Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Looking for partners for OC Rps (Long Term, Taboo Plots)

Birble

Sleepy Bird

Hiya, I’m Birb!

I’ve been rping for about 10 years, although I’m fairly new to this site.

I'm mostly looking for tops/doms at the moment, but I have a couple plots that are open to bottoms/subs. I've just been finding it kinda exhausting to play doms recently.

Many of my plots contain taboo themes/fetishes. They do have warnings before them but if you want something completely vanilla then I’m probably not a good fit.

I have a lot of rules but that’s just because I’ve learned what I want to avoid. I swear I’m not as strict or mean as this might make me sound. I just hate starting an rp with someone and then realizing we're incompatible after I'm already invested in our characters.

If you agree to the rules and are interested in rping one of my plots, or have an idea you think I would be interested in then feel free to PM me. If you have any questions about the rules or any of the plots then you can also PM me.

There’s no secret code in the rules. You should definitely read the info so you can see if we’re a good match. But if you’re a more experienced rper you can probably just skim over the rules since most of them are pretty standard.

I’m open to playing either a male or NB character in all of my plots. These are the ones that I feel like are what most people seem to have in mind when they think of an NB character (basically femboys) but if you’re looking for a masculine character that just happens to ID as NB (like, agender, or something) then I’d be happy to do that too. I have more plots in the male section here that you can look through.

General Info

I'm non-binary and use them/they pronouns, but most of my characters use he/him pronouns.

Don’t contact me if you’re homophobic, sexist, transphobic, ableist, racist, etc. If you want to have a character that’s one of those things then please talk to me about it first especially if you intend to have them use real world slurs. I probably won’t be comfortable with it but I’ll consider it if it’s something you really want to do.

I have a chronic pain condition which can make it very painful to type at times. There may be times that I can't reply for a while. Sometimes I'll disappear because I get so overwhelmed with things in my life, I'll do my best to let you know if that happens but sometimes I get so overwhelmed I forget. If you add me on Discord it's much easier for me to at least keep you updated, even if we're rping through the forums.

I’m dyslexic so there might be times that I completely misread your response, that’s not because I’m not paying attention or I don’t care. I can repeatedly read the same sentence wrong and, I assure you, it’s even more frustrating for me.

I get really anxious about writing starters so I will always prefer my partner to start, but I can start if it works better for the plot or you just can’t think of how to start.

I’m open to rp through pms, discord, or the forums.

I like to play tops, bottoms, and switches depending on the character and plot. I like to have a lot of variety so if I’m playing a lot of tops I’ll want to play a bottom, or visa-versa. I’m also happy to play subs or doms no matter the position. Recently I’ve been preferring to play subs/bottoms but if it’s a plot that interests me I’d be up to playing a top/dom.

I only like to Rp with Ocs. I’d be up to doing something inspired by an existing property but not something that takes place in that exact world or with those characters because it feels too limiting.

I prefer anime images/drawings for the characters, or just a written description. I often like to draw my own characters when possible but my health doesn’t always allow it. I don’t like using actual photos of people but if that’s what you prefer for your own character then that’s not a deal killer.

I’m not really interested in one-shots or rps. Although I’d be open to trying it with the right plot.

I’m currently in school and that will always take priority. But if I think I won’t be able to reply for more than a couple days then I’ll let you know. I’ll also be sure to inform you if

I write in third person past tense, I’d prefer if you did the same but if you would rather do something else then we can discuss it.

I tend to write 2-3 short paragraphs (feel free to check my past posts for examples) I’d be open to trying to write more but I tend to find really long replies kind of tedious and exhausting so we’d have to discuss it beforehand.

It makes me somewhat uncomfortable when people refer to their characters in first person in OOC conversations, it's not a deal breaker though but it's definetely not something that I'll be doing.

I'm generally a pretty chill person so if you make a mistake or forget something then I'm not going to be a jerk about it or anything. If you're repeatedly breaking my boundaries or being mean then I won't want to stay in contact with you. If you break a ton of my story rules then our rp will probably just stop being fun for me and I won't want to continue it. But if you just make a mistake or if you're clearly trying to improve I'm not going to hold it against you or anything.

Rules
Let me know if you want to drop any of our rps and I'll do the same. Please also don't be a jerk about it if either of us drop our rp. Sometimes rping styles just don't match and that's fine.

Have decent grammar and spelling. I'm not terribly picky so occasional typos or incorrect grammar is fine. Please just make sure that I can actually understand your post.

No text speak/emojis within the rp unless the characters are texting each other (I’m completely fine with it OOC)

No God Modding- this is obvious, don't take control of my character and give me a chance to respond to your character’s actions.

No metagaming- don’t magically make your character know something. If you feel like the plot would come to a deadend without metagaming then get in contact with me and we can figure something out.

No character death or extreme mutilation without prior discussion.

Give me something to work with. I don’t really care about specific lengths, I’m fine with just a few sentences, but you need to move the plot along.

I have a long history with mental health issues and suicide, so if you're going to have a character who's suicidal or struggles with mental health please do it in a sensitive manner. I don’t expect it to be a perfect representation, but don't just have a suicide attempt with no build up just for the drama.

Communicate with me. If you have an idea for a next step in the rp but need help getting there, or if you want to work together to think of the next plot point, or if you can't

think of a way to reply to my last post, just let me know! I'm always happy to work things out and even ret-con something if it isn't working for us.

Give your character a character. Of course I'm not expecting perfection. But it's really hard for me to get into an rp if your character is wildly inconsistent or has no personality. If you're having trouble figuring out what you want to do or if you realize a few posts in that you want to change your character just let me know.

Keep an internal logic to the rp world. It doesn't matter if it's taking place in a realistic setting or a fantasy setting, it needs to have internal logic to feel like a real place.

No magic problem solvers. It doesn't have to be literal magic, but if I introduce a conflict please don't immediately solve it. Conflict is what makes a story interesting so if all the conflict keeps disappearing then the rp will quickly become dull. If I introduce a conflict and you don't like it then please let me know instead of just making it go away.

If you want to make your character passive then clear that with me first. I don't mean shy or introverted. I mean that if your character has no agency in the story and never moves the plot forward it puts a huge amount of pressure on the other player (me) to constantly come up with the next plot point and move us towards it. I tend to see this happen a lot in submissive bottom characters which can make it super exhausting to top. If you really want to play a passive sub/bottom then you can let me know and we might be able to work something out. I just need some warning.

Remember that neither of us are the main character. I want both of our characters to have emotional moments and development. It's really boring if I feel like my partner sees their own character as the main character and I'm just considered a side character. If one character has more of an impact on the plot that isn't inherently a problem, sometimes it just happens like that. But we should at least try to share the spotlight as much as possible.

Kinks

Orgasm denial
Power imbalance
Dub-con/non-con
Humiliation
Exhibitionism
Fantasy species/Demihumans
Lingerie
M-preg/risk of pregnancy
Knots/Exotic cocks
Egg laying/oviposition

Full furry species
Underage (Characters in the rp must be 17 at a bare minimum, but I prefer closer to 20. Also I don't want to rp with characters who look underage, so no "he's 200 but he looks 15" they must be physically 17+ for me.)
Body Hair (A little bit is okay, as long as it isn’t focused on)
Vomit
Vore
Scat
Anything involving vaginas

Full F-list (If there’s something that’s not on the list you can PM me about it)

I know that some of these things are pretty extreme and we definitely don’t have to include all of them.

Prompts

A lot of these will mention “demi-humans” I use this as an umbrella term for any species that is mostly human but with fantasy elements. This can cover kemonomimi, sirens, elves, fauns, etc. As I mentioned I don’t like things that are fully furry but I do like to add lots of fantasy elements. If it’s ever too much for you, just let me know.

If a plot uses MC/YC it means that I want to play a specific character (MC) but if it says Character A/B then I’m fine playing either one.

These are kind of a mix of new plots, and ones that I’ve rped on a different site but have been dropped. Some of these are pretty vague, that’s just because I would prefer to work out the details with my partner. If you are having trouble imagining where the RP would go from the prompt then feel free to PM me about it and I’ll try to give you more info.

All plot names are place holders and can be switched out for something else. I’m also happy to discuss changes if there’s something about the plot that you aren’t interested in.

I’m listing the genres and positions needed. Also fetishes, and possible fetishes when applicable. All of these are open to discussion/changes, the things I’m listing is just what I’m imagining but there isn’t much that’s set in stone. I’m always happy to add more fetishes.

Top or Bottom refers to the literal sexual position
Sub or Dom refers to who is the more dominant personality in the bedroom
So Bottom/Sub=Traditional bottom, Bottom/Dom=Powerbottom, etc.
Sorry if I made it confusing, that's just the way it makes sense to me. Feel free to ask for clarification if you're confused.
If you have an idea that doesn't fit in with what I'm looking for then you can also message me about it and I might be open to trying it.

I have more ideas for plots which I’ll add when I have a chance to type them up.

These aren't in any paticular order, the ones I'm the most interested in are in red.

I’m using he/him pronouns in all of these just because it’s a bit clearer, I’m fine with using any pronouns in the actual rp. I’d rather not use nouns as pronouns just because I find it kinda awkward but if you really want a character to use those as pronouns then we can talk about it.

Something special

Genres: Fantasy, Vague
Position needed: Tops/Doms

MC is a semi-immortal being who has volunteered to help cure the king of a country with his magic. But he is afraid to make the journey to the palace in case he is recognized as a magical being and is kidnapped and sold off. YC is a royal guard who is tasked with safely bringing MC to the palace so he may save the king who is gravely ill. The journey is long and dangerous and the more time they spend together the more they start to feel a connection.

A New Master

Genres: Fantasy, Royalty
Fetishes: Power imbalance, fantasy characters
Possible Fetishes: BDSM, Dubcon/noncon

Character A is a demon who has served under a demon lord for a long time. But his master has just passed away, leaving CA to search for the successor. When CA does find the successor it is not what he was expecting. He finds Character B who is a demon who has lived a relatively normal life and never knew he was anything special. CA has to convince his new master to come to take his rightful spot as a demon lord and then train him on his duties. During that time they begin to grow closer.

Hidden Heritage

Possible Fetishes: Feminization, Dubcon/Noncon, BDSM, M-preg

MC is a prince who was born of an affair between the king and a maid. The king didn’t want to admit to what he did so he sent the maid away to raise MC in a village with no knowledge of his heritage. But the queen struggled to have children and when YC’s country wanted to form an arranged marriage the king didn’t have any children that he could send away. Instead he found MC and forced him into a marriage with YC, who is a crowned prince/king. MC knows nothing of living in a palace and hates the feeling of being trapped. YC can either be sympathetic with MC or he can be more forceful and angry that MC doesn’t behave like proper royalty.

Royal Lessons
(Hidden Heritage Variant)

Fetishes: Power imbalance
Possible Fetishes: BDSM, Humiliation, Dubcon/Noncon

MC is a prince who was raised outside of the palace not knowing his birthright. He is brought back to the palace in preparation for an arranged marriage. Because he doesn’t know proper court manners his parents hire a tutor (YC) who is to teach MC how to properly behave. YC can either be kind and slowly fall in love with the prince, or be cruel and sadistic and use sexual punishments to humiliate his charge into behaving.

At Death's Door

Genres: Fantasy
Fetishes: Power imbalance, Fantasy species
Possible Fetishes: M-preg

YC was a human who got into some sort of accident and ended up in a coma. Due to some kind of error his soul was taken from his body as if he had died. Mc is the God of death, who caught the error before YC was brought to the afterlife. He is unable to return Yc to his body until he wakes up and so Yc has to stay in Mc's realm with him until his body recovers.

During this time the two fall in love, but just when their relationship is starting to take form Yc's body recovers and he has to return to the world of the living.

Mc tries to keep in touch, visiting Yc whenever possible, but he doesn't know if he should just leave Yc to live his life and forget their time together. (YC could also have a lover in the world of the living to make it more difficult for him to want to be with Mc)

Unfortunate Arrangement

Genres: Any
Fetishes: Dubcon/Noncon
Possible Fetishes: Fantasy Species, BDSM, Humiliation, M-preg

YC is a rich businessman, while Mc is from a family whose business is failing. Mc is entered into an arranged marriage with Yc to ensure that his family's business would get the proper support.

When MC arrives he finds that Yc is a cruel sadist who intends to toy with his new spouse, but Mc is not willing to play along. In front of friends and family the two play the part of a loving couple, but in privacy it's a battle for control and power in the relationship, neither one willing to give in.

But the more they fight each other the more they find themselves drawn to one another… Although neither one wants to be the first to admit it.

Fresh Blood

Genres: Fantasy, Smut
Position needed: Tops/doms
Fetishes: Fantasy Species, dubcon/noncon
Possible Fetishes: BDSM, Humiliation

YC is an ancient demon/vampire, who has awakened from a long slumber. He is an extremely powerful being, with a cult of followers who worship him. But he only has a taste for one family line’s blood. Centuries ago that family swore to give their blood to YC in exchange for his protection, it was seen as a great honor for generations. But times have changed. MC is the last remaining member of that family line, and the promise to YC has been completely forgotten. MC finds himself captured by YC’s followers and forced to uphold a deal he never knew about, giving not only his blood but his body as well.

Hated Fate

Position needed: Tops/doms
Fetishes: Dubcon, Fantasy Species
Possible Fetishes: BDSM

YC and MC are rulers of two nations, which have been at each other’s throats for centuries. Their people absolutely despise each other from generations of war. But the two rulers are a rare type of existence, they are fated lovers destined by their world’s gods. This doesn’t mean that they have romantic feelings for each other, at least not that either one would be willing to admit, instead it means that the two are constantly drawn to each other. So much so that if they spend too long apart they become ill. The two have to meet in secret at least once a month to indulge in each other’s bodies. But the more they meet, the more their feelings start to deepen. It slowly starts to become more than just a biological need for each other… But neither one wants to admit it first, not even to themselves.

A Star’s Secret

Genres: Modern, Slow Build
Fetishes: Crossdressing, Consensual
Possible Fetishes: Feminization, Consensual BDSM

Yc is an actor who just made his big break, a leading part in a romance starring a popular popstar. As he gets to know his co-star he starts to realize that she seems to be hiding something. One day he discovers that this star is actually a man who has been hiding his true identity due to pressure from his controlling father. The pop star (mc) is at first terrified that someone has discovered his secret but finds that yc actually wants to help him escape from the abusive home.

A New Breakthrough

Genres: Science-Fantasy
Fetishes: Androids, Power imbalance
Possible Fetishes: Dubcon

YC is a scientist who is attempting to find a way to make a fully sentient android. He has hit something of a roadblock when MC is discovered in the abandoned home of a scientist who passed away many years ago. MC appears to be sentient although he is somewhat in disrepair. YC is tasked with studying MC in an attempt to understand how MC was made as well as attempt to repair MC so that he doesn’t completely fall apart.

Unwanted Prince

Possible Fetishes: Feminization, Dubcon/Noncon, Fantasy Species, Mpreg

Before MC was born his mother, the queen, spoke to a fortune teller who predicted that MC would be a princess. When he was born everyone was shocked and unhappy. Mc already have five older brothers and his family wanted a daughter. He grew up to be rather feminine, never really feeling like he was a girl or a boy.
YC is a king (or prince) of a forgein land. He wants to enter a political marriage with someone from MC’s country, and since there is no princess he settles for MC.

Immortal Lovers

Genres: Fantasy, Modern, Vague
Fetishes: Fantasy Species

YC is an immortal being who has lived for thousands of years, he is exhausted and alone after losing contact with others of his species. Until he sees MC get killed, but immediately come back to live, revealing himself to be a fellow immortal. The two are instantly drawn to each other, needing another being that won’t just die on them.

A Nobel’s Need

Fetishes: Power imbalance, Master/Slave or Master/Servant, Fantasy Species, Dubcon/Noncon
Possible Fetishes: Fantasy Beastiality, BDSM

MC is a servant that is hired at a nobleman’s house, but is not told what the job entails. (He could also be a slave purchased by the nobleman if we want to have that type of power dynamic) It turns out that every few nights (we can decide how often) the nobleman turns “feral” and loses his sense of self. He attacks people if they get too close and will go running out of the house if he isn’t properly restrained. (He can also gain inhumane features if you want) In the morning the nobleman (YC) doesn’t remember what happened when he was out of control. After a few nights of this MC realizes that he finds YC’s feral form incredibly sexy and starts to seduce YC when he’s out of control.

Hidden Love

Genres: Fantasy, Royalty, Vague, Slow Burn
Position needed: Tops
Fetishes: Cross Dressing, Consensual
Possible Fetishes: Feminization, M-preg

MC was born a prince, but pretends to be a princess (we can decide the reason, it can either be that she is actually trans, or that he is forced to pretend to be a princess by circumstances) YC is a prince/king that enters into an arranged marriage with MC, only to be shocked when he discovers the truth on their wedding night.
(Note: I don’t want this to be a “trans entrapment” type thing where YC becomes violent or hateful. I’m fine with YC being surprised and confused but I want him to ultimately be okay with it and supportive of whatever gender MC decides.)

Spoiled Stardom

Genres: Modern
Fetishes: Power Imbalance, Dubcon/Noncon
Possible Fetishes: Fantasy Species, BDSM, M-preg, Humiliation

MC is a famous pop idol, he’s known for his bubbly personality and cute looks. But behind the scenes he’s actually a complete brat who is incredibly difficult to work with. YC is his new manager, who has been tasked with keeping him under control and making sure he doesn’t cause any problems for anyone. The rp can go two ways from here, either YC decides to “train” MC and force him to behave, slowly forcing him to become a submissive.

Lost Witch

Position needed: Any
Fetishes: Master/Student, Power Imbalance
Possible Fetishes: BDSM, M-preg

Character A was born into a family of witches, but when he was young a witch hunter attacked his home and he had to flee. For the past few years he has been self taught, struggling to learn magic without any guidance. He recently learned of a magical being that may be able to help him learn. He seeks out this being and finds Character B, an ancient immortal (or semi-immortal) being who has no interest in teaching CA.
CA begs him and says he’ll do anything. CB decides that he will teach CA if he becomes his mate. CA reluctantly agrees and so begins to be trained in magic during the day, and trained sexually at night.

Nature’s Song

Genres: Fantasy/Science-Fantasy
Position needed: Top/Dom
Fetishes: Fantasy Species, Consensual

YC lives in a world where the earth’s surface has been taken over by nature. It is overrun with jungle, including dangerous plants and animals. YC is one of the few humans who has managed to survive, living underground in caves which are the only places that the plants cannot grow. They only go out to hunt for food and supplies.
One day when YC is out hunting for food, but his group is attacked and nearly wiped out. YC just managed to escape with his lost but is horribly lost in the jungle. Deep in the jungle, deeper than any human has ventured, he meets MC. MC is one of the spirits of the forest, he has never seen a human before and is extremely curious about YC. He begs YC to stay awhile in exchange for healing him.
During YC’s stay the two become close. At this point YC can either choose to stay with MC or try to convince him to come back and meet the other humans.

Crossing The Veil

Genres: Fantasy, Isekai, Modern, Vague
Fetishes: Fantasy Species
Possible Fetishes: Power Imbalance, Dubcon/Noncon, M-preg, Fluff

YC is a human living in the modern world, his life is fairly normal until he meets MC. MC is a demi-human who wandered through a rip between worlds and finds himself lost in the modern world. MC is completely dependant on YC and needs his support. This can be a fluffy rp with YC supporting MC or can be darker with YC taking advantage of MC’s dependency.

The Protector

Genres: Any, Vague
Position needed: Any
Fetishes: Power Imbalance

Character A is a bodyguard hired by Character B who can be a king, or a prince, or just super rich. The more time they spend together the more they start to fall for each other.

The Sacrifice

Genres: Fantasy, Smut, Vague
Position needed: Top/Dom
Fetishes: Master/Slave, BDSM, Power Imbalance, Dubcon/Noncon, Fantasy Species
Possible Fetishes: M-preg, Egg Laying, Tentacles

YC is an ancient god/demon with a cult dedicated to worshiping him. MC is a sacrifice that is given to him to do with as he wishes. YC is more than happy to use MC as a sex slave, and possibly even for breeding more demons. MC can either be someone who was kidnapped and forced to be a sacrifice or a cultist who worships YC but doesn’t really know what he’s getting into.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom