Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing here? This is my room! (me and DrgnLady)

He gently scratched behind her ears. "You need to get your rest. We have classes in a few days."

His hands gently stroked over her skin, brushing over her stomach as he kissed her lightly again, before laying on his back next to her.

He smiled, fingers going through her hair and scratching behind her ears. "Get to sleep."

He woke up in the early morning, and seeing that she was awake, he slowly ran his fingers through her hair. "Did you get some sleep?"

His eyes narrowed slightly and he slowly rolled onto his side, his arms going around her so she was now laying on her back. His hands held her with a tenderness that he showed very few. "Tell me what's wrong." He said softly, his right hand moving up and slowly going through her hair.

He gently scratched her behind the ears, and his lips found the crook of her shoulder, gently kissing the soft skin. "I'm here, get some more sleep. I'll make sure you don't have anymore bad dreams."

He sighed and just laid there against her. If she didn't want to sleep, then he wasn't going to force her.

Mia shifted around on the bed, trying to get comfortable again. She was soo tired, but was terrified that if she went back to sleep, the nightmare would return. Finally, Mia turned over and curled up into a tight ball, fighting sleep.

He had moved and curled up against her, pulling her slightly to hold her. "Sleep." He whispered into her ear, before kissing her shoulder lightly.

His voice in her ear was soothing. She closed her eyes, unable to resist anymore, finally giving in to sleep.

His hands slowly went over her sides and through her hair, doing his best to keep her calm, trying to keep her dreams good.

Mia slept peacefully this time, mumbling softly as she felt his hands move along her sides and through her hair.

He smiled as he heard her, his fingers gently playing on her skin. He cuddled up behind her, holding her to his warmth. Maybe that would help her.

Back
Top Bottom