger on that image before she felt Cassie's fingers start to push inside her, one the two and then a third which really filled her out and stretched her vaginal canal. It still was not as much as the dildo Cassie kept in her bedside table.

Cassie loved this, loved going down on Ellie. The hands on her head and the legs over her shoulders holding her in place. It felt good, like she was being told to stay there until Ellie was satisfied.

Her tongue played with Ellie's clit as her fingers started sliding in and out. She continued to lick and kiss and suck and kiss the little nub of flesh.

Suddenly, she paused, pulling back and closing her eyes, taking a deep breath. She held up a hand and managed to say, "Gimme a second. I'm having a bad moment." That was their colloquialism for when Cassie was having a bad moment of dysphoria.

These incidents were rare, but they still happened, usually without warning. Cassie couldn't help it. She shook her head, trying to force the thoughts back. The envy for what Ellie had, the self-disgust that Cassie felt about how she'd been born. The feeling of wrongness. She was practically counting the days until she could get the surgery to fix it. But even then, there was only so much doctors could do. There were things she would never be able to experience.

She sighed. "I'm sorry, darling." She moved back to start up again, but her motions were mechanical, forced, and it would be obvious that her heart wasn't in it.

Ellie looked up at her girlfriend as she took a moment to fight back the feelings and thoughts of envy regarding the unfairness of Ellie having what she craved. It didn't have even remotely as often as it had in the first year of their relationship as more than just friends but it still happened, usually in situations like this, when Cassie was pleasuring Ellie orally and manually. It was of course frustrating in many ways but Ellie had learned to be patient about it and they had often talked about it and Ellie had tried to explain to Cassie what it felt like to have a vagina and what it felt like to have it pleasured with tongue, lips and fingers but without a mutual frame of reference it ended up being little more than nonsensical euphemisms that didn't help. It was the same when Ellie tried to describe what it felt like to menstruate. She also knew it bothered Cassie that if they wanted to have children in the future she would have to freeze her semen and it would have to be Ellie who carried and gave birth to the child. Cassie wouldn't even be able to breastfeed her own child the way any mother in the world would want to do. While of course the idea of them becoming parents, mothers, was still a long way into the future Cassie would have to provide her half before she had the full surgery.

While Cassie took her moment to gather herself and reject the dysphoric thoughts of envy and self-disgust Ellie unwrapped her legs but let her feet rest against Cassie's ass and she let her hands fall from Cassie's hair to caress her face.
"Don't be," Ellie said as her girlfriend resumed pleasuring her.
"If you're not up for it that's ok. All I really want to do anyway is hold you tight as you sleep."
It was perhaps not entirely true but the physical closeness of cuddling and comforting Cassie was, and had always been, more important to Ellie than sex.

Life wasn't fair. It wasn't fair that Cassie had been born with the body she had been. It wasn't fair that there were things she wanted to experience that she never could. It wasn't fair to Ellie that sometimes Cassie's thoughts and feelings got in the way.

Ellie's words of reassurance brought a smile to Cassie's face, and she nodded. "I know, hun. I just ..." With the dysphoric episode passing, Cassie was still horny and aroused, and she knew Ellie was probably the same way. She looked up and smiled, then reached over to the bedside table and pulled out the double-sided strapon they both loved so much. She held it up, her smile turning to a smirk. "Fuck me, please? You know how much I love that, and I know you love doing it, too. How can you resist this gorgeous ass?"

Ellie let out a soft chuckle as Cassie pulled out their double sided strap on (NSFW) and wiggled her tight firm ass for a bit of tease.
"How can I indeed," Ellie said and took the contraption from Cassie and pulled it on, letting out a soft moan as she slipped the inside dildo into herself. It was a nice fit, even if Ellie of course had nothing to compare it to. She pulled the strap tight and grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside table on her side and took some in her hand after which she rubbed it on the outside dildo in a way that resembled jerking off.

It was almost always at this point that Ellie did get the vaguest of hints of what Cassie must feel because it was at that moment she always wished she had had a real cock rather than one made from silicone, that she could feel what a guy felt as she slowly pushed the dildo into her girlfriend's tight anus, that she could feel that sphincter first resist the intrusion and then feel the muscles contract around her. Of course these feelings were far from as strong as anything Cassie felt, nor did the wishes lead to Ellie being disgusted with her vagina the way Cassie was with her penis.

Once the strap on dildo was lubed Ellie gently pushed Cassie onto her back, parted her legs and while looking deep into her eyes aimed the dildo. There was perhaps some minor discrepancies between their favourite positions but Ellie liked to be able to lock eyes with her girlfriend while she fucked her, to see her beautiful breasts jiggle with each thrust, to lean down and kiss her, or embrace her and hold her tight against her own body.

Watching Ellie lube up the dildo, Cassie could feel the anticipation building in her mind, pushing the last vestiges of the thoughts out of her mind. Getting fucked like that was always fun, always left her feeling like the luckiest girl on the planet.

As Ellie pushed her onto her back, she sighed contentedly. While her own preference was primarily for doggy-style, she had come to enjoy the intimacy of being able to look at the woman she loved as they fucked. Her eyes were laser-focused on Ellie's, both to maintain the intimacy as well as to help her ignore the sight of her own genitals. That was the one drawback of these positions, that it was all too easy to catch sight of the most prominent reminder of how her body wasn't right. But staring into Ellie's eyes, knowing what was to come, it helped the rest of the world fall away.

Cassie's mind shifted gears as Ellie lined things up, letting her fantasies come to the surface, imagining that it wasn't her anus about to be penetrated but a vagina. She found it best that way, if she imagined her body as a fully female one while they had sex.

She smiled at Ellie, nodding. "Fuck me, baby."

Ellie was not hard pressed to follow her girlfriend's instruction.
"Oh you know I will baby," she said and thrust her hips forward pushing the tip of the dildo past the sphincter and then slowly pushed deeper and deeper until she could go no deeper.
Her eyes were as focused on Cassie's as Cassie's were on her eyes and letting out a soft moan she began to move her hips back and forth while running the fingers of her left hand over Cassie's gorgeous and sensitive breasts. She liked to start slow with half length strokes to get them both warmed up before she started to pound the dildo into her girlfriend.

Like Cassie she too imagined that it wasn't the anus she was fucking but a pussy. She knew that was what Cassie was imagining and it was what she preferred to imagine as well as she felt it put them both in the same frame of mind which would increase the intimacy between them and make their orgasms that much more intense. In the same context she also imagined that it was a real cock and not a silicone dildo both inside of herself as well as inside of Cassie. These images were so real when neither of them looked down towards their genital areas that Ellie often asked Cassie where she wanted her to cum.

It had been early in their sexual relationship that the subject of how they each liked to envision the situation to help their sexual pleasure had come up, and Cassie had been happy that Ellie was fine imagining it was a pussy as well. And Cassie was more than happy to equally imagine it was a real dick being used. The mutual fantasies kept them on the same page, and often the immersion was such that Cassie could lose herself to the fantasy and would frequently find herself begging Ellie to cum in her pussy.

The slow start was always welcome, Cassie needing that time to adjust to the penetration. As Ellie's hand played across her tits, she moaned softly. Her own hands moved to Ellie's breasts, those beautiful mounds calling to her. Her moans continued as Ellie continued to fuck her. It was always a fulfilling experience for them both, and for Cassie it was about the only way she could climax, as any direct stimulation of her dick typically caused feelings that instantly killed her libido. But getting fucked with that monster, it was entirely possible for her to cum hands-free, and she had once admitted that being able to cum like that felt so validating, made her really feel like a woman.

"Mmmmm, harder, babe." She moaned after a short time, warmed up and wanting Ellie to really get going.

Once Ellie had gained momentum she just went with it and was relentless. The harder she thrust into Cassie, the harder she thrust the inside dildo into herself which eventually drove her into a kind of frenzy of increasingly erratic thrusts as her body built towards a first orgasm. She almost always had at least two when she fucked Cassie, the second one feeding of the first one like a wave rolling on and gaining height on the heels of another wave. Usually when she got to that stage she made full physical contact with her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around her shoulders, kissing her passionately, tongues dancing wildly, and then as the second of her orgasms reached full effect she rose up on her arms, tossing her head back, crying out with pleasure. There was only one feeling better, the cuddling afterwards, as they lay in each others arms, both panting hard, their bodies still warm and sweaty spasming with irregular intervals. They would lay there kissing and caressing and unless it was the middle of the day eventually drift of to sleep together.

It may have only been a couple of days since they'd last been together, but that was enough to make it that much more enjoyable. Cassie loved the way they fucked, loved the way they always finished in such a crescendo of wanton passion. But the best part was always the afterglow, curled up with Ellie and just being gentle and intimate.

She smiled as she held Ellie afterwards, cuddling and kissing. Tomorrow it was back to work, but for tonight, it was just them.

The next morning, as Cassie stirred, she smiled. Hopefully they would get the finishing touches on Not Your Average Teen Girl done today. And then to decide how to release it.

Cassie got up as quietly and carefully as she could, trying not to wake up Ellie. As she got dressed, she started planning breakfast. As she set to work on making breakfast, she put on one of their earlier recordings of Not Your Average Teen Girl, singing along to get herself in the right headspace, as well as mentally composing the music video she imagined for it.

Having worked herself too hard over the last few days and after the explosive finish to the day Ellie probably fell asleep well before Cassie did. She had snuggled her head in between her girlfriend's chin and breasts, almost the way a baby bird might do. She hadn't even taken off the strap on before she was fast asleep. There were no words to describe how much she loved Cassie or how happy she was that she was her girlfriend. Even the words I Love You seemed to not fully communicate how she felt about Cassie. She didn't care if the rest of the world didn't understand their relationship or the mind games they played when they were together.

She woke up to the smell of breakfast in the making and the sounds of an early acoustic demo of Not Your Average Teen Girl with Cassie singing along. She had a smile on her face and a strange sensation of pleasure which she realised came from having slept with the strap on. It caused her to giggle and as she stretched out her body and yawned she decided to leave it in, at least until it was time to get dressed and head back to work.

"Good morning my love," she said as she walked out of their bedroom wearing nothing but the strap on.
She wrapped her arms around Cassie and kissed her.
"Last night was wonderful."

As she turned to the sound of Ellie's voice, Cassie's jaw dropped at the sight of her girlfriend wearing just the strapon. "And a good morning to you, too." She said with a grin, smiling as they embraced and kissed. "I've almost got breakfast done. Then I figure we can check with Andi to see when I can get in to do the vocal track, and we can polish the whole thing and get it ready." She said. "I can't believe it's almost done, after all these years. I really hope it's a hit."

"Oh it will be Love. I'm sure of it, or rather, Andi is."
She kissed Cassie and poked the silicone dildo against her belly.
I was thinking perhaps before breakfast ... Y'know ... a quickie against the table, then a shower and breakfast."
Ellie smiled her most seductive smile and then bit her lip trying to look as innocent as possible. She was horny from having slept with the other end of the strap on inside her and it had been a few days since last the two girlfriend's had shared an intimate and passionate moment like the one the night before.
"I'll do you doggy, just the way you like it," she said with a playfully begging tone in her voice and grabbed the silicone cock with her left hand and began stroking it as if she was jerking off.

It had already stirred Cassie's arousal to see her girlfriend naked except for the strapon, and she chuckled at Ellie's playfully seductive begging. "Is that so?" She purred, reaching out to grab the end of the strapon and wiggle it, knowing it would wiggle the end buried in Ellie. "You want to fuck me like a bitch in heat, shove your cock in my pussy and make me yours?"

She stepped back, leaning her ass against the counter and crossing her arms, the smirk widening. "Then come and take me, put me on all fours like a submissive little bitch and fuck me like an animal." She said in a mock-defiant tone.

Back
Top Bottom