Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Dom Male LF Boys and Girls (Pregnancy and Humiliation)

havense

Moon
.... smutty scenes! And plot is good, but more smut is more fun! After all, who's here not for the smut?

To roleplay with me, I'll require to include min. one of the two kinks listed below in the roleplay. Otherwise, I'll be too uninterested in a span of a few days. We're here to have fun, and not doing a chore of answering PM.
KINK REQUIRED (AT LEAST ONE):

• Pregnancy Sex : the act of having sex while one is pregnant
  • Humiliation : the act where one will be embarrassed during sexual scene
I will not include these kinks in the roleplay, clearer description written below.
LIMITS :

• Rape / Non-con :: Have a rape fantasy to do with your lover? Let's do it. Have your home invaded and then raped on the spot by a stranger? Not my cup of tea.
  • Incest :: MC will not do a sexual scene with direct family (father, mother, brother, sister, grandma, grandpa). However, I'll be up for step-family and cousins
  • Cheating :: No cuck/bull, no "I have a husband/boyfriend but let's have sex while he's away" plot
  • Scat :: Don't do it while MC is watching, not now, not ever.
  • Vore / Cannibalism :: Non-negotiable.
  • Body Part Removal :: It made me uncomfortable, I apologize.
  • Snuff / Death / Necrophilia :: This too, non-negotiable.
  • Bestiality :: I can play against anthro/fur, but I will not accept any real animal penetrating or being penetrated.
Have you hit the back button yet? No? Great! We'll move on to the sexy bits. I will not require for these kinks to be included, however I do enjoy these being included in my roleplay. Some are even the core style of MC as a dom.
  • Begging
  • Biting
  • Breeding
  • Dirty Talking
  • Foreplay
  • Orgasm Control / Denial
  • Pleasure Control / Denial
  • Possessiveness / Jealousy
  • Polyamory
  • Sadism / Masochism
  • Sex Toys
  • Teasing
  • Aftercare
  • Anal Fisting
  • Bathroom Control
  • Cervical Penetration
  • Cock Warming
  • Crying
  • Cum Inflation (Light / Medium)
  • Bigger-than-usual Pregnancy (not Hyper or Extreme)
  • Fingering (Vaginal)
  • Kissing
  • Licking
  • Light / Medium Bondage
  • Master / Pet
  • Master / Slave
  • Multiple Orgasms
  • Public Humiliation
  • Stomach Bulging
  • Vaginal Fisting
  • Vaginal Sex (Giving)
  • Wetting

Now, about me.
I write in 3rd person, past tense. I will give out a 1-3 paragraph with 3+ sentences each. I try to be online daily, even on weekend. However, I do have one of the rarest timezone in BlueMoon. I have been roleplaying for quite a while, 5+ years as male and female, also trying out all kinds of personality. English is not my main language, so feel free to point out any errors in my writing.
My smut to plot ratio is 90/10 to 50/50 and I dabble mostly in modern and fantasy, though I can be swayed to futuristic and medieval. The only genre I'll do for plot-driven is action genre. I don't do fandom and celebrity, but I can use them as faceclaim if you're okay with superficial thing like that. I also do short-term and long-term RP, though long-term has to include romance and not 100% loveless sex. I prefer PM above all else as I often forget to check Discord and others.
From my partner, I expect someone who's online daily if not most part of the week. Neglecting the RP for too long will make me forgot about the RP vibe and all that. I do appreciate some notice if you're about to leave and I don't have a grudge if you're leaving and then come back for a new start/continuing the RP. I don't hold grudge for that.
I'm not a fan of one-liner, so if you're going to do that, I'm not your go-to guy. Please, at least one paragraph. Another thing I expect from my partner is good spelling to avoid miscommunication between us.

I don't have enough any plot ideas for now, but I may add them in the future. So, drop me a line about what you want to roleplay, a plot that you have, or even statement that you're ready for a brainstorm and we can work it out. I do have more extensive F-list, but you have to ask me in PM for it.

1. S/he used to be a Demon Queen, feared by humans. Until one day, a Hero is summoned to defeat her/him. And instead of defeating her/him, he brought her/him back to his world. The modern world. He helped her/him adjusting and the two fell in love instead.

2. S/he is a Prince/ss loved and idolized by all. But s/he has a secret. One that s/he shared with her/his closest vassal, MC. Though s/he was a graceful prince/ss on the outside, s/he was hungry for him behind the closed door of her/his private quarters. When s/he found out that s/he was pregnant, what will happen next?

3. S/he always have a dream to be pregnant, and a genie heard her/his wish. The genie impregnated her/his inside her/his dream, and granted her/his wish. Little did he know, that the wo/man would find him again and demand him to be a proper husband to her/him.

4. S/he was known to be the demon in the office, the boss that was strict and gave everyone a hard time. But no one can deny that everything that came into her/his hand would turn into a good result. Lately, people in her/his office floor can hear weird sounds and once or twice, they spotted her/him losing focus during the meeting. What happened to the strict and gorgeous/handsome boss?

5. One day, a fe/male found a hot guy passed out just 1 meter away from her/his front door. It was raining/storming/snowing, and he would get sick if left alone. So s/he chose to let him take shelter in her/his place for a while. However, the man turned out to be a Demon King/her(his) first love / fugitive / secret agent on the run. They soon fell in love with each other and he was content to live inside her/his place.

6. He was a king to his race, however the world were at war and he needed to find his fated one to bear him children. According to the prophecy, only children bore by his fated one shall bring victory and blessing to his kind. Possible variation : YC plays as the queen instead and MC as the fated one. (Credit to a manga that I can't remember the title)

7. [SIMPLE SMUT pairing] : boss x employee, teacher x student, agent x agent, kinky husband and wife, classmate x classmate, noble x pet, king x queen, camboy x camgirl

1. MC is a rich guy (King/Noble/CEO/Boss) and inside his own mansion, he kept a number of beautiful girls/boys who's very willing to be his lover every night. Possible variation : instead of normal girls/boys, they can come from different species like elf, kemonomimi, mermaid/merman, or monster girls like lamia. If we're talking about modern, the girls/boys has options to be a full-time "lover" or someone with a day job and then returning to him at night.

2. MC is adopted son of a family with beautiful genes. The father died early so MC is the only male at home. It wasn't so easy living surrounded by his constantly-horny stepmom, and stepsiblings.

3. Being a single pregnant mom/father is hard. MC is a therapist who specialize in helping single pregnant mothers/fathers who's stressed and need time to relax. Mothers/Fathers can sign up for a one-time consultation or for a prolonged period. Prolonged period consultation included living with the hot therapist and having him to be at their beck and call whenever they feel "stressed".

4. [SIMPLE SMUT pairing ] Student(s) x Teacher(s), camboy x hot neighbor(s), woman boss(es)/managers x male secretary

5. Beasts girls/boys are highly valued commodity, their products can be sold at a high value and brought great benefit when consumed. However, a quality product can only be produced when the beast girls/boys gave their consent for it. Forced extraction will turn into a bad quality product. MC is a farm owner who managed to sell the highest quality product at the market nowadays. What is his secret and how did he take care of his beast girls/boys at the farm?

6. MC has two most beautiful girls//loved people in his life aside from his family. The first one is his childhood friend, and the other is his first love. What should he do when both of them suddenly knock on his door demanding him to take responsibility?

7. Nowadays, impregnation is hard to achieve. MC is a scientist developing a medicine to increasing the success of impregnating and shortening the pregnancy period. The impregnation is done directly on the spot to mimic the real application. Of course, that means he has to knock up his beloved "sample media" whenever he managed to make a new type of medicine.

BONUS :
You will be instantly accepted if you play multiple characters (1+) for me. I also find "play me two characters and I'll play two for you too" condition acceptable for me. I can play either as male or Futa if that's your cup of tea. I am also willing to do a double up, and will lay down a separate request thread for that later. Just mention it in the PM if you want to do a doubling up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom