Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The end is in sight

Anjeru said:
I'm not on one side for this one.

My only thought:
Let's hope this doesn't have horrible repercussions. We don't need more innocent Americans murdered than have already been.
OR INNOCENT IRAQI CIVILIANS.

Right? D:

Ilovegoatse said:
Anjeru said:

My only thought:
Let's hope this doesn't have horrible repercussions. We don't need more innocent Americans murdered than have already been.

Right? D:

This is true as well.
A lot of innocents have died. D:

Ilovegoatse said:
Anjeru said:

My only thought:

Right? D:

Ugh. Those numbers are miserable.

blackwater anyone....

if any country....any....uses a any type of bomb in an act of war.....you had best believe that the world is over.

this country attacks that, that country attacks another, which in turn just goes on and on.....as for being the only country to actually use a nuke. i think we would be considered very very dangerous. but no matter what....in the next 1000 years.....were screwed....if we dont get off this rock that is.....

Fact: old nuclear waste material is usually stored in old mineshafts and missile silos. these areas are usually sealed and left alone....it takes hundreds of years for spent core rods to lose their radioactivity. in washington, in the 90s there was a scare....fuck...i cant remember the name of the plant...anyway, the workers there were burying old rods in a ditch alongside the plant.....when an inspector for the factory came and saw what they were doing he nearly shit himself.....it rains in Washington.....a lot......these rods were exposed to the elements....instead of rusting iron oxide. these things rusted plutonium. they were this close to having a cherynoble??? here in the us.

as i said before they bury lots of old waste material.....they have a hard enough time keeping track of where everything goes...since the 60s. enough material has been lost, or forgotten to blow the entire eastern coast of the united states into the ocean.
that is the world our forefathers created for us. lets do the best we can.

Well, the official reason was that we had intelligence that suggested Iraq was developing and producing WMDs.

And still found none. Sad thing is, we know there are other nations out there that DO have WMDs that we don't like and yet do absolutely nothing about.

Yay politics!

I know. I read the news.

It just bugs me how much waste our government goes through.

And more how much it gets away with.

I know, most of us just do not care. Like they stick you with marriage tax in some state in (5 or 3) years, if you live with any person. Or in Oregon where they do not have the gas tax, but they have gps in cars and they charge you a quarter of a penny for each mile you drive. Also, back to the war, they finally release a causal list for the other side, it is 95,000 + Iraqi kills.

Wolf_Demon said:
I know, most of us just do not care. Like they stick you with marriage tax in some state in (5 or 3) years, if you live with any person. Or in Oregon where they do not have the gas tax, but they have gps in cars and they charge you a quarter of a penny for each mile you drive. Also, back to the war, they finally release a causal list for the other side, it is 95,000 + Iraqi kills.

Based on other information, I would say that's terribly conservative/outdated.

Why am I not surprised?

Alright, I'll tell you why as why that is. On average, the United States has spent 200 million dollars a day ever since the war began early in 2002 and has been raging since then, even though former President G.W. Bush said the mission was "accomplished" in 2003. Secondly, the war has cost 4250 of our men and women serving in the armed forces and has wounded 31,000 of them. On the flipside of that, more than 90,000 Iraqis are dead and well over two million are wounded, even with the surge that supposedly worked in 2007. Surely, Satan has a special place in hell for someone who racks up THOSE kinds of numbers.

A drawdown of troops Barack is calling for, is he? Well, I don't know for certain if this will work. If it does, then hey. More power to him. If it doesn't work, then all it will do is just blow up in his face.

In the meantime, Congress will look to spend another 200 million from now until December 2011 to keep things "in order" in Iraq, thereby killing more of our troops and wounding more. The same will only happen to more Iraqis as well.

Now I know you can all point fingers at Bush for getting America into a religious battle that has been raging for centuries that he could never, ever ever win, but do you honestly think that things will remain stable long after we're gone from there?

Answer: No one has any clue because December 2011 isn't here yet.

Kawamura said:
Wolf_Demon said:

Based on other information, I would say that's terribly conservative/outdated.
I know the kill count is, but the other two are really right on, don't believe I do not care *Shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom