Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pictures you ~need~ to play.

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
Because images can be a great way to get inspiration to write! Or to waste time procrastinating. 😝 Plus, it might even help people connect as partners, which is always a plus!

Add a "taken" to your post if your image gets you an rp, and please hide NSFW images behind a link or spoiler tag.

Comments are welcome, but rp approches should probably be taken to pms, as to not clutter the thread too much.

Since it's my idea, I'll with a picture that gives me very sexy domme vibes. Plus, I love knife play, and this seems like a very easy transition to get there, so...

6ylZeKE.jpg

Okay, first a pic I would want to play as:
d1dc65ff9d2bf77f05a943406607b9f8.jpg

And one I would want to play against:
f66315e5da0015ca474f13a0f3486ef1.jpg

These are always great threads. Perfect place to grab inspiration.

just some concept are for a game called Hardspace: shipbreaker. Love the blue collar worker in space vibes the game gives off.
cristina-lavina-ferez-cristina-lavina-bbi-hs-01.jpg

View attachment 29822 while I'm not taking on new partners, this thread is a good idea! I just love how soft the light here is and how harsh the world around her looks.seems like grounds for a great romantic RP in a cyberpunk world.

She is really pretty and looks like some SCI fi video game girl or something. Nice picture

(Ignoring, for the moment, that it's a screenshot from the game Horizon: Zero Dawn...)

A young woman, dressed in primitive furs and leathers, armed with a sturdy spear and a bow and arrows, stands in alone in a dry wasteland as the sunset shines through the ruins of the Before Time...

BNi4eZp.jpg
gOifa5z.jpg
gCUXmQ8.jpg

[ anything she can do I can do better ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxan incubus and his succubus lover go after a girl with a death wish

BiWXAgj.jpg
RkvXCCS.jpg
3fZZSaU.jpg
YPnPN2J.jpg

[ to be or not to be ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgirl sells soul to the devil for ( fame / beauty / fortune / ability ) and then loses her mind

050cc080cdc5e292105d257f8c0c50df.jpg
LQExUFP.jpg
43cd12ebef8a0a1e302d4d65fb4a330b.jpg

[ checkmate ]xxxxxxxxxher trusted bodyguard becomes human and takes back what's his (the throne her people stole thousands of years ago)

I'm in a bit of a creative rut, but I watched 65, and while it wasn't perfect (especially in the creature design department) I do love the idea of a survival story pitting advanced humans against dinosaurs.

FnQTW-CaUAAPcAa

I'm in a bit of a creative rut, but I watched 65, and while it wasn't perfect (especially in the creature design department) I do love the idea of a survival story pitting advanced humans against dinosaurs.

FnQTW-CaUAAPcAa
I'D DO THIS WITH YOU!!!!! I CAME TO SAY THE SAME THING!!!!!!

Partially hidden on a rooftop overlooking the alleys below, the elven girl pauses to catch her breath. Her clothing is torn, she's lost a boot, her breathing is ragged, and all she has are her clothes and her trusty sabre.

How did she get up there? What happened to her? What will she do to ensure her freedom?

The ultimate power throuple: Senator Palme Amidala, her husband General Obi-Wan Kenobi, and their lover Duchess Satine Kryze.
IMG_3271.jpeg

IMG_3270.png

Back
Top Bottom