Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB M for F or Trans F, Fandoms

Formless

Planetoid
Hello and welcome to my simple corner. I hope you'll enjoy what you find here.

Edit: At this point, I'm just looking for someone enthused about playing any these characters.

About me:

I've been a roleplayer and a writer for over a decade. I enjoy immersive writing in third person narrative. Weaving details, thoughts and actions into a thrilling scene. I don't require a specific word count or a minimum of paragraphs when I write. I can write up a 10+ paragraphs post, or a simpler post of 3 paragraphs. I usually match up my partner's pace. My characters will always be heterosexual switches. I'm not into BDSM themed stories. The nature of the story or the scene will dictate how my characters will behave, whether in a dominant or submissive fashion.

I also like to see myself as an erotic writer (roleplayer). I don't think erotica and story should be separated or one sacrificed for the other. On the contrary, I think erotica adds a flavor to a good story. And a story is necessary for erotica to be enjoyable. I admit I indulge in sheer smut from time to time. But I do prefer to give purpose for our characters interactions and attractions. I mean certainly these two will fuck, but there should be a reason why that happens. :D

Medium, Communication and frequency:

I roleplay in PMs or Discord. Whichever method we agree upon.

My posting rate can vary based on the volume of our posts. Can be daily, every other day or weekly. My partner also can pick the pace they're most comfortable with.

I prefer OOC chatter and encourage it. I do enjoy brainstorming even if a story doesn't come out of it. Its simply exciting to explore what another mind thinks of an idea, an image or a pairing. I also think its a good idea to communicate a bit before we start a story to see if we're compatible. So please do not hesitate to send a PM or a DM. (Discord Formless#3840)

Interests (Genres & Kinks):

My preferred genres are High & Low Fantasy in medieval/modern settings. I also enjoy sci-fi settings and ideas.

Slice of life isn't my forte unless its a one-shot kind of deal, and I can't do historical.

(Disclaimer: I am in a corner of the world where F-List is censored, hence why I have to list my On's & Off's here. Thank you for understanding)
- Challenging characters, Whether our characters are rivals or on opposite sides of the conflicts, I want them to challenge my character, just as mine would content their purpose.
- Slow burn & sexual tensions. Rather than jump directly into sex, its better to have our characters slowly edging towards that desire, until they succumb.
- Intimacy. And that doesn't always means sweet gentle vanilla sex. People can rock a mountain while they fuck on the summit and it'd still be intimate.
- Provocation. Whether sexual or dramatic.
- Shagging the Authority. Figuratively and literally. From Queens and ladies of power, to law enforcers and police officers.
- Incest
- Voluptuous ladies
- Big Breasts
- Big Butts
- All kinds of sex (vaginal, oral & Anal)
- Cunnilingus (giving)
- Spanish Sex (titfucking)
- Sexy clothes
- Rough Sex, Angry Sex, Spontaneous Sex, Clothed Sex
- All kinds of situational sex (including but not limited to, against the wall sex, bend her over the chair and take her ... etc.)
- Deep Throating
- Threesomes ( M/F/F or M/M/F ) & moresomes
- Navel Play
- Sex Outdoors
- Teasing (Both light & merciless)
- Intercrural (Thighjobs & assjobs)
- Snarky banter between characters.
- Humor
- Handjobs (giving & receiving)
- Seduction
- Seductive Fashion
- Love marks ( Not associated with pain for pleasure. )
- Dancers
- Multiethnic/Interracial pairings
- Partial Nudity
- The act of undressing, whether having the opportunity for a character to watch another undress, or doing the undressing themselves)
- Ass to mouth
- Rimming
- Cumplay (facials, cumshots, swallowing or creampies)

- Toilet play of all sorts
- Vore
- Godmodding
- Arranged Marriage plots

Now unto my ideas.

Currently I am craving ideas centered around fandoms that I am most familiar and interested in playing.

While I want to play against specific characters, I can play a canon character (CC) myself, or an original character (OC), per my partner's preference.

I'd prefer if we brain storm ideas once you picked a character you'd like to play. Bear in mind that all characters can be Female or Futa.

I also welcome crossover ideas between different fandom characters, or between two completely different fandoms.

And if you like what you see but do not find a fandom you like, don't hesitate to ask. If its something I'm familiar with, we can work something out.

Soul Calibur:

Ivy Valentine
Taki

Final Fantasy 7:

Tifa Lockhart

Resident Evil:

Jill Valentine

Ada Wong

Sheva Alomar

Claire Redfield

Cyberpunk 2077/Edgerunners:

Panam Palmer

Fem V - Futa V

Alt Cunningham

Tomb Raider:

Lara Croft

Street Fighter:

Chun Li

Devil May Cry:

Lady
Nico

Metal Gear Solid:

Sniper Wolf

Quiet
Eva

Dead Or Alive (Post DOA5) & Tekken:

The roster is huge, but I'm sure we can find a few pairings we agree upon. But to name a few:
Kasumi, Ayane, Lei Fang, Tina Armstrong, Anna Williams

Marvel & DC:

Red Sonja
Black Cat

Batgirl
Catwoman
Raven

Naruto:

Tsunade

One Piece:

Yamato

I'm looking for someone whose interested in any of the characters listed above, Rather than confine them into a specific idea or a plot. I have a few ideas to share about each character. So send me a PM or a DM and let's see what we can come up with!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom