Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Fulfillment! (Priscilla x Bloodredromeo)

Priscilla May

Open World Mistress
Saffron City, the largest city in all the Kanto region with its towering sky scrapers and bustling city streets. Thousands of pokemon trainers shuffle through thrse streets each day mixing with a million inhabitants of Kanto’s economic center. You exit the terminal at Saffron’s airport, your origins only you know with motivations that are also hidden deep inside. Many come to Kanto for adventure, to learn about pokemon, or to become powerful trainers! But what are your motivations here?

Outside the terminal there is many taxis willing to take you all around town. One such cab pulls up before you and a greasy looking gentleman rolls down to window to speak to you.

“Where to kid?” He nods as he looks you and your pokemon up and down. He takes you for the normal trainer type, here for one reason: to battle. Whether that is true or not he does not care beyond his perception.

“I can take you to the pokemon center if you want to bunk down for the night. The magnet train is still running if your destination is Goldenrod. There is a place down town with some good eats, or if you are eager I can take you straight to the gym, what’ll it be?”

He seemed impatient, a Komala doses in the front passenger seat as he droaned on. Several honks can be heard in the airports pickup lane. It was always a rush in the big city.

For Asher Khan, it had been a long trip. The unassuming young man with dark brown hair, square glasses over what had often been called an unassuming face. He wasn’t striking handsome or ugly. A face to blend into a crowd. It’s how it’s always been for him. And honestly, it worked out in his favor more often than not.

Asher had come to Saffron for a new start. A chance to get away from his home and the baggage that came with it. A chance to be himself. To pursue his passions.

“Take me to the Pokémon Center,” he told the driver. He wasn’t sure where he was going to stay, but he knew that eventually he’d need to go there. Best to start there and figure out more after that.

“Sure thing kid, pokemon center it is. Hop in.” The taxi cab was not the most clean, a typical economy cab in the big city. As Asher hopped in the cab would lurch down the road and pick up speed as they exited the airport. The airport itself was not far from the Pokemon Center, sort of by design as many trainers from outside of Kanto started from the airport. It would be minutes before they arrived at the Pokemon center, the Komela snoring as loud as the car’s engine.

Saffron's pokemon center itself was impressive compared to most town’s. It was large, fitting for the region’s biggest city and the amount of traffic it received. Many trainers were loitering about in and out of the Pokemon center. Most noticeably a group fo loud girls stood on the side of the road shouting excitedly as they all talked about their next leg of their journey and gossiped about the day’s events. They seemed quite excitable.

Inside things were a touch quieter than out, most of the trainers spoke in respectable tones or just kept to themselves waiting for their pokemon to heal or night to fall. Many couches adorned the glass lobby of the pokemon center and various trainers sat talking, reading, or enjoying time with their pokemon.

One such girl on the couches sat quietly with her nose in a book “Night pokemon and their activities” the cover said. She did not look up for anyone and kept her eyes scrolling back and forth across the pages of her text while many mulled about around her.

At the front of the lobby spanned a massive desk where receptionists answered questions from trainers, took phone calls, and summoned nurses to treat wounded pokemon. At the right corner of the desk a stanchion stood that read “Wait here for room assignments” the meeting place for trainers looking to get a bunk for the night. A few trainers stood with a guide who wore the pokemon center’s uniform. A short girl waited eagerly with her backpack hung over her shoulder as she wearily stood waiting, another girl huffed impatiently as she just wanted to get back to her room, and finally the guide herself tapped her clip hoard eagerly before calling out:

“Last call for room assignments!”

Last edited:
Asher couldn’t stop himself from eyeing up all the girls around him. It would be a lie to say this wasn’t part of his goal. Asher had desires to fulfill that required women. And luckily for him, consenting women weren’t always needed for those.

While he had more than one target in mind for this, his first priority was getting himself a room. He’d rather not end up out on the street if he could help it.

“Excuse me,” Asher told the guide, raising his hand as he approached her. He gave her his best smile as he did. “I’d like a room assignment if you’ve still got some available.”

As Asher headed to the group gathered to seek out lodging in the Pokemon center, the noise of the bug city began to subdue as he walked towards the back where the long desk was and the group watched him impatiently. The black haired girl rolled her eyes after watching him walk halfway across the room, though the bags under her eyes clearly showed she was tired and hence the irritability. Asher caught the short girl making eye contact with him on several occasions, though its hard not to as they were all waiting on him to get room assignments started. She began to bite her nails and look away nervously until he arrived.

As Asher approached the pink haired guide threw a couple nuts that were resting on her clip board into her mouth, she too looked weary from the days efforts working in one of the busiest Pokemon centers in the region. Though she put on a good face she also exuded tiredness.

“Ok then trainers lets go up to the dorms and find you all a place to rest.” Her voice was like an alarm clock to the ears, probably because she said the same thing every day on queue.

Indeed the only one in the group that didn’t seem to be dragging was the short girl who for her relatively small size seemed to be wound tight as she nibbled on the edges of her fingers and followed the guide up the stairs.

Upstairs there were several hallways, each with dozens of doors off of them where dozens of rooms lay for trainers. Many trainers chatted in the hallways as the group passed, talking about what adventures they would have in Kanto the next day.

Soon the group stopped at the door of one of the rooms. The guide poked her head in between bits of nuts to check the situation.

“Looks like there is one person in here already, there is two beds. They aren't home now but who wants this one?”

The dark haired girl with an attitude stepped forward.

“If there is a bed I’ll take it.” The true extent of we weariness could be heard in those words.

“Unless one of you wants it?...”

Hmm. Asher was tempted to request the bed for himself. After all, if the other roommate was a girl, that would open him up to some fun activities for the night. However, there was no guarantee that would work out. Plus, there was no benefit in getting into a fight over a bed in front of all these cute girls. That said, he would remember what room this was, just in case he felt the need to pay it a visit in the night. So he stayed silent, letting the dark haired girl claim the bed she clearly needed.

“Alright seeing no more objections…” the dark haired girl entered the room and closed the door behind her. A loud audible plop could be heard as she hit the bed in exhaustion.

The guide scribbled a few notes on room assignments before smiling and beckoning them to follow again.

“Ok then, right this way…” she trotted down the hallway with Asher and the short girl in tow. The girl’s head shot back and forth as she took in all the sights, her steps rapid as she kept up with the other two down the hallway.

Finally they arrived at another door, and again the guide poked her head in.

“Alright this one is completely open.” She jotted down a few notes on room assignments again. “You’ll both be here.”

“What?!?!” The small girl jittered. “But he is a… boy.” She scooted away for a moment.

The guide rolled her eyes. “Yes and it says on the big sign out there that this is all co-ed and this is the last open room. He looks likes a gentleman anyways. So its this or the street.” She waited impatiently for the girl to bite her nails some more.

“O...oh...ok…” she acquiesced. The girl carefully tip toed into the room.

“Well then, both of you let me know if you need anything. My office/room is at the end of the hall.” The guide smiled at Asher before walking down the hallway leaving them alone.

“I guess, I’ll take this bed.” The girl said in a whisper as she sat down on the edge of the bed with her hands on her knees.

Asher couldn’t stop himself from eyeing up the guide. She was quite beautiful. Definitely the type of girl he wanted to make his. He’d need to carefully weigh his options before he decided what to do with her, but she’d be on his radar.

“Thank you very much. I hope you get some rest,” he told the guide woman before entering the room with the incredibly nervous girl. He gave her the distance she needed, not going any closer than necessary.

“Then I guess this one is mine,” he said, moving to the other bed. However, he needed to do something about her. If she was this nervous, she wouldn’t sleep, or at least sleep deeply. That would ruin his ability to slip out and return if he so chose. He needed to get her to relax.

“So you’re also a Pokémon trainer, right?” he asked, keeping a friendly, casual tone. “What brings you to Saffron?”

The girl seemed to relax a bit as Asher sat on the bed opposite her and struck up a friendly tone. She loosened her muscles and sat back in bed with her back resting on the wall as she talked with him. She still have a nervous expression, but was open to Asher being friendly.

“Oh I’ve come here from time to time. I grew up in a little town in the country so the big city is just super cool. I come to shop for my pokemon and train in the areas around here. My Azumarill loves to fight wild Vulpix outside the city and gets good experience from it.” She smiled at Asher as she went on, clearly talking about her pokemon made her very comfortable. Much like her nervous side she was a very high strung and excitable friendly side.

“By the way… my name is Mori. What is yours?” She cocked her small head to the side, her bright eyes peaking through whisps of her hair as it fell over her face. She wore a t-shirt and hiking shorts which rode up her thigh as she sat against the wall.

“My name is Asher,” he replied, continuing to be friendly with the young girl. She was from the area, which made her a font of information. He also noted that she had an Azumarill. Not just a powerful Pokémon, but one that held a type advantage against his two best Pokémon. He’d remember that.

“I actually just got to the Kanto region today,” he explained. “I’m a trainer from Sinnoh, but I always heard that Kanto was the place to be. So I figured I’d travel here and see what it was all about. Got any advice for a new arrival?”

“Oh no way! I am from Sinnoh!” Mori leaned forward with excitement. “I traveled here about 6 yesrs ago on my first adventure and have been roaming around since. I guess since this town is my unofficial home in this region I could qualify to give some advice.” She perked up, getting friendlier and friendlier.

“Kanto is a beautiful place, I honestly like the ocean and waterways the most, but I am a bit biased in that regard.” She winked since she boasted a powerful water type pokemon. Defiantly visit some of the museums and the fossils there, they are really cool to read about if you are into that sort of thing. The food here is super amazing too so check out the market downtown for some great eats. The routes around here also take you almost anywhere in Kanto so it is a great central location for all your travels.”

Mori went on and on, she certainly could get talkative if she was spurred on enough. She went on to describe some of her favorite places to take her Azurmarill to be groomed in the city, places she would take herself to be groomed, great hotels if you had enough money, the best spots to watch the sunset over the mountains, and even her favorite sunbathing spot.

“Sorry.” She giggled. “I get to talking a lot sometimes.” She smiled at Asher brightly, it was a warm and cute smile that would make your heart glow when received .

Asher gave his own smile. He had fed nodded and given assertive answers occasionally, but mostly just made it clear that he was listening. He was a good listener. Especially when she was giving him valuable information. Both on where to find Pokémon and where to find her.

“That’s very helpful. Thank you,” he said, giving her a bit of a bow. “And don’t worry about talking. I’m happy to listen.”

His smile faded though as he approached the next topic. “So, I know you were hesitant about sleeping here with me. Which I understand. I am a man after all. Would it make you feel better if I found somewhere else to stay?” He sounded like he was giving her a genuine offer.

Morgul giggled. “Well prepare to have your ears talked off then if you don’t stop me.” She smiled.

But as Asher’s tone changed she seemed intrigued to wonder the seriousness of it. Mori was generally a wound tight girl so she knew she gave the wrong impression sometimes.

“Oh no, not at all.” She shook her head. “I’m sorry if it was rude of me. I have been out here traveling long enough to know that these dorms are co-ed. We can both be adults about It I am sure. Besides at least you are not a creepy old dude, you’re only a bit older than me.” She giggled once more. “I’ve known some girls get stuck in THAT situation before here.”

Mori yawned a bit as she looked at her watch.

“It’s no problem,” he assured her. “I understand that there’s always some danger in traveling alone. And while I can’t speak from experience, I understand that girls are definitely at greater risk. For a girl as cute as you, I imagine it’s hard to ignore,” he continued. He hoped she wouldn’t mind his compliment to her.

“I’ll probably be heading to sleep soon. It’s pretty late and I had a long day of traveling. Do you mind if I hit the lights in a few minutes, or do you have some things you still have to do?”

Mori blushed at the compliment, her light skin turning red under her eyes as she tossed her blonde hair behind her.

“As cute as me?” The small girl was not used to compliments. She smiled to herself as she thought about it before hearing what else Asher had said.

“Oh you are right it is late. Ummm before you hit the lights do you mind if I change?” She stood up, Asher would note her body was absent many curves and nearly as short as the raised bed itself comical next to the big back pack. She unzipped her back pack and pulling out a pair of athletic shorts and an oversized t-shirt.
“Can you… turn around?”

“Oh, sorry,” he said, turning away from her. He wasn’t actually embarrassed by the situation. He could sleep in just about any situation, but he understood that didn’t apply to everyone. As she changed, Asher found himself weighing the options. On the one hand, she was cute and fun. She’d make an excellent girlfriend if he could charm her. But at the same time, part of him wondered what she’d look like with her face stained with tears as he forcibly took her. Decisions, decisions.

He didn’t turn around or even move to peak. He waited to have her give the go ahead.

Seeing he turned around Mori felt confident she could move swiftly to change her clothes into what she intended to wear that night.

With Asher facing the wall she took her shirt up and over her head, a sports bra lay under it but for what purpose no one knew. As she peeled that off and if Asher peaked at all he would see there would just be two tiny breasts, yet flat as a board. Though there was something to say about cute flat girls. Her face was red in embarrassment as she struggled with the T-shirt as she stood topless, it was all tangled and she flailed around to get ot untangled as what little breast she had jiggled.

Once she had the oversized grey shirt on next she displaced her shorts, a cute set of pink cotton panties guarded her maidenhood and hugged tight against her labia. But Mori was not content with just that. Those too were soon removed, dropping around her ankles revealing a tuft of whispy blonde hair on her pubic mound. She blushed even redder as she fumbled with her nighttime shorts that she slid on commando. She took a deep breath as she was now fully clothed without incident, stuffing her clothes into her bag and reschint for the switch on the wall.

“Good night Asher, I am done now. Thank you.” Mori said nicely as she made the room dark, she thought he was such a gentleman. The lights went our, but if Asher had good eyes he would notice a pair of pink panties that had slipped from her hands and still lay on the floor.

Last edited:
“I hope you have a good night,” he replied. He did in fact notice her panties. It made him want to claim Mori right there. But he resisted the urge, laying down and letting the darkness take then. However, he wasn’t tired. He was just waiting.

He found himself waiting quite a bit until he was sure his roommate was asleep. This gave him a perfect opportunity to slip out. As he got out of bed, he grabbed the Pokeball for his most useful Pokémon outside of battles. He let Ghastly out into the room. The mischievous monster was a common accomplice, and today was no different.

“Ghastly, make sure she falls into a deep sleep and stays there,” he whispered, gesturing towards Mori. He didn’t want her waking up from him leaving or returning. As his Pokémon did its task, he moved to the door, peaking out to make sure the hall was still deserted.

As the ghastly did the deed, the small girl Mori began to have oddly vivid dreams. At first they were dreams of her traveling all across Kanto, her pokemon adventure as she met different trainers and pokemon. Yet as she fell into a deeper sleep because of Ghastly’s technique she began to vividly imagine losing pokemon battles, and as she did, the older and much larger trainers would bend her over and use her tight little pussy as payment. Thoughts of cocks being shoved down her throat and cum spilling out of her lips flooded her as she went deeper and deeper into sleep.

“No, please more.” She muttered in her sleep in response to the dreams. The petite girl shifted in her bed as she crossed and uncrossed her legs. As she did this her shorts would become twisted and the loose leg holes of the shorts pulled away enough that her pussy was ripe for viewing. She also was incredibly wet, the lustful dreams affecting her in the odd way.

“Please not the Machoke, he’s too big.” She muttered still.

Back
Top Bottom