Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female To Embrace Both Sides of the Coin (longterm, always looking)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
One woman, Alice, has always been a believer of expressing one's true self while embracing their outer self as well. Born as a futa, she may have been an outcast as a child, but she was always smiling. She was loved by her family, but hated by others as she grew up.

After moving out once 20, Alice opened up a dance club named the Neon Core, that has been growing into a place where people can enjoy the people on stage stripping naked, or doing sex shows. She herself did all she could to make things safe and fun for everyone.

However, Alice wasn't satisfied with her personal life. Due to being an outcast and her views, she had this desire to be in control of her own life. Behind the scenes, she always felt she had no say in life with what happened. Even the club has a multitude of constant issues that doesn't give Alice the sense of control she yearned for. This drew her to the desire of being a Mistress. Though, her own body was an obstacle for even that.

However, her luck may finally change when she watched the female dancers one night.

This is a longterm plot here based on a stray thought I had. This is designed to be flexible, but by default, a consensual Mistress-slave plot, with room for multiple characters.

The kinks here I'm after is exhibitionism, public sex, slutty outfits, and consensual Mistress-slave, possibly with more than one slave (three person harem max) if my partner is comfortable with that. I'm open minded, so I can add new things my partner enjoys. Smut to plot is mostly 60-40 to 70-30. I'm wanting a good, smutty time with a plot behind it.

Limits are no death, violence, anything that belongs in the toilet, and underage characters. These will not change.

I can comfortably do two paragraphs at least, and I match my partner's efforts usually. I try to respond often, but I am slow due to work and life at times. If I am silent for several days, please, do not assume that I abandoned you. Send me a message, and remember that I COMMIT!

I prefer my partner to be female in real life, as I greatly enjoy organic interactions. I have trouble being engaged if it feels fake.

I roleplay on only here via PM. I don't like doing Discord or IM.

If you're interested,or have any questions, feel free to contact me through PM.

Back
Top Bottom