Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking For Heroines to meet Bad Ends (Non-con, Dark, Various Other Themes)

Noon_Shadow

Super-Earth
Premise:

I've really had a craving to do a depraved, sexualized Bad Ending story that is done right. And my concept of what it means for it to be done right is a real sense of proper stakes. The villain wins, and horrible things will happen as a result of her failure. It's not meant to be tongue-in-cheek with a sense of humor and irony. I want a three dimensional character who doesn't read like the protagonist in a smutty tale, but who is well rounded and has characterization, goals, friends, and a community she cares about. Ultimately, it really helps if there's a world out there worth saving-I'm not a huge fan of grimdark post-apocalyptic settings where horrible things are happening as a matter of course. There can be evil in the world, but there needs to be good in it too, and a world generally inclined toward justice. Until it's utterly destroyed, that is.

Preferred Themes :

• Non-consent
  • Rough Sex
  • Worldbuilding
  • Slavery
  • Humiliation
  • Degradation
  • Consequences From Orgasm
  • NTR/Adultery
  • Betrayal
Other Possible Themes/Kinks:

• Death
  • Orientation Play
  • Violence/Blood
  • BDSM
  • Aphrodisiacs
  • Mind Control
  • Brainwashing
  • Mind-melting

READ THIS:

I have a few prompts below, but if you PM me, please have some of your ideas or input to offer. A big part of the fun for me is doing a bit of pre-planning, discussion, and brainstorming with my writing partners. Roleplay is meant to be interactive, not just following a pre-set script, so it's much easier when my partner is eager to offer their own suggestions and ask questions instead of relying on me to create the narrative for them.

This is a fantasy style world set in the fictional kingdom of Gestria, though without any game mechanics to it. That said, for certain events, it can be fun to throw in a dice roll once in a while to add an element of random chance into the picture.

The Demon Lord Jaexia was thought defeated for good, centuries ago. It was said, in his last breath, he would return and reap vengeance upon the descendants of those who slew him. Alas, those dire words may prove true. He was not truly defeated, merely banished, and he is now mustering an army of monsters and turncoats in preparation to invade and claim the kingdom as his own.

But all is not lost. A young and dashing hero has recently uncovered the hilt of the Legendary Sword. He seeks aid in his quest to recover the blade so it can be reforged and used to smite the demon, and perhaps bring his terror to an end for all time. YC will join with him in a desperate race against the clock to stop the Demon Lord in his tracks.

I would like to play this out like a straight adventure story, with the two protagonists getting romantically entwined, only for YC to be captured by the Demon Lord. She will try to resist being broken and corrupted by his insidious powers along the way. This can be a truly long-term story idea, going through several twists and turns, or we can play this in a more moderate style. But I like the elements of setting up a path to victory for our heroes and to see them make progress along it, before it ends up falling apart. But who knows, perhaps our cunning and valorous heroes will find a way to pull this out in the end? (Bad ends are more fun when there's hope).

For this one, I'm relying upon my partner to come into this with an idea for a character. I'd prefer to work with OCs in a bit of an OC world, but it's fair to largely spoof off of well-known canons. The whole genre is fairly derivative, but it's the individual variations that make it fun.

There's been a slew of disappearances in Sapphire City. Women, all of them, from ages 18-35. And all very attractive. The obvious implication is on everyone's lips-sexual slavery. But who is behind the abductions, and where are the women being taken? How many people are involved in this insidious plot. And if the women are being sold into slavery, where are they being sold to? It's a mystery, and the world's premier heroine isn't going to let this ongoing crime against women continue. She's going to get to the bottom of this, whatever it takes.

Unless the villain is ready for her. He may already have a plan for dealing with her. Perhaps, even, this entire plot exists solely to lure out this heroine. Who will subdue her? Is it an old foe out for revenge? Someone new? Who is helping them, who are their contacts? And will our heroine be able to escape the trap she finds herself falling into, or will she become the ultimate prize herself?

I have a few different ideas about the villain, but I'm going to need to learn if you have preferences for him. I can work him a few different ways, but my partner's input and their likes and dislikes are going to dictate which of my imagined villains is behind this.

I've always loved intrigue stories, with plot twists, always on edge. And there's a lot of fun to be had out of interrogation scenes, where one character has information and the other character has to figure out how to force that information out of them. So this is a scenario to play out some of those scenes.

Sometimes the only thing standing between peace and catastrophe are a thin line of elite operatives. They have the responsibility of finding what the true threats are, and putting a stop to them before they can even starts. It's a world where morality can be grey, and the only thing holding everyone together is loyalty. The willingness to put it all on the line for the people you trust, the people who believe in you. That moral line in the sand you won't cross for any price.

So what happens when there are enemies with the power to literally change your loyalties? To take everything you value and replace it with their own values? How will you fight that? And who can you trust, when your friends might be secretly working for the enemy?

Looking for a sexy spy girl to fight to prevent an insidious plot before she becomes converted to their goals.

In addition to those nuggets, there's a few generic ideas that we can always flesh out for some fun scenarios.

[Undercover Policewoman At a Strip Club]
[Diabolical Conspiracy at a University Campus]
[Workplace Rivalries]

My roleplays are almost always third person (there's some exceptions) and I often write in a bit of a narrated point of view. I prefer to play via PMs but can discuss other options.

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested. Remember, I like the planning nearly as much as the Roleplaying, so don't be surprised if I get bogged down discussing my ideas and looking for some of yours as well! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom