Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boudoir Charnel (Priscilla x Tobie)

Kelsey had suffered so many indignities, her body pulsing both from anger and unwanted arousal. She stood there naked as he left her, wondering why he would be so bold as to let her go. She watched him sit in the chair where he defiled her, groped her breasts, played with her womanhood, and smacked her like a whore. Her first balled up at her side, one hand moving to her breast to cradle it. She could feel him on her still, his hand groping her tits as he spoke indecencies at her.

She looked at his cock, standing on end as he pointed to it, beckoning her to come over and sit on it like she was his prostitute. Her face contorted as the anger welled up in her, the last feeling of defiance crossing her face as she covered her slit with her hand and breasts with her arm.

“Natural talents?!” She screamed. Kelsey had never been so angry as to be told that her talents were being fucked. “You sicko! You could dream to yourself all day that I somehow want you, but you…. you… you bastard! I came here for some innocently sexy pictures for my fiance whom I love! And you turned this into some sick game to make me think I wanted to be fucked, defiled me! Groped me!” Kelsey turned towards the door once mord, her hands still covering her body.

“If you think I’d ever just come over and sit on your cock you have another thing coming!” She reached for the door handle.

Kelsey's defiant protest was the final straw for Skyler. Something that stopped him from going too far had snapped. He got up from his seat and rushed to the door. He pulled Kelsey back by the hair, pulling her to the ground. He then got straight on top of her, digging one of his fingers into her wet cunt.

"Don't fucking kid yourself," Skyler said, pulling his wet finger out and sticking it in her face. "No woman gets this wet from just wanting to take some sexy photos. We both know what you deeply want, and it's time I give it to you." Using his strength to overpower her, he flipped the woman onto her stomach, holding her up by her hips.

Skyler held his cock in place, taking a second to inhale before entering Kelsey's slit. He could feel how incredibly tight the girl was around his cock as he thrust in and out of her in a steady tempo. Occasionally, he would slap the girl across the ass as further punishment.

"You love this, don't you Kelsey," Skyler said as he rocked his hips back and forth. "Just admit it. You like being fucked like this. You are a naughty girl who wants to be dominated."

The moment between her standing in defiance to finding the floor before her face was like a blink to Kelsey. Her knees and elbows ached from their impact, and as she gathered her senses she realized what was coming at a biological level. No sooner did her slit moisten for its duty did he enter her, her mouth falling open with a gruff yelp.

“Gahhh!!!” Spittle flew from her mouth as he clapped against her thick ass. “Uhhhhhhhahhhh, no no.” She felt his rough cock in her pussy making its breeding strokes in her, the walls of her womanhood pleasing him against her will. She managed to look back at him, across her nude back, the now weak girl watching as she man thrusted against her.

Skyler’s patronizing comments resonated in her as he spread her lips to fit his manhood. She had a few men before her fiance, yet Skyler took the cake for thickness, her pussy not quite ready for the new territory he took in her. Yet despite her anger and weakness she conceded within herself that some part of her did enjoy this, his rough strikes remind her of her place at the end of his rod.

As he fucked her she lowered her head and let her ass raise, crossing her arms in front of her she bit her arm as tears welled up in her eyes. On all fours she listened to the clapping wondering what else he would do to her as she submitted to him of no choice of her own.

Skyler could feel his cock bury deeper and deeper into the girl as he trusted into her. It was clear that her body was giving in to his lust, but her spirit still had some fight in her. He could also feel himself on the verge of coming inside of her. Even if he did, he would refuse to let this end there. He reached over for the girl's neck, pulling her by the collar to meet him at face level. To keep her in place, he grabbed onto one of her breasts, roughly massaging it.

"Look at me, Kelsey," Skyler said, looking straight into her eye. "Your body has already given itself to me. I don't need you to like me. Just admit that you love the feeling of my cock. Say it, you naughty bitch."

He pressed his lips against hers, violently using his tongue to pin hers down. He then slapped her breasts before encircling her nipples between his fingers. He pinched as he continued to thrust. Skyler didn't hold back as he started to cum inside the girl. While his semen flowed through her insides, he was still both hard and horny.

“Wait?!?! No!!!” She gasped as she began to struggle again. Kelsey’s heart raced as the cum sloshed around in her, his seed filling her up like the whore she was. She was not protected, this was the worst thing that could happen, being bred on the floor like this a week away from her wedding. The doctor said she was super fertile, and her and her husband to be had talked about having kids right away. But she wanted to have kids with him… not a strange man taking her on the ground.

She felt him continue to thrust into her as cum enveloped them both. Looking between her legs she could see it dripping out of her pussy from around his rod, deeply implanted in her with his length. Through her aroused haze she tried to think of what time of the month it was, was she ovulating?! She knew her app had said something about ovulation. This was really bad.

Sitting there watching between her legs as cummed dripped off of her was a new perspective to Kelsey. As he slapped and played with her tits she thought long and hard about her life and what had brought her to here. A few moans slipped out as he kept thrusting into her, it did feel really good, better than any man before. The way Skyler treated her was scary and rough, but the scariest part was how much she enjoyed it.

“I’m a naughty bitch.” She whispered so faintly between moans and gasps as he fucked her.

Skyler smiled as he heard her whisper the words. At that moment, he stopped thrusting, taking his dick out of her. He watched in amusement as her legs were dripping with cum. He pointedly placed a hand on her ass, with a few fingers squeezing in between her cheeks.

"Good girl," Skyler whispered to her, kissing her again. "Now follow me, you little slut."

Skyler stuck a finger under Kelsey's collar, leading her through the lobby and back to the boudoir. He made sure to walk her slowly in hopes that any passerby had the chance to get a glimpse at the woman's soiled body. He led her to the long sofa, taking a seat, but pulled her down on her knees. He placed his cock in front of her, still hard and dripping with cum.

"Show me what you can do with your tits and mouth," Skyler ordered. "Maybe if you're good, I'll give you a reward."

She both loved and hated his derogatory comments to her, his behavior as rough as it was made her want to be abused more. It was only after he grabbed her by the collar did she realize they were in a place others could see his abuse of her, she wondered if anyone saw her and ignored her plight. But as she followed him, cum dripping onto the floor as she walked, she let go of her inhibitions, her psyche degrading itself to its base desire to be a whore.

Falling to her knees her nose was nearly touching his stiff glossy rod. Kelsey stared at it in awe, not having gotten a good look at it before he rammed her with it. Staring at its large veins and big head her pussy tingled under her, a running feeling as his huge load of cum still dripped from her. She was astonished he was still so stiff, and it was clear he wanted to make her work until he was no more. She better make this good.

Coming closer the timid girl brought her mouth to the side of his rod, licking the glossy fluids from his manhood as if to clean him. She moved around his cock like this for a while, sucking its side with her lips and licking it until she tasted it get cleaner. Standing on her knees more upright she brought it between her chest, squeezing her tits around it as if to dry it, rubbing it down until the glossiness only existed between her breasts.

“Just trying to clean it…” she whispered, the voice of a scared girl.

Skyler watched the girl as she rubbed her tits against his rod. The mixture of her saliva and her skin was absolutely heavenly. It appeared to him that she was finally allowing her body to enjoy the sensation it was starving for. LIghtly, he patted the girl on her head, praising her.

"Good girl, Kelsey," he said, grabbing at her breasts. His fingers were wrapping around her nipples. First, he just teasingly made small circles with his fingers. And then he started to pinch down on them. After a while, he began to pull on them. "Does this feel good for you, Kelsey? I still got so much planned for you."

Skyler released his cock from her breasts. He picked her up by the collar again, pulling her along to the bed. "Get on," Skyler commanded, slapping her ass. He left her by the side of the bed while he went back to get his camera.

"Now, we still got a shoot to do. If you do exactly as I say, you'll be wonderfully rewarded. I want you to spread open your slutty legs and masturbate for the camera. And I want to hear you begging for my cock. Do exactly as I say, and I'll fuck you until you have a craving for cum. Don't listen to me and, well, I won't be as nice about it."

He pointed his camera at the girl, studying her lewd, naked body.

She felt like some sort of dog as he patted her head and held her by the collar. His little bitch that he gave commands and trained to do his sexual bidding. Yet the more and more she allowed it to happen, the more she began to enjoy it, letting him touch her in whatever way he wanted to.

Kelsey noteably didn’t reply to him when he asked how it felt, she rather would have him slap her then ask stupid questions. Perhaps she didn’t want him to be nice… she wondered to herself as he put her on the bed and grabbed the camera. She lay there on her side, legs closed but pussy visible when looked at from behind. Watching him as she lay there catching her breath and making sense of it all she waited on his command to frustrate him.

“What if I don’t want you to be nice about it.” She defiantly covered her pussy with her palm.

"Well, bitch, that's all you had to say."

Skyler took his camera with him as he climbed onto the bed. He gave the girl a solid slap on her ass, taking pictures of her face as she reacted. He then rolled her over so that she was on her back, looking up at him. Without warning, he entered his cock into the girl's pussy. He got a few shots of where his hard cock and her sloppy pussy met before tossing it further down the bed. He lifted up the girl's leg, wrapping his arm around it. He then bent over, leg still in his arms, looking at the girl face to face. Skyler gave her two hard slaps on her face, his hand now stinging a bit.

"I'm going to have to train you well, cunt," Skyler whispered. He held Kelsey's face down, biting down onto her neck.

As Skyler began to walk over her heart skipped a beat. It was not in a way she had experienced this feeling before, like seeing her fiance for the first time, being proposed to, happy moments in which her heart leaped unexpectedly. Instead this was a leap of anticipation, mixed with anxious fear, and arousal.

While he climbed onto the bed she still instinctively retracted from him, the naked girl crawling backwards with her legs which were open for the taking. But the dominating male had biology on his side, and being the defender of a small hole was hard against a besieging hard cock. His rod would soon catch up with her, and when it did the force he used was nothing short of degreading, with no regard to anything but invasion.

Yet as he beat her face and held it with his palm she would have it no other way. Her cheek red as she took long hard gasps while he drilled her. Soon she felt like she was eating the bedsheet as he made his long thrusts and bit down on her neck.

Kelsey began to come into her own, leaning into her role as the photographer's whore.

“No… but I am not a good learner.” She struggled with him, though it lacked the seriousness of her real attempts to escape, and instead invited more abuse from him.

"You've just never had a proper teacher," Skyler grunted as he trusted in and out of the girl.

He placed his hands on Kelsey's hips, picking her up. He could feel his cock digging deeper in her. For a moment, he studied her pathetic face; it was clear that she wanted more punishment, and he was happy to oblige. He carried the girl over to the bedpost, slamming her hard against the wood. He was now able to resume more powerful thrusts as he pulled the girl's legs around his waist.

He placed a hand around her neck, wrapping his fingers around enough to get a good grip.

"Stick out your tongue," Skyler ordered as he grabbed his camera again, ready for more photos.

His fingers fet so cold, yet the fridgedness emanated from Kelsey’s own hatred, her hatred that she had discovered she enjoyed him choking her as he fucked her against her will. Her head hurt a bit after he shoved her against the bed post but she soon recovered and instead focused her feelings on her pussy. Kelsey had slipped so far in just a short time of this photoshoot she was even all too eager to stick out her tongue, her wet muscle hanging from her lips like a dogas her eyes rolled back.

“Oh no you’re fucking me too hard.” She gave a whine as he was clearly fucking her very hard, her own pussy throbbing with numb pain.

She did her best to hold on to the bed rail as he thrust into her, yet her own gril was starting to weaken from the abuse. Soon the walls of her vagina began to warm and tighten, she could feel her own orgasim coming on.

Skyler took several photos of the naked girl with her tongue out. Hearing her whine only made him more excited. He pressed his mouth against hers, violently kissing her. He continued to choke the girl as his other hand was pinching hard against her clit. His cock was deep in her as he felt another orgasm coming on.

"I'm going to cum inside you, bitch" Skyler announced, shooting his ejaculate inside of her.

Skyler forced his hips up as he could feel his sperm sliding into her pussy. He was sure that this was enough to where it was highly likely she'd become pregnant. He flashed a cocky grin, knowing that Kelsey belonged to him now. He slowly removed his cock from her body and then allowed her to lay down on the bed.

"Now be a good little whore and spread your pussy open," Skyler ordered.

He grabbed his camera once again, pointing it directly at the girl's crotch. He felt like a wild game hunter at this point, taking a victory photo. Part of him began to wonder what would happen if this particular photo crossed her husband's path.

Kelsey rolled over on to her back weary from the beating she had taken both physically and sexually. She had little energy, her body sort of just plopping over and legs spreading out wide as cum flowed from her cunt. It was the. The realization in her eyes came, and reality began to set in. She had no protection from this, she wasn’t on birth control or anything of the sort. They had planned on getting pregnant on their honeymoon.

She heard the camera shutter as she lay there thinking about how potent his sperm may or may not be. But she somehow knew that this was it, he fertilized her. What a whore she was…

In a few days she was going to walk down the aisle in a beautiful dress with another man’s baby cooking in her. The only thing she could do was convince her husband to do the deed, and convince herself that her husband's sperm would beat out Skyler’s and never ask the question again.

Hopefully she would not see Skyler ever again….

The photoshoot with Kelsey was just a memory now in Skyler's mind. The woman belonged to someone else, but he was filled with pride that he was able to have some fun with her before she took someone else's name. He was now focused on the screen, which showed an enlarged landscaped image of Kelsey spreading her pussy open for him. He was playing with the focus a bit. The center of the image was her swollen red clit and just under it was his oozing cum. In the background, you could just make out her heaving breasts.

"Something seems off," Skyler said out loud. He bit down on this thumb, wondering what else he could do. He then started to zoom in a bit, highlighting the cum coming out of her cunt. "Get up here for a second. What do you think?"

Skyler then looked down at his crotch. He watched as Kelsey was obediently sucking on his cock. Every time he looked at her in this position, he couldn't help but give her a cocky smile. Ever since the photo shoot, he couldn't get her off his mind or his cock. And now it was becoming visibly clear that the woman was with child, and they both knew who the father was.

The mushroom of Skyler’s tip passed from behind her lips as she smacked them, wiping the precum and spit from her mouth. Silently they both acknowledged the baby was his, but she was now a “happily” married woman and her husband was excited to welcome their first child soon. Luckily she had chances to go out with her “friends” every once in a while, and when she fancied a bit of abuse from her photographer was a nice treat.

Rubbing his balls gently with her hand she lifted her pregnant body up, her stomach the size of a watermelon as she huffed. She did as she was beckoned and looked at the screen, a picture of her laying down full of cum in photoshop.

Kelsey didn’t much care to look at the nude photos of her, she let the men in her life be the judges of those. She nodded and patted Skyler approvingly on the shoulder, and the. Went right back down on her knees where she knew she belonged, sucking on his cock vigorously. She ran her hand down his shaft firmly as her tounge lapped up his length. And soon as she worked hard, she could feel him pulsing, his fertile load ejaculating onto her face.

She smiled through the dripping cum as she finished him off with her hand, his rod still pulsing and shooting white fluid. She rubbed her pregnant belly as she smiled up at him, cum dripping over it as she giggled.

Kelsey had a feeling this would not be the last time she let her photographer get her pregnant…

Back
Top Bottom