Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cannot see Forum Signatures

Priscilla May

Open World Mistress
Hello!

Been here about a week and people keep referring me to their signatures but the thing is... I can’t see them. Not in PMs, not in Posts, not really anything?

I hunted through all the settings and the only thing I saw was about seeing them in PMs (it was checked but I still don’t see them).

Am I missing something?

Are you using moblie?
EDIT: If so, the signatures never show for me on my cellphone unless I turn the screen to flip horizontally.

Holy Hell! I didn't know this either. I was so confused about this myself.

I am still looking for the answer to this... Wondering if it's because I haven't been granted full access to the site yet. I misread the rules and thought it was 24 hours period until full site privileges granted, not that it was 24 hours after three posts...

I am still looking for the answer to this... Wondering if it's because I haven't been granted full access to the site yet. I misread the rules and thought it was 24 hours period until full site privileges granted, not that it was 24 hours after three posts...
Did you read the things above that have worked for the others?
=]

Did you read the things above that have worked for the others?
=]

Yes, Ma'am(/Sir? I don't want to be presumptuous) - but they all appeared to be regarding mobile. I use my laptop and still cannot find the proper area... Not sure if it is blatant oversight or if it's tucked away somewhere?

EDIT: I found it! It was due to not having full privileges yet. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom