Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age and Power Gap Swingers

LeaT

Supernova
Looking to start an RP involving 2 couples (M/F) sharing spouses (or whatever) where there is a significant age and power gap between them. Age doesn't necessarily have to go with power. Please post your ideas below and I'll see what looks most promising. This means, pitch something meaningful not just 'yes I want to play', it isn't first come first served. I don't have my heart set on either gal, but will play one of them.

I intend this to be a group RP, not splitting off into two 1x1 scenes. I see elements of dub-con and BDSM involved, though probably not extreme on either. I'd like players who can consistently reply within 48 hours, preferably less. Posts don't need to be long, ideally a substantial paragraph that at least reacts to the actions preceding and perhaps moves things a long a bit.

Feel free to post questions prior to your idea.

Happy to play the younger female, and agreed that the plot will definitely inform a character profile. If anyone has a strong preference for any of the plot lines or, LeaT, as it’s your thread if you’d like to pick, I’m good deferring to whatever is selected and will work on a profile from that point.

If we went the sports side, its possible the younger couple are a 'star couple' - star basketball player and star volleyball player. Its not well known, but they're basically a package. The school they both select will be the same school, as they don't want to split up. Perhaps some rumors of their rather 'open' style sort of relationship, so the Coach uses his wife as incentive for the Basketball Star while he can influence the outcome of the scholarship for the Volleyball Star in return?

@LeaT after a quick glance at the posts of the three other players on this thread, I feel that my kinks and limits are more or less in-line. I keep an open mind and am up for almost anything in a fictional fantasy story or scene except for extreme violence, torture, snuff, gore, scat or blood.

Hope this makes sense.

If you’d like a bit more info please ask away.

Excellent!

I feel we are getting close on a setting with the 'star couple' but it still feels just a little contrived to me. I think I can work with it using a little suspension of disbelief but I also have a couple of options to consider. If they don't strike a spark I think we can go as LRDGRat suggested above. Both are a bit off from the original premise but in the same neighborhood.

Option 1: The 'star couple' aren't dating but are twin siblings with voracious appetites for sex.

Option 2: The younger male is a star athlete being recruited for basketball (I'm very open to raceplay here). Older male is the coach, desperate to sign this new talent. Older female is a tenured professor (or coach) at the same school. She selects (with her husband's suggestion) one of her own students/athletes to be something of a hostess for the star athlete's visit. Sex as a recruitment tool is thinly disguised, only the 'star' doesn't quite react as planned.

I’m down for playing option 2. I’d prefer if the plans of the coach and his wife weren’t fully disclosed to my character and she thinks she it’s more of a match-making date or that she’s being asked to attend simply to make the star player more comfortable by having a pretty face his own age there.

Back
Top Bottom