Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Editing Image Size

i'm having issues editing the size of my images for my threads. For example, on another forum I might type[img height = number

Last edited:
From my experience, once the picture is actually showing in the response. Usually if you are putting it in with the image code you will have to post it and then go back in. But once you have it in there, you can go back to edit the response and click on the picture and it should give to the stuff in the corners to change the size.

Its very user-friendly on BMR. As soon as you post a picture using the insert image tool (Ctrl+P) the image will appear in your post (You can either upload it or put in the URL). If you click on it, a number of tools will show up to control it in different ways (Size, alignment, alt text, etc..). The second tool from the left, it looks like a coordinate system, will help you control the size very easily. If you wish to use the BBCode syntax instead, it is as follows:

Code:
[IMG width="XXXpx"]URL HERE[/IMG] <--- replace XXX with number of pixels of width (size)
-- OR --
[IMG height="XXXpx"]URL HERE[/IMG]<--- replace XXX with number of pixels of height (size)

dn5pE12.png
dn5pE12.png
dn5pE12.png

Edit: as @obieblu states below this post, you can also drag the corners of the placed image to resize it. I actually didn't know about this. Thanks for the tip, Obieblu.

Last edited:
You can also corner-drag to resize the placed image.

But no resize method works in a table, which drives me crazy.

Back
Top Bottom