Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any [NSFW] Hope & Glory Pleasure Salon

mekazawa

Meteorite
Gloryholes - Cock Worship - Large Cocks

- - - - -

Dear Sir/Madam,

Following your interview last week, we are delighted to offer you the position of Junior Entertainer at Hope & Glory. Please attend our orienteering session at 13:00 next Monday where we will explain your duties in greater detail.

Best Regards,

Morgan Hope
HR Coordinator

- - - - -
That was the letter that your character found on their doorstep this morning. How they respond is up to you! They could be excited to start a new job, frustrated that this was the only job that got back to them, or confused, since they don’t even remember applying to such a place. I’m looking forward to hearing about how your character responds!

Hello! Thanks for reading my post. As you may have gathered, I’m interested in running an RP where your character has just started a new job as a gloryhole attendant. It’s a high-class place, so you can expect clean stalls and customers, and even a cushion for you to kneel on (luxury!). I’m looking for an 80-20 smut to plot ratio for this - obviously, the premise is very smut heavy, but I’m happy to leave room for some plot.

What I’m like:
I’m a UK based roleplayer of about 15 years. I’m happy to RP through DMs or Discord. For this RP, I’ll be happy to play a character of any gender, as long as they have a dick. The three kinks listed at the top of this post should give you an idea of the kind of stuff I’m into. I’m ok with furries, although they aren’t my favourite. I’m not interested in doing any bathroom play (sorry, this isn’t that kind of establishment). I prefer to write a description of a character rather than use a face claim, and I’ll be happy to workshop any character’s appearance!

What I’m looking for:
At the top of the thread, I posted the 3 major kinks that my partner should have in common. If you fit all 3 of these, great! Anything else, except for my watersports, is negotiable: kinks, characters, and setting can all be up in the air. Let me know what you like! As for the gender of your character, I have no preference whatsoever! As long as they’re willing to suck dick for money, I’m sure I’ll love them.

That’s all! Well done for getting this far. Don’t hesitate to drop me a message if you’re interested.

Back
Top Bottom