Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Virgin Dragon (EDDE, FavoredFox)

His panic subsided and was replaced with a bout of humor that just kept growing until Kaiba cursed, then he couldn't hold it back anymore. Ryou laughed. It wasn't malicious or cruel, it wasn't even teasing. It was simply happy laughter. Watching the man who had so far been so collected and domineering fumble about a bit made him feel much better. If Kaiba wasn't perfect, then that meant he could be imperfect too.

As Ryou's chortles slowed, his smile remained and his demeanor became even more relaxed. He looked comfortable, and maybe that was why he gained just a little bit more confidence. "I'll do it," he offered, already toeing off his shoes. He was still slow and tentative with his movements, but Ryou pulled down his zipper. He flinched when his shaft bulged free. "Ah!" The sudden relief made him quiver, and his courage faded.

Ryou lifted his left hand to his mouth, covering it with his pointer and middle fingers. His eyes grew hazy again, and his blush returned full force as he stared down at himself. His briefs still held him captive, but he was so hard that it was pushing out the waist band and leaving it bunched up right below the foreskin covered glands. The very tip was exposed, a pretty pink and soaking wet. He tried to cover himself again, to hide the shame of his wildly turned on state when Kaiba wasn't even close.

"That feels much better, now doesn't it?" Kaiba had settled Ryou with a knowing look; one that came with that smirk of his. Being laughed at hadn't bothered him in the least bit of course. It wouldn't have even if it had been pointed at him in some other way. In fact, he even enjoyed the sound when it came from the wound up little runt. It had helped him to recover even faster than he might have without it.

"You know Ryou, I was really beginning to wonder about you." Seto stood and helped the other teen to his feet, stepping behind him as he began leading him over toward the shower by the shoulders but stopped in thinking better of it after a few steps.

Reaching down, one of his hands slid into place over top of his chest and served to pull him closer. No longer looming over him, simply holding him close against his own body. "With the way you've been acting it almost seemed like you were worried about me finding out you have some sort of deformity or something."

The other hand slid lower and carefully snaked into his trousers and cupped his straining length without returning to the molesting he'd been offering before. "It wouldn't have really bothered me if that had been the case, but it isn't, is it?" Instead it moved away a moment later to push the restraining band down and out of the way to free him, carefully continuing after in tugging them off the rest of the way until they fell.

"In fact, I can't seem to find anything wrong with you at all." The hand holding his chest moved only enough to tickle gentle, intricate pets over the scar they were covering while the other rested lightly on his hip.

"It turns out you're just the cutest little thing there is, aren't you?" He asked as he kept that same curious gaze he'd had previously pointed down at him.

Last edited:
Ryou could only answer with a nod of his head and a muffled 'Nnn.' The relief of some freedom was undeniable, but it definitely wasn't enough. He didn't struggle against the gentle goading to stand, and Ryou went along with the guiding hands for a few steps until Kaiba came to a stop. He sucked in a sharp breath when a hand rested on his chest. He might have tried to push it away from the unhidden, ugly scars that marred his flesh, but Kaiba pulled him in close and Ryou could only gasp in surprise as skin met skin. The man was pressed against him, that warm, muscular chest providing solid stability to a racing mind.

A hand once more reached into his pants, and even without the pleasing attention of before, Ryou moaned and his hips jumped forward of their own accord. It was humiliating... Kaiba's hand was quickly covered in precum and what remained of his earlier release, and Ryou burned so hot at the thought his ears began to scald. Still, the sudden full freedom pulled another, longer, louder moan. His pants and briefs fell to the floor, leaving his aching cock to bounce in the air before standing up straight against his belly. At first glance, it seemed as if he were bald down there, but in fact the soft pubic hair was near transparent. A side effect of albinism.

Tickling pressure on his scars made his skin pucker and his nipples harden. He'd never let anyone see them before, let alone touch them. After years of changing in bathroom stalls and wearing shirts to the beach, it felt wrong to have them so kindly caressed. Wrong, but really, really nice; and Kaiba said that... How could nothing be wrong?

Ryou tilted his head back to meet that curious gaze with one of baffled confusion. With watery eyes and a bright red face, he looked perfectly pathetic. Or at least, he thought so. "You really think that I'm... Cute? But that's not..." He could hear Bakura's voice in his head; chastising him for thinking he could be anything other than the filthy host to a demonic parasite. That no one would ever find his used up body to be anything other than disgusting. "You really don't think I'm horrible to look at?"

"Hmph." The lightly amused noise came coupled with the smile that Seto had had for him earlier. "That's right. Just like you're being now." He gave up the tracing of those scars to reach up instead and push some of those white bangs away that were partially obstructing his view of that cute face.

"I tend to speak my mind so if I'd noticed anything like that I would have told you by now. And trust me, I'm a very observant person." Seto reached up and landed that hand atop his head, allowing all of its weight to simply sit there.

"Now come on. Let's get cleaned up. I don't make it a habit to smile very often and if you keep looking at me with that cute face you're liable to make mine start to hurt." He moved them toward the tub again, this time leading his cute new toy by the hip.

Ryou shut his eyes in reflex as fingers brushed away his wild bangs, but he opened them soon after to once again look up into that smiling face. It made him smile too. He even giggled giddily when Kaiba placed a hand on his head with that same grounding weight it had given him on the helicopter. "I'm sorry to question you," he responded with a little more glee than he'd intended. He wasn't grotesque. Not to Kaiba. In fact, the CEO actually found him attractive. The only other people who'd seen him a such were... rather crazed.

He nodded his head with a diligent 'yes,' before taking the first step towards the shower. He stumbled a little, and squeaked yet again as his ankles caught in the clothes around them. It took a moment of quick, embarrassed scrambling before he kicked his legs free of his clothes and righted himself. He tried to pretend it hadn't happened. Not only was it humiliating, but he didn't want to hold off their cleaning even a moment longer.

With a hand firmly on his hip and another resting on his head, Ryou walked towards the shower with a bit of speed in his steps. "I think you have a lovely smile," he offered once they'd reached the door to the walk in tub. "Just seeing it, makes me feel happy."

In an attempt to overshadow his compliment, and in his eagerness to continue, Ryou slid the door open and scurried inside. What he saw was not what he'd expected. He didn't see the usual 'hot' and 'cold' knobs on the wall. Instead he saw what looked like a touch pad monitor with more selections to touch than he could have ever imagined possible with something as simple as a shower. Different temperatures, different settings, different... everything. "Um, Kaiba?" He asked curiously. "Why do you have a video game in your shower?"

Damn it all if that brat didn't make his smile widen in tripping over himself in such a foolishly adorable way. Kaiba barely managed to keep back a laugh at his expense as he saw it, not wanting to ruin the mood he'd offered to the shorter male. but he was glad that he wasn't being looked at anymore when he was suddenly the one being faced with such an open compliment. Because despite the lack of eyes on him it still forced him to divert his gaze for a moment longer than he would have liked. Even in settings such as this, Seto wasn't used to being on the receiving end of them.

He followed Ryou into the tub, glad to have finally made it there as he closed the door behind them and drew the curtain to close them in. "Hm?" It took him a moment to realize what the albino was talking about, and he couldn't help but laugh a little this time. "It's not a game. Although I kind of like that idea."

Reaching passed him, he expertly pressed options on the screen nearly the moment they came up and took a step back to watch as the computer set the tempurature of the water before pelting the smaller male with it.

Ryou watched on in confusion as Kaiba reached over him to expertly tap at the screen too quickly for him to read the options he was choosing. Kaiba stepped back, and he turned his head to look over at him curiously... Only to have the sky open up and pummel him with water. He yelped in a high pitch and raised his arms to cover his head protectively from the freezing water that was...

Wait.

Ryou slowly came out of his horrified flinch when he realized that the water wasn't cold. In fact, it was warm. His own shower took at least a minute to warm up enough to step into, but it was already the perfect temperature. Not too hot to burn, but a good amount warmer than room temp. "This is... It's very nice." And boy was it. He hadn't noticed the aches and tension in his body, but the hot water streaming down was like heaven's touch healing his battered soul and washing it all away.

For a moment, he forgot about the need throbbing between his legs. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back with a blissful sigh. Even without the aid of scrubbing or soap, the water alone was enough to wash off a good amount of sand and muck. The majority of it came from his hair. The puffy white locks had been soaked down to cling to his back, shoulders, and neck, and darkened into a silvery grey. The water that made its way through the thick hair dribbled down in light brown rivulets. "It feels good," he sighed blissfully.

Last edited:
He kept it to himself; his utter amusement. Because, of course, he had absolutely done that on purpose just so he could get another rise out of the squeaky mouse he was playing with. Watching as he calmed, Seto took the chance to properly look his prey over for the first time. He'd had plenty of glimpses so far, but hadn't yet given himself the chance to fully pay attention to his body. After all, he'd been so hyper focused on so many other things about him.

A heated breath escaped him as sky blue eyes roamed over the lithe male in front of him. He was a bit scrawny and could use to gain some weight, but had a fair shape hidden away to his hips and thighs too. Milky white skin that he now knew was soft and smooth had a bit of marring to it, but that really only accentuated his features. He could also barely make out the soft tufts of hair that only lightly coated his body. And those adorable little nipples were second only to the decent sized cock Seto had set into its current rage.

Experience told Seto that he was not an overly sensitive person. So it was more strange than anything that it so suddenly happened just from looking. The pleasant buzz that was coursing through him as he watched the teen soak down even brought about a feeling of embarrassment; which was also strange, moreso even. Seto Kaiba was not an easily moved man. That, along with everything else, only made his curious interest in Ryou rage harder the more time he spent with him.

That last sentence brought about a particularly heavy reaction from a body that shouldn't be singing nearly as loudly as it seemed to decide to do now.

He stepped up behind the teen and joined him in the water. "Careful," he warned lightly as he reached out and captured the oblivious teen from behind. "Making such a happy face like that when it isn't pointed my way might make me jealous."

He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him in tight, one arm circling his chest and shoulders as the other trapped up his waist. That closeness pulled Ryou right up against his own partially aroused shaft as well as pressing his back against his chest. He had the somewhat unfamiliar urge to share the particular issue he was causing him despite how much it bothered him. Once he'd gotten him close he leaned down and offered a quick nip to his throat purely to lash out against him for his unknown little 'crime'.

"I can make it feel even better." The offer was husky and warm.

Ryou popped out of his haze with a startled 'Ah!' as he was captured once more. He was pulled back into Kaiba's tall frame, and he gasped softly when their lower bodies met. He could feel that massive trouser snake against him, and it felt larger against the small of his back than it had looked before. It was definitely firmer too. "Oh dear," he gasped in a soft breath. He couldn't stop himself from reaching up to grab the arm wrapped around his chest. Not to move it, he just had a sudden need to hold on to something; because his moment of ignorant bliss was popped, and he was suddenly reminded of his very hard, very neglected shaft. The sudden pull exposed his front to the falling water, and it cascaded on his aching need in a way that pulled a heady, high pitched moan from his lips. The force of the spray alone was enough to maneuver his foreskin in a way he'd never thought to; and that, combined with a sharp nip to his neck had Ryou boiling all over again.

He tilted his head, exposing his neck in an unconscious desire for more. He moaned again, his legs trying to pressing together once more to knock his knees against each other. That promise, said so heated and so close made his head spin. When Ryou looked up to meet the taller man's gaze, his cheeks were pink and his breath came in heavy puffs. "I... would like it if..." His mouth was working on its own. He didn't know what he was saying, but he didn't care.

Ryou's right hand left Kaiba's arm and lifted to Ryou's mouth. He touched his lower lip with the tip of his pointer finger. "If you made my lips feel good again."

While he wasn't trying to, he wasn't exactly sure he would have been able to hold back that same warm, gently a mused noise that kept making its way from the back of his throat toward the adorable mouse in his arms as it found its way out again. Ryou seemed like he knew what he liked and wanted from what they had done thus far. Seto didn't just find this adorable. He appreciated it. It was refreshing to have someone other than his brother be straight forward with him for once. It wasn't something he got to experience often given his status and the particular attitude and vibe he radiated. "If that's what you want," he conceded with a nod.

Of course, that wouldn't be all he planned on giving him, but he couldn't help but respect the smaller male's tenacity in the face of all of that unsure shyness. The hand pulling his hips back lifted to travel up Ryou's body lightly before finding their way to his jaw. With less force than previous that still demanded the action, he tilted Ryou's face just so with that hold and tilted his own chin down to connect their lips. The stance was only slightly awkward, as he had to stoop just a bit to reach, and even though their lips connected well, that connection was much more tilted than it would have been given the proper facing position. The awkwardness of it was outweighed by one simple fact, however. With their faces tilted at such an angle, Seto was given much easier room to maneuver his tongue within his little lover's mouth. With a simple tilt and swipe of it either way, he had a much easier time maneuvering between petting his own over Ryou's or battling it into a guiding dance, or switching to tickle the tip of it perfectly over the roof of his mouth. And, of course, he took full advantage of the position.

He took a deep, warm breath through his nose and let it out smoothly; not to show Ryou how to do so himself, but in order to calm the climbing high he wasn't nearly used to riding so quickly. Ryou either would figure out how to keep their lips connected, or he wouldn't. Seto had no doubt that even if he couldn't, the adorable albino wouldn't allow them to be separated for long, so he allowed Ryou to focus mainly on that as he set about multitasking. He was still holding the smaller male against his chest, allowing him as much lean as his soon to be weakening knees would need.

Letting go of his chin once he'd fitted them together properly, that roaming hand made its way back down Ryou's body. Though instead of taking hold of him around the waist again, it traveled lower to offer the meeker creature something he needed far more just a moment after reaching to his own side to gather soap into his palm from the dispenser that had been quite conveniently placed ages ago. With that, Seto offered a firm grip around that raging cock that had been begging for attention for so long. With it came not a teasing, but satisfying stroking that spread the suds around perfectly.

Seto knew what he was doing, as had to be perfectly clear by this point. Now, not only did he press his own hips forward for better connection between the two of them and to remove the area he was sudsing up from under the shower's pour, but he began thoroughly cleaning off his newfound playmate the most delicious touch he had to offer. He knew there was a chance that Ryou would blow his top due to this, possibly more than once, but that didn't bother him in the slightest. In fact, he would welcome the adorable reaction to his touch, if not revel in it.

Seto's touch moved from heavily stroking that wildly needy cock, to stroking down and across Ryou's thighs, back up them in order to cup and massage his balls pleasantly as he rubbed them clean, and back up to stroking over him just as magnanimously as before. This process repeated fluidly until he felt sure he'd removed any of the grime from the area, doing his best to ignore the deep shivers of his own body and groin and need to take in short, slightly sharper breaths every once in a while of his own. Each touch he placed was careful and precise, and each one of them brought him closer to being able to show Ryou was true pleasure was. His anticipation for this was abnormally high, though he wasn't bothered by the fact. Ryou had proven himself to be an incredibly interesting new subject and the young president had absolutely no shame for his excitement in getting to see what other noises and reactions he could pull from the slightly shorter body leaning against him.

Before getting to the most intimate part of his cleaning, Seto slowly transitioned from his generous strokes and pets over just that area of his body and moved on to long, gentle pets that slowly covered every inch of Ryou's body that he could reach in their position. Palm and fingers slid and tickled perfectly over his chest and stomach, adjusting themselves as they went along until they got a reaction he was happy with along the way. The travelled around him to rub at the large and small of his back, slid their way up to offer a lovely massage of each shoulder and the back of his neck. Every inch of his body they could reach, they did as they traveled their way up his body. And it was no different as they made their way back down, tickling over both scars and nipples sensually, offering one of the pink nubs just the quickest nip of a pinch as his hand moved on.

Slowly his hand made its way back down, this time only missing his cock in order to slip between his thighs, once again offering his balls a massage both of and around them; carefully slipping his fingers further back between his lower cheeks in order to test and touch every bit of his body he could reach. A particularly harsh shutter rolled through his veins as he pet over the tight pucker he planned on having for himself not too long from now forced a soft noise to escape through his nostrils as he continued the forced calm of his own breath, unable to stop the shift of his hips to press his ever hardening member more heavily against the soft body against him.

He didn't linger despite how much he wanted to, returning his attention to the place that needed it last in his little cleaning duty. Seto wrapped his hand around Ryou's cock firmly all over again, using his thumb and forefinger to pull back his foreskin and finish his job. Swirling his thumb heavily, but carefully around the newly exposed head, he was pleased to find that no debri had gotten under his skin. Mostly because that meant he could continue this new form of torment without worry for discomfort, but also because that meant that his job was finally done.

Finally, finally, he pulled Ryou back into the downpour of the shower fully. His grip grew just as firm as needed to allow the remaining long, lithe fingers to massage their way over the length of Ryou's cock as his thumb and forefinger went back to work at the head. They gripped around his foreskin and rubbed and tugged back and forth, forcing the skin to stimulate the sensitive head beneath it as the heavy water fall torrented it each time it was exposed, both rinsing it and offering the same sensation it had given him when Seto had pulled him back against him to begin with.

Sky blue eyes were trained almost solely on the soft face in front of his own, only pulling away for quick moments at a time to get a lovely eye full of just how well the rest of his body was reacting below before pulling back into place and carefully gauging and cataloguing every little twitch and change in his features.

Ryou met the kiss with parted lips and a shaky breath. He was growing to love this man's mouth. Kaiba's tongue delved into his mouth, and he met it with clumsy earnest. He lifted his arms as one of Kaiba's slipped under them, effectively pulling them even closer. He supported himself more and more against the sturdy figure behind him, relaxing into the hold and the kiss; but as much as he wanted to keep their tongues dancing, Ryou pulled back with a wavering gasp as a soapy hand wrapped around his cock.

He arched his back, effectively returning the grind against him. Ryou pressed the bridge of his nose against Kaiba's neck, his mouth opening wide in a cry. "Ah! Oh fuck. Oh bloody hell." His hips jumped of their own accord, thrusting into the pleasing hand with abandon. It wasn't like before on the helicopter. Kaiba wasn't just jerking him off, he was petting him, touching him. The petting to his thighs made them quiver, and the massaging to his balls raised his moaning voice by an octave. It didn't take long at all for his orgasm to build.

Ryou's panting got harder and faster, his knees pressed together hard, his toes curled tightly, and then Kaiba's hand moved on. Confusion and a hint of betrayal tinged the babbling that followed. "Ah?! Wha- bu- K-Kaiba-" His cock wept and jumped in its abandonment, his abdominals quivering under the teasing touch. Yet, as the cleaning continued on to his back and shoulders, he gradually began to relax again. Even his erection stopped it's defiant twitching, though continued to dribble.

The soothing massage pulled a different kind of moan from his lips, and eased his body out of it's near orgasm tension and shivering. Ryou even managed to pull away from Kaiba's neck to reinitiate the kiss. His was much bolder this time, sucking thoughtlessly at Kaiba's lips between his whining moans.

Kaiba's hand moved to his chest, and Ryou pushed into it lightly. His nipples hardened, and the touches they got sent confusing shocks of pleasure straight down into his groin. He squirmed and wiggled with the sensual washing, only once pulling away from the touch. Kaiba had pushed a little too hard on the thick scar in the center of his sternum; but it didn't dampen the wonderful zinging in his body.

He was forced to break the kiss again as Kaiba's hand slipped between his thighs to offer another generous fondling. He jumped a little, his shaft throbbing out a drop of precum that fell to the shower floor, as fingers brushed against his hole. It clenched, and Ryou would have pulled away if Kaiba hadn't returned to his needy shaft. His foreskin was pulled down, and the tender, exposed glands flared under the new stimulation. "Oh good golly gosh in heaven!" Ryou slipped on the shower floor. He was held up and steady, but he slumped down enough that when his head rolled back, Kaiba wouldn't have to strain much to see his face.

Ryou's mouth was open wide with hard pants, his eyes hazy and wide, and his cheeks glowing a bright crimson. "Oh please, Kaiba. It feels- It feels goo~OD!" The water hit him again, each drop sending tingles over his sensitized body. Kaiba was playing with his foreskin, pulling it down and expertly rubbing it over the swollen glands. "Whistling dippers... Don't stop. Oh bloody fucking hell! Don't stah~"

Ryou reached up to grab at Kaiba's shoulders, digging in his nails in a desperate need to cling as his waiting orgasm roared through him. With a yowl of Kaiba's name, Ryou thrust his hips up one more time, then back down against the CEO, and came. His seed shot through the shower spray to splatter against the touch interface. He lost all control of his legs, and dropped completely into the hold. He shuttered and quivered until the final contraction of his orgasm pushed out one more spurt of cum, then his body gave out and he slumped in Kaiba's arms, shaft softening. His eyes were hooded and glazed, his jaw slacked as his lungs desperately tried to fill; and still he managed another slurred, mindless babble. "Feelsh good. Thank you, Kaiba."

Last edited:
Once again, he wasn't disappointed. As he tested and teased with each action so deliberately, he responded in kind as well. Kisses were met with kisses. The attention to his throat caused a thoughtful hope that made his own pulse to jump pleasantly. And, of course, the constant squirm against his own body was sending him to unusual heights he was nowhere used to facing at such simple attentions. He was more pleased with the outcome than perplexed however. It seemed Ryou's body and mannerisms simply seemed to be enough; and more than that, of course.

On top of that, he found himself far more turned on than he might have imagined if he'd ever sat and thought about it, by how very brittish the other teen was, and how heavy his accent and idioms changed depending on the level of pleasure he was receiving.

Ever the generous lover, Seto carried Ryou straight through his release, only waning to a stop when the slightly smaller male was obviously finished. There was only one thing in the whole slew of it all that bothered him. Out of everything else, he was eager to change the behavior he didn't like quickly. "I'm glad," he finally responded to Ryou's last sentiment. He'd been having enough of a challenge focusing on pleasing his new toy while keeping himself calm enough for a clear head. Though, that wasn't to say he was anywhere near actually being calm. He was fully erect, and there was even a bit of an aching pulse in his cock at the lovely display he'd been offered.

In wanting to fix that solely intolerable action Ryou had taken however, he didn't wait long at all to make his next move. He pulled Ryou back into a stand, making sure he could at least balance himself with the firm grip he took on Ryou's hips as he turned the adorable little mouse to face him bodily. "Ryou..." he mentioned as he looked down on him with the same semi-dark, sensual look he'd had to offer him so much earlier.

Without giving him much time to answer the call of his name, Seto dropped himself down to his knees and positioned in front of the cock he'd only just teased so terribly. "Call me Seto," he ordered headily before flicking out his tongue and dragging it heavily from base to tip. Unceremoniously, he sucked that tip into his mouth in order to manipulate the hidden glands beneath his foreskin with thick, heavy swirls of his tongue.

Ryou struggled to get his footing as he was pulled back up and turned around. He still leaned heavily on the taller man, his arms curled between them and resting on Kaiba's chest. He was bleary, sedated, but once that look fully registered Ryou's half-lidded, hazy eyes cleared and popped open wide. The sound of his name sent a far too strong shiver down his body, and he swallowed thickly.

Kaiba lowered himself to his knees and Ryou squeeked. "K-Kaiba?" His softening shaft perked back up a bit, as if reaching out for the CEO's lips. "Ah, wha?" He cut himself off with a high pitched noise pinched from the back of his throat. By the time Kaiba's tongue reached the tip, Ryou's shaft had returned to full attention. It had turned a bright, pretty red that contrasted starkly against his pale skin and white pubic hair. "Seto!" Panic raised his voice into a pitiful squeal. "Don't lick there-!" Ryou's voice caught in his throat, as did his breath when soft, wet heat surrounded his sensitive tip.

Ryou lurched forward, reaching out to use the tiled wall for support, but his hands only touched air. Instead, he hunched over and dropped his elbows onto Kaiba's shoulders. The suddent attention to the previously ignored, and recently abused glands sent an electric shock through his limbs. A single gulp of air was pulled it, but instantly let out in a weakly sobbed "Good golly gosh." His legs quivered, and he leaned harder against the CEO, his arms folding, fingers digging into to wet, chesnut hair; and then Ryou looked down.

"Bloody hell," he whimpered. Kaiba's thin lips were wrapped around his cock, and those dark blue eyes were staring up at him with such intensity that Ryou quickly pinched his eyes shut; but he couldn't stop his hips. He thrust them forward, forcing himself straight down Kaiba's throat in one forceful shove.

Seto was expecting the harsh reaction. Ryou had to be insanely sensitive after all, and to be thrust back to the point of absolute loss so suddenly after couldn't have helped his situation. He felt the weight of the other teen fall on him and kept sturdy in his position. It had been by choice that he'd given his toy no other option for support. Still, the grip on his hips maintained the rest of his weight.

He'd been prepared for the further action from the man as well, simply allowing his eyes to fall closed lazily and offering a warm, pleased moan around the shaft that forced itself into into his throat as he sucked at it just hard enough to offer him a pleasurable tight surrounding. Ryou had hummed the air and his grasp so adamantly before hand, he'd had no doubt the same would happen when he swallowed him up. And he allowed the teen to manage several frustrated humps that pressed as deep into his throat as his length allowed.

It was a pleasant surprise that those happy noises and words, along with the thorough, if not short lived, throat fucking had his cock thrumming with a delicious pulsing throb of its own that made the noises he had to offer back nowhere near forced.

After the mouse was given a good moment of mid pleasure however, Seto's grip against his hips slid down to capture the drowning teen's taught ass cheeks in a tight grasp and thrust him forward sharply. The pleased, deep moan he had in response to blocking off his own throat entirely with that rowdy cock was short lived.

Sharp azure eyes popped open once more and focused their dark intent up on Ryou's barely exposed face in their position as he held him hard against him, nose buried deeply in soft white pubes, and began swallowing heavily over and over again. He would continue for as long as it took, though stood ready to catch him if he happened to lose full control of his balance as he lost it all over again.

"Blinkin' heck!" Ryou squealed as his arse was grabbed and he was pulled in deeper down Seto's throat. Ryou curled his fingers tighter into the man's hair and found himself pressing the CEO harshly against his groin. He was shaking from the tips of his finger to his curling toes, and when Seto looked back up at him, Ryou's face was twisted in a quivering grimace. "I'm sorry," he whimpered before he clenched his eyes shut. He couldn't stop himself. He couldn't stop his hips from jerking back and thrusting forward. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he repeated as his humping grew more and more violent.

Ryou shoved his over sensitive knob straight down Seto's throat again and again. The pressure and friction was almost painful, and it just drove him to fuck the man's mouth with abandon. He continued to apologize until his third orgasm of the day roared through him. He squealed out Seto's name and forced himself in as deep as he could to spill his load. It was a much smaller amount, and it was watery, and Ryou barely finished before his muscles gave out completely, forcing him to fall over the CEO.

Seto didn't miss a beat. Ryou utterly lost control of himself and continued a forceful fucking of his face despite his attempt to still him in order to keep him on his feet for that inevitable rush. Instead of stopping him, his goal changed and he simply guided his actions as far as needed so that the thorough face fucking he was receiving, which had him rising even closer himself, couldn't become forceful enough to harm him. And instead, he gave a grace filled swallow each time that eager cock graced the deep of his throat instead.

He didn't have a handle on his own voice, having far too much to focus on in the moment, but the low groans and pleased hums he did have to offer were nowhere near as possessed as the poor mouse who'd itterly lost himself by that point.

Ryou came and Seto swallowed up every last drop greedily. Unfortunately, due to how deep the albino's cock was down his throat, he didn't get a proper taste of it his time. That didn't deter him. And even as Ryou collapsed upon him he was careful to carry him through his orgasm entirely, strong hands shifting quickly to gain a better support around his waist in order to keep him steady as he did so.

He was just as careful as he pulled away, breaking their connection with an audible, wet pop, and guiding Ryou down bodily woth the force of gravity to his own level on the shower floor. Once he had him seated, he pulled the smaller man close and wrapped his arms around him, leaning back far enough back to allow the soothing heat of the falling shower to encompass him all over again.

While it did just enough to be noticeable, the position wasn't meant to press Seto's own throbbing issue against him. It was purely made to allow him to come down from the harsh and elongated high he'd forced on the virgenesque teen in a nice blanket of warmth and comfort. He knew from experience I would likely be needed. The trauma of what he'd just put the mouse through was enough to leave even seasoned lovers shaken.

"Feel better?" The questioned sounded just as genuine as it was. After all, everything he'd just done had beeneticulously carried out to quell several issues his new toy was facing.

Though, to be fair, he was now facing a few of his own; the least of which being his prominently throbbing need. An idea was beginning to form in his mind that was so out of place it was almost worrisome. But when it came to this adorable, earnest creature in his arms, he was starting to understand a type of liking he'd never taken to anyone else before. The slow growing sense of possession that came with that was likely the truly troubling part.

Ryou folded easily into Seto's arms, his body tingling with each brush of their wet skin. He panted and shivered in the CEO's arms, gasping and turning his hips away from the water that was once more soaking him completely. The heavy drops which had felt so good on his bellhead just a few moments ago, now accosted it with a sharp, ticklish pain he had to escape from. Though, once it was out of the spray, Ryou relaxed into the cascading heat that did wonders for his aching muscles.

Seto's voice sounded far away, muted, but Ryou still tilted his head up and looked at him. It took him several seconds to remember how to speak, but eventually he managed a breathy response, "Blimey."

Slowly, weakly, Ryou lifted his hand to rest it on Seto's chest, and tilted his head to press lazy kisses on the man's neck. "Is it... my turn?" he asked quietly, his hand sliding down gracelessly to paw at the hard shaft pressing against him.

He watched as Ryou was brought back to himself; at least as far as he could, given the circumstance. A soft chuckle barred his chest and a light smirk played across his lips as the eager little mouse asked for more. At least, that was what it sounded like to him. Neither of which detracted from the warm shiver that rolled through his bones as a lazy hand managed to brush clumsily over his cock.

Seto lifted his right hand and drew it through mess bangs before tucking it heavily into the mop atop his head and rubbing at his skull in a skillful massage. "You had your turn already," he scolded playfully. "Right now its time to take a break."

Ryou hummed, vibrating his lips against Seto's neck as his hair was tucked back and his head was given a soothing massage. Still, he continued to light pet at the trouser snake that very obviously wanted attention.

He pouted at the scolding and moved away from kissing the man's neck so he could look up at him with adorable obstinance. "That was your turn ya plonker." He pouted harder. "Teach me how to make you feel good too."

His head tilted just slightly, a light shade of surprise coloring his features. Though it was replaced woth a smile a moment later. "That's new."

Seto didn't stop his massage, reaching down with his other hand to take hold of Ryou's and intertwine their fingers. "Not yet," he offered. "Neither of us is ready for that."

He pulled that previously searching hand up, which he could admit had driven him a little higher for its request. "I put you through a lot. Seriously, it's time for a break." Landing Ryou's arm over his own shoulder, he reached back down and finally stopped his massage in order to lift him into a secure hold. "We have plenty of time."

He made sure the mouse was well rinsed off, careful of what he was sure was a sensitive area, before regrouping his grasp and lifting the other teen from the floor as he stood up.

Grasping a towel on the way, Seto ordered "Shower, off," as they climbed out and took the few steps needed to get to the bed. He knew the program would obey him, and didnt feel like cleaning the console just yet. He sat Ryou down on the edge and began toweling him off, almost 100 percent sure his own arms would feel too noodley to do it for himself.

As he worked, he attempted to change the tone to something conversational, choosing to sit beside the teen so he wasn't shoving his issue back in his face again. He could allow the albino to lean against him again if needed this way. "Do you know anything at all about sex besides what we just did?" The question was nothing more than curious.

It didn't matter whether he did or not. Seto was more than sure of which way he was leaning on the worrying part of the subject now. He just wanted to know how he'd likely need to tread going forward. And he was debating at the moment whether or not he should bring up his thoughts on the matter.

Ryou pulled in a quiet gasp and looked down as his hand was taken by Seto's. His cheeks lit up as their fingers twined. Despite everything they had done so far, this is what felt the most... intimate. It passified him, and he curled his fingers with Seto's, letting the larger teen guide and manipulate his body in an almost trance like state.

He loosely clung to Seto as he was rinsed off and lifted from the shower floor. The air felt cold on his skin, but the heat of the shower kept the chill at bay.

Ryou let out a disaproving noise when he was forced to let go of the CEO, but didn't fight the gentle towling. He was tempted to try and offer some form of service again, but his body was gradually growing weaker and weaker, until her could even sit up on his own anymore. He rested against his partner, curling into him to find more of that comforting touch; but he froze with a loud squeak at the question so casually tossed his way. "Oh I, well, I..." Ryou ducked his head down to hide behind his wet hair and the towel gradually drying it. "I'm sorry, but no, not... n-not really. Even what we just did was-" he covered his mouth with his hand, the sudden embarrassment giving him a short surge of energy.

Seto was gentle but rough as he finished the toweling process with a scrubbing of that white mane, one hand holding his head in place while the other dried. "It's fine," he offered as smoothly as ever. "I already knew you were inexperienced. I don't expect anything from you, Ryou. You don't need to appologize." He wouldn't go so far as to explain himself. Not without prompting, anyway. The mouse didn't need more to think about at the moment. Their break had officially begun.

"Once you've had a rest," he added as he rubbed at his own hair lazily for a good moment, "we can talk about what you expect going forward."

Once finished he lifted the smaller male back into his arms and walked around to the side of the bed to lie him comfortably over the sheets and on the pillows, following him in immediately and covering them with the large plush comforter.

"Of course, if you'd rather just feel and leave the talking out of it, that could be arranged as well." With a light chuckle, he settled himself down to lean back on the plush pillows against the headboard and pulled Ryou back up against his chest. The ignorant teen seemed to respond most heavily to a closeness and intimacy he wasn't fully unfamiliar with. While he wasn't something he tended to practice in all that often, he had no problem doing it when it was something that was so blatantly enjoyed. That was the goal of their entire little escapade, after all, mutual enjoyment.

Once Ryou was settled sturdily against him, his right hand lifted and curled lithe fingers back into that soft spikey hair to offer a familiar massage, his left reaching around to his lower back so both could hold him against his body comfortably.

To be honest, he wanted to talk more as they lie there relaxing, but he could tell quite easily that that wasn't what Ryou needed at the moment. With a soft hum that sounded rather pleased and relaxed with heir position, he instead pushed lightly at what that was. "A nap would be nice, don't you think?" Though, he doubted he himself would sleep.

Ryou peeked up through his damp bangs to watch Seto dry his own hair. "Expect?" He asked quietly as he was lifted up once more. In an instant he was cuddling up against the CEO's chest with a happy sigh, and then even more so when they laid in the comfiest bed in the whole bloody world. "You promised to show me the cure for loneliness," he decided to answer. What point was there to waiting? "I expect no more, and no less."

He hummed again and curled his arms up between them so he could rest his arms comfortable on Seto's chest. "A nap sounds blissful," he agreed, his eyes already closing. "But it would be cruel. You haven't..." He hid his face againt the taller teen just a little more. "You haven't reached your climax yet."

With a light shake of his head, Seto simply continued his gentle massage, knowing how well it was working for his companion. "I told you," he reminded. "We have plenty of time for that. Besides, unlike you I'm used to waiting to get what I want when it comes to this. Just relax for now. I won't keep you waiting for too long."

Despite the fact that he wasn't tired, Ryou's warm body against him was somehow insidiously comfortable. In an attempt to bring the tempo of the conversation down to a level that would allow the over sensitive teen to relax, he laid his head back on the pillows and relaxed himself. Feeling Seto relax so fully might help Ryou do the same.

"I'll do exactly what I said I would," he added smoothly. "How about now? Do you feel any less lonely at the moment?"

That hadn't been a sticking point for him. He'd said it as a line to peak Ryou's interest at the time. Though he didn't thumb his nose at the merits of the sentiment. He just wasn't really very sentimental of a person himself. Still, even if the smaller male didn't feel less lonely, he was sure to feel far more comfortable and pleased than he had previously. If nothing else, he'd likely be able to focus on just how comfortable he was from the question he'd just been asked. And just as likely as anything else Seto was currently doing, it might help him to relax enough to get that nap in that he obviously needed before they could continue.

"Still not fair," he murmured, his eyelids drooping against his will. He wanted to argue. He wanted to return the bliss he'd received, even if it were just a fraction of it; but exhaustion was taking over. He leaned in more until he could fully rest against the CEO's chest.

He didn't respond to the question right away. He actually thought about it. His head was empty, though in a different way. His mind wasn't lost in a haze of ecstasy. He was tired, but sober, and his head was clear of what had become an ever present entity; but it didn't leave him feeling hollow as it had before. Instead, he was filled with something that had become foreign. "Yeah," he answered after a little while. "I feel... Safe."

And he did. So much so. It was a feeling that had been just out of reach for so long, and it was being offered to him so easily. The massage to his scalp continued, and Seto was relaxing against him. He was losing his weak fight to remain awake. "Thank you, Seto," he murmured before unconsciousness took him.

Back
Top Bottom