Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Noncon Paradise : My Hunt

CitrusSmoke

Meteorite
tumblr_pl2gelAZej1qehrvso1_500.gif

🔧 l o a d i n g . . . 🔧

Noncon Paradise

Basic Info

Why, hello! Glad you stopped by. I'm just a gal who wants to pass some time. One of my favorite ways to do that is to erp. And what are my favorite erps? Noncon. Always. If anything catches your eye, feel free to shoot me a PM to discuss. Here's a quick rundown of my few 'rules:'
- I prefer literate rp, that is to say at least 2-4+ paragraphs per post. There can be exceptions for times when things are simply going quickly.
- PM only. One PM thread will be OOC for chatting and information, the other will be an IC thread.
- No interest in unbalanced play or godmodding. There should be some plot, some development, give and take, etc. I'll try my best myself.
- Please be patient with me, and let's be awesome to one another...outside of the rp of course. Let me know if you have to leave or take a break and I'll do the same.

Noncon. Restraints and bondage. Humiliation. Public humiliation. Tickling. Age play. Dollification. Doctor/medical play, including things like injections. Torture. Soldiers and guns. Electricity. Licking. Milking. Mind fuckery. Toys. Machines. Magic and/or hypnosis. Monsters. Blood. Yandere. Horror. Reverse harem. Femboys.​

Excrement. Complete lack of anything outside of PIV. Furry. Heavy gore. Super macho men.

* An intelligent psychiatrist has fallen in love with his patient and manages to get her admitted to a psych ward under false pretenses. Here, he has her in a room all to himself....will she be the vehicle to test his new 'methods'?

* Once in the entire cycle of the world of Ardor, a so-called "unicorn" is born. This female has the incredible abilities to heal herself and others, as well as bring her artistic creations to life. She'll be destined to bring Ardor into a wonderful golden age. There's just one problem: every last demon in existence will be hellbent on bringing her down to be bred. And bred. And bred some more....After all, eggs are a lot easier to produce.

* An arrogant prince has been promised a meek and obedient bride. The obnoxious, headstrong...thing...he got was anything but. He'll have to break her.

* A cult plans on harnessing the sexual energy of a popular idol in order to control the public. Through a tricky contract, she's forced to do as they say. Now her entire career rests on no-one finding her more...risque videos.

* A powerful wizard has been given a new charge to train. But while she's more interested in fire and ice, he seems more interested in the unique art of 'tantra'...

* Two boys and a girl have been best friends since they were small. For old time's sake, they get together at a family cabin to play one last "game."

I'm mainly interested in these handful of ideas, but for the sake of it I decided to include a list of pairings. If you have a cool concept of your own that makes use of them and my kinks, feel free to hit me up. As for the ones above, I kept them super simple so we have more room to build our characters and plot uniquely.

My char | Yours
Student | Teacher, Tutor, Master
Housemate, Pet, Toy, Slave | Vampire
Vampire | Vampire
Princess | Prince
Witch | Demon
Demon | Demon
Servant, Maid, Pet | King
Captive | Alien
Victim | Yandere or Psycho
Patient | Doctor
POW | Soldier