Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any I'm looking for partners! (Short or long term)

The Kinky Kitty
First a quick explanation!
This thread is my way of welcome anyone and everyone! It doesn't matter whether you write 2 sentences a reply or 10 paragraphs, whether you are male or female or anything in between!

A small introduction
My name is Vivian, but nowadays people refer to me as V I am a white female who orginated from the great state of Texas. I am currently working as a software engineer, who works from home. So I am usually free multiple times throughout the day to respond to your replys. If youre interested in how I look you'll have to chitchat with me from time to time for that information 😘. As for my writing style I usually keep up and go off what my partner does. If they play in 3rd person then ill use 3rd person. Of they reply on avg of 3 paragraphs then I'll do 3 paragraphs on average (DISCLAIMER: If you write any more then 3 paragraphs ill keep up as much as I can but I haven't wrote so much in so long that you can't expect consistentcy out of it)

What i am looking for
I am looking for anyone female, male, or Nonbinary with any level of writing skill from beginner, to advance literate to participate in a (mainly) smut RP with me. As much as i would love to have a lot of story behind it I haven't had sexual contact in about 3 months and well a girl has needs 😅.

Plot(pairings)/Setting(genre):
As for plot and setting i am open to almost any plot, assuming it follows my kink/turn-off guidlines, however i will list a few plots amd settings that i like doing.

Plot(pairings):
(W.I.P so far so anything goes just PM me with your ideas! Just know i am a hardcore submissive so i really enjoy master/servant pairings!)

Setting(genre):
These will be listed in order from most prefered to least
*Fantasy
*Horror
*sci-fi
*Midevil
*Realistic

Kinks and turn offs.
Im going to make 3 bulleted list one of my Kinks, Turn-offs, and one for things I don't necessarily care for.

Kinks-Things that i enjoy in a RP. Not always necessary but great to have!
*BDSM
This one is a huge one for me, I absolutely love being toed up and toyed!
*Pet-play
Right up there with bdsm! Feel fre to strap a collar amd least to my neck and ill do whatever my master wants~
*Name Calling
A good way to get me going is by calling me names slut, whole, toy, etc. Keep in mind this goes both ways daddy~ (or prefered name)
*Toys
This one is quite self explanatory. Sex toys
*Much much more!
If you are not sure whether I am into something feel free to just directly ask me!

Turn-Offs: Things that are without a doubt a absolute immediete NO
*Gore
*Toilet-play
*Bestiality
*Anything else unsanitary.

*Never ask for any of these because the answer will be no each and everytime. If you ever try bringing it up in a RP then it will result in me immedietly stopping contact with you.

Things I don't really care for: a list of thing that while they are not an automatic no, they aren't an immediete yes.
*Incest
*Inflation.
*Harems
*Gangbangs
*Non-con

*these are things thant range from some things i somewhat like to things i somewhat dislike, don't be scared to ask for one of these in an RP because I will still most likely gladly do some of them

If you have any questions feel free to PM them to me!

Sorry if I do not respond to a conversation. work has me busy and doesn't seem to be slowing for a bit longer.

Hey everyone! I am back and hopefully able to be completely active again. Sorry that I have been gone for so long if you would like to continue a to or start a new one with me please feel free to let me know!

Back
Top Bottom