Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The EastWatch Wilderness Bestiary (Chalarm x Priscilla May)

Chalarm

Galactic Story Teller
The crisp salty air of the Caldoon sea blew in from the south into Eastwatch bay, sharing it's namesake with the city that sprouted on it's shore. Merchant vessels from nations all across the sea were packed in the port, unloading and loading an assortment of goods that were purchased and to be sent across the water to far lands. The city-state was a bustling metropolis of traders and craftsmen, home to all kinds of valuable goods and items found in few other parts of the world.

Initially, EastWatch was a forward outpost of the Caldoon Empire who's control spanned the entire sea. It was a large stone fort that sat on the water's edge and which the city had built up around through the years. After the Caldoon's economy collapsed following a poor ruler and a number of expensive conquests, the city seeked independence and flourished as a trade hub in the region. It was the perfect location, having defensive structures already in place to push back invaders, a bounty of natural resources and microclimates from the sea and mountains that gave the lands a wide variety of biomes. But there was one more factor that contributed to the city-state's success.

Monsters.

With the variety of ecosystems, the range of creatures that took up home in the area was astounding. Harpies in the western bluffs, centaurs of the central steppe, beastmen of the Bilfire peaks, even dragons of the Cresent mountains. There were such a range in the small kingdom, a point which ended up being a blessing and a curse. The thing about animals and monaters is that they are unpredictable, and cause hassles for the nearby village folk. However these creatures also hampered the advance of outside forces into the land from the neighbouring Kresslands and Eclesia, and had valuable resources of their own for alchemy and other purposes. A vial of pheromone from the swamp beasts was said to be worth a small chest of gold all by itself.

Fortunes were made and broken from one's ability to gather these alchemical ingredients. Unlike many nations were they were hunted, most creatures were left to their own devices unless they provoked action from the city. This ideology was all accelerated by the tribes of wildmen and foreign races that already lives in Eastwatch. With a friendly relationship in place, the local tribes traded rare goods often with nearby villages as they knew the secrets to the local flora and fauna, the items which then made their way to the city to be sold to foreign merchants for fortunes.

It was a dreamland for any who had interest in the creatures of lore and myth, bringing those from distant shores to learn about these rare species, so strangely clustered into this one area. An adventurer could see merfolk one day, a chimera the other, followed up by an artic werewolf in the span of weeks rather than months one would spend travelling the world for the same breeds of monster.

EastWatch.JPG

Last edited:
Avery Youngflower slid through the door into the dark cavern that was a local pub near the west gate of the city of Eastwatch. Her eyes not fully adjusted to the dark, she stumbled for a moment, bumping in to a large man on his way out, his breath reeking of booze.

“Oh sorry sir....” She nervously chuckled. “Thats some strong beer.” She remarked at his stench.

The oranged haired beauty was a stark contrast to the dark and grungy clientele of this establishment, she wore a green tunic that only barely covered her navel and a pair of leather shorts met with thigh highs over her long white legs. She smiled as she walked through the pub, her eyes adjusting to the dark from the bright sunny day outside.

Around her belt were vials, satchels, twigs of various nature, and pouches. To the keen eye she would obviously seem to be a druid or alchemist of some sort, carrying around sich ingredients for the purpose of her trade. Only the later of those two would be correct, as Avery was a young and skilled Alchemist, learned from her mother years ago in the Kingdom far away, and now off on her own adventure to hone her skills.

What brought this bright girl to Eastwatch and a dark pub that day? Well indeed the reputation of the city state by the sea would not only be that of trade, but also of the monstrous wilds just beyond its walls. Avery had traveled here by ship after hearing of this city’s reputation, all to further her studies into the wild beasts collectively known as monsters. Goblins, dragons, swamp creatures, trolls, harpys, you name it. If it was not human she was keen to know as much about it as possible, scribbling notes in her book as she went along.

Avery’s mother was a well known Alchemist, having published numerous works on everything regarding the subject and its applications in day to day life. It was a big inspiration to Avery, who since she was a little girl always helped her mother in her work.

But how did Avery get set on monsters being the primary interest? She did not even know. But something about the thrill of studying beasts and their applications alchemy made her want more. After journeying through less exciting Kingdoms where monsters were rare due to hunting, she now arrived here at Eastwatch.

The best place to find information about monsters was your local pub. It was experience that taught her this, being well known at establishments like this across the sea as the crazy girl chasing after monsters. Strolling up to the counter, hips swaying as she looked around at the establishment and its guests, she leaned over resting her elbows on the bar, propping her head up on her hands. She gave a bright smile to the bar keep before saying her peice.

“Hi! I am Avery Youngflower, and I am looking for information and locations of monsters for my research.” She gave a cute grin after her signature introduction. Her shapely ass swayed behind her as she was excited to begin an adventure.

The large man barely looked at Avery as he shuffled past her towards the door. He just had an alcohol glazed look as he mumbled, "don't worry about it pretty little thing..." under his breath, the heavy smell of ale and mead lingering in the air even as he left stumbling out of the pub.

As she walked to the bar and leaned up against it, a number of patrons had their eyes glued on her and her slender form as her tight butt swayed back and forth. It wasn't common to see the likes of her in the tavern but Avery wouldn't have known it based on the bar keeps reaction, who treated her presence like she was a repeating customer. He put down the mug he was wiping and tossed the rag over his shoulder as he returned the smile.
"Hello Avery, while you won't be finding many monsters here in my tavern, I'll be glad to tell you what I know. But first, what's your poison?" He asked, clearing expecting her to buy a drink before offering any information. The tavern was a busy building and he wanted everyone to have a mug in their hand or else make room for someone who would.

As he began pouring a drink of her choice, the bar keep was quick to continue their conversation.
"Well if you're a monster hunter or something of that kind you've come to the right region. Beyond those walls you'll see anything in your imagination, griffons and chimera's, orges or trolls. But they are a fair distance from here beyond the centaur's steppe. If you're travelling inland then the first places you'll see are Boren woods and twilit marshes, but the road bends around them up to Port Ersa in the lake. So if you want to properly explore them you'll have to go off the trail.

Boren is home to some goblin tribes and your usual run of the mill creatures. Slimes, forest spirits, a pack or two of beastmen. The tribes in there are mostly friendly since the city trades with them so often but don't let that fool you, the green buggers are always tricky. As for twilit, it's home to the lizardfolk and swamp beasts, though I think the lizardfolk are experiencing some issues lately... might be their mating season.

Those would be your best bet, but on the eastern side of Boren woods is the Fillish swamp. Those muddy waters are home to all sorts of mystical creatures, rumor is lodestones pepper the whole area and draw them all. There is no road to that horrid place, you'd have to hike through the woods or take a boat up either of the rivers that flank the swamps, but it has some of the rarest swamp creatures.

As for the Trest Isles to the west of the peninsula, they have their own collection of monsters but I don't know too much about those islands, always been on the mainland and hear only from the caravans that pass through. If you want any specifics of the land before making for Port Ersa you'll have better luck asking some merchants who travel the areas, I only get the gist from them."

The bar keep scratched his chin as he watched Avery sip her drink while he unloaded what he could remember of the surrounding area on her. The dim tavern was lively with other conversations too, a few of the patrons remarking about Avery as she stood at the bar in her shorts and midrift shirt.

Whether she did not care or she was oblivious to it, the fact the patrons of the tiny tavern admired her ass slipped by her entirely. She was there on a mission, to find out where the monsters were in this wide world.

“I’ll take whatever your house specialty is.” She grinned at the bar keep, still wagging her “tail”. Avery was a hyper and upbeat girl so her peppyness would be of note to anyone who saw her mannerisms or expressions. As the barkeep slid her what most likely was an ale, she popped a cork on a small flask and poured a bit in. It was her own sort of concoction that she liked to mix in her drinks, more of an upper to counter the laggy booze that would drain her spirits.

As the barkeep began to rattle off all he knew about monsters in the area, Avery could not produce her notebook and quill fast enough. She was always doodling or writing in the book, a journal of sorts that she hoped to one day turn into a book like her mother. Pictures of plants and anatomically correct figures of monsters adorned its pages as she scribbled furiously all the information he began to dish out. There was almost a touch of drool on her lips as she took in so much information, she could not believe such an amazing place full of interesting monsters existed.

She was certainly spoiled for choices outside this city, she could probably spend her entire life here studying monsters. But a young girl can’t be tied down so easy, she needed to see all this to believe.

“Lizard folk mating season…” Avery muttered under her breath as she was intrigued.

“What sort of problems are these lizard folk having?” She titled her head as she paused her note taking. “And how far is Twilit from here?”

She leaned in, her shorts riding up her ass as a bit of the transition from her leg to cheek popped out.

More and more patrons turned their attention to the outfit Avery wore, a couple even elbowing their buddies to make them aware of the tight outfit riding up her ass and giving an increasingly arousing view of her ass. The bartender himself was enjoying her excitable nature, as when she leant forward it pushed up her perky breasts on the wooden counter. He couldn't help but glance downwards as he continued the conversation, softly chuckling.

"Oh I wouldn't say they are having an issue, its more of them causing issues for everyone else. You see, the lizarsfolk trade leather pelts, swamp beasts and other goods with the Ersa port for steel tools. They are a simple clan that like to keep to themselves on the best of times, but during mating season they grow very aggressive as the males become very competitive. No one bothers to visit them during that time and they stop trading for a month or so as they concentrate on their singular intentions. It's agreed by everyone to leave them alone during this time so the trails and small roads passing through it are closed off meaning anyone heading west by land has to travel all the way around Ersa lake. I would suggest you stay away from their colonies in the Twilit marsh for the time being, little adventurer." The older barkeep rubbed the back of his neck as he contemplated telling her where it was, ending up deciding that it would be for the best to warn her of its location and let her decide on her own if she intended to enter it.

"Sigh... The Twilit is about 2 days travelling north. Its on the opposite side of the river stretching all the way from the coastline to Ersa lake so it's impossible to miss. There are a few barges that travel back and forth across the river but they'll be closed up and the only bridge on the river is another days travel up to the lake as you skirt along the edge of the Boren woods and wrap around the lake to Ersa Port which sits on the edge of the marshes."

Avery of course was not remise in writing any of this down between sips of her drinks. She did however have the sudden urge to turn around, at which she saw an older gentleman staring in her direction for some reason. She winked at him since she was friendly and innocent minded like that.

“Roads closed, aggressive lizards, do… not… enter.” She jotted those words down with a mischievous grin. “Consider all that duly noted.” She of course intended to listen to none of that, the danger of the situation making it all the more exciting. She paid no heed to the “little adventurer” comment because she wanted to like this barkeep, and little condescending things like that would just set her off.

She gave him a big bright smile.
“You know, you have been a big big help to me.” She tilted her head and grinned. “I don’t think I caught your name? Or the name of this fine establishment?”
She looked around at what was probably the darkest and dreariest establishment she had been to.
“I always like to make friends and have places to come for information. Consider me a regular as I am sure I’ll be back more to pick your brain.”

She looked up and to the left with a thoughtful expression as if she was trying to grasp a thought.

“Saaay, speaking of. Know any where a girl can get a bed for the night? It’s too late to set out so I figured I’d leave at the crack of dawn tomorrow.”

The old man let out a hearty laugh as she winked at him, with all the large grimy men watching the exchange coming to the conclusion that she was aware of everything she was doing. The choice of clothing, the swaying of her ass, the erotic gestures, all attempts to rile them on purpose, even if she didn't actually know what she was doing. One of the more drunk men stood up from his chair with a loud scraping sound of wood on wooden flooring and began making his way over to her, deciding to act on her unintentional advances.

The barkeeper grinned as she questioned him.
"My apologies, where are my manners, I'm Flynn Brewheim owner of the Roudy Unicorn, nice to meet you Avery." He responded while stretching his dirty hand out to shake hers and gesturing over to the placard over the firepit which held the building's name.
"What it lacks in charm, it makes up for with personality" He added with a bright grin and laughter.

"What kind of tavern would I own if It didn't have a room or two for rent. You can have one for the night for a base fee." Flynn mentioned before being cut off by the drunkard who approached Avery from behind.

"...or you could share my room, sweetheart. Give those lizards you sound so interested in a run for their money." The drunk spoke into her ear, slirring half his words as he reached up and cupped her ass with a long hard squeeze. Apparently he had been listening into their conversation while sitting at his table admiring the view. Avery could smell the heavy scent of rum on his breath.

“The Roudy Unicorn.” She smiled something bright, it was such a fitting name for her. She herself was flamboyant like a unicorn and roudy to boot.
“It is nice to make your acquaintance Flynn.” She shook his hand with her own dainty palm and fingers. “Its good to make a friend after arriving so soon here in the city. I will definitely take your best room. She took out her coin pouch and prepared to give him his fee.

It was around this time the drunk man came from behind her groping her plump ass through her shorts and fingering around its edges at what was the transition to the back of her thighs.

“Oh bother.” She tsked as she pulled a vial from her belt. “What would a charming pub be if it weren't for some handsy men.” She smiled at Flynn as she pinched her nose. Popping the cork on the vial she waved it under the nose of the drunken stinky breathed man. The aroma of the vial she waved under his nose would put him flat on his face for a few hours, her own special blend of frog’s toe, leaf of maidens folly, and red pond spice.

“Goodnight dear fellow.” She honestly didn’t care about attention, but when they got too pushy for her she liked to employ her handy potions. The perks of being an alchemist. If only she could make a vial that worked on monsters it would be easier to study them.

"Hey, mind yourself..." Flynn began with a scowl before Avery handled the situation herself. The drunk man didn't even have a chance, breathing in the fumes as the vapors wafted infornt of him. He removed his hand from her ass cheek as he staggered backwards, using every ounce of energy he had left to stay up before quickly collapsing on the floor like a heavy sack, out cold.

Silence filled the room for a moment as everyone witnessed the incredibly short confrontation, soon followed by laughter and conversations quickly restarting as it was clear the man was only unconcious and the harm only would be some light bruising and his pride.

"I see you can handle yourself, you must be used to travelling then." Flynn commented as he accepted the coins for the lodging, and handed her a key. Meanwhile a couple other men picked up their fallen friend from the ground and wandered off in drunken stupor. Flynn made no mention of it as he continued their conversation while shuffling over to pour another patron a mug, talking over his shoulder to Avery.
"The room is up the stairs and the first one on the right. Best room in the tavern for guests."

“Hehe, sorry boys. He was getting a bit handsy.” Avery giggled as the brute was carried away by his comrades. She smacked her own ass where his hand had once been, not fully realizing that being bent over the bar smacking her ass as the rest of the tavern looked on was maybe not the most subtle thing. Yet Avery was anything but subtle, and why should she be? She was a small girl in a big world of monsters, she had to make herself known like the best of them.

“Aww thanks Flynn, you spoil me.” She winked at the barkeep, happy to have made a friend so soon in the distant land. Taking the key she turned around from the bar, noticing more than a few people were looking her way.

“G’night” she smiled and waved as she headed to her room for a good night's rest. She did not spend much time on anything else that day, just recorded a few notes in her journal and laid out her things for the trip tomorrow to ensure she had what she needed. It would be a 2 days hike and she wanted to be prepared for everything. When it came time to sleep she slipped off her clothes and crawled into the bed, preferring to sleep in the nude as the dreams of glorious research of monsters accompanied her to sleep.

The next morning she awoke at the first sign of sunlight. Grabbing a jar from her pack she opened it and dug out some of its cream to rub all over her body for good skin as was her daily routine. Next she dressed herself and fussed with her hair (which she always ended up putting in a bun out of frustration) and grabbed her pack and belongings. On her belt she had her usual vials and jars of substances she knew were handy often, as well as pouches with different tools.

Along her bare leg she strapped on a knife that she rarely used, her mother always telling her that only sloppy alchemists needed to cut.

Stepping out of the inn she would say goodbye to Flynn if he was around and hit the road on adventure to Twilt.

The room had the basic's covered but not much else. It consisted of a bed crammed into the corner with a feather mattress and heavy wool blanket, a washbin with fresh water in it and a small desk with a stool on the other side. The entire room couldn't have been larger than 7 feet in either direction but at least it had a window with a decent view of the street. It was the only feature that made it qualify for the best in the tavern as all the other windows; when the other rooms actually had them; faced the walls of the neighbouring buldings.

As Avery wrote out notes and worked the sounds of the tavern beneath her slipped through the floorboards as a consistent murmur. For a moment though the volume increased, and she was able to make out lyrics of some drinking songs that the entire pub decided to sing together. Eventually though the sounds died down after she slipped into the bed, the patrons returning to wherever they came from to let quiet surround her as she drifted off.

As she left the building she caught sight of the portly barkeep already working behind the bar, preparing food for the coming day. He gave her a pleasant farewell, his eyes naturally glancing down to her shapely ass and legs as she walked out of the building.

She made her way to the west gate and left the walled city behind. Fresh air blew from the coast as the road curved northwards, stretches of farms and villa's dotting the penisula into the distance. After travelling for some time over a few sloping hills the amount of buildings slowly decreased and Avery could see the edge of the Boren woods in the distance. The main road curved around it as if avoiding the mass of tree's, running parallel to the edge of it, while a few trails cut off the main road and entered the forest.

Caravans passed by her on multiple occasions, trains of wagons stocked with goods on their way to the city. A few were even accompanied by a beastman or two who often performed gaurd work due to their stature and natural strength, when humans actually trusted them that is. The hybrid creatures came in many forms, most often a cow or goat head ontop of a hairy humanoid body with large hooves.

Avery would be following the edge of the forest for about another full day until the road began curving to the east. If what Flynn said was correct, then she would be able to see the river that connected to the Ersa to the north of the road at that point, and the twilit would be just on the opposite side.

As Avery set off down the road she reflected on her night, it was a really fun experience staying at the Roudy Unicorn, she could tell that Flynn and the rest of the patrons were a good lot, so long as they were not getting handsy. But after she put that brute on the ground with her sleeping snuff she was sure they would take her a bit more seriously next time. The pub itself was a lively place so it was hard to get to sleep till late, a yawn creeped out of her as she exited the gate as proof.

But the oranged haired beauty was chipper as ever, setting off down an unexplored road with a backpack slung behind her, it was all she ever wanted. Travelers and passers by would certainly turn a head to look at her, her bright hair, fine skin, choice and color of clothing, she stood out like a sore thumb anywhere. Some men on wagons even gave her cat calls, to which she would flirtatiously blow kisses or wave. It was typically of her overly bubbly personality. It did not matter though, as they were too intimidated by the pretty girl to do much else other than say lewd things, but they were not her type so she trotted along down the road without care.

A few caravans she noted the large beastmen who accompanied them, armored and ferociously armed. She took the advantage each time and stood on the side of the road frantically sketching the large monsters, fascinated by the variety of heads. She was however troubled they wore so much clothes, hard to get an anatomical sketch for her research. She imagined they looked much the same as beastmen where she was from, just with different pelts.

Waving bye to each beastman who typically only snorted at her, she continued down the road. Avery did take time to sketch the beautiful scenery, taking notes of the geography and vegetation around the city of Eastwatch. She was sure there was information in the ecosystem that contributed to the activities of monsters in these parts, so she was keen to record as much as she could.

As she scribbled notes into her journal, her quil nearly smoking as she wrote so ferociously, she soon tsked that she had come to the last blank page in the binder.

“Oh bother.” She grimaced.

Taking her pack off of her shoulders she set it on the ground and opened its flap. Looking in, it did not look much different than most traveler’s packs. A few sets of clothes, rations, and tools. Perhaps there were more books and alchemy related items but not much else different.

In one pocket of the pack she pulled out a needle, a small one meant for sewing and stitching. Avery took a deep breath as she held it, pricking her finger enough to draw blood, and rubbing it on the seal on the outside of her pack. The seal would glow for a moment, and Avery beung satisfied, would reach her hand in. Without looking and tongue out for concentration she would place the completed journal inside, and from the nothingness produce both a new blank journal and a journal she had previously finished that she was sure had the other information about beast men.

Avery stood up and donned her pack once more, rubbing a healing cream on the pin prick she set back off down the road as it started to bend, looking through the book for the information about beastmen from her home country.

“Oh they were that big. Hmmm.” She muttered to herself nodding.

After a long journey Avery would arrive at the banks for the river Flynn spoke of. Very few people were on the road this close to Twilt, the danger Flynn spoke of obviously widely known. But Avery was not concerned with such things. A smile on her face she would find an easy ford and cross the river into Twilt, in search of monsters.

While the lizardfolk tended to stay on their side of the river, it didn't stop people from being overly careful this time of year and give the marsh a wide birth. Many caravans would take a detour through the boren woods rather than stick to the main road as they feared that the seasonally aggressive, waterbound creatures might take a trip over the river.

As it was though, the amount of precautions people took were unneeded on the most part. The lizardfolk would only stick close to their breeding grounds as there was nothing else that held their interest during this time but being able to spread their seed and impregnate some females. Not that a stray lizardman didn't cross over every once in a while to cause trouble, usually a runt that grew frustrated finding a mate.

While the road began running next to the river Avery could make out the details of the marsh in certain areas. From her point of view it was mostly reeds and a few lone trees sticking out of the muddy ground, snd it stretched as far as her eyes could see all the way along the river. There were stretches of low land cutting through the swamp that ended at some makeshift docks, seeming to be the best paths one could manage in the watery region if you had the intention of pasing through.

However that left the issue of actually crossing the river. It was at least 200 yards to the other side and deep enough for barges that passed by once in a while, so swimming would be an unwise choice with a heavy pack. As well, all of the docks that Avery passed so far were empty, the barges and rafts taken up river by the ferrymen for better use where people actually wanted to cross. That was until she caught sight of a small raft further down the road, the owner sitting nearby heating something up by a campfire.

Avery puffed out her lip in frustration and put both hands on her hips as she looked out across the river. This was a big river and she had walked for miles and still not found a ford to get over to Twilt. Outside a few empty docks there looked to be little infrastructure to cross this massive river, clearly in the trading seasons there were more ferries operating to ship to or from Eastwatch.

Further the walk didn’t look very pleasant once she did cross the river, thick marsh land would prove difficult and it was not her favorite thing in the world no matter how optimistic she was. However she was determined to make it to Twilt, her research depending on it.

It was about this time Avery’s spirits were lifted as she noticed the man with the raft on the river bank, heating up something for himself. Smiling she jogged up to the man, hoping he would be willing to take her into Twilt.

“Hello sir!” She smiled brightly at the first person she had seen in many leagues. “Its strange to see somebody out this far this time of year. Are you able to take me across the river?”

The tall thin man looked up from stirring a pot of soup, which was clearly ready to serve soon as the water bubbled in the metal container with lumps of meat and veggies bobbing along the surface. He regarded her with a suspicious and nervous look but eased up slightly as he noticed her size and bright smile.
"Hello stranger. It sure is strange, far more so to find someone who wants to cross over into the marshes at this time. You are aware it's the lizardfolk's mating season?" He asked.

The man sized up Avery, trying to decide if she was new to the region and so unaware of that fact or had some unusual purpose in mind. His eye's darted from her to the surroundig area on occasion, glancing back at his cargo on the raft which sat tied down and covered. After a moment he took a deep breath and allowed himself to relax, clearly on edge but convinced she had no ill intention.

Once he settled down though his attitude shifted quickly, and he became rather friendly. Though it was that transparent sort of friendliness that shopkeepers and traveling merchants would put on when they wanted you to buy something or realize that they are gping to make a big sale.

"My apologies, I sometimes forget how to act after being alone for a few days and my nerves get to me, can never be too careful even this close to the city. As well, your reasons to cross the river is of no concern to me, just what you'll pay to do so. As you have no doubt seen, there are few rafts travelling down this way." He mentioned with a smile.

The man seemed a bit standoffish at first, but it was not unusual for folks in the wilds to be that way, it was dangerous being out alone and not everyone’s intentions were clear. Of course usually when people saw the bright and cute likes of Avery they did one of two things, got calm or got horny. Avery didn’t mind though, there were lots of ugly people in the world and at least people desire her.

Once the man relaxed a bit at her presence and she gave him a warm smile to explain herself. Sitting down across from him, his pot if nasty looking stew between them, she took a deep breath.

“Yup fully aware of the situation in Twilt.” She waved her hand dismissively like it was no big deal. “I am on a quest to study and record information about all types of monsters. I came to Eastwatch for that purpose and some folks told me about the mating season, so I came to observe for myself!” She looked across the river at Twilt, its uninviting marshness teeming with information, she was sure of it.

“I can give you 5 gold pieces for the crossing, thats double the going rate.” She smiled like a smooth merchant.

After watching Avery, the man was put into a combination of the two states, both calm and horny as she was the first woman he'd seen in a few day and she was not the type of woman he would commonly see at all. Her outfit exaggerating her proportion's and accentuating her legs and stomach where she left it bare for others to see. He could feel his cock budging against his pants as she slipped down across from him.

Pouring himself a bowl of the stew he mulled over her offer, slirping the soup straight from the bowl. It was a decent offer, definetly good pay for the simple task but he wasn't thinking with just the head on his shoulders as he looked over her slender body and decided to push his luck.
"How about this, 8 gold coins as that will be better than the time it will take you and cost of the rations you'll eat to go all the way to lake Ersa and grab a barge there or.... you show me what you have beneath those tight clothes and I'll wave the whole fee." He offered with a curious glance. He didn't really expect her to follow through but figured he'd give it a shot and at worst she got angry and he missed out on a few decent meals that would afford him. However, he figured it would just make her consider the higher price, and while it wasn't the smoothest trade, his thinking was split between his own desires.

What the man failed to realize is that Avery was extremely frugal. The adventuring alchemist would avoid cost wherever she could using almost any way to circumvent a fee.

ALMOST any way… Avery typically drew the line at selling her body for things, unless it was an extreme situation. But at the man’s suggestion that he “show her her’s” the traveling maiden rolled her eyes, a peak was a pretty low price, especially when compared to 8 gold for a rickety old ferry.

Avery sighed. “I am disappointed, here I thought you were a nice old man.” She grimaced, lifting up her tunic she revealed even more of her upper abdomen until the man would begin to see the beige wrappings she used to cover her breasts. Tucking her fingers into those, she lifted them just enough her C-cup breasts fell out, their pale color compared to the rest of her body showed she didn’t take them out too much. Her aerosols puffy this morning, their dark link color exceptionally contrasted by the light flesh of her chest.

Tunic resting above her tits, Avery unclasped her belt, bending over to rest it on the ground gently (as to not disturb any of the vials), she took that chance to also loose her shorts and panties, taking them off in one fell swoop till they rested around her ankles. Standing up she placed a hand on her hip as she made a pouty face, letting the man gaze on at her bare slit between her legs. It was flanked by blushing red labias that were only slightly bumpy from being shaved, and crowned with a triangle shaped patch of darker hair neatly trimmed.

Standing there for a long moment as he surely gawked, she finally broke the silence.

“So do we have a deal?”

He continued to slirp his soup as Avery pulled her too up. When her ample breasts slipped out of their coverings he let out a suprised gasp, not actually believing this would be his lucky day. Thought that was cut short as he unintentionally breathed in some of the soup that was brought to his lips and began coughing heavily to clear his airways. By the time he regained his composure she already had her shorts pulled around her ankles, bearing her hidden assets and everything for him.

The older man's suprise turned to pleasure as a smile broke out on his face that was ear to ear, forcing every detail of her beautiful hidden body to be memorized. He leered at her pink nipples and pussy folds, his dick gone hard as a noticeable bulge was seen forming in his loose pants. The fact she so casually presented herself to him made the whole situation that much more arousing for him and he knew immedielty he would have to go pick up a prostitute in the city when he got there.

Having been staring for so long, Avery finally said something.

"Oh.. of course, you certainly made an lonely man very happy. I'll be sure to remember this for years to come." He chuckled, knowing full well he would be jerking himself off the moment she was out of sight, there was no use wasting this erection while the images were so clear in his mind.
As Avery began pulling her clothes back up, he was quick to speak, wanting to stretch out this moment as long as possible.
"Wait.. how about you wait a bit, we can leave right now but you don't have to put those clothes on just yet, could wait until we cross the river, its a short trip. Besides, it looks like you could use some sun, out in the wild you'll burn without a proper tan." He stated, her pale breasts giving him an idea to keep this beautiful woman naked in front of him for even a moment more.

Avery had assumed the old man was going to push his luck and try and get some touches in too, in which she was going to get mad and tell him off for breaking a deal. Avery had little patience for those who did dirty business.

But instead he actually said something semi-sweet, even if it was coated in perversion. The fact she made such an impact on the mans day made her somewhat happy, and if showing a little skin was all it took then it was worth it at least. Avery enjoyed making people happy after all.

When she bent down to grab her shorts the old man of course pleaded to look on much longer. Her mouth crooked at the suggestion she cross on his barge nude. Instead she stood back up, taking her feet out of her shorts and putting them to the side. She squatted down, her knees apart so that he could see her lips as she sat on her haunches, before finally she put her romp on the ground. She put her out wide and legs open, her pussy pointed right at him and breasts still open to the air. There was still a good distance between them as she sat there exposed before him, but he would have a wonderful view.

“How about this old man.” She said in a half annoyed but sympathetic tone. “I’ll sit here like this while you finish your food. You can eye fuck me all you want so long as you don’t come closer, and when your done I’ll put my clothes back on and we will cross. Shoot I’ll
make it better, you can sit over there and jerk off to me for all I care.” She rolled her eyes. “I am just not going naked on your raft.”

She looked at him, spreading her legs farther apart as if to make a point. Her labia was so tight it hardly split at all as she opened herself to his sight, it just sat there blushing.

"You certainly know how to sweeten the deal, I'll be sure to take you up on the offer." His hand already reaching down to undo his pants. She was actually saying he could stroke his cock as he drooled over her body and he was not about to miss this once in a lifetime oppurtunity to masturbate to a beautiful naked stranger. He couldn't believe he was trading this for just 8 gold pieces.

He pushed the top of his pant's down until his cock finally popped out, surrounded by a barely trimmed bush of pubic hair and two heavy balls that hung low below his cock. His dick was completely erect already from her exposure, standing a few inches with the pink head pointing at Avery as he eagerly stroked it, running his hand along the shaft and tickling the tip of the sensitive head as he gazed at her inviting posture. Her legs spread and knees bent slightly to give him a view as clear as day of her blush labia.

The thin old man couldn't help but be vocal as he ogled her light slender body. "You look so tight, I would love to feel those warm pussy folds wrapped around my cock." He groaned out, making more lewd comments the closer he got to cumming.
"You do this for all the strangers you meet? God, those tits are so magnificent, why hide them behind those tight clothes?" He asked retorically for his own satisfaction. A couple minutes later and further explicit comments about her body, Avery could watch as his balls constricted fortelling the orgasm he had. With a heavy sigh he climaxed and released his load, shots of cum nearly hitting her shoes as the old man relaxed with a content look on his face, having been able to release days of pent up lust.

Last edited:
Avery rested her head on her hand and rolled her eyes as the old man began to talk lewd to her. Men were not the best poets, his commentary pretty boring and groan worthy. As he slid his cock out of his pants Avery raised an eyebrow in skepticism. He talked a lot for a little man, his penis just a few inches and some interesting colors. But nevertheless she let him drone on and kept her legs wide for a good view.

She watched impatiently as he stroked and stroked, she had hoped he was not going to have some sort of dysfunction and take longer, carrying on this uncomfortable situation for longer. But as she saw his old saggy balls constrict she knew he was about there. As he shot his load, a drop or two of which landed a foot from her open legs, she didn’t even flinch. Poor old man was probably lonely late in his life, resorting to jacking off to girls who flash him for a ferry ride.

As a look of content crossed over his face, his little man relaxing with a bit of cum at the end, she sighed.

“Ok then.” She gave him a sly smile and shook her head. “A deal is a deal though, finish eating and then we cross. I am not too much in a hurry.” She leaned back on her elbows, closing her eyes and enjoying the nice breeze against her bare breasts and slit. Hopefully he would finish up eating so she could get dressed soon, but the weather was nice, and Avery made it a point to enjoy life on her travels.

The older man was a little dissapointed that she was so distant, but even he knew it was asking too much for her to hold some sort of interest in the arrangement. Not that he cared, he got what he wanted from her and that was more than enough.

"Of course... of course, a deal's a deal." he said, tucking his dick back into his pants and picking his bowl of soup back up to finish off his meal, barely even taking the time to wipe off his hand. While drinking the warm broth he watched as she basked in the sun, soaking in the light naked. He became curious about this unusual woman as his thoughts began extending past the features of her body. Thinking what kinda woman intended to travel into a marsh by themselves to observe some lizards have sex.

"I never did catch your name, stranger. I must admit you are not like most travellers I come across." He asked as he finished up his bowl of stew. Tipping the bowl up to his mouth to make sure he got every last drop, he then wiped his mouth and began packing up his supplies with a look over to Avery whenever he had the spare time to admire her curves. Pulling the pot off the fire he set it aside and kicked some dirt onto the embers to put it out.

With a final look to his surroundings to make sure he didn't miss anything the old man picked up his meal supplies and moved them over to his raft. "That's about it, we can cast off now."

Avery did not pay attention to the man at this point, if he was ogling her then that was his business and she didn’t mind. She sat back with her eyes closed enjoying the sun, the warmth on her breasts was something nice, she did not get that all that often. She used to basking nude in the sun in some secluded places, but lately upon hearing of Eastwatch she did not have the time.

Most people she ran across told her she was not like most travelers. It was not unusual for her to hear that, and it was obvious to her that a cute girl in minimalistic clothes like a cropped tunic, shorts and thigh highs would not be the norm. Men fawned over her wherever she went, sometimes it was beneficial, sometimes it was a nuisance, and only rarely and before she was as experienced a traveler was it dangerous.

Avery could tell off the bat the old man was harmless, and making his week like this seemed like a nice enough gesture, especially when coupled with free passage.

“My name is Avery Youngflower.” She finally opened her eyes and smiled for the first time since revealing her form. “And yeah… I get that a lot.” She gave a rehearsed giggle.

Seeing as the man was done with his food she decided it was time to get decent again. Taking her wrappings and tunic which were resting above her breasts, she made eye contact with the old man, slowly pulling them down until her firm tits were enveloped and away. He was a sweet enough old man, though a bit of a pervert.

Avery decided she’d put on a small show as she put her clothes back on, she was sure the old man would remember her for a long time. On top of that, sometimes she enjoyed being a bit of an exhibitionist.

Putting her shoulder blades on the ground Avery grabbed her panties and shorts. Raising her lower half, pussy still pointed at the old ferry man, she put the panties on her feet and playfully pulled them up to just below her vagina. Looking at the old man she paused, letting him have one last good look before playfully pulling her beige panties over her slit, hugging them tight against her maidenhood so the shape of her labia was obvious.

Donning her shorts in much the same way, letting the old man take in the sight of her panties, she was finally decent. Avery actually had some fun with that, and she made the old man feel good, so the young alchemist felt warm about that. Getting the rest of her things: belt, thighhighs, boots, and pack, she hopped up and walked over to the man’s raft with him smiling.

“Lets go partner.” She playfully slapped him on the shoulder.

As the old man finished packing up his meal, Avery began putting her clothes back on. Her eyes focused on him as she paused, waiting for him to watch the closing act of her little show. Drawing his attention to her once more. He was happy to oblige Avery, staring at her once more as her breasts were squeezed back beneath their coverings.

Of course he grew hard once again from her playful teasing. The eye contact coaxing him to continue watching as she ever so slowly pulled her panties back up over her legs, wiggling her hips in the air as she directed her sex at him for one last final look. Even as she pulled her panties tight so the crease of her mound showed through the material, the old man watched with deep interest. He felt his breathing quicken again as he silently watched her finish and stand back up in her shorts and top. He could still see after images of her naked body as he looked at her exposed stomach and thighs and followed the curves up to where had previously been nothing but light creamy skin.

The playful slap on the shoulder snapped him out of his revery,
"...of course." He grumbled, readjusting his crotch so his dick wasn't in an uncomfortable position. The old ferryman untied the little barge from the dock and they began their short journey across the river. As Avery sat up against the tied up cargo he paddled them over with a large oar, sweeping the wooden tool through the water in long gentle motions. He worked with the river's current, letting it do most of the work as he only adjusted their path to the closest dock down river.

In just a few minutes they were already across and the old ferryman let Avery hop off as they passed the dock while he continued down the river, not even bothering to tie the boat off for the short detour.
"Good luck, and gods willing maybe I'll see you again." He laughed as he offered a short wave, turning to paddle himself down the river towards the sea and EastWatch. He had a extra pep in his movements, humming some tune that he matched to his rythym of paddling.

Avery was alone once again, turning to the path that began at the end of the dock. Her first steps into the soft soil had the mud squish around her feet. It was a good thing she wore high boots, as it would be only be a matter of time before she would have to cut through the actual water and mud to reach her destination as the mud path curved West, while she knew the lizardfolk were settled closer to the lake in the East.

Back
Top Bottom