Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boudoir Charnel (Priscilla x Tobie)

Priscilla May

Open World Mistress
Car horns blared as Kelsey attempted to parallel park on the busy downtown street.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” She waved her arms as the cars attempted to go around her on the narrow street, she slowly attempted a 5 point turn to back into the parking spot which turned more into a 12 point turn. She was all nerves that afternoon, the wedding was in just a week and today she was doing something special for her soon to be husband, getting Boudoir pictures taken of her in her wedding dress and all sorts of other sexy outfits.

Kelsey had never done something like this before. The closest she came to this was snapping a picture of her breasts for her fiance with her face cropped out. You couldn’t trust the internet by her logic, someone at snapchat HQ was probably fapping to her tits to this day. She did not know if she had it in her to show skin again, but she loved her fiance dearly and wanted to give him something special for being so patient with her in the past.

She was also very late. Having parked the car finally, but still a bit crooked, she rushed out and grabbed her bags and gown. Her pumps tapped across the sidewalk as she opened the door to the photography studio, where she hoped to find her photographer quickly as to not miss her appointment with her.

Little did she know her photographer was not a “her”. How low will she go for her fiancé?

“I am so sorry I am late! I hope we still have time in your schedule!” She called out as she entered.

Skyler had been starring at his phone for about five minutes now. He was going back and forth between checking his Twitter and his email. Normally, he wouldn't be wasting time like this when he was on the clock, but his client had been running several minutes late. He was hoping he'd receive an email from her about running late, but nothing popped up.

Part of him believed that she just chickened out. He had only interacted with Kelsey over emails, but to him, it was clear the kind of girl she was. Probably a young virgin-type who only played with her breasts once in high school. He didn't believe that a girl like that would go through with a photoshoot that bordered on the risque. This wouldn't be the first time a client canceled on him, but he always found it annoying, especially when he put down so much money on a boudoir set like this one.

As he took a sip of some iced tea, he heard the door burst open. His ears perked when he heard the perky, feminine voice apologize for being late. He figured that this was his client. He put down his phone and grabbed his camera. He didn't need the camera right away, but he liked having it when his clients came in. It made it feel like he was a professional.

"It's no problem at all," he called out as he came from the back room. He flashed a smile at the girl, standing in a sort of power pose in front of her. "I made sure you were my only appointment this afternoon since I know that changing between wardrobes can take some time. It's nice to meet you; I'm Skyler." He reached out his hand

Kelsey froze up a bit, she was not expecting at all in their emails that Skylar was a man. She gave him her hand and shook if very loosely, a concerned look over her face as she held her bags there in the lobby of hus studio.

She adjusted the shoulder strap of her purse as she looked him up and down curiously, then peered around the studio.

“Nice to meet you Skyler, you are the uh, photographer?” She seemed wary. “I guess I just had the impression you were a woman.” A nervous chuckle filled the void of the sentence. She didn’t know if she was comfortable with this situation, if she had even dared to choose a male photographer at all she would have asked one of her friends to come with her if anything.

Skyler studied the girl's body language. He could tell that she was equally frantic and uncomfortable. And then, of course, there was the misconception that he was a woman. He was used to this kind of mistake, especially after the success of Breaking Bad where the name was associated with the meth cook's wife. Still, it was no-less annoying when it happened. And the last thing he needed was for the client to cancel on him because of the confusion. He felt the desire to make the woman comfortable. Kelsey was very cute, and of course, he didn't want to miss out on taking steamy photos of her, even if they were meant for another man.

"It happens more often than you think," Skyler told her. He let out a polite laugh, trying to put her at ease. "I'm guessing that's your wedding dress. Did you want to go in the back to put it on? Was that the only outfit you were planning to use?"

He pointed to the room that he had just come from. The room was often used as a separate dressing room. Since the boudoir set was used for suggestive photoshoots, the dressing room was also filled with a variety of outfits in different sizes.

The wedding was just in a week. Kelsey had plans almost every day till then and she really wanted her fiance to have this, he would love it. It was do or die for Kelsey as she stood there biting her lip nervously as she contemplated. He seemed nice enough, and to have such a big studio he must be really professional. Her friends were always calling her a prude, and they all knew she came to this photoshoot. If she came back empty handed she would never live it down.

“Ok.” She simply said, trotting forward swiftly as she headed to the dressing room. She did not mean to be brisk, only that she had made a choice even if it made her incredibly nervous.

In the dressing room she closed the door, looking over the rows of clothing racks with sexual looking lingerie clearly used for such photoshoots. She was distracted looking at them, wondering if she was going to be able to go through with this. Shaking her head to get ahold of herself, she began to strip out of her clothes (a floral blouse and jean shorts), peeling them off until she was down to her underwear, which she already had been wearing the white lace wedding lingerie set meant for this photoshoot and their wedding night.

Unzipping the bag we wedding dress was in, she felt a tear welling in her eye. She could not believe the day was almost there. Unzipping it she put her legs through and pulled it up to her chest, it was a strapless gown that fit right over her C cup tits. Pulling it up she made sure the girls were away. The gown itself was loose fitting from the waist down, a beautiful white that shown with the studio lights above her. Lastly she out on her veil and reached around the zip up the dress.

However the tight bosom of the dress prevented her from reaching around to zip it, she huffed in frustration as she struggled to reach it, but soon conceding that she would need help to fully don this gown. But he was the only one here…

Huffing loudly she took a deep breath in and out to calm herself. Opening the door she poked her head out of the room and gave a big fake smile.

“Skyler, do you mind uh… helping me zip this up?” She tried to sound genuine.

Skyler spent his time pacing around the front area since he had accidentally left his phone in the dressing room. Part of him wished that he left he had put on the phone's camera and set it to record. He laughed to himself before quickly dismissing the thought. He knew how to be a professional on jobs like this. Yeah, she was pretty hot, but he was getting paid for this.

He turned as he saw the girl poke her head out. Skyler noticed the nervousness in her voice. He flashed a smile back at her as he made his way to the room. At the very least, he saw it as an opportunity to grab his phone.

"No problem," he told her as she turned around. "Just suck it in a bit. One, two, three, go!"

Skyler held firmly onto Kelsey's hip as his other hand pulled up on the zipper. It moved up her back quickly, going most of the way up. There was still that little bit that needed to be connected, so he pushed it up a bit harder. As he forced it into place, he could feel both of them losing their balance. Skyler's hands moved as if by instinct. The hand that was already on her hip pushed her up while his other hand wrapped around her. He was able to save the girl from falling on her face, however there was a bit of a snag. His other hand was squeezing Kelsey's breast.

Skyler's eyes widened as he became aware of what exactly was going on. Holy shit, these are huge, was the first thing that popped into Skyler's mind. He wasn't proud that those words were his first reaction to accidentally groping a client. He quickly backed off of Kelsey, doing his best not to make direct eye contact.

"S-sorry about that," Skyler blurted out as he made his way to the phone that was on the table, his hand still in the shape of her breast.

Kelsey was not too pleased he told her to suck it in, did he think she was chubby? But never the less she complied, taking a deep breath in as he zipped it to the top, however before getting there it took a but of effort, and Kelsey tried to do her part to keep it together. But soon she felt the sudden force he used to get that final length if zipper, and thats when she felt like she was falling forward.

But before she could she felt him catch her, relieved as her heart pounded she was thankful that she didn’t bust her face just before the shoot, that would certainly ruin things, however as she began to calm down she did notice his hand wrapped around her breasts.

She made an audible gasp. But just as she was about to protest he had retracted, clearly and accident as he apologized profusely.

Kelsey remembered this was her only chance to do this and sucked up any embarrassment, this man was about to take sexy photos of her so what is one feel, he knows what he is working with now.

“Oh please don’t mention it. Thank you for stopping my fall.” She gave another fake and nervous smile. “So what do we do first.” She waved her hands. “I am all dressed.”

Skyler eased himself as she seemed to accept his apology. He led Kelsey out of the dressing room and directed her towards the shooting room. The set was decorated to appear as if it was lifted directly from an 18th-century French castle. The room included a make-up table, a french lounge sofa, and a queen-sized bed that was dressed in frills. He gave a sigh of relief when he noticed that the natural lighting seemed to be in their favor. The first thing he wanted to do was to have her pose on the lounge chair, which was surrounded by two stands with lighting umbrellas on them.

"I say we start with a bit of a tease for your husband," he said to her. Skyler believed that if he was playful with some clients, they would be more relaxed. "Go ahead and sit on the sofa right there. Do what feels comfortable."

As she was getting into place, Skyler started working with his camera. He made sure everything was balanced and right for the room and then pointed the camera at Kelsey. He then focused on the zoom function, making sure that he didn't have the stands in the shot. Playfully, he zoomed in to where only her tits were in the picture and was tempted to take a quick snap of them. He could probably just write it off as taking a test photo but decided against it. He fixed it properly and was ready to work with the girl. It was time for him to go into director-mode.

"I want you to go ahead and start with some pouting. Bring your lower lip out like this." Skyler playfully mimed a pouty-face at her. When she made the desired face, he stuck his tongue out playfully as he began snapping photos. He was trying to get her into different positions so he had plenty of material to work with. "Good, now give me a pose that says 'you're gonna remember our wedding night for the rest of your life'. And push your breasts out a bit. There you go" Part of him felt like he misjudged the girl. While she did seem stiff at points, she took each direction seriously. "Okay, now what I want you to do is lift up your dress. You do have something under there, right?"

Kelsey did as she was told, Skyler seemed to know what he was doing and the room felt well set up for such a scene. She was sure that lots of women came through here every week and did the same thing without incident. She did take directions pretty well as far as modeling, it was something her and her friends playfully did since high school. Hip thrusts and pouty faces were natural to her, and Skyler seemed fun enough to go along with.

She got less comfortable as he told her to push out her breasts, but she still felt secure so she did it anyways.

But then came the do or die moment, the essence of a Boudoir shoot. Skyler asked her to lift up her dress and Kelsey froze for a long moment.

“I am…” she said shakely.

Her pride told her not to, but her love for her fiance overruled that. After a long pause she began to bunch up her dress in her hands, slowly lifting it until it was up and well over her knees. There for plain view was her white lace panties. It was the type of lingerie that the stitching really only covered her slit, her labia was still easily visible through the lace, yet its red blush was subdued by the white. It also had a visible patch where her neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair say on her pubic mound.

This was the most exposed she had ever been to a total stranger, she welled with embarrassment as she held the dress up and prepared for him to take photos

Skyler got down onto one knee as he watched her raise the dress up. He zoomed in on the panties, enchanted by the pattern that creatively covered up enough of her sex. He could tell that they were very tight on her skin, which made the wholes ensemble even sexier. He zoomed back into focus, noticing how nervous Kelsey's face seemed to be. He began to feel frustrated for two reasons. One, he needed to get Kelsey to relax again, or else the photos would be no good. And two, he could feel himself getting hard.

"you're doing great," he told her as he started to take photos again. "Go ahead and go back to pouting. Great! Now, I want you to bite down on your lip, and let's take a few of you standing up. Is it possible for you to lift a bit higher, maybe see your belly button?" He continued snapping photos as he gave his directions.

After a couple of extra shots, Skyler paused. He paced in a semi-circle around Kelsey, examining the way she held her body. He then started to approach her, brainstorming some more sexy ideas.

"Let me run this by you," He said to her. He pointed to the windows that were providing the natural light. The windows were stained glass with foggy shadows of what appeared to be a garden on the other side. "What I want you to do is take off your dress and then you're going to hold it against your body. I'm sure this will drive your husband wild, especially if you showed some cleavage."

Taking a deep breath Kelsey stood up as requested, lifting her wedding dress higher and higher over her abdomen until she thought her navel could easily be seen. They sure were moving fast, she had shown off her panties to the photographer a lot sooner than she thought she would during this shoot. But after a few deep breaths she regained some confidence with it, even as she could see him zooming in on her crotch.

But as she stood there with her dressed raised like she was a piece of meat at the grocery store, a wave of discomfort hit her as he paced around her. Especially as he approached.

She froze as he neared, still holding her dress up out of nervousness even though the draft was tingling her pussy. She listened to Skyler’s suggestion, and again he pride told her no, but she had seen enough examples of a Boudoir shoot to know that this was a normal pose. Asshe nodded her agreement with the idea, she wondered why she even bothered to get changed in the changing room before.

Reaching behind it was easy enough for her to unzip herself, sliding the dress away from her breasts and off her arms. Her strapless lace bra much like the panties covered little, her nipples large enough than the lace only protected part of the areolas. Soon she had it off her lower half and stepped out of it, just a girl in lingerie and high heels with a veil.

Heels clicking against the floor she walked over to the window, just as skyler said and covering herself with the dress as far up as to still show a lot of cleavage, it was hard to tell she had a bra on at all.

“Like this?” She said tense.

Skyler watched Kelsey strip off the dress, doing his best not to appear obvious when gawking at her breasts. He thought that the bra worked well with her assets. It made him think back to when he was squeezing her breasts and how firm it felt. As she walked towards the window, he also got a good view of her ass. He started to think quickly of he could work that into the photo set as well.

He started snapping photos of her against the wall. "Can you give me a bit of a cheeky smile? And can you lean forward a bit." After a while, he put down the camera and approached her. As a photographer, he tried to be as diplomatic as he could with his subject. However, there were times where you literally had to put matters into your own hands. Something about this particular set up made him want to try something more. He thought for a moment, and then it hit him. "Could you perhaps move to your side a little bit? Like that. And keep the smile." As he spoke, it was less of a question and more of an order. He placed his hands right on her bare shoulders and shifted her body to her side.

Skyler moved back a few paces and began taking a few more photos. the grin on his face seemed to grow with each second. This seemed like the perfect pose for the situation; he even got some of her ass in the shot.

"How we feeling so far," Skyler asked Kelsey playfully. He took a seat on the sofa, thinking it was time for the two of them to have a short break.

Kelsey felt so exposed, alone with a man in only her lingerie. She would be sure to leave that detail about the photoshoot out of it when telling her soon to be husband. As she stood against the wall half naked and letting the photographer snap as many pictures as she wanted, she began to get slightly more comfortable than before, smiles and pouty faces coming easier with each click of the shutter.

When she did not quite understand the pose and Skyler came close to her and out his hands on her shoulders, she was about to object, but instead complied and let him move her body. She began to admire him bit by bit, his self control much greater than most men’s. If this was anyone but a professional she would be ass up on the ground taking it hard... she was certain of that much. The thought felt a little odd as she stood half naked with a strange man’s hands on her shoulders but it crossed her mind a few times. Kelsey really started to admire Skyler’s work, this was his business and he treated it as such.

As he got her into the new position she smiled and nodded to him, looking noticeably more comfortable.

As Skyler signaled it was time for a break and sat down on the sofa, Kelsey felt comfortable enough to join him, standing in high heels had made her weary. Hanging the dress up on a nearby rack, she walked over to the sofa he sat on, her long bare legs working up to her white lace panties that hid little, her breasts jiggled with each step under her bra that also hid little.

Sitting down on the opposite side of the couch, still as far away as possible, Kelsey nodded and sat up straight.
“I’m feeling good. I am sort of getting used to this.” She laughed at herself. “I am sort of a amateur, I’ve never done something like this as I am sure you can tell. I’m sorry if I am a bundle of nerves.”

Skyler was glad that Kelsey was taking things well. He thought she had a nice, real smile. Moments like these were a favorite of his; nobody was posing, creating a fake moment to capture. It was completely natural. You should lean in to kiss her, his inner voice said. Just as immediately as the thought came, he forced it out. Skyler was sure that if he acted on his impulses, everything would come crashing down.

"You're doing great," he said lightly to Kelsey. "I'm sorry if I'm a bit pushy at times. I think the two of us make a great team. Here, take a look."

Skyler took a moment to fiddle with the camera to bring up the photo roll. he stretched out his arm to the middle of the sofa so that Kelsey could look at the shots. He went through the roll, stopping at certain shots he found dynamic. Of course, this wasn't going to be the final product. He still needed to go home and do his work with photoshop. As he was showing her the photos, his eyes caught a quick glance down the woman's bra. They had a slight bounce as she inhaled and exhaled. For a moment, he felt as if her breasts were inviting him to break his professionalism.

He moved quickly, pacing around the room, trying to keep his mind focused on the job.

"Wanna take some lingerie shots next," he asked her. "I think there's still some things we can do against the window. Nobody is able to see through, but it gives you that sense of being watched."

“Oh thanks I am so glad you are saying that. I thought I was really sucking when you came and adjusted me, but I’m glad to hear you are just pushy.” She gave a playful laugh, her breasts jiggling. “Just kidding.” She smiled and stuck her tongue out like he was having her do in the photos.

Kelsey certainly agreed to see the photos when Skyler offered, leaning in closer to him as he let her see them on the camera. As he scrolled through she really admired his skill, they were turning out good. She also began to notice just how see through this lingerie was, perhaps almost too provocative. She was glad she didn’t realize earlier because if she knew she was showing that much she would have walked out being alone like this. But the fact she was showing this much and Skyler was being so professional really started to earn her trust.

Kelsey smiled as he began to pace around the room, a true artist at work as he thought of the next shots.

“Lingerie?” Her usual hesitation spoke up, but she shook her head and realized how rude and unprofessional of her it was not to trust Skyler at this point. He was working really hard.

“Ya lets do it.” She stood up and smiled. “Should I change into something else or are these fine?” She walked towards the window Skyler talked about either way, waiting for him to tell her which.

"What you have on now should do nicely," he told her, giving Kelsey's body a quick lookup and down. "Just do what comes naturally for now and we'll move on from there."

he took a few steps back, changing his camera back to photo mode. He took a few seconds to line up his shot and started taking more pictures. He couldn't help but notice how great she looked in her underwear. As he continued, he shouted out different pointers, like before. "Could you spread your legs out a bit? Perfect. Okay, now look to your left; stare straight at the wall." He then recited an old dirty joke he heard from his uncle a few years ago; it was about the man from Nantucket. His goal was to have her naturally laugh and capture her reaction.

Then there was a particular shot that popped into his mind. He placed the camera down for a moment, feeling that the scene was a little off balance. he calmly approached the girl, smiling at her. "Let's move you a little," he said to her. He placed one hand on his shoulder and his other on her him, directed her to the direct center of the window. He then grabbed Kelsey by both of her wrists and lifted her arms straight above her head. He moved her wrists to cross a few inches above her head. It was only then that he noticed their faces were only inches apart. He gave a nervous laugh as he looked into her eyes. The moment was so quiet, he could hear her breathing. "R-right. This is perfect. Could you stay like this please?"

Skyler went back to his camera and focused it on the girl. He looked through the lens. The light was hitting her perfectly for the shot. "Pout for me," he instructed as he took the photos.

Another thought crossed his mind. It was similar to that intrusive voice from earlier. Strip her, it told her. This time, he couldn't help but listen to it.

"Okay, could you do me a favor and take off your bra," Skyler asked. He knew it was an odd request, but the professional in him told him to be direct. "What I want you tot do is to is to cover yourself with your right arm. If this comes out like I think it will, it will drive your husband crazy."

She was feeling so much more comfortable, up against the window in her underwear as the camera clicked furiously. She gave a relaxed and pleasured face with her eyes closed for a few shots, as that was how she felt at that very moment. She pouted for him extra pouty as well, she was feeling like a really good team with Skyler, her fiance was going to die for this.

As Skyler approached once more to adjust her, she prepared herself, knowing the artist needed to adjust things sometimes. She stuck her tongue out at him before he got close and jested.
“Feeling pushy again?” She giggled.

But as he did get closer he got very close, and the hand on her hip felt almost extra. She receded into herself for a moment, but after he did not linger for long and backed up to take more photos she relaxed once more, though her heart rate was up.

She imagined this was an incredibly sexy pose for the shoot, probably the crown jewel of this shoot. But as she kept the pose as instructed, she was not prepared for the next request to remove her bra.

“Umm… uhhh.. yaaaa.” She said, still keeping her post with her arms crossed on the windows and ass out.
“I don’t know if I want to make it that sort of shoot, you know…” she shrugged her shoulders and gave an uncomfortable laugh. “I think my fiance is going to love it as it is if thats uh… ok?” She hoped that didn’t ruin their chemistry. There was just no way she came prepared to do that today.

Skyler hadn't anticipated her strong rejection of the idea. He felt that the momentum between the two of them had stumbled. To be fair, his suggestion was a step too far. That's what I get for thinking with my dick, Skyler thought. Still, he couldn't let her know that he was disappointed and ruin the rest of the day.

"That's totally fine," Skyler told her. "And I think we got plenty of good stuff with your dress and your underwear. Let's go ahead and take another break and have you get changed into something else. Was there anything you liked in the dressing room? I hear that Playboy bunnies with pool cues are pretty popular now, although I'm not sure how well it fits the setting." He hoped that his light humor could help save the mood.

He led Kelsey out into the front area and watched her enter the dressing room, gazing at her butt in her tight panties. He moved over to a mini-fridge that was next to the sitting area and grabbed a few cold water bottles. He opened one, taking a big swig, cooling his body down. he took this quiet bit of alone time to regroup, reminding himself that the focus should be on what the customer wants. it's not about what he wants to jerk off to.

So professional, she admired him once again. He took her rejection of the idea without any second guess, he knew what the customer wanted. She politely let him lead her down the hall to the dressing room, no idea he was admiring her ass, and even if she did catch him glancing at her she just assumed he was thinking of other shots.

Smiling, she thanked Skyler and entered the dressing room to find something else to wear. There were dozens of rows of skimpy outfits, and while she did not really want to do the bunny girl thing, she wondered what Skyler’s favorite thing to take pictures of was. She was a pretty vannella girl, so these types of things she was not good with.

Walking back down the hall to the studio she entered, lingerie and all, to find Skyler chugging his water.

“Oh hey I am not working you too hard am I?” She politely asked, she knew she could be a handful (as Skyler had discovered first hand).
“But hey, I am not good with these sort of outfits for picking them out. I am not really a bunny girl either. Could you maybe choose one that's like.. normal for this stuff but sexy?

Skyler was a bit surprised to see Kelsey still in her underwear as she came out of the dressing room.

"Oh, I'm fine," he told her as he tossed one of the water bottles to her. "I get so busy sometimes that I forget to drink water. Always on the move."

He took a few moments to ponder what she should be dressed in. An array of outfits filled his mind. Am I really going to expose my porn search history to her, he thought. In his mind, he imagined her as a lifeguard, possibly a french maid, or maybe an uptight school teacher. It took him a few moments to realize that he had been staring for quite a while at her breasts. Then there was something that popped into his mind that he knew he wanted to see. It wasn't necessarily going to fit in with the setting, but this was something he wanted to see her in. He could already imagine all kinds of poses he could put her in. He couldn't resist his inner voice this time.

"Hm, how about a Japanese schoolgirl," He told her. "I've heard that something they do over there is that they have these extravagant tea parties. There are a few cafes that are inspired by this kind of decor." Skyler knew that he was talking about his ass; his knowledge of Japanese culture came from anime and hentai. Still, he was kinda proud of himself for coming up with the lie so quickly.

“A Japanese school girl?...” she said curiously as she tilted her head. She was not sure how she was going to pull off the japanese part, but she understood the hot school girl aspect of it, she did after all go to catholic school for high school. The plaid skirts and tight dress shirts were fond memories of her younger years. Kelsey even recalled showing her husband a picture of her in her uniform and he had gotten quite excited about it.
“Yea a hot schoolgirl.” She smiled and nodded, her fiance would love that.

Making her way back down the hall she sifted through the racks of clothes until she found something that closely resembled her old high school uniform. The skirt was blue instead or red like her old one, and was also almost half as short as the real thing. Slipping it on she grinned at how cute it was, barely going 2 inches past her ass, yet she just knew he would cream over it. Next she found a tight fitting button up shirt that would tuck in to the waist of the skirt. Putting it on over her bridal lingerie she noted how it barely hid her intimates, but that was ok.

Lastly to top it all off she found a blue bow and tied it around her neck and under her collar.

Finding a mirror she ensured the shirt was buttoned up all the way to the top like a proper schoolgirl. The Nuns at Our Lady of Obedience would have keeled over dead if they saw this uniform and that short skirt, but the thought of that made her laugh.

Walking back down to Skyler she burst into the room striking a pose with her signature pouty face.

“How do I looooook.” She said in a sing song voice.

A wide smile appeared on Skyler's face when he saw Kelsey enter the room dressed in the school uniform. He picked up his camera and took a quick snap of her in the dressing room. Obviously, that wasn't going to be apart of the photoset. It would be for his own ascertainment. "You look great. Under the counter right there, there should be some Dum-Dums. Get a handful, and we could use it for the shoot." Under normal circumstances, food wasn't allowed in the shooting area. While everything was cleaned on a regular basis, it was a pain in the ass to get food-stains out of the expensive setting. Plus, it ate away at the deposit. He figured that lollipops wouldn't be too big of a deal; he just had to remember to clean up the wrappers.

Tobie led Kelsey back into the photoshoot room, placing his hand on her lower back. He guided her to where they would be taking the next set of pictures: the queen-sized bed. The bedsheets were a dark crimson with a giant golden outline of a rose in the middle of it. He had her sit down on the bed. He began taking some natural pictures of her. Then, he started working on his direction again, taking charge of the moment.

"Go ahead and tuck your legs in," He instructed as she sat on the bed. His goal was to do a few panty-shot "Okay, now just look innocent. Now a little playful. Great! Now look directly at the camera and put a hand over your mouth, like 'oh, I hope no one is looking'." While giving these instructions, he grabbed one of the Dum-Dum pops, a root-beer flavor, and put it in his mouth.

By the time Skyler was leading Kelsey to the props with his hand on her lower back, she was well used to him touching her to be put into place. She actually thought little of it as he put her on the bed. She sat down like she would at Catholic school knees together, and skirt smoothed out over her legs. Only this time there was a lot less skirt to smooth out. When he told her to tuck her legs in, she sort of knew what he had in mind, leaning on her side she turned her rear towards the camera as she looked off in the opposite direction and let Skyler and his camera have a good view of the lace panties once more as the skirt barely had length enough to cover in this position.

Kelsey wondered how she go so trusting of Skyler so fast. She didn’t even let her fiance touch her for the first two months of dating, so revealing herself over and over to this man holding a camera was bewildering to her.

She put on her best faces, looking as saintly and innocent as she could and then in the next shot looking like the typical catholic school slut. Of course in real life she was the former, always doing what she was told and never letting the boys get the best of her in high school.

Hand over her mouth she giggled as Skyler took more shots.

“Did you know I was a catholic school girl?” She said between his takes.

Skyler was excited by the photos. The innocent look on Kelsey's face was absolutely dazzling. With each shot, he zoomed in more and more into her panties. He had to stop himself from completely cropping her face out of the photos.

"Really? Well, I guess that explains why you're such a natural at this," Skyler teased. "Go ahead and lay your legs on the bed. Would you be okay with undoing a button or two?"

As he was talking, he made his way towards the bed. He gently touched her bare leg, having the one closest to the edge of the bed bend while the other laid straight. He then placed his hand on her head, tilting it back just a bit. Finally, he put his hand on her back, where he could feel her body heat radiating through. He pushed it up just a bit so her tits could really pop for what he was planning. Still, something felt like it was missing. That was when he noticed the skirt. He pulled up the fabric a bit, just enough to where he could see the white lace again. When he finished, he gave Kelsey's thigh a light slap and stuck his tongue out at her.

"Is it true what they say about the nuns there? That when you're being naughty, they spank you with a ruler?" While he was making this small talk, he went back to taking photos. He kept the camera focused on her as he moved. he wanted to capture this position from a variety of angles.

She noticed this touching more as he handled her legs and put them into position, but her first thought this time was not prudish annoyance, but rather a tingle of arousal. Was she getting perverted about this? She began to second guess everything. But Skyler’s reassuring words helped her get over it, she reminded himself how professional he has been this whole time, and instead smiled up at him as he tilted her head back and rolled her abdomen to the side for a better view of her breasts. She was an obedient model and wanted the artist to be into this.

She told herself this more and more as he took it upon himself to raise her skirt, every womanly fiber in her wanting to scream.

That's when Skyler slapped the inside of her thigh, her face turning beet red , a mix of anger and arousal. Ultimately her expression was of indignant surprise, a “I can’t believe you did that.” Face.

But as the shutter started clicking again she realized, he was getting her into character! Her expression must have been perfect for the shot in question, a look of surprise as the camera saw her panties. He was really good at this, and as he recited the old cliche about Catholic School she played along, kicking her legs in the air and shifting her ass in different views.

“Oh yes, I got spanked every day.” She gave a mischievous face while biting her finger before the camera clicked. “I was a naughty girl.” She looked at caners, and ultimately the artist behind it.

Back
Top Bottom