Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian X Fishie Tortured Love

0fa706fbb7f73ec547605affcf406dc8.jpg

0cba1114e364dfac00232eecc1547423.jpg

f3dc57724106e919dc1d7df57af4457e.jpg
(i couldn't decide on a picture i like them all lol)
Name: Meadow Jones
Nickname: Med
Likes: animals, the beautiful flowers in springs, cooking, gardening
Dislikes: getting yelled at, "the quiet room"
Bio: Meadow grew up with her mother and step father in a small 1 bedroom apartment. Her parents were alcoholics and drug addicts, so her life growing up wasn't always the best. She started acting out, and sneaking out and going to night clubs with her fake ID. That's where she met her kidnapper. He was the first person to ever listen to her, and be there for her. Meadow was also, into drugs, not nearly as bad as her mother and step father, but it was her way of being numb.

a753cf1fecb4198e4173ca1f86495a95.jpg

Name: Tom Warin
Dislikes: when things don't go his way, being around people.
Bio: Tom was always a troubled child. His mother left when he was just five years old to be with another man she had an affair with. Once his mother left him and his father, his father became a drunk and abuses towards Tom and thats what changed him. He was constantly getting into fights at school, and could never keep a realtionship throughout school. Thats when he became more of introvert and he started finding different ways to get what he wanted from women.

sample_8b8d9050ee64e3358ae96ef9c1d71eca9efe7c36.jpg

Rebecca "Revy" Anderson
Twenty-Five years old
Revy grew up as an orphan, she has no idea who her parents are at all. When she had been nothing more than a infant, she had been left abandoned on the steps of a hospital, and had been taken in by one of the nurses. Although even at a young age, Revy was constantly acting out and getting into trouble. A couple of years ago is when she had ended up meeting Tom, when she had been at the nightclub that she worked at. She had been working as a dancer at the time, and a couple of the customers had convinced her to join them in drinking. Needless to say she had gotten incredibly drunk and one thing had almost lead to another, at least until he had stepped in to help.

da18280ecf952b881725e0ecc248f41f.jpeg

Alexander "Alex" Edwards
Twenty-Four years old
A man who has no memories of his past since before he was sixteen years old, his memories never start until after he had woken up when he was seventeen years old. He had been in a severe car accident and had ended up falling in a year long coma. Eventually he did end up waking up although his mind was a blank slate, and there many things that he found himself having to relearn. Although this resulted in some bad people walking into his life, and he ended up going down a dark path.

One year ago, Rebecca, more commonly known as Revy, had found herself getting into a rather terrifying situation at work. Some of the customers had convinced her to join them in drinking, and one thing had almost lead to another. It would have, at least have lead to something more had the man that she was staying with not stepped in. Yet again that very same night she had ended up going home with him and one thing had most definitely lead to another. And since they she hadn't left. For the longest time he hadn't allowed her to leave, but now... it was her that refused to leave. In the last year, despite the fact that she had been forced to remain there, she had ended up falling in love with him.

Now she was currently sitting on the couch in the house, a blanket around her shoulders and her knees up to her chest. Oh it seemed like the news was actually touching base about the kidnapping that had happened a year ago. Not that she even considered it kidnapping, no not any more. Not with how attached she had grown to the man. "Hey Tom.... They are talking about me again. Claiming that I was kidnapped.... And they are still searching." she was calling out after a moment in time before she was scoffing slightly at the thought. It wasn't long before she was hopping up to her feet so that she could wander out into the kitchen where he was standing. She was walking up behind him and wrapping her arms around him and leaning against his back gently.

----

(I'll post for Alex when I know where Med is.)

Meadow once again got her way into a night club with her fake ID. She typically went to this night club to try and find some molly to take from dealers that would hang around there. That night was very bad for her. This was the night that she OD's on laced molly. She had met a dealer who was trying to get any girl to his candy. The candy he offered was not the normal molly that Meadow was used to. This is how she ended up meeting Alex. She took the molly that night and ended up meeting Alex, danced and drank with him for awhile, but eventually the drugs kicked in. She collapsed in front of him, and that is when he took her home and after that she never left. The year she was with him was rough, because he made her detox off the drugs, but that whole time he took care of her, at least that's how she saw it. Really he tortured her by detoxing her making her go through all the symptoms, and then slowly re-drugging her up. He did this for months when eventually she begged to be off the drugs. This made her fall for him though, because she thought he was taking care for her and loving her. She never got that affection from anyone else.

Now she was currently doing her daily house chores, cleaning the house, doing his laundry, and then of course fixing him dinner for when he arrived home. He worked from home, but there was time he did need to leave to go to the "office". She was in the kitchen preparing dinner as she heard the back door open. Alex had arrived home. She also had the news on the tv and heard about a girl that was kidnapped and missing for a year. She sighed. No one had reported her missing, at least not yet. "Hi honey! I'm glad you are home." she smiled and went to hug him,"have you heard about this girl being kidnapped so sad," she said

Tom sighed as he felt her wrap her arms around him,"I know don't remind me,"he said. This honestly made him angry. "You aren't going anywhere and you know you are going to stay here with me," he told her sternly. He turned around and kissed her head though to make her feel a little more comfortable,"I love you,"he said and sighed. "Whats the plans for tonight. I'd like to spend some time with you tonight,"he said and winked at her. He always wanted her and usually made her do it, probably a lot more often than she wanted. He was very aggressive at times though so it was hard for her to say no.

Revy was just shaking her head a bit before she spoke in a soft voice, almost fearful voice "Of course I'm going to stay there with you... U...Unless you want me to leave..." No the thought of leaving him... It made her heart ache, and actually had the tears forming for a brief moment. Although it wasn't long before he was turning around and kissing her head, stating that he loved her. This had her giving a soft smile before she was looking up at him fully as he was asking what the plan was for that night. This had her tilting her head a bit before she was giggling then spoke, "But you spend time with me every night." With that she was drawing away from him before she was questioning, "Can we go out tonight? There is suppose to be a meteor shower tonight. I was thinking that maybe....we could go to the outskirts of town to that big hill and watch it together." Although her voice was far more timid than usual, making this more as a suggestion than a definite "we should do this" like she would anything else. Yet again he didn't like going out with her... which made her almost feel like he was ashamed to be seen around her. "If not.... We could stay in and watch some movies."

----

Alex was just walking up to the house and stretching a bit as he did so. The moment that he was walking into the house he could smell the food and was smiling gently at the woman that was there. "Hello sweetheart." he spoke in a light voice as he kissed the top of her head before he was looking towards the news at the mention of the girl being kidnapped. "It is very sad." he commented after a moment in time although he didn't really say much more than that. Nope he wasn't going to say anything especially considering he knew that at one point in time, Meadow had been waiting for somebody to report her missing. Stating that somebody was going to, although it seemed like nobody had. Yet again from what he knew about her parents... they weren't all that good of people. Yet again he wasn't sure if he could say the same about his parents or not considering he had no memory of them.

Tom sighed,"You know i can't take you places like we used to. Especially with everyone looking for you," he said watching her get sad,"Look Revy ill take you there as long as you stay hidden in the car," he said "I can't have you being noticed other wise you will not have me for awhile," he said to her. He always wanted to make her happy, but he had to be careful with the police looking for him. If he got caught he would not seen her for a long time and he didn't want to lose her. He knew from the beginning he should have done things differently, but he liked to be in control and that was the only way he thought he could get things to work for him.

---------

Meadow sighed,"Yes, but dinner is will be ready in about 5 minutes." she said and regained her emotions and smiled up at him. Meadow was feeling a bit under the weather today, but wasn't sure why. To her she just thought it was her "sickness" that Alex said she had, but really she was detoxing again. She wasn't feeling up to dinner at that time and her body was very warm at that moment in time. She did wish someone would look for her, but at the same time she didn't wish that anymore. She was finally with someone in her mind that loved and cared for her. She didn't want to be lonely, so having him made her feel safe. She was always so scared of him at first, but once she started to do what she was told things were ok.

"But why?! I don't understand why they think you kidnapped me....." Revy spoke after a moment in time before she was just shaking her head a bit. After that she was just giving a faint smile before she was commenting that they could just have a movie night, that they had a bunch of movies that they still had to watch. She was tapping her lips for a moment before she was cooing that she had a surprise for him. She had been digging through some of her old clothes earlier and had come across one of her old dancer outfits from when she had been at the nightclub. Not really lingerie but definitely screamed that she had once been a dancer at a nightclub. Revy was disappearing away after stating that she would be right back. One would almost thing that she was a child at times.

---

Alex was giving a small smile before he spoke, "Thanks, sweetheart." Although he had the internal feeling that there was something a whole lot more going on. He could tell that her mood was under the weather, but he wasn't going to approach and pry into anything at that point. No he wouldn't even know how to start without potentially upsetting her. He was stating that he was going to go and change quickly and then he would be right back down.

Tom sighed," i dont know why, but with them thinking that and haunting me we have to be extra careful or they will take me away from you." he said, and just as he finished his sentence she ran off. He wondered what she had planned for him, and honestly he wasn't too sure. He waited for her to return and saw she has changed her clothes into her old dancer clothes from the nightclub days. This brought back good and bad memories for him. This of course was a good day for him because that was the day he brought Revy home, but it was also not the best day for him, because of the fight he got in that night with the men trying to attack her. He smirked,"I like this,"he said and went over to her and pulled her in close kissing her lips.

------

Meadow nodded and smiled at him as he left to change out of his clothes. Once he left she started to plate the dinner for them. Her plate was a lot less full than his was due to her nausea. She wanted to get something into her stomach, but also not over do it. She grabbed some silverware and set the table. After the table was set she placed the plates down at their places that they sat at the table and then went back to get cups for drinks. She pulled him a nice ice cold beer and got herself some pop to also help ease her stomach. Once the table was set she sat down in her spot and picked at her food, while also slowly taking sips of her pop.

Revy was returning quickly enough before she spoke, "I found it when I was going through some of my old stuff. And it just reminded me of when we first met." Well at least from what she could remember, which was before she had started drinking. When she had been sober, and working... she had done quite a bit of flirting with him. Yet again he had been right there, and then again later on in the night he had been there when she had woken up. And since then, she had just stayed around. It wasn't long before she was being drawn towards him for a kiss, which had her giving a soft giggle before she was giving him a kiss back. She was muttering to him that at some point in time she wanted to take their relationship farther, get married, start a family. She was wrapping her arms around his neck before she was playfully dancing up against him.

----

Alex looked over at Meadow before he was questioning if she was feeling alright. She had hardly eaten anything, and was more focused on sipping at her pop. Perhaps she was just coming down with something, which had him commenting that perhaps she should consider going to a fast care clinic to get herself checked over. Make sure that it wasn't anything serious. Although he was looking towards her for a brief moment in time before he questioned, "Meadow.... You haven't started using drugs again, have you?"

Tom smirked and kissed her back a few times. He held her close she he pecked her lips. He wanted the same things with her, but he didn't want to get her hopes up because he had a bad feeling something good wasn't coming. He had a feeling that he would be caught soon with all the people looking for her. He looked down at her,"I hope i can give you all that you want Revy, but you know things are not normal sometimes and we have to be cautious for now,"he said ," try not to get your hopes up babe," he said to her and pulled her chin up and kissed her once more.

----

Meadow looked at him and sighed. She hadn't been using any crazy drugs just pain killers, because she had been getting her bad migraine again, but recently she stopped herself because she was worried she was becoming dependent again. "Yes... but im not using anything bad... i just haven't felt good lately." she told him," my migraine and nightmares have been coming back and i was taking pain kills to numb the pain a bit. I just stopped them a few days ago, I was worried i was becoming to dependent on them." she told him and just looked down sad, tear started to also well up in her eyes. She knew she shouldn't have went cold turkey, but she didn't know what else to do. She couldn't control the pain and couldn't leave the house to see someone so she had to cope some how.

Revy was just shaking her head before she was stating that they were all stupid. With that she was just leaning into him, just wanting to be held at that point in time. Although his words they more had her scared than anything. As though she was going lose him, which had tears burning in her eyes at the thought. She was looking up at him for aoment before she was cooing "I want you." Half the time it seemed to be him that was initiating the sex, but this time... It was her that was wanting it. And most of the time, just as she couldn't say no to him, he didn't usually say no to her.

Little did either of them know was that somebody had seen Tom enter the house, despite the fact that he had tried to act casual, to not draw attention to himself. So already there were squad cars on their way there at that very moment. Lights off, and undercover. Even if they did look out the window all they would see were random cars driving past, nothing new about that.

----

Alex just listened to her before he was giving a nod. Sounded like she was dealing with withdrawal symptoms, yet again she had just quit cold turkey instead of weening herself off slowly. And he couldn't take her to the hospital, no there would be somebody that would suspect something amiss. Especially considering he was sure that there was somebody who had reported her missing. And they just hadn't heard anything about it. Smart move on their end, he would never know they were looking for her.

The exact reason why he never realized that he had been tailed by a couple of undercover officers, in an unmarked car. And already they had called in some back up. He didn't know that the life they were living was about to change.

Tom smirked at her"really?" He said and kissed her lips and pulled her in closer to him. He continued to kiss her, but slow made his way down to her neck and then continued to kiss her up and down her body. He was kissing her chest and then stopped and looked at her,"did you hear that? " he heard something in the distance and something just didn't feel right.

Meadow sighed, " im sorry I should have told you sooner," she said, " please don't be angry with me." She said and eat some of her food and then hot up to clean up after dinner. " can we go and snuggle??" She asked.

Revy just looked towards him before she was giving a small giggle before she cooed, "I wouldn't have said it, if I didn't want it." Oh there was those light kisses that always had her wanting to go weak in the knees, lightly up and down her body. Although it wasn't long before he was stopping and asking if she heard anything. This had her shaking her head before she spoke, "No I didn't hear anything.... Now come on.... Lets go to the bedroom." Nope she hadn't hear anything at all.

Alex just looked towards her before he spoke, "I told you that you are need to come to me with problems. Especially when it comes to that. I told you that I was going to help you through it." With that he was getting up as well and helping her clean up after dinner before he was nodding. Yes he would definitely go and snuggle with her.

Tom nodded and just followed her. He was still a bit worry because he swore he heard something. Once they were in the bedroom they threw off their clothes and were just down to the underwear. He picked her up kissing her and holding her in his arms, but just then he heard the front door bust open and he stopped and put her down on the bed,"Stay here," he said pissed and ran out of the room to find cops down at the bottoms of the stairs with swat vest and his eyes went bright. In that moment he ran back up the stairs and grabbed Revy,"Hide now,"he said and pushed her into the closet and kissed her one last time.

Meadow nodded,"I know I will not let it happen again."she said finished clean up and dragged him to bed,"Can we watch a movie?" she asked him smiling as she got into the bed. She still wasn't feeling the best, but she knew laying down with him would help. She laid down and got all snuggled into the blankets as Alex put a movie on and she smiled,"Come on it get in here with me," she said and put her arms out to him. Once he was in the bed she snuggled up close to him.

Revy just looked at him for a moment in time before she was giving a small giggle and was kissing him back, her arms wrapped around his neck. Although it wasn't long before he was getting up and just laying her down on the bed, before he was disappearing out the door. This had her just sitting up a bit worried, especially when he bolted back into the room and before she realized it, he was grabbing her from the bed and pushing her into the closet. "What is going on?" she questioned him, although he looked freaked out, which had her a little freaked out. "Tom...." she spoke in a small voice. "Please.... What is going on...." she spoke and went to reach for him. No she was almost at that panic point, which is exactly what was going to happen when the police did come into the room and drew them apart.

Alex was looking at her for a moment before he was putting on a movie, and was going over next to her, just laying down on the bed. For a while they were able to cuddle on the bed and watch a movie, although it wasn't long before something had him getting up to his feet. He was heading out of the room after a moment and time, and leaving the room. He was walking towards the top of the stairs and saw that there were some cops in his home, and they were wearing vests. This had him cursing a bit before he was heading back to the room swiftly and was telling her to hide.

Tom eyes went wide he was freaking out. He knew this was it and he would be going to jail. "I'm sorry revy," he said and sighed as the cops tackled him and he tried hard to fight the cops and they tackled him to the ground the cops smashed him to the ground and pinning him down. Tom grunted in pain as they twisted his arm back in a way your arm shouldn't bend. He felt a pop in his shoulder and he cried out in pain,"Fuck you!" he said as the smashed his head to the ground

"Stop resisting Tom! You wont see the light of day after this," he said and began to cuff him. "Someone grab the girl and get her to where she will be safe." the cop said to his partners. They had finally took down the man who kidnapped the girl a year ago.

Meadow looked at Alex and was in shock she didn't understand what was happening. She was very worried about what was happening,"Alex..." she said, but as he said to hide she hid in the closet and just cried silently. She was so scared and she didn't know what was going on. She also started shaking because she hated the closet. When she was younger her parents would trap her in the closet for weeks so, they could get high and forget about taking care of her.

Revy was just watching with her hands over her mouth and tears in her eyes. Although there was actually a shriek from her when he was suddenly tackled on the ground and she was telling them to let him go, that he hadn't done anything wrong. Either way there wasn't a whole lot that she could do though to help him, not yet but she would find a way. Revy was actually running over to where Tom was pinned to the ground, not even caring that all she was wearing currently was her underclothes. "Let him go, you guys are making a mistake. He didn't do anything wrong." she pleaded with the cops.

In the end Meadow would hear a commotion outside of the door and soon enough the door was being opened, although it wasn't by Alex. "I found the girl over here." spoke the cop that was standing in front of Meadow. Behind him she would be able to see that there were a couple of officers wrestling to get Alex pinned to the ground so that they could cuff him. In the end there wasn't a whole lot of fighting that he could do against them.

Tom was angry and kept trying to fight his way from the cops, but they just slammed him to the ground again. They finally got him handcuffed and picked him up off the ground. He looked at Revy and sighed,"Look i dont know if ill be back babe," he said looking at her seeing the hurt in her eyes. "Look its ok," he said,"Please know i didnt want it to be this way," he told her as they started pulling him away from her.

The cop sighed,"I understand you are confused with everything going on, but you are safe now," he told her," someone get this girl a blanket." he said to cover her up since she was in just her underwear. One of the other put a blanket around her and went to take her out of the room.

Meadow burst into tears,"stop! What are you doing?" she said," you have the wrong person!" she said and tried to run towards him, but the cop held her back."Alex! Whats going on" she said screaming,"tell them! please," she said and was punched on the cop trying to break free, but she didn't have the energy to fight.

Revy was just looking at Tom before she was shaking her head and she spoke, "They are wrong.... They don't know anything." With was just looking at the cops before she spoke, "You have the wrong person! He didn't do anything wrong! And I know I am safe. I always been safe!" She was actually swatting the cop away that tried to take her out of the room and was hissing at them not to touch her. The blanket was just being drawn more tightly around her, although she was at that breaking point. No she was at that anxiety attack moment, and the cops that were taking Tom away weren't helping at all. "Y...You can't." she cried and was actually running over to him and wrapping her arms around him, just shaking her head. "Tom tell them.... You didn't do anything..... You promised.... You promised you wouldn't leave me...." she cried and was just trying to get the cops away from him.

Alex was just looking over towards her for a moment before he spoke in a soft voice, "I'm sorry babe but it looks like we aren't going to be able to see each other for a while." Another cop was reassuring Meadow that she was safe and was stating that she did need to come to the station with them, they had some questions for her, regarding her kidnapping. And everything that had happened with that.

Tom sighed with tears in his eyes,"Revy listen to me," he said and look at her sadly," ill be back for you i promise, but be a good girl for now while im gone." he said," i promise it will be ok, but i have to go away for a little while ok babe?" he said and kissed her forehead. He knew he wouldn't be back, but he had to do something to calm her down. He places his forehead to her and let the tears fall from his eyes. He knew this day would come eventually. He knew that a year ago he fucked up by doing what he did, but he didn't want to let her go. He wanted to just hold her and make everything ok again.

Meadow looked at him and just broke down,"No please don't leave me!" she screamed and tears just started to pour down her face,"You can't take him! Please don't leave me. I need you!!" she said trying to fight her way to him. She was not ready to lose the man she loved, and in her head things were perfect. She didn't think he had done anything wrong. She pushed her way through and hugged onto him. "Please don't leave me," she said," i can't do this without you!" she said letting the tears flow down her face.

Revy just shook her head and stated that he couldn't leave her, she needed him. Tears were falling down her cheeks as well although it wasn't long before the cops were actually stepping in, and pulling them apart. "No! You can't take him away!" she screamed at them, but in the end she almost seemed to be giving up the fight and sinking down to her knees. No Tom would probably know this attitude of hers. This was an attitude that she had gotten into after the first month, prior to finding herself far too attached to him. Nope this was her completely shutting down as they dragged him away. Revy felt lifeless at that point in time, a very dangerous thing to be feeling.

Alex was just looking towards her for a moment in time before he spoke, "I love you. Stay strong. I'll be back for you, I promise." And with that he was being lead away from her and one of the other cops was coming over to lead her to another car, to take her to the station so that they could speak to her. Get information from her, or at least attempt to get answers out of her. Who knew how cooperative she was going to be.

Both the men were taken into the squad cars and as they were taken both girls lost it. No one thought this day would come and with how attached the girls had grown it was even harder because they did not see the men as their kidnappers anymore, but as their lovers. This were about to get ugly and hard for them both in the next few months to come. As far as how things went for Meadow it was worse then ever before. Meadow started using again, because even though her mother reported her missing and she was "worried" things at home were just as bad. Her stepfather was constantly beating her while her mother was drunk out of her mind. Things were hard for her. Months later the men were allowed visitors to the prison. Meadow had gotten a call from a friend who told her Alex was aloud to see people again and she couldn't believe it.

That next day she was up at the prison to visit with him. She went up to the door and then the desk that was behind a thick glass, and she looked at the woman behind the glass. The angry woman said," Can I help you?" she said with a strong attitude. "Yes.... im here to see Alex Edwards" she said shyly. The woman gave her a dirty look and sighed," Take this and have a seat." she said giving her a visitors tag. Meadow said in the lobby waiting her turn to be taken back. Shortly after they called her and walked her back to a window and a phone on the wall. She sat down and waited for Alex to come.

Tom had been spending past few months of his new life behind bars and boy did he miss Revy. He thought about her everyday and kept her picture by his bed side. Its wasn't the best picture of her since it was from her dancing day, but it was all he had.

Months had gone by since the men had been taken away and both the girls had completely lost it. Their lives had been destroyed, or at least that is how they saw it. While Meadow had gone back to her drug use, Revy had more or less gone back to her life as a dancer, although she seemed to constantly be working herself to the brink to exhaustion. If she wasn't working, she seemed to be at home indulging herself nothing but alcohol, and locking herself away from the world. There were so many times where she had considered just ending it all, and then she was getting word that Tom was able to receive visitors from a friend, the same friend that Revy had been staying with lately. "Come on.... Give me that alcohol since I know you haven't started drinking yet. Lets get dressed and I'll take you to see him." Ahna was speaking which had Revy commenting that she was dressed, and Ahna was just sighing, knowing that it was futile to try and argue with her friend. Yeah she was dressed... wearing one of the short short dress that she would wear while at work.

Yet perhaps her seeing Tom would help. Ahna had been Revy's friend long before she had gotten kidnapped, and had been one of those people that had wanted nothing more than to see Tom pay for his crime. But seeing her best friend going down the path that she was going down, now that was something that pained her even more. Revy was getting to her feet before she was going over and sliding on a pair of her heels and grabbing up her purse, before she was leaving the house, Ahna following after her quickly enough.

Soon enough the pair were arriving at the prison where Tom was at, and Ahna was stating that she was wanting to come in for a moment as well. This had Revy giving a nod and after she had stated who she was there to see, she was being lead to a room where she could sit down and speak with Tom. Although it was obvious that the last few months hadn't been easy for her at all. There was no emotion whatsoever in her eyes, they seemed absolutely lifeless. Until Tom was mentioned, then there seemed to be a little bit of life in her eyes once again.

Ahna was leaning against the wall near where Revy was sitting and just studied her friend for a moment in time. In the last few months her best friend has lost quite a bit of weight, seemed to be eating less and less, and was constantly working. All because of this man, but Ahna also had to wonder if Tom truly loved her, one of the exact reasons that she was there. She needed to find out if this man was going to be worth helping. Soon enough they were watching the door on the other side open up, and Tom was lead into the room. And Ahna was the one who was picking up the phone first, despite Revy's weak protests.

"I just need to ask him a question, and then he is all yours. Promise." Ahna was speaking in a gentle voice, which had the female giving a nod of her head.

----

Soon enough Alex found a guard standing outside of his cell, and it was being stated that he had a visitor there to see him. This had him getting to his feet and he was allowing the prison guard to cuff him once again before he was following after him towards the visiting room. The person that was there to visit him seemed to be Meadow, which had him giving a soft smile. No he was grateful to see her. Over the last few months he had missed her like no other, thinking about her constantly. He was being lead over to the seat that was there and he was picking up the phone, the guard stepping back so that they could lean against the wall. No private conversations for them at all, but there was no surprise there at all. Nothing was private in prison at all.

"Meadow.... It is so good to see you again..." Alex was speaking into the phone after she had picked it up.

Tom heard a guard outside his cell yell,"Get up Warin you have guests," he said. Tom climbed out of bed and went to the bar,"What do you mean guest? More than one person is here?" he asked,"Ya Warin that's what i said, now put your hands out so i can cuff them," Tom stuck his hand through the bars and let the cops cuff him, and then he opened the cell and cuffed his ankles as well. He then walked Tom down to the area where the two girls were waiting for him. He looked and didn't recognize the girl with the phone to her ear and couldn't see the other person that was supposedly there when he sat down. He picked up the phone on his end and looked at the girl in front of him."Hello, do I know you??" he asked

Meadow had tears in her eyes, she was a mess. Left over eyelines on her lower lash line and mascara stains. Her hair hadn't been brushed for awhile and bruises up and down her arms, as well as the fresh busted lip from this morning. She gave a soft smile with the tears slowly running down her cheeks,"Hey babe, ive missed you," she said putting her hand to the glass. "How are you?" she asked. Even though she couldn't touch him she felt so close to him again. It was like they had never been separated.

Ahna just looked at the man that was picking up the phone before she was speaking, "Nope you don't know me at all. But I am Revy's best friend, and I do have a very important question for you. This determines if you are worth helping or not." With that she was looking over towards Revy for a moment in time, who was currently sitting more out of sight although she could see the tears in her friend's eyes. Yet she could also see the faint look of happiness that seemed to appear in her eyes when Tom did finally enter the room. "I need an honest answer. No lies. Do you love Revy?" Ahna was questioning in a very serious voice and was just holding out her finger towards the other female.

----

Alex was just looked towards her for a moment although there was a brief look of pain that crossed his features when he saw that the condition that she was in. "What happened...." he questioned her in a soft voice, although he was also reaching out to touch her hand through the glass. Or imagining that they could touch each other.

Back
Top Bottom