Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruby, KiKi, Veras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veras

Star
Ok, we can work things out in here so we're not cluttering up my request thread you naughty people!
^_^ Kidding! Maybe? I hope not... eh... Anyway, yea lol

Well, my request thread basically made it clear that I was looking for kind of a gang up on me, however it's always up for variation. I was just really craving a good ole fashion gang bang? Hehe

Hnm...So nothing in general. It could be twin sisters and a brothers friend they've both been wanting to fool around with.

Well, that was basically just the concept I was going for, the storyline though could be anything. I think the twin sisters thing is probably the hottest thing I've heard in a long time.. I was going to suggest something totally random that made no sense, but this actually works... I support it

Haha im totally a twin in real life... *sweatdrop*

But I can totally go for that. And we kind ambush you... for lack of a better word?

I'm just trying to figure out a good age/time for it to take place in. High school would make the most sense. Brother's friend comes over to hang out, but he's gone, the girls trick him into thinking the brother will be back soon and end up completely taking him over. But, this would have to be 16 or 17 year olds, possibly 18 if you want me younger and the twins want to be seniors or vice versa. I just see the dominant parties being older

Yeah, perhaps we are 18, SRs in high school and out little brother is 16 17ish, so is his friend

I agree with the older being the Dom party

I just wasn't sure if you two would be up for something a bit on the younger side. It bothers some people *shrug*

Alright then :) So we have the story down.

Is there a roleplay style we can all agree on? 1-2 para? 2-3? 4+ para? I think third person goes without saying.

As long as its not under 13... Its against the rules and I cant play a little kid lol

I can do 3 tops but I think that more then that might be hard with three people

So basically just keep it necessary. No need to overdo it, but don't be afraid of doing a good 2 or so?

Also, will we have an order? Or post as you see necessary? Especially since edit is still available in roleplay and it tells you if someone posted while you were writing, so changes can be made if it conflicts?

Alright, sounds good then! I'll get the thread started and I'll put the link here when I do!

I can throw my character details in with the post... unless you want them here

Hehe, I'll just put my character descrip in my starting post, and you guys can decide yours here while I set it up! *runs off*

Haha well brown hair? Or perhaps black with green eyes?

Veras, I cant start this tonight. Its almost 2 and I have class at 8 *hides*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom