Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

to be alone with you ♡

celestrialskies

Banned
Banished
hey there! I'm celestria. welcome to my new RT. here's some fun stuff about me:

my time zone is EST
I like to write in third person perspective
while I have no word count expectations, I enjoy detail and literary elements to RP!
right now I only play women-identifying roles
if you message me, feel free to let me know some fast facts about you too!
smut is not a huge deal to me, and the more plot that feeds the smut, the better
in fact I'm really not looking for anything smut-heavy, and definitely nothing that is purely smut. thanks for respecting this in advance!
I struggle with depression & go through bouts of quiet, usually when RL work gets busy. I will always tell you when I'm unable to creatively engage

I'm currently looking for:
contemporary fantasy, sci-fi, or slice of life as long as it's enemies-to-lovers.
I live for the tension and the stolen glances and the denial. all of it. two unlikely people whose personalities clash but their values are indescribably aligned, much to the irritation of both parties? I'm sold.
love triangles, especially when one of the love interests is dark and broody and the other one is soft and gentle
secrets, sabotage, etc

I am flexible and relaxed about most things. I don't have an f-list but I can tell you I do not like the following: anything glorifying violence without any plot function, blood, gore, rape, sexual violence.

any of the following dynamics are a great starting off point for me: enemies, childhood best friends, royal adversaries, children-of-political-adversaries, or anything really that lets us have a bit of snark in there.

if you want to write something together, PM me. ♡

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom