Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Mando'ad (Looking for Anything Mandalorian!)

RustyShackle

Hey! Zuko Here
Greetings, Blue Moon! Name's Rusty of Shackleford, Rusty for short. recently, I've gotten back into Star Wars, specifically the culture and history of the Mandalorians, both Legends and New Canon. I just adore them as a faction, and really want to do an RP focusing on them! Keep in mind I have not seen The Mandalorian series, so I can't really play the titular character. Instead, I'm looking to play several OCs of mine in various time periods, primarily right after the Prequels for one, and post-ROTJ for the other. Before I give you a description of what I'm looking for, here's some basic rules and guidelines for me!

1. Pairings: I primarily write MxF relationships as the male. I've been trying to get into FxF and MxM, but I'm currently not comfortable with writing them!
2. Writing: I usually mirror my partners, averaging at about 2-5 paragraphs, depending on my mood.
3. Limits: I...have a lot. I'm not very comfortable with things like rape or non-con in general, same for abusive relationships. In terms of smut, the same applies, with the addition of me not being a big fan of bloodplay or scat. Watersports is...negotiable. It honestly just depends.
4. Kinks: Not many, in all honesty. Mainly oral, anal, vaginal, missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, and pubic hair (weird, I know...) Otherwise, I don't have any others.
5. Smut Ratio: Depends on the individual RP and my mood. It's usually no more than 70/30, with an average of about 60/40. Smut is nice, but there has to be a story and connection for me to be into it.
6. Romance and fluff: I looovvvvee romance and fluff in general. Family themes absolutely give me life, and I will love you forever if you can sate my desire!
7. Lore (Almost done!): I tend to see lore as malleable. I'll stick to it, unless there's a cool idea that contradicts it, in which I'll change it. To me, a good story comes before a strict adherence to lore. To show me you've read this far, what's your favorite incarnation of the Mandalorians, be they from a book, comic, game, or TV show?

Alright, onto the actual plot! The basic setup goes as such:
The Mando'ad are scattered. The Darksaber is lost, and the once united clans now war amongst one another. But there are those seeking to change this. Our characters, a husband and wife, are seeking to reclaim the Darksaber, and reunite their people as Mand'alor. What comes next could be anything! Maybe the Mandalorians come under attack by the Empire? Maybe Deathwatch reemerges and attempts to seize power once again? This is almost slice of life. In between the big battles and combat are quieter moments between our characters, looking after the clan, trying to start a family, etc. A mixture of wholesome family themes mixed in with brutal, unforgiving conflict: a true showcase of the Mandalorians. Your character can be from pretty much any race, just as long as their humanoid (Twileks are pretty hot, not gonna lie.) Our character's age range would be mid twenties to early thirties. Old enough to be a proven warrior by Mandalorian standards, but still pretty young overall. Feel free to provide any ideas you might have!

So yeah! That's about everything! Feel free to PM me if you're interested! Ret'urcye, ner vod!

Last edited:
Soooooooooo....been a while, eh? Sort of fell off Star Wars for a while but I'm now looking for this again!

Back
Top Bottom