Hot and bothered

Yeah, dark chocolate is very much an acquired taste. I love how rich it is though... >w<
Swiss chocolate especially is good. It's so much creamier than chocolate in the US.

Survivor00 said:
You know, I might as well ask this, I never really understood food being a method of getting into sex. I know a lot of people do, and I'd just like to ask what the appeal in it is, just to see what your opinions are.

Personally, I don't really understand it either. I've never had anyone try and use food to get in my pants.
Not that I can recall, at least.
Hmm . . .

I'VE GOT A TENT IN MY PANTS!

*runs in from the 4th wall and tackles him, stomping him into the ground*

Friggin' hornball avatars.

Hey, do you have one t...

*kicks again* Shut up. <<;

*raises hand like in a class to teacher Harriet*

Um... does getting called a Sex God from a series of posts count?

Oh! I have one. *Puts geek glasses on*
Yesterday we were doing the skeletal system in Bio (with my hot professor) and there is a hole at the bottom of the skull that is call the Foreman Magnum. Well he told me and my partner what Foreman meant and I asked him what Magnum meant. He looked at me and was like "Magnum..... Magnum!" With a smile on his face.

I was a puddle on the floor, bright red, and I actually had to take deep breaths.

Rubyliday said:
Oh! I have one. *Puts geek glasses on*
Yesterday we were doing the skeletal system in Bio (with my hot professor) and there is a hole at the bottom of the skull that is call the Foreman Magnum. Well he told me and my partner what Foreman meant and I asked him what Magnum meant. He looked at me and was like "Magnum..... Magnum!" With a smile on his face.

I was a puddle on the floor, bright red, and I actually had to take deep breaths.
That's not dirty... mostly. That's just funny.

And I think he was meaning this.

Mindfuck.jpg

Back
Top Bottom