Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alzayin2099

Supernova
I'm looking to do a roleplay where somehow or another the female becomes a slut, skank, bimbo, whore, cum dumpster, etc. A girl who is really dumb and thinks mostly of sex and is kinda trashy perhaps. I am a literate male who loves bimbos.

Fetishes: My fetishes wax and wane but overall they stay with these. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Alzayin">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Alzayin</a><!-- m --> I'm okay with furries. Sometimes I am really into them. Sometimes not so much. >_> just has to be done right. I know it seems like I am not literate at times but I always get literate during the roleplay. Just give me a chance.

Just PM me or IM me if you are interested.

Re: Looking to perform a bimbofication

So what am I doing wrong? Cause no one seems to wanna rp with me?

So apparently y'all all wanna take a peek but no one wants to click.

Is it just me or what? i mean at least 10 people have looked at this and just not responded.

might be a little more likely to get some people if you told them your skill level, and maybe a few other things your into, and just put that one as your "prefered" on, trust me i got more of the one i wanted then i could handle.

Today is my day off. So anyone wanting to try should PM me.

It might have something to do with the form of roleplay you want. Few female roleplayers I know, want to degrade their characters in such a manner. ^_^;; Sorry.

*Shrugs* Actually I've gotten surprisingly more people than I thought. I've now had at least 7 people respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom