Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-Karma- Val + Nao

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
"Ah-"

Falling onto the floor with a large thump Gabriel grunted loudly. Taking in huge gulps of air he pressed his damp fingers into his bare chest trying to calm his rapid heartbeat. "Ugh...I'm getting really tired of these vivid dreams..." he murmured lying on the hardwood floor rubbing his head trying to rid it of the stinging sensation he got from slamming it on the floor. Sitting up on the floor he yawned softly tossing his blanket aside.

It was a late Saturday night and no one was up--well to his knowledge anyway. Gabriel ran his fingers through his honey blonde hair wandering aimlessly into the dark corridor. "I'll probably have a hickey or something..." he murmured to himself as he wandered. He had a strange craving for pepsi and he was praying there was some left in the fridge.

Sneakily, Gabe began down the stairs hoping his mother with her supersonic hearing wouldn't hear him in her sleep. She didn't like anyone up passed the hours of eleven.

Daniel blinked opened his eyes and rolled over when he heard the thump from the bedroom next to his. He shook his head some and stretched out in his bed. He rolled onto his stomach and glanced at the clock. Why was his brother up this early? He could heard the younger male go down the hallway. His door was mostly opened and he blinked at the information of his brother having a hickey.

Now, Daniel couldn't pass up this opportunity. His brother having a hickey? Well, he had to get details. And maybe a deal with his brother. He didn't think mother would be happy with her youngest son having a hickey.

Getting out of bed, Daniel stretched again, running his hands through his dirty blonde hair and carefully walked out of his bedroom and down the hallway, towards the kitchen. He sneaked up behind Gabe and lifted his hair, turning his neck this way and that. "I heard something about little brother having a hickey?" he said softly.

Gabe hadnâ??t heard his elder brother follow him downstairs to into the soda he was gulping down out of the bottle. He nearly choked as Daniel appeared out of absolutely no where. Fumbling with the liter of soda, Gabe clutched it to his chest closely making sure he didnâ??t drop it. Some spilled onto his wrists and chest as he watched his brother examine his neck.

â??Gah stop thatâ?¦ Not that kind of hickey you pervert.â? Gabriel snarled as he closed the soda bottle putting it back into the fridge. â??Why arenâ??t you sleep?â? he asked going over to this sink grabbing some bounty and wiping his body clean of the ginger-ale which had spilled on him. Gabe sighed heavily trying to slow his heart that felt it would burst any moment now with the way it was beating.

He couldnâ??t believe his brother was that into blackmailing people to believe he had a hickey from someone. First of all he was extremely shy and clammed up when any one tried to be the slightest intimate with himâ?¦ Second of all if he did allow someone to mark him in such a way it would be on his neck.

"I could ask you the same thing. I'll have you know, your falling out of bed had woken me up," Daniel said, smirking a little bit as he watched his brother clean himself up a bit. "I thought it was weird that you would have a hickey. Too shy and innocent for someone to do that to you," he said, cocking his head to the side. "You shouldn't be drinking soda in the middle of the night. How do you expect to go back to sleep?" he asked curiously.

"Well, since you don't have the kind of hickey I am interested in, I am going back to bed. I hope you don't get caught down here," he said, walking out of the kitchen and back to his bedroom. He glanced at his parent's door and heard no sound of movement. Which was surprising because normally their mother would be telling them to go back to bed by now. Shrugging, he walked into his bedroom and back into his bed.

The young teen just shook his head as his spoke. He really did have a terrible habit. When his brother left the kitchen, Gabriel raided the fridge for something quick to eat. Grabbing a piece of fried chicken his mother made for dinner he ate it cold needing something in his stomach. He drank out of the soda bottle again washing down the chicken tossing the bone into the trash. Gabriel washed his hands with the lemon scented dish wash before scurrying back upstairs. He crawled back into bed and tried to fall back asleep.

He tossed and turned for a good thirty minutes unable to sleep. He stared up at the ceiling watching the shadows outside dance. The light reflecting the treeâ??s branches began to scare him and he rolled over pulling the covers over his head. Trying to get over the creepy shadows, a loud crash of thunder sent waves of fear through his body causing him to jolt out of bed. He wasnâ??t a fan of thunderstorms or the dark. Sneaking out of his room he tip-toe to his brotherâ??s and climbed into bed with him. â??Danny, are you awake?â? he asked softly cuddling close to his elder brother.

He was a rather tough cookie. But when it came to sleeping alone he never fully got over being scared of the dark.

"Not if you are going to call me Danny again," Daniel murmured with his back to his brother. He was used to his brother sometimes sneaking into his room, so he didn't complain or kick him out. But he hated to be called Danny. He didn't like that childish nickname. Sighing some, he rolled over so he could look at the young teen.

"You are really going to have to start not being afraid of the dark or storms. One of these days, I may not be here to comfort you," he said softly, pulling Gabriel close and closed his eyes again, wanting to go back to sleep. They both had school the next morning anyway and had to be up in about four hours. "Go back to sleep."

"Sorry.." he murmured softly when his brother chastized him for calling him Danny again. He couldn't hel it though... He was used to calling him that. Daniel never had a problem with being called it when they were younger, so why does he have a problem with it now? Gabriel looked up at his brother as he rolled over to look at him.

Before he could reply, Gabriel was caught off guard as his brother pulled him close. The yonuger teen tensed up, blushing heavily, glad that they were in darkness for once. "Goodnight..." Gabriel whispered softly forcing himself to relax. It wasn't like his older brother was going to attempt something naughty with him. Even though he told himself that he couldn't help but think the opposite. Gabriel hadn't slept in the same bed with Daniel ever since he was ten determined to be the darkness. As Gabe lay close to his brother he wasn't even sure if his phobia of thunder and the dark was what drove him there. Sure that's what it seemed like but he wasn't so sure. Sighing softly he closed his eyes tossing the thought to the side focusing on getting some sleep.

Daniel had a very...interesting dream that night. HE shook his head a little bit at himself. He had dreamed that he had a very sexual relationship with his brother. And that was a bit weird. But, it had given him a morning wood. So, before Gabriel was awake, he carefully crawled over him and went to the shower. He yawned, stretching his arms over his head, wondering if Gabriel had noticed. Not that it would really matter, he wouldn't tell his little brother the dream. Or he would just lie.

Getting in the shower, he let out a soft breath and stood under the warm water. He looked down at his erection and decided to deal with it. He rubbed his hand up and down the hard shaft, teasing the head with his fingers. Slowly at first and then he got faster and faster, moaning softly, glad the shower was loud.

Gabriel felt his brother leave the bed but didn't bother to get up. Only after he heard the shower did he feel the need to move. He didn't want his mother to see him in Danny's bed... Lord she'd scold him good. The woman couldn't stand that he was frightened by the dark and still slept with his brother. She felt it was immoral...but what did she know. As the younger male passed the bathroom on the way back to his room he felt like he had to pee. "I dun wanna bother brother while he's in the shower." he murmured to himself as he stood in his room searching for his digital camera. He enjoyed taking pictures of stuff and was quite good at it. A lot of people who saw his pictures said he should be a photographer when he got older.

He sat in his room trying to hold his pee but with the sound of the shower running, pictures of running water invaded his mind increasing his urge to pee. "Oh god..." he thought quietly rushing off to the bathroom. "M-maybe if I pee slowly he won't even notice me over the loudness of the running water." he thought slipping into the bathroom quietly. He was facing away from the shower when he snuck in, making sure he shut the door softly as not to disturb Daniel. When he turned around something about his brother's silhouette was off. As he stared he noticed what he was doing. A deep blush tinted his cheeks. He walked closer thinking maybe he was wrong. Suddenly he thought maybe, maybe this was his chance to get him back for always picking with innocent people at school and always playing tricks on him.

Gabriel gulped quietly reaching for the shower curtain. With the camera in his hand he raised it slowly. Quickly the young male pulled back the curtain snapping pics of his bro. Something about the sight of his brother doing such a naughty thing aroused him and he began to snap more pictures. "Say cheese...."

Daniel should have been more aware. If he wasn't so preoccupied with himself, he would have heard Gabriel come into the bathroom. He only noticed when the shower curtain was moved and the sounds of the camera went off. He snarled at his brother, ignoring the heat that went to his cheeks from the embarrassment and the humiliation. "What the hell, Grabriel!" he snapped, reaching out for the camera or his brother. Whatever one that he could reach first.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" he snapped, glaring death daggers at the boy. He didn't care that he was completely naked. Gabe had seen all of his glory, hard and now soft. "What, don't you believe in knocking or waiting your turn?" He turned off the shower and grabbed a towel to wrap it about his waist. "Delete those pictures and get the hell out."

Gabriel quickly dodged his brother's hands jumping back nearly falling. Regaining his composure he smiled mischievously. "I don't think you understand the situation you are in big bro." Gabe said with a wide grin snapping more pictures as Danny wrapped the towel around his waist. "You see, I have the upper hand here Danny, and well you don't... It's as simple as that." with a chuckle he looked up at his brother from behind the camera, a menacing look growing evident in his eyes and with the way he talked.

"You know I don't like the tone you just used with me... I think I'm gonna show mom these naughty pics of you...and after that I'm gonna post em' all on the internet while she breaks out the bible on you." he said with a laugh of triumph as he gazed up at Daniel.

Daniel crossed his arms over his chest with narrowed eyes. He had no problem with Gabriel posting them on the internet. He was not ashamed on his toned and softly sculpted abs or his seven inch dick. What he did have a problem with was telling their mother. She would indeed start chucking bibles at him. Literally, probably.

"Okay, little brother. What do you want from me? To do your homework for a week? A month? Be your silly little slave?" he asked with a roll of his eyes. Who know little Gabriel could be this mischievous? Daniel didn't know the boy had it in him. And he knew for a fact that Gabriel had gotten some really good pictures of him doing what he was doing. Even Daniel had to admit his little brother was good with the camera.

He was slightly disappointed with his brother's reaction. He wanted more... Groveling,begging, some tears... He wanted it all but his brother showed nothing. He had to take this to the next level but he was stumped at what to do. His brother didn't seem the least bit phased by the situation. He didn't like his smug attitude at all...

Gabe grinned. He was going to make his brother do everything he wanted him to. He was going to use and humiliate him to the fullest of his abilities. He wasn't going to pass this opportunity up just because his brother hadn't reacted quite the way he wanted him to. "Oh I have something a little more enjoyable in mind." Gabriel said as he played with the camera. "Get out of the shower and meet me in your room..." with that said, the blonde left the bathroom going to Daniel's room. He had a plan, and he was going to use it to humiliate the hell out of Danny.

Daniel watched Gabriel walked out of the bathroom. Something a little more enjoyable? He couldn't think of a thing that Gabriel wanted from him that was enjoyable. Surely his brother wasn't thinking naughty thoughts that had matched his dreams. He shook his head a little bit. No way. Gabriel was too innocent...of course...not as innocent as Daniel had previously though. He licked his lips a little bit, getting out of the shower and drying off some.

Getting back into his boxers, Daniel hung up his towel and walked calmly back into his bedroom. He shut his door, glaring at his brother for a moment before going to his dresser and pulling out a pair of clean sweatpants. He pulled them on and raised his eyebrows a bit.

He watched Daniel walk into with an innocent look as if he'd done nothing wrong. He watched as his older brother slipped on his pants and smiled. Licking his lips he grinned holding up his now empty hands indicating that he had hidden his camera... It was insurance in case his plan backfired.... He didn't want his brother to take it...he was damn sure he wasn't going to be able to get it back. Gabriel approached his older brother. He placed his soft hand upon the bare torso of Daniel's pressing his body into his.

Indeed he had been thinking naughty thoughts. The only way for him to fully get the upper hand over his brother was to do something the other dared not to. He pressed a tender kiss to Danny's neck with a small smile. He wasn't good with the intimate stuff but if he could just provoke his brother to make a move on him, with what he knew how to do, he'd have him in his trap. His lips parted slowly, his tongue slowly caressing the underside of Daniel's neck. Gabe ran his hand down Daniel's torso, slipping it into the teen's pants groping his cock, caressing him softly.

"Kiss me Danny.."

Daniel watched Gabriel walk closer to him and his eyes grew wide as he felt that tongue over his chest. His cheeks blushing up, his cock reacted in a way that it really should have. It twitched, getting hard. He was just about to push his brother away when the hand went into his pants. Oh fuck...this was not good. His cock reacted even more and throbbed in Gabriel's hand.

"H-hey!" he tired, but a part of him, a large part of him, did not want to pull away, though the other part of him was screaming at himself. "Y-you can't want something like this from your brother..." he whispered softly, closing his eyes, his face red from all the emotions. Embarrassment, humiliation, anger, lust...And the ask for the kiss...more like the demand for the kiss, Daniel just stared. No way.

He stroked his brother's cock slowly smiling as his brother spoke. This was the reaction he was hoping for. His older brother seemed completely helpless under his touch... the sight was enough to make slightly erect. He stood on his tippy-toes getting closer to his brother planting a kiss on his lips. He tasted sweet. He let out a soft moan of pleasure as his cock pressed up against the back of his throbbing softly.

"Danny, you're blushing..." the younger male teased, in spite of his own blushing cheeks. He gently suckled on Daniel's bottom lip, nipping at it softly. "Come on you know you want to...kiss me..." he whispered softly, before licking Daniel's cheek like a cat would do to his owner. Gabriel was determined to get his brother to participate no matter what.

Daniel moaned softly and he couldn't help but really like the way his brother had just moaned. It only turned him on even more. And the way he tasted...oh God, it was enough to send him over the edge. But not yet. His hand slowly slid up Gabriel's side, as if it were acting on it's own and grabbed Gabriel's cheek. If the boy wanted a kiss. Fine. He leaned down and pressed his lips hard against his little brother's, kissing him deeply. His other hand reached down and grabbed Gabe's ass, giving it a firm squeeze in his hand.

Oh fuck. He was in so much trouble with himself. He was surely going to go to hell for this. After a moment of kissing him, he pulled away when he heard his mother stir in the next room. Coming back to reality, his eyes flew open and he stepped away from his brother. "Are you crazy? She's in the next room!"

He groaned into the kiss as his brother squeezed his ass. He was lost in a form of ecstasy wanting his brother to do more to him not even hearing his mother stir in the next room. When Daniel stepped away, Gabe almost asked why until his mother moved some more. It sounded like she had finally awakened. "..." the boy was about to apologize, but he stopped himself approaching his brother again. Something about the look of fear on his face aroused him even more. He found he liked the slight adrenaline rush he was getting just from knowing they could be in real trouble if their mother walked in on them.

"Are you scared dear brother?" Gabriel teased as he wrapped his arms around Daniel's neck kissing his lips softly. He found himself craving that intense kiss his brother had just given him. Not only that for once, he wasn't afraid of something and his brother was... Could his morning get any better.

"Boy's heard you two wandering around... I'm going to make your favorite for breakfast..."

Gabriel gasped with pleasure running his fingers through Danny's fine hair. Apparently yes his morning could get better. She was making his favorite for breakfast... It had been a while since she'd done that. Gabe smiled disentangling himself from his brother rushing off to put on some pants...he was going to help his mother with breakfast.

Daniel took a moment to breath and calm down, to get under composure before following his brother out of the bedroom. Like he really was going to let his brother be alone with his mother right now. He walked into the kitchen casually and sat down at the table, just watching. He would have offered to help, but he was no good in the kitchen. He would just end up burning or spilling something.

His eyes never left Gabriel as his mind wondered. Oh, fuck. That boy had him all mixed up. He shook his head and rested his forehead on the table. Oh, what was he going to do now? What else...how much farther did his brother wanted to go with him? He never, never thought that this would happen to him.

Gabriel casually talked with his mother as helped her crack eggs and mix up the pancake batter. As she began frying up the bacon and pancakes he pulled out three plates, three forks, and three cups. He set the table in the kitchen not paying much attention to his brother physicked his mother was cooking for once. "After we eat I'm going to go get ready for work. I know it's the weekend but duty calls." Gabriel smiled. "When will you be home?" he asked sitting down at the table across from Daniel. "Hmmm...probably late in the afternoon." she told Gabriel as she continued to cook breakfast.

After their mother finished she filled each plate with what she had made. "What's the matter Daniel?" she asked looking down at him as she took a seat at the end of the table. Gabe was up getting orange juice when she asked Danny the question.

Daniel glanced over at her for a moment before shrugging his shoulders and straightening up. "Tired, is all," he said, giving her a small smile. "I don't feel too well, but I should be fine. No need to worry about me. I'll get over it," he said, yawning a little bit and began to eat. Ah, how he loved his mother's cooking. It was always a treat when she cooked for them.

But she was a single mom with a job that paid well, but used up a lot of her hours. So Daniel always made sure to enjoy her cooking when it was presented in front of him. This time was no different. He could help the smile on his face as he ate his breakfast.

"A-alright then..." she replied roughing up his hair playfully before she began to eat her food. After she was finished she left the table to get ready, but not before kissing them both on the forehead. Gabriel finished right after her and put his plate and her plate in the sink to be washed later. He didn't feel like washing dishes at the moment so he just left them there after spraying them with hot water.

Gabe left the kitchen going into the living room and plopping down onto the couch. He yawned lazily as he turned on the television turning on spongebob. He watched intently absolutely loving the show. He couldn't help but watch it every time it came on. A half an hour passed and their mother was ready to leave. Coming down the stairs with her bag and stuff she smiled. "Well I'm off you two...Make sure you don't destroy the house while I'm gone kay?" Gabriel giggled walking over to his mother giving her a hug. "We won't.." he reassured her taking a step back.

"Everything will be as it was when you leave," Daniel promise, kissing her cheek and helping her to the car. He watched her drive off and looked back at the house. Wanting and not wanting to go back in there. Whatever Gabriel wanted was very naughty...and he wanted it, but did not want it with his little brother.

Though, if he left now, Gabriel would nearly email it to his mother and post it online. Letting out a breath, Daniel walked back into the house and looked at Gabriel with his head cocked to the side. He wanted to continue with what they were doing upstairs, but at the same time he did not. Damn Gabriel for getting him all fucked up in the head.

Gabriel sat back down on the couch as his older brother helped their mother to the car. When Daniel returned he continued to watch spongebob. Only about a minute or two passed and the show had ended. Gabriel turned the television off looking back at his brother. "Danny..." he got up off the couch and walked over to the older male.

He got onto his knees wrapping his arms around Daniel's waist burying half his face into the other's crotch. "I..." he fell silent his fingers slowly dancing around the waistband of his boxers. "I'm sorry I forced you into doing that with me.. I don't know what came over me...really Danny..." he said softly his eyes glistening as if he were about to cry. "Y-you probably think I'm weird now and hate me..." Gabe continued putting his hands up to his face sobbing softly. He remained on the floor at his brother's feet begging for forgiveness with his tears. "I won't do it again I promise...I-I'll even delete....th-those pics...Just please say you don't hate me." he stuttered softly looking up at his brother with tears in his eyes. He was always good at turning on the waterworks. He used to do it all the time when he was way younger.

Back
Top Bottom