Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-Karma- Val + Nao

Gabriel watched as Daniel leaned down to his cock. He shuddered, clenching the sheets within his hands as Danny swallowed him. "Nng..." he moaned softly reaching forward running his fingers through his brother's hair. "Y-you don't have to do that you know...." Gabe told the other male between soft pants as he gazed down at him.

Daniel shrugged his shoulders and sucked him off for only a minute longer before pulling away from his dick. "Roll over..." he murmured. "And lift your butt in the air a bit," he said, watching his brother and rubbed at his own cock. This was really turning him on! He felt so dirty and didn't really care! He wanted his brother. Wanted to be inside of him so badly, his cock ached.

Gabriel nodded rolling over onto his stomach. He pressed his fingers into the soft mattress as he began to raise his hips. He raised his ass in the air as his brother said. He continued to blush, the position a little embarrassing to him. He calmed his heart, breathing softly as he gazed back at Daniel. "This fine?" he asked searching his brother's face for approval.

Daniel smirked softly and nodded his head a little bit at him. Ah, how he was really, really starting to get in this with his brother like that. With the roles switched for the moment, Daniel seemed to have complete control over what Gabriel did. Now this, he could handle much much better.

Grabbing the lube, he coated his fingers with it. They tingled with the warming sensation. Then, he rubbed Gabriel's balls and up his ass, teasing his entrance for a moment before sliding one slick finger into his tight hole. "Just relax..."

Gabriel looked away as his brother poured the lube onto his fingers. He let out a soft moan as Daniel's hand caressed him. He grunted softly as his finger penetrated him with ease due to the lube on his fingers. He panted softly attempting to do what his brother told him. Relaxing was harder said than done, the strange sensation of something inside him much greater than his will to relax.

"It feels weird.." he murmured softly, his anus twitching around Daniel's finger. Gabe let out a soft, almost inaudible breath as he tried harder to relax himself.

"It will for a moment or two," Daniel said, shrugging his shoulders a little bit as he slid in his second finger deep into his ass. He wiggled and scissored his fingers around inside of him, thrusting them in and out a little faster than he was with the single finger. His cock throbbed a little bit and his other hand reached down to jerk himself. "Moan."

He grunted softly as the second finger penetrated him, them both thrusting deep into him. Gabriel moaned softly, clenching the bedspread between his fingers again. As Daniel's fingers twisted and turned deep inside him, the weird feeling turned into something more. "Nng...Daniel..." Gabriel moaned breathlessly as waves of pleasure washed over his body.

"How badly do you want my thick cock in your tight ass?" Daniel whispered softly, thrusting his fingers faster and harder into him, wiggling them around inside of him. He stopped stroking himself so he wouldn't cum so soon. He wanted this to last. He wanted to fuck him until Gabriel couldn't move. Then he was going to get the camera and turn the tables on Gabriel. That was his plan anyway.

He managed to smile weakly at his brother's question. "How badly do you want your thick cock in my tight ass?" he responded with a grin as he looked back at Daniel. In reality he did want Daniel inside of him, it was written all over his face. He smiled as again before lying his head back down onto the bed. He continued to moan, one more passionate than the other. Gabriel was trying hard not to let his brother gain too much control over him... He knew if he had he'd quickly turn everything around and somehow make him his slave.

Daniel removed his fingers and crawled up behind him. He grabbed his dick with one hand and pressed it against his hole. He carefully pushed himself against him, inching him inside of him. He moaned at the tightness as his head fit into him. "Ah...fuck..." he whispered, licking his lips some.

He grabbed a nearby pillow biting down on it as his brother penetrated him. The feeling was much different than his two fingers. "I-it kinda hurts Danny... He moaned into the pillow, his eyes clamped shut as he waited for the pain to subside.

"You wanted sex..." Daniel reminded him as he pushed into him. He grabbed onto his hips and leaned over him some. Within a few moments, he was fully inside of him, their hips pressed against each other. "Tell me how it feels, Gabe..." he whispered into his ear as his hips began to pull out and then push back into him.

"You're right brother..." he murmured softly as Daniel continued to push into him. He let the question sink in as the other began to thrust slowly. His body quivered slightly, the feeling of pleasure emerging as the pain began to subside. "Good..." Gabriel finally responded after a few moments of silence.

Daniel nodded and began to pick up his pace, fucking his brother a little harder now, with a lot more force. "Ah...ah..." he moaned out louder, giving Gabriel's ass a firm spanking to leave a red mark. His cock slid in and out of his ass, easier and easier with every hard thrust into him. "Fuck..brother...you are so tight!"

"Aah...Brother!" he shouted as his brother thrust into him harder smacking his ass. "Nngf..." Gabriel moaned arching his back slightly throwing his head back in pleasure. "D-Danny..." he moaned softly. Grasping the sheets between his fingers tighter he began to thrust his hips as well, his brother's cock driving deep into him with each movement. "Mmm...fuck me brother...."

Faster and harder, Daniel thrusted into him, holding tight against him. He moaned as the bed started to creak some, his body rocking hard against Gabriel's. It was getting a lot easier to fuck him now, his ass wasn't so tight anymore. The lube really helped him fuck him like a little slut.

"Nnnng...Uh..Danny..." he moaned louder at the increasing speed and roughness of his brother's actions. He bit his bottom lip conscious of how loud he was. He didn't want the neighbors wondering, nor did he want his mother to hear if she was to suddenly pop up out of nowhere. Gabriel let his head and arms rest on the bed as his brother pumped into him. He suddenly tensed up, a strange sensation overwhelming his small frame. Squeezing his thighs together he gasped softly. "Brother I-I think I gonna cum soon..."

"Then cum..." Daniel said, glancing down at him as he pounded into his brother's tight ass, ignoring the little blood that had dripped down Gabe's thighs. The blood was normal. Even females bled their first time. His body had a thin layer of sweat and his cock throbbed as it was pumped into his ass. He was close to cumming as well.

â??A-Alrightâ?¦â? he agreed softly. He grabbed the sheets beneath him tight into his hands. He wanted to last longer than his brother, he wanted Daniel to cum first but he couldnâ??t hold back any longer. Not only that he knew Daniel was a lot more experienced in this stuff and could most likely outlast him if he wanted to. Tensing up again, the inner walls of his anus closed around his brotherâ??s erect penis as he let out a soft cry of ecstasy. He cameâ?¦ his seed spilling onto the sheets beneath him. Breathlessly he panted as his brother continued to pound into his body, which collapsed onto the floor. Gabe was how do you sayâ??sexually exhausted.

It wasn't much longer after his brother had came, that he was crying out loudly in pleasure, pushing himself as deep as he could before cumming hard in his ass, filling him up. "God....you are such a good fuck, brother..." he whispered, panting as he slowly pulled out of his ass. He licked his lips, giving Gabriel's ass a slap before he got himself off the ground. He looked around for a moment before grabbing a towel and wiping himself off. Then he wiped the cum dripping from Gabriels bottom.

(Sorry for my absence. School was a killer. I am on spring break)

He opened his mouth a breathy moan escaping his lips as his brother filled him. He panted softly as Daniel slowly pulled out of him. The rest of his body collapsed onto the bed after her brother had wiped the cum that dripped from his slightly quivering anus. He lay curled up on the bed looking up at his brother smiling softly, a light blush tinting his cheeks. Most people would feel weird after having sex with their sibling or someone close to them in their family but Gabriel didnâ??tâ?¦ For him it felt right. Maybe he was weird for feeling like that, but he was to high on the sexual pleasure heâ??d just received to really dwell too much on the thought.

He was exhausted but didnâ??t want to leave himself too vulnerable unsure if his brother were plotting revenge on him. He forced himself up onto his two feet grabbing his clothes as he walked up to his brother. Gabriel pressed a tender kiss to the otherâ??s cheek before whispering â??Iâ??m glad you enjoyed thatâ?¦â? into his ear. After having done that he left the room slightly wobbly his legs feeling like they would give out on him at any moment. He played it off until he got into his room where he collapsed onto his bed. He slipped into his briefs before snuggling under his covers falling asleep soon after.

| It's fine... And I'm sorry if I've kept you waiting as well--writer's block is a bitch >< |

Back
Top Bottom