Hot and bothered

Well, that might not be possible, considering in makeup my mannerisims twist so far I don't think as myself anymore.
I look at everything and wonder how to make it into a boom and message.
Besides, if that ever came up, I would make sure to be the one taking control.
Joker has become quite the secondary part of me.

As am I.
And considering that I carry a blade most everywhere I go, it might be a little easier.
But I enjoy the fight just as much as everything else.

Uugh, knife play.
-shudder-
Why does everyone push my buttons without knowing it!?

I still think I'd love to see how well I can hold my chin up against you.
I'd be rather amused to see how long it takes you to crack me.

*large smile*
Have you looked through that record of anarchy link I have?
You can see just how well my face is suited for Joker with the Dark Knight permiere costume.

I'm pretty skilled, you have to be if you're going to cut initials with curves into a woman's inner thigh without drawing a single drop of blood.

Joseph Kerr said:
*large smile*
Have you looked through that record of anarchy link I have?
You can see just how well my face is suited for Joker with the Dark Knight permiere costume.

I'm pretty skilled, you have to be if you're going to cut initials with curves into a woman's inner thigh without drawing a single drop of blood.

Mmm artistry is nice, I meant combat but that is a rather skilled feat of control and precision depending on speed.

*takes a small bow with a flourish*
Thank you good sir.
As far as combat goes, well, an artery bleeds fast enough when you're a wily little bastard like me.
In and out before you notice.

Of course not . . . [/Sarcasm]
Though, I've never trusted anyone with a blade near me. I have this issue about someone trying to cut off my limbs during sex.
Someone's wanted to before, and ever since I have to really trust their hands and crap to go even remotely close to anything of mine with one.
I don't think I'd have much of a problem with you, however, Joseph.
You sound like you know what your doing, and your dedication to the Joker would be an insult if you didn't.

If one claims the Joker, they must immerse fully into it.
Anything less would be an insult in the highest regard.

Joseph Kerr said:
*takes a small bow with a flourish*
Thank you good sir.
As far as combat goes, well, an artery bleeds fast enough when you're a wily little bastard like me.
In and out before you notice.

Thats if your opponent's reaction time is slower than yours. I've disarmed my fair share of quicks, although I respect a man who prefers a slice over a stab, in the words of Frank Herbert in his Dune Series...

"The good knife fighter thinks on point and blade and shearing-guard simultaneously. The point can also cut; the blade can also stab; the shearing guard can also trap your opponent's blade."

"When your oponent fears you, then's the moment when you give the fear its own rein, give it the time to work on him. Let it become terror. The terrified man fights himself."

"Keep the mind on the knife and not on the hand that holds it. The knife is more dangerous than the hand and the knife can be in either hand."

"Killing with the point lacks artistry, but don't let that hold your hand when the opening presents itself."

You're enjoying my struggle, aren't you?
You're sadistic, evil, and sexual.
Hmm. Three amazing things in one.
And I'm a very curious girl . . . when you let me.
And joining you? I don't think you can handle me joining you.
-sly grin-

If I can handle Harley, I'm sure I could handle you.
Besides, if I weren't any of those things, I would be hard pressed to legitimize my claim to the name.
Why on earth wouldn't I let you be curious?
It makes me laugh seeing you struggle like this.

That makes me curious even more.
Do you have a Harley to call your own?
If so, she's one lucky jester.
And who knows, I might be worse then Harley. I've had my days.
I knew it'd make you laugh. -sigh-
At least someone's enjoying it.

No, I don't have a Harley anymore.
But thankfully, I found an Angel to take her place.
I doubt it. But then again, Harley was always tamer than I thought she would have ended up.
But that's what happens when you let their growth progress at a steady rate.

Heh. Well, then Angel's a lucky girl.
:3
Hmm. I don't like it much when people change a characters aspects.
Someone wanted me to RP with them as Harley, so I told them it'd take me a little longer to reply then normal, because I needed to get into her mindset. I don't like slaughtering DC characters especially.
He was a horrible Mr. Jay, though.

The Bats we had for that post made me cry so badly.
I'll show you what he would write...

He stops in his tracks, looking at her. He looks down at the guards then back at her. Saying in his usual dark voice."I'm no criminal..."He pulls his cape close around him, staring at the new villain. "And what do you call yourself? Clowny?"It was his lame attempt at a joke, especially when he was such a serious character. Making his voice slightly deeper."Step away from the cell..." Taking a few steps forward, closing the gap between them.

This man also wrote for Joker, and I nearly tried to burst into the thread and kill him as an impostor.

I know exactly how you feel!
I saw a thread for a Batman x Catwoman thread.
They were calling Selina Jennifer, and she had parents!

WTF!?
That's not Selina Kyle. And that's not anywhere close to her, or her life.
I was so pissed off.

And Bruce and Selina got married.
o-o

What the heck are we talking about? It better be getting you hot and bothered <3 *points to thread title*

H a r r i e t said:
Haha. The Joker makes me hot and bothered <3
So, in essence, yes. We're following the thread perfectly.

Haha I know right! *thinks of joker*

Back
Top Bottom