Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Twins Drunken Spell - [ FB & DTD ]

froggybread

alien girl from far far away !!
Banished
Amelia's eyes wandered over to her brother's hands for a moment, eyebrows furrowing slightly before making their way back to the road in front of her. He hadn't said anything since he got into the car, and it was quiet obvious something was wrong. Of course there was, she already knew. He got dumped, again. Her heart hung low for her brother, the silence of the ride killing her. Looking over once more, she bit her bottom lip and averted her gaze.

This was nothing new, nothing surprising. Amelia knew her brother was a hard lover, gave his all even if he knew he wasn't going to get back just as much. He never learned his lesson, and being his sister, his twin, it felt like she could feel his pain. She was the one who always believed in those silly twin myths, that twins could feel each other's pain. It always seemed like she did, since she was always there to be the shoulder he cried on. The road was bumpy, but the two fell into a comfortable silence. She radiated comforting energy, and knew that he knew she just wanted to be there for him. Amelia knew exactly what he needed. Although she had intended on driving him home from her house, the young brunette took a different turn, an alternate route. She hoped he wouldn't say anything as they drove down the road, turning into the parking lot of a local bar. Her dark, chocolate orbs looked over to him and smile, a sweet and loving one. "Cm'on, trust me, you need one." She chuckled softly.

The bar wasn't packed, but it certainly wasn't empty either. Various of different types of patrons scattered the bar, some overtly drunk, some silently drunk. All of them had one thing in common, as did she and her brother; trying to drown out something they hate about themselves. Taking a seat at the bar, Amelia patted the seat next to her for her brother to sit. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she grabbed the attention of the wait. "One martini and a glass of whiskey." She noticed her brother stare at her, and she couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Don't make that face, we both know a couple of drinks will help this night go smoother." She hummed, leaning onto the counter on her elbows. Although Amelia's
outfit was quite an eye grabber, grabbing the attention of most the men in the bar, her eyes were focused on her heart broken brother. It was a simple outfit, a nice white, satin blouse that didn't do much to cover her, and a pair of nice - fitting jeans. Well, of course she'd be dressed up nicely. Before picking up her brother, she had been getting ready for a date. But, her twin always came first, their bond stronger than any other male she'd ever met in her life.

Finally, their drinks arrived, and Amelia was quick to take a sip from her martini, the clear liquid burning her throat and warming her belly. "Woo! It's been a while since I've drank, this'll be a fun night, huh?" She chuckled softly, trying to lighten the mood.

Isaac drove in silence as he was with his twin sister, their phone call replaying in his head a few times, he felt terrible, but he didn't want to be alone, he didn't care what they did he said and he knew he would regret those words later. She had picked him up as he wore his favorite leather jacket and necklace, some of his Tattoos were peeking out from the edge of the sleeve, as well as his trademark ring on his index finger. He had interlocked his own fingers in anticipation of wherever Amelia was taking him, especially dressed as she was. He knew his twin was beautiful, and she had a slew of men constantly fawning for her, but it never seemed like she was wholly interested in them- more like something was missing and he didn't know what else she could ask for because her last three exes were all completely different from one another.

They walked into the bar, and he had reluctantly let her order the drinks, and knowing her, she wouldn't stop after just one round, and he didn't really mind that right now, he felt like he needed to forget... Carrie. He and she had gone through a lot together, the loss of her father and job and he supported all of her endeavors through it all, being as good of a man as he thought he was raised to be. And yet, she slept with her boss at her new job and hid it from him as a cruel joke when he surprised her at work and saw his balls deep inside of her in his office.

He had slammed back the drink and called for another. he wanted to forget and Amelia had this quality about her that helped him do so. "Another please," he said over to the bartender who nodded, his eyes drifting to Amelia's chest as he looked at Isaac. Isaac feeling the protective brother in him come out as the bartender put the drink down, looking in the man's eyes as he grabbed the drink and kept his hand on the man's wrist. "By the way, keep your eyes to yourself. or I will get rid of them for you," he said and the bartender looked freaked out, as people likely didn't put him in his place. Isaac sighed as he walked away and smiled at her saying it's going to be a fun night "I sure hope so, I need to forget a lot of things, why are you all dressed up? this is almost a dive bar." he teased he as he sipped this glass of whiskey

Amelia couldn't help but snort at the bartender's reaction to her brother's threat, bringing her glass to her lips. "And another martini! Keep em' comin'!" She called out after him as he walked away, downing the rest of it. She took out the olive in her martini and quickly sucked it off it's stick, letting out an exagerated hum as she chewed it. Olives were her favourite, though. If she was honest, her brother's protectiveness always made her heart skip a beat and her cheeks turn red. They were drinking, of course, so she decided to blame it on the alcohol. Amelia had..a secret. Something she'd never tell anyone, ever. It was a disgusting, horrible secret that plagued the back of her mind ever since her brother was dumped by his very first girlfriend. 'I would make a better girlfriend.' She'd often fantasized about how he'd treat her as a girlfriend, would he be just as sweet and charming to her as he is with other girls? The thought made her heart race. Pushing the thought from her head, she let out a soft hum.

"I'm sure you do, Isaac, I'm sure you do." She sighed, mouthing a quick 'thank you' when another martini was placed in front of her. She raised her brow at her brother's teasing and shrugged her shoulders, making her breasts bounce slightly. That definitely got some attention, not that she minded. "I was getting ready for a date, but," She paused, thinking for a moment. He'd definitelt be upset if she told him he was the reason she didn't go, and gently bit her bottom lip. "he decided to cancel on me to go to some fancy bar and drink with his friends, I guess." Bringing the glass to her lips, she took another long sip of the martini. Her cheeks were rosy at this point, skin and belly warm. Amelia was never one to be able to handle her alcohol, which is why she felt most comfortable drinking with her brother.

"Screw dating, amiright?" She toasted, holding her glass up for him to clink his against hers. She looked over to him, accessing him. He was handsome as ever, always had been. It brought a smile to her lips. "Don't worry, I'll always be here for you. To the bitter end." Perhaps it was the alcohol that had her forbidden thoughts rising to the top, but she was right. She would always be there for him, even if he wasn't there for her. Amelia loved, no..she was in love with her brother. A sick fantasy that kept her going. He was her everything, and although she knew she could never have him, it wasn't too wrong for her to dream, right? Right. Gulping down the rest of her martini, she left the olive inside his time. Raising her hand, she waved at the bartender and pointed towards her empty glass, motioning for another. Tonight was going to be a long night.

Isaac watched as she had let out an almost-moan when eating her olive, he knew his twin was attractive, not to mention sexy, and watching her do that almost made a forbidden thought cross his mind as he remembered what one of his friends had said when Isaac went through his last breakup. the best way to get over someone is to be over on top of someone else. Isaac chewed on his lip at the terrible thought. But in his lonely head, he wondered if it was that terrible... He pushed the thought aside as he watched her call for her third drink, knowing he would need to babysit her sooner than later and he was fine with that, both of these drinks barely did anything to him and he knew his limits when it came to drinking and driving, though he hated doing so, drunk Amelia was always a ton of fun to be around and always helped him forget about his problem.

"Carrie cheated on me," he explained to her as they waited for the next drink for her. "I supported her through being unemployed and losing a family member just to have her get railed by her boss," he said and he was mad now, finally getting through the first stage of grief and landing on anger. Maybe it was the whiskey but he didn't care what Carrie was doing, he wanted to forget every last thing about her and the same thought from earlier kept knocking on his door. He knew Amelia would be coherent at least, even when she was smashed beyond belief she would be able to remember what she did or what she said exactly and that was helpful, knowing her words of comfort would help him.

He clinked his glass on hers and took a sip, and when she said bitter end, he started believing what she had said oh so long ago about feeling what your twin feels, almost picking up longing in the words and it left Isaac a bit confused for a moment as it was brushed aside as longing for him to be happy, she was a great sister, the best, it wasn't uncommon to believe she was searching for his happiness as he was. She left the olive in the glass and Isaac rapidly thought of something that would hopefully satiate his terrible and forbidden thoughts, he grabbed the skewered olive and held it out for her to eat, knowing that she loved them as she was likely not thinking about it but would complain about it later, but his eyes lingered on the small piece of fruit out towards her mouth. "You almost forgot your own ritual." he teased her as he tried hiding the hope behind his words, 'God, I'm gross' he thought to himself for a second but pushed it aside because that was untrue, just his own self-esteem trying to attack him

Amelia wasn't drunk, but the girl surely wasn't sober either. Two martini's in and she was beginning to feel it, her skin warm, tingly to any sort of touch. She felt good. She knew she was going to get drunk tonight, and almost felt bad because she knew Isaac was going to be the one to take care of her. The thought made her belly flip. She listened to his bitter words, a sour feeling settling in her chest as he lamented about Carrie's infidelity. She could tell he was angry, and honestly it made her angry too. How dare that bitch break her brother's heart like that, even after being such an amazing boyfriend? She hated how shittily he was always treated throughout relationships, knowing that if she had the chance she'd make him the happiest man alive. At this point, she was too tipsy to even care about the thoughts bubbling to the surface of her mind, fantasizing about how she'd make sure he always knew he was loved by her. "Fuck Carrie," Amelia bitterly spat, brows furrowed.

"I knew from the start she was no good, always complaining about something when she barely even contributed to your guys' relationship." She hissed out, gratefully taking the martini glass from the bartender as he placed more drinks in front of them, taking a long gulp immediately. She always did try her best to section her drinks, to try not to get drunk as fast, but at this point she didn't even care. She wanted to drown out the thought of Carrie and the jealousy she held in her heart. How could her brother care for a woman like that when she was right there? Amelia was quick to finish that glass, the burn from the alcohol not even bothering her, absentmindedly sucking the olive from the stick set in the class and setting it down. "You're an amazing person, y'know that?" She started, a small smile curling onto her plump lips, "You'll find someone who'll see that and cherish you for who you are," Her gaze dropped slightly, a soft sigh leaving her lips. "even if that person was right in front of you the entire time." She mumbled rather quietly, hoping he'd take it as a drunk ramble.

Her eyes followed his hand as he picked up the forgotten skewered olive from her second martini, holding it out for her, reminding her of her love for them. She couldn't help the soft giggle that left her lips, leaning forward slightly to gladly take it. In her almost drunken state, she leaned a bit too close, her breasts becoming quite apparent in front of him. The blouse she wore did nothing to hide her massive cleavage, not like she cared about it or anything. Flicking her bright, brown orbs up at the taller male, she wrapped her plump lips around the olive and sucked it from the stick it sat on pulling it into her mouth. At his height, for a moment it looked like she was doing something else, something more..provacative. "Mmmm," She hummed softly, chewing on the salty and alcohol - soaked fruit, tongue peaking out to lick the bottom of her lip. "I dunno how you don't like olives, they're soooo tasty!" She chuckled softly, her gaze staring deeply into his own for a moment, longingly. She wanted him, and her heart ached that she couldn't have him.

Amelia was...a bit drunk by now, words helplessly falling from her lips without care. "Y'know...my date didn't actually cancel on me." She started.

Last edited:
Isaac swore he heard her say something about being in front of him the entire time and he felt his heart drop a bit after she giggled and leaned in close, her breasts almost seeming to fall out of her stylish shirt and he felt his pants tighten a bit as she pulled the olive into her mouth and hummed in pleasure, He met her gaze and he swore she was screaming out the want for him but he didn't know if the alcohol was hitting him harder tonight, or if hers was, she had already drunk three martinis, but still.. he couldn't help but try to get that gaze to disappear from his mind as much as he didn't want it to.

But did he want the gaze to be gone? did he honestly? Isaac couldn't answer that for the sake of his own integrity as he finally heard Amelia speak for the first time since she had provocatively taken the olive from him and he felt even worse for a moment but then something else hit him, she canceled on her date for him. Isaac swallowed discreetly at the intake of information he got from her with that one sentence. "What do you mean? did you cancel to just make me feel not alone? I told you if you had something going on we could do this another night." he had said and lightly shoved her playfully "You can't keep taking yourself off the market, you're too much of a hot ticket to always be out of stock. If I make any sense" He said as he was slowly losing the battle between his brain and his conscious, his mind flooding with the most terrible things he could picture in a stranger's eyes. He imagined Amelia's face twisted in pleasure under him, her eyes rolling in the back of her head moaning his name as he made her world shatter over and over again. He shook the thoughts from his head as he felt his length stiffen in his jeans "I know I am an amazing person but so are you, how can I help you be happy if you just put me first?" he asked her and the words weren't meant in a malicious way, more of an actual question, he was confused.

another burst of incestuous imagery plagued his mind as he knew he needed to handle this now, he needed some cold water on his face and he needed to breathe. "I gotta go to the bathroom, think about what I asked, your happiness matters to me Amelia, you're my sister," he said to her as he innocently kissed her on the forehead. 'my sister that I want to scream my name.' he added in his head as he stood up and if anyone were to look at his jeans it would have been obvious he was pitching a tent, and his member definitely wasn't on the smaller side as he had to rearrange it in his jeans before he walked anywhere, he made sure he didn't look at amelia as he adjusted his stiff member in his pants and went to the bathroom, going to the sink as he looked at himself, he was flushed with embarrassment and confusion. 'Come on, why are you thinking about her in that way?' he tried to get through his head some great reason to be having these fantasies now, he had never before... this was the first time she had looked like this when they hung out, as well as he ruled out that it was rebound needs cause he and Carrie had been broken up for almost two weeks, and they had only dated for months, the months just felt like years. He was over her. He splashed some water onto his face as he was trying to calm himself down

Back
Top Bottom