Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Letter Game: Video Games!

^A musuo player's dream as the worlds of Dynasty and Samurai Warriors collided. Also brought Da Ji, the single most underlooked waifu in the history of Waifus.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

^one of the best things ever! Was so good they turned it canon and still has so much coming from it!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

^The game that turned Smash from a Nintendo All Stars game, to a Video Games - The Game - Celebration which brought SOLID FUCKING SNAKE to fight Yoshi.

Lollipop Chainsaw

^The colors, commentary and devil may cry joyful combos and not to mention zombies? I mean, it's such a great combination.

Wild Arms

^I think I played Wild Arms 2? I remember it being the first JRPG set in the west. Gunplay was satisfying and felt powerful.

Spyro the Dragon

^I remember playing that for a little bit of time as a kid before leaving for school while my dad got ready for work.

Neverwinter Nights

^I played this a lot at my friends house when I was in middle school.

Shadow of the Colossus

^Some of the best music in a video game. The mystery and guilt you feel killing come of the Colossi never gets old.

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash

^ My first take at a cinematic game. It was suspenseful and fun. And a little awkward at times. Also my first Platinum Trophy on PSN

Ninja Gaiden

^the game that broke me as a child, could never beat it. NES game design sucks.

No More Heroes.

^the game that taught younger generations the discovery of masturbation. So awkward playing around your dude friends in high school.

Shining resonance Refrain

^ Unfortunately I have no experience with this title

Need for Speed

^Pokemon on acid! I really liked playing this game

InFAMOUS

^Ruined many a friendship and got way to loud at times lol

Yakuza

^ Deep story, great characters, whacky side missions and fun arcade style combat - Like a Dragon comes out tomorrow I think!

Army of Two

Back
Top Bottom