Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age and Power Gap Swingers

LeaT

Supernova
Looking to start an RP involving 2 couples (M/F) sharing spouses (or whatever) where there is a significant age and power gap between them. Age doesn't necessarily have to go with power. Please post your ideas below and I'll see what looks most promising. This means, pitch something meaningful not just 'yes I want to play', it isn't first come first served. I don't have my heart set on either gal, but will play one of them.

I intend this to be a group RP, not splitting off into two 1x1 scenes. I see elements of dub-con and BDSM involved, though probably not extreme on either. I'd like players who can consistently reply within 48 hours, preferably less. Posts don't need to be long, ideally a substantial paragraph that at least reacts to the actions preceding and perhaps moves things a long a bit.

Feel free to post questions prior to your idea.

I would be interested in playing an older male character. Probably a silver fox type in his mid to late 40s. I would prefer to be fairly dominant but can be somewhat flexible based on the needs of the group.

I would be most interested in group play, sharing and swapping, and not at all interested in cuck play.

I would be interested in playing a male or female submissive of any creed. I would be most interested in group play as well, with more of a focus in the D/s part of BDSM. I’m not interested in switching or domming, but otherwise am very versatile.

I'm still interested in this, please be specific in your interest as far as type of character including gender and where on the dom/sub spectrum you want to play.

I would be glad to play as either 19 y/o male, or 30ish y/o male.
On the spectrum, and mostly Dom, but not with extreme BDSM stuff. Just above average I guess.
I wanted to do something like this for a while, would gladly join :)

I'm replying every-day from Sunday to Thursday. At Friday and Saturday I most of the time won't reply, unless I got time - Don't want to promise anything.
Can write great 2-3 paragraphs when needed, but do believe in quality is better then quantity.

The Hawk

So on the male side of things I am seeing @Colonel_Liam as the older male in his 40s @NightHawky as a 19 year old male. Both tend towards Dom but not extremely.

@KingFisher If you can be a bit more specific as to what female roll you want to play, we might be able to get started.

We need to decide which couple has the power advantage here and the nature of that advantage (work, blackmail, social status, etc.) What are your thoughts?

I am looking to have a power gap between the two couples. For instance, the boss invites his employee and spouse to dinner with his spouse and the subject of swinging is brought up. This is sort of cliche but would work if we can't come up with something more original. As an extension of that, I'm thinking the more powerful couple has the stronger interest in swinging and pressures the less powerful couple into it. So in addition to the D/s dynamic within the couple, there would be something of a D/s dynamic between the two couples.

The combinations don't need to be obvious either, so we can brainstorm our characters and how they all fit together.

Please post a proposed character profile in this thread (for now) conforming to the site rules below. We can discuss details among ourselves and once we have acceptable characters I'll set up the threads for characters, OOC, and story. I'm not sure we are there yet as far as character development but perhaps as we see characters in better focus we an pull something together. Feel free to look at some examples in the Character Profiles link. I'll post mine once I have 2 or 3 other profiles so I know how to fit mine into the story.

From the Group Site Rules:
03) Please place all ‘character profile’ threads in Character Profiles Section. All Characters MUST have their name and age listed. Suggestions such as Gender, Sexual Orientation/kinks/turnoffs are handy, as well as a brief written physical description or site-legal image faceclaim. Anything more than that is up to the creator of the roleplay, and the writers themselves. Please do not make an all-powerful character, as it will most likely not make the RP fun for your partners. Keep their likes and dislikes in mind.

Alexander Brighton
1604703958065.png
Sexuality: Hetero
Desired Kinks: Swinging/Swapping/Sharing, Groupplay, dressing up and dressing down. power dynamics with consent or dub-con, being primarily dominant.
General Kinks: F-list - Warning
Things I would like to avoid: Cuckplay, scat, hard-noncon

I have idea's for a biography but would prefer to discuss that with other players to make sure things click.

@Colonel_Liam So far so good! I'm assuming your desired kinks are for you as a writer, not necessarily for Alexander the character? Do you see him as the head of the 'power' couple who is an experienced swinger or more as the one drawn into the swinging relationship?

@NightHawky and @KingFisher Are you still interested, if so, please throw out some details.

@LeaT as far as the kinks go those are the ones I'm looking for in particular from this RP. And yes I was envisioning him as being in the power couple.

So our other male (which remains open at this point), can be dominant by nature, but along with his spouse/girlfriend, be coerced into swinging by the power gap between them. I wouldn't expect the non-power couple to have an experience swinging, though might be a fantasy for one or both.

Either female role is still open as I can play the opposite.

Hi,

If this is still open I’d be up for writing either the younger man or woman, whichever is needed at this point.

Also, I haven’t seen any plot pitches so far - are you entertaining pitches on this thread or elsewhere?

Cheers.

Great. I’d be up for writing either character.

As far as pitches, I should say, firstly, that I love your idea of the boss and employee. I recognize that in its laziest form this concept runs the risk of never rising above the cliche, but I feel that if written with realism and nuance, where the emotions and inner thoughts of each couple (shock, awkwardness, discomfort, indecision, and possibly outrage or resistance on the part of the lesser powered couple, and the tactfulness, eagerness, nervousness, feigned or genuine kindness or menace of the power couple) are explored in full, the scene could be electric. It may not conclude that night. The offer could be dangled without an immediate answer, and the deliberations, in-fighting, excitement, trepidation, and post-offer intimacy of each couple could become part of the story.

Similar to this plot, and another form of coercive power but with perhaps a greater age gap, could be the same scene with a college coach in place of the employer and student athlete in place of the employee.

A third plot idea may be a (fictitious) celebrity who strikes up a rapport with an extra or crew member and eventually asks them over for dinner. Star struck, the lesser-powered couple’s judgment and discretion would be clouded, and they’d be susceptible pawns to the charms of the beautiful star and his or her spouse. Or, the tables could be turned and the powerless couple might be the aggressors. Open and experimental in their own relationship, they are thrilled at the prospect of swinging with a celebrity couple.

A final idea, and one which is somewhat darker and A bit more taboo, firmly in dub-con territory and possibly non-con, might be a priest or religious leader inviting a very chaste, newly engaged young couple over for a discussion and instructional session pertaining to their future life as a married couple, the duties of a wife to her husband, and their vow and commitment to him as the church’s leader.

Just some food for thought and happy to play out anything you guys come up with!

Nice ideas, lots to explore there.

They lean towards trios I think though, which isn't necessarily a problem as we seem to have three serious inquiries at this point. I would love to hear @Colonel_Liam 's thoughts on them as well. I wouldn't be opposed to playing half of a lesbian couple either as an option.

Another idea might be a young couple, maybe on their honeymoon at some exotic location. They either run out of money or have an opportunity to explore some private areas when they meet up with a local couple with a large estate. Sort of some once in a lifetime opportunity kind of thing, if only they are a little flexible sexually.

I like the enthusiasm and that DA wants a bit of nuance in the power dynamics.

For my part I think the idea of the celebrity couple taking advantage of some up and comers, or crew members. However to be up front I'm not interested in non-con and the religious theme does not appeal to me at all.

With those two "No's" in mind I'm happy to be flexible and have further discussion.

So that would be:
@LRDGRat younger male
@Colonel_Liam older male
@DegenerateArt younger female
yours truly as the older female.

@Colonel_Liam is the only one to post a character concept, so I'd like to see ideas for the others.

I'm pondering the athlete coach concept and wondering which has the most power between them? I suppose it depends upon the sport. A hot basketball prospect needing a bit of incentive to sign would have a fair amount of influence, especially if he took a liking to the coach's wife. A female gymnast or volleyball player eager for a scholarship might have less. Lots of possibilities and scenarios.

On the celebrity side, I could see a young couple that wants to become famous, being pressured at the home of a producer and his wife. Kind of a casting couch for couples kind of thing. I also like the idea of the rising stars seducing an older and more famous couple that wants in on their latest project.

I kind of like the vibe I'm feeling, maybe we can get this off the ground!

I think the other characters will depend greatly on what the plot is. I would lean the Sports route myself.

Back
Top Bottom