Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Crimson Flush - Ff - D/s, BDSM, Blood (Island Gwen & Fancy Jessica)

I’m struggling to move but my wrists and ankles are bound, the restraints soft yet so very tight, my naked body writhing on the bed feeling the onslaught of roaming hands. Annalise is there, Her face in the sky, and Her eyes, those green emerald pools boring into my soul. Hundreds, no thousands of hands groping, fondling my body, tugging my nipples, pushing into my mouth, pulling my tongue, yanking my hair, hands forced into my pussy one after another, up my ass, stretching me, inside me, penetrating my orifices, unable to breath, struggling to scream for Her before sleep finally takes me into the black abyss.

~~~

Victoria awakens peacefully to the sound of serene silence. It’s impossibly dark, she can just barely make out Annalise’ naked form just beside her on the bed. She gently runs a hand over Her bare back, but sensing no movement decides to let her sleep. Being diligent not to wake Her, Victoria reaches out for her phone and key card from he nightstand, glancing at the time, shocked to see it’s 2pm, but it was a late night after all.

Still naked, Victoria creeps back into the dressing hall, softly lit with under cabinet LEDs, but not before noticing the complete lack of daylight visible from the bedroom. She rummages through the drawers Annalise pulled her t-shirt from last night, finding a white one from a ’62 Beatles tour, thin and worn, practically see-through. Smiling to herself as she pulls on a pair of Annalise’ cut off jean shorts before donning Her t-shirt, it’s clean but smells of Her, a perfume, a pheromone Victoria senses, repainting the brief history of her time with Annalise.

Her presence in the great room causes the dimmed lights to rise to a warm glow, classical music begins to play over the integrated speakers throughout the penthouse. Now Victoria can get a clear view of the blackout blinds that have been drawn over every window. Finding the controls on the wall, oddly, there appears to be a keypad preventing their operation.

On its own this might not seem so strange, but Victoria’s curiosity was starting to get the better of her. She started to recall, the locked wooden chest in the bedroom, a large matte black wall safe tucked behind the dresses in the dressing hall and she hadn’t seen anything to confirm it, but Victoria was quite certain the guards in the lobby were heavily armed.

Why all the secrecy and protection? It was probably nothing, Annalise had been more than open with Victoria and She had every right to keep her private life private. But the questions were starting to add up, certainly no harm in Victoria simply asking.

Victoria pads quietly across the floor, making her way into the kitchen. Caffeine, there must be coffee somewhere. To no surprise, the kitchen is immaculate and well appointed, quartz counters, stainless steal Sub-Zero appliances, clean lines and bright finishes, contrasting with the dark theme of the bedroom. Next to the Sub-Zero refrigerator is a built-in EuroCave Quad wine cellar, it must hold 1000 bottles, and securing the left 2 doors, another keypad. Her mind drifts back to the delicious wine from last night, and her amazing evening with Annalise.

On the counter opposite the sub-zero sits an elaborate Nuova espresso machine. A momentary panic subsides as she finds the Nespresso machine just beside it, much simpler but quite effective. Grabbing a coffee mug from the shelf above and a French Roast pod from the drawer beneath, Victoria is further awakened by the aroma of the freshly brewed coffee.

Not being particularly hungry and more out of habit, she checks out the contents of the large refrigerator. Assortments of cut up fruit, yogurts, cottage cheese, every type of milk, soy, almond, 1% and flavored creamers. Bottles of water neatly placed, everything is seemingly untouched.

Closing the refrigerator and turning back to the great room, sipping her coffee, that’s when she notices it, the large painting on the opposite side of the penthouse. As Victoria makes her way across the great room, she passes elaborate Japanese Oni demon masks displayed on each of the columns at the North end of the room. What appear to be ancient Incan artifacts and Mayan calendars bedecked along the opposite wall. But it’s the painting that draws her in, she knows it.

Victoria saw it first in the NY Times about a new exhibit by Jackson Pollock, to be displayed in the Museum of Modern Art. The She Wolf was the name of the piece and finally seeing it in person in the MoMA exhibition was breathtaking. This must be a replica, but the quality, the texture and the brush strokes are immaculate. Could it be the original? She laughs at herself, like Annalise would have a $100M painting hanging in her apartment. But something about it intrigues her.

Slowly reaching, running her fingers along the bottom edge of the painting, Victoria pulls it slightly away from the wall, peering behind it, potentially for some certificate of authentication. What she finds is a small card enclosed in plastic, barely legible, but clear enough:

~~~

For my beloved Annalise

~ j ~

~~~

Another look and Victoria realizes it’s not just a card, but a picture. Delicately retrieving it from the plastic envelope, she turns it over. Two individuals stand arm in arm in front of the painting, the faces are blurred with age yet immediately recognizable. It’s Annalise, appearing as if the photo could have been taken yesterday and she would recognize those glowing eyes anywhere, Jessica. A gift? But from who, Jessica? Or Jackson? It’s absurd of course, he painted that 80 years ago, but still it gnaws at her and the only one who can give her answers is Annalise.

~

Last edited:
Some time before dusk, Annalise groans and tries to shift in bed. With an effort of will, she manages to retrieve her phone from the bedside table. Over the next few minutes she checks for urgent messages from work or her team. She also checks on the location of the phone of a certain someone special and smiles when she sees the results.

As the last rim of the sun dips below the horizon out towards Pennsylvania she is able to rise. She trundles through the dressing hall to the rich bathroom, bare feet not noticing the cool of the marble floor. She steps into the shower and rinses quickly. While the hedonist in her typically enjoys longer times under the hot water, basking in the steam, this evening she moves a bit more briskly.

Out of the shower and slipping on last night's boxers and tee, she wanders out to the great room. She sees that the easel has been moved, and the four panel folding screen placed between the new painting station and her baby. She cocks her head at the other woman in the room, smiling faintly.

"Good evening. Do you have any plans tonight?"

~

Victoria: *turning to you with a smile on my face, blonde hair in a messy not on my head, small paint brush holding it in pace* No plans really *smiling* I hope it's ok I'm still here? *a spot of paint on my arm, another blotch on my bare thigh, a rough outline of the landscape picture sketched on the canvas, glass of red wine on the table by the easel*

Annalise: *grinning slightly and stalking up to you, running my hand up the back of your leg, over your firm ass, squeezing it lightly, enjoying the feel of the silk under my hand. I lean in to kiss your neck, my head tilted* No where else I would rather you be. I am glad to see you warming up your craft *nodding to the easel and paints*

Victoria: Well I'm glad, I was hoping you didn't have any plans either *sighs as I feel your hand move over my body, squeezing my tight ass* I figured now was a good time to ease back into it, might take a little practice *my head cocking back a bit as I feel your cool lips on my neck*

Annalise: And its Saturday. Barring any accidents, I have no work to do. And take your time, easing back in. There is more canvas where that came from! *grinning and nuzzling your neck* Have you had dinner? Should we go get something?

Victoria: I haven't really eaten anything, just coffee, and some wine, I hope you don't mind *motioning to my glass* I stayed away from the bottles locked away! *laughing lightly* I've been too busy admiring your place to eat anything *feeling myself melting again under your touch*

Annalise: *unconsciously sinking my finger nails into your asscheek, looking around the kitchen, before turning back to you* You should drink all the wine you want! And everything else *waving my hand towards the kitchen* It gets restocked when I am out.

Victoria: Hmm *a subtle whimper escaping my lips as I feel your nails dig into my ass* Did you want to go out? Or just stay in tonight? *leaning back against you, naturally breathing a little heavier* I hope you didn't mind me looking around today, your place is amazing

Annalise: Look anywhere you want! *laughing, my nails like sharp little crescents in your crack* I think we should go get some waffles. There is a place we can walk to, and we don't need the whole crew *I nod vaguely down, as though looking through the floor*

Victoria: Mmhmm, waffles sound amazing *lost in a bit of a fog again, your aura having that effect anytime I'm close to you* I mean to ask you, about all that security downstairs *hesitating a bit* And, all of this *glancing around your vast apartment*

Annalise: Ask away *careless, removing my hand from your ass and shifting it to your elbown, guiding you back to the dressing hall for us to get better prepared to go out*

Victoria: *following along a bit aimlessly as you guide me* It's just, so much, for someone your age, how? *a bit embarrassed, feeling like I'm overstepping* Like, that painting

Annalise: What, her? *tossing my head at it as we pass by, hair flowing, then looking back at you* THAT was a gift, from someone special. And this *waving my hair around the apartment* Is the result of centuries of hard work and dedication. A family gift, if you will

Victoria: That really is some gift, must have been from someone VERY special *my eyes moving to it, thinking about the photo* I've seen replicas before, but that one is extraordinary *catching myself* I never meant to imply you didn't work hard for all this, it's very impressive

Annalise: *I shift my shoulders, unconcerned* Is it? I suppose. But I have a song for you *I pause, bringing up my phone and setting it to play*

httwww.youtube.com/watch?v=1ploIlurVZ8

Victoria: Was it... was it from Her? *asking cautiously, listening to the song begin to play from your phone*

Annalise: *I smile faintly over you* Do you remember Her? Can you picture Her face?

Victoria: How could I forget a face like Hers? *laughing, flushing bright red as the words tumble out of my mouth*

Ummm, What song is this? I've been quite impressed at your variety in music. Have you been to many shows? *trying my best to change the subject*

Annalise: Most people have a hard time holding ideas of Her in their head. It just falls out and is forgotten. I knew you were special *cocking my head over at you*

Victoria: Were you Two close? I seemed like... there was a history there *my eyes looking into yours, then down at your feet*

Annalise: *pausing, turning to look at you, grasping your chin and making you look up into my eyes*

Victoria: *feeling you tilt my face up, my eyes locking onto yours again, an uncertain look across my face*

Annalise: We were as close as two could be *holding your chin firmly, a tremor running through me, from my hips, felt through my hand as I control you, my eyes glazing over a bit as I think back*

Victoria: I'm sorry, Annalise, I didn't mean to pry *feeling the subtle shudder of your body as you grip my chin, that need burning inside me, to feel that way with you*

Annalise: You aren't prying *my grin is almost predatory as I loom over you, my hand painful on your chin* We are sharing. It’s what we are supposed to do

Victoria: Thank You... for sharing *whimpering lightly, feeling Your strong grip on my chin, head tilting up to look at you* I want to share with you

Annalise: *smiling a touch, letting go and pulling you into the pass through closet* We will! *winking, releasing you near your rack then putting on old, worn jeans and black leather boots*

Victoria: Were you together long? *looking over, watching you dress, noticing the familiar outfit, glancing back in my rack, deciding what might be appropriate*

Annalise: *barking out a quick laugh* You have no idea! It seemed like forever *finishing up, looking over at you, curious to see what you will pick*

Victoria: *reaching for the outfit I wore over here, skinny jeans and a thin sweater, my short heeled boots*

Forever is really something *smiling, as much as it pains me to ask, I need to* Is it... over?

Annalise: *I freeze there, head tilted, considering, then nodding* It’s over a long as She says it’s over. *my eyes scanning your face slowly, reading you* But that doesn't need to change things between you and I

Victoria: *shaking my head* I just didn't want to come between anything, but I'm glad... that nothing has to change between us *smiling sweetly, relieved at the answer*

Annalise: *moving my body against yours quickly, one hand gripping your hip and the other on your neck under your jaw, kissing you fiercely, stealing the breath from you with the suddenness of the attack*

Victoria: Mmmhhhh *gasping into your mouth at the forceful kiss, head tilting back, my arms instinctively wrap around your neck, a fire igniting deep within me as you press your body against mine*

Annalise: *my tongue invading your mouth, thick and long, seized as I am by a passion for Her and a passion for you, my nails sinking into your flesh painfully*

Victoria: *clinging tightly to your neck, the length and thickness of your tongue shocking me as you probe my hot wet mouth, sucking on it as you grip my body tightly, grinding my hips eagerly against you*

Annalise: *my hand circles around to the front of your neck, using that to push you back off me, you swear my tongue is longer and thicker than it should be as it snaps back into my mouth. I grin ferally, my head tilted, my eyes raking up and down your little body* Are you hungry? I know I am

Victoria: *panting, my breasts rising and falling as I feel your eyes move over my body, feeling like your prey, catching my breath after the removal of your snake-like tongue* I am... so very hungry *my eyes glancing down to your lips, my mind still on your tongue*

~

Victoria hadn’t been in a real relationship in years, not since, well, him. Things hadn’t ended well to put it mildly and she had sworn to never become beholden to another man again. Her dating life took a back seat to her work after that. Her independent, almost defiant demeanor put off many of her first dates, who wrote her off as frigid and distracted. And to be honest, Victoria had never dated a woman before, not in any formal relationship anyway.

But this was something different altogether, feelings Victoria had never experienced with anyone before. Annalise had disarmed Victoria from that very first moment she saw Her in the restaurant. Her presence, both commanding yet alluring, she was drawn like a moth to a flame, Victoria simply could not stop thinking about Her.

'It’s over as long as She says it’s over' That statement from Annalise echoing in her mind, Her engorged tongue probing Victoria’s mouth, flashbacks from her fever dream and those invasive hands, Annalise' tongue momentarily swelling as big as a wrist stretching her mouth, before retracting just as quickly.

Victoria collects herself as best she can, catching her breath, brushing a blonde lock of hair behind her ear, starving now. But a hunger she was quite certain the waffles would not satiate.

~

Annalise: *Hooking my arm in yours, leading us to the elevator and down* So, what other questions did you have for me?

Victoria: You're definitely a bit of a night owl, huh? *laughing as my head begins to clear, leaning into you holding your arm in mine*

Annalise: Yes! I love the night, it’s my time. *I turn my head looking at you* I hope that is something we can work around? Somehow?

Victoria: Oh, of course! I mean... *smiling as I look at you* I'm usually stuck at work all day anyway! I'd love to spend my nights with you

Annalise: Perfect! It’s a deal! *nodding to security as we leave the lobby, my hand on your hip pulling you against me, nearly strutting in my enthusiasm for the night* Use my card to order whatever art supplies you need, I really had no idea

Victoria: Not that I expect you to want to spend EVERY night with me *laughing at myself, feeling your possessive grip on my hip, loving the secure feeling*
And I do love my new easel... but... it would be great to paint with those blinds open! I tried to open them today
Looked like some kind of code was needed

Annalise: *turning my head to look down at you* Who said I didn't? Yes, I will give you override permissions. Then you can open and close when you like

Victoria: I feel like I'm asking too much, but thank you, Annalise *smiling up at you* And I promise to paint you something beautiful

Annalise: No. You don't owe me that, though I would like it. What you owe me to live your best life, victoria *squeezing your hip against me*

Victoria: So, waffles, huh? *smiling over at you* You don't strike me as the waffle kinda girl *laughing as we step out into the cool evening air*

Annalise: What kind of girl do I strike you as? *looking sidelong at you, my leather jacket open and oblivious to the cold, my breasts swaying a little as we walk*

Victoria: I'm just joking, but I don't know, much more the wine and dine type! *laughing, huddling close to you trying to stay warm, my eyes glancing down at your form fitting t-shirt, hard nipples protruding*

Annalise: Hmm, something like that *my mouth quirking into a little smile as I follow your gaze* See something you like?

Victoria: What? Umm, no! *laughing nervously, cheeks flushing red* I mean, yes, but... aren't you cold? *stumbling over my words*

Annalise: *laughing, my head back and dark hair swaying, my hand holding your hip tight against me as we stroll the four blocks to the restaurant. The sign shows as closed but the door is unlocked, I open it letting you in then following in behind. I nod to the woman there, holding up two fingers. She gets started immediately*

Victoria: Aren't they closed? *glancing around at the empty diner, just a few people moving around back in the kitchen*

Annalise: Not for us *winking at you as I settle into our booth* So, how is your work going. Are you any closer to a solution?

Victoria: Ugh, no, and it's so frustrating, the virus keeps mutating *sliding into the booth across from you, my mind finally focusing back in on my work which I hadn't thought about since I first set eyes on you yesterday* We've run so many clinical trials but the effective rates just aren't where we need them to be, you know? *my eyes light up, clearly excited by my work*

It's driving me crazy, and everyone just seems to forget all about it!

Annalise: *tilting my head, smiling faintly, enjoying watching your brain work* Speaking of which, where is your mask?

Victoria: Oh, fuck! *my eyes go wide in shock, quickly lifting my small hand to cover my nose and mouth* I... forgot it! *my eyes so apologetic as they lock onto yours*

Annalise: *gazing back into your eyes, not at all concerned, waving my hand around* Why do you think this place is empty? I am looking out for you *the mask wearing waitress comes for your drink order, not asking me for mine*

Victoria: *looking up at her sheepishly, still holding my hand over my mouth* Do you serve wine here? A nice Cab would be great if you do *glancing over to you curiously*

Annalise: *it’s hard to read her expression through the mask, but she shakes her hand no, pony tail swishing* Don't have a liquor license, honey

Victoria: Oh of course, sorry, just some water with lemon would be fine then *a bit embarrassed, adding to my mask mix up*

Annalise: *I tilt my head, looking at you* You ok? You seem a bit flustered

Victoria: I'm supposed to be the one helping fix this whole thing! *waving my hand around the empty restaurant, clearly annoyed with myself* And I'm letting myself get so caught up in my personal life, forgetting what I need to be focused on

Annalise: *resting my hand on your kneecap, squeezing on it, gazing into your eyes* What if you ARE paying attention to what you need to be focused on?

Victoria: *getting lost in your beautiful green eyes once again, my frustration melting away* I love what I'm focused on right now *smiling sweetly as I take my hand away from my face* But you'll tell me if I'm getting too clingy *your hand on my knee sending a jolt through my body*

Annalise: *looking back into your eyes seriously* I don't think that's possible

Victoria: *smiling, biting my lip a bit as I hear your affirmation* Good, because I don't think I could get myself to leave even if you asked

*the heat starting to stir deep inside me again*

Annalise: Good *my face wrinkles in a half smile and I sit back to make room for the waitress who has brought over two plates. They are identical, waffles with maple and bacon. I grin wolfishly over them at you* Bon appetit!

Victoria: You bring all your dates here? *smiles playfully, remembering you never placed any kind of order* She seems to know what you like

Annalise: My friends and I come here, we love it. And it’s always after they close, since we are all night owls. So we throw money at them to make it worth their while *grinning at you as I chomp down on a forkful*

Victoria: That sounds like the perfect arrangement for everyone then! *smiling at you as I take my own mouthful, working out the mix of tastes and textures in my mouth*

Annalise: *grinning at you as I watch your face contort, adding some syprup to mine, eating slowly and enjoying the flavors*

Victoria: Why have I never had bacon on my waffles before?! *laughing, my cheeks bulging out as I take another full bite*

Annalise: *barking out a little laugh at you, looking into your eyes as we share this experience, appreciating you more and more*

Victoria: I guess I shouldn't talk with my mouth full, huh?! *jokingly trying to speak with my cheeks full, laughing with you, delighted with our evening out*

Annalise: *squirming in my seat, a short smile written on my face* You know, its early in the evening. Would you like to join me in working in the flower room tonight? If we do it enough before your bedtime, the UV light won't screw up your sleep

Victoria: My bedtime? You think I can't hang with you night owls?? *smiling as I wipe each side of my mouth with my napkin* But that sounds like an amazing way to spend the evening, your babies are beautiful!

Annalise: *I grin a little and shrug, my breasts shifting beneath the shirt* Well, you can try. And they are yes, it is fun for me to see what I can coax from them. Bring them out to the great room for a while to show off, before returning them back to the comfort of their home

Victoria: *my eyes stealing another glance down at your breasts as they move in your tight t-shirt, then an odd pang of jealousy as you speak about your flowers, your babies* You seem to do such an amazing job taking such good care of them, they're lucky to have you

Annalise: They are well taken care of *grinning around a forkful while looking you over* But they provide for me as well, with their beauty and distraction from the realities of day to day life

Victoria: And you don't mind taking care of them? Helping to mold and shape them? So long as you get to enjoy them, and show them off *my breath hitching, feeling as if your eyes are evaluating me as you look at me*

Annalise: Mind? Why would I mind owning something so beautiful and precious? Giving to them as they give to me *I shake my head side to side vigorously* No, it is a delight to spend time with them

Victoria: *feeling something so primal stirring to life deep within me* They look so delicate, so vulnerable, you must be very protective of them *remembering back to Jacqueline, and the fury that flared from you when she reached for my mask*

Annalise: The most beautiful things require the most care, this has always been true *my eyes boring into yours intently*

Victoria: Yes, they really do *responding quietly as your eyes penetrate deep into my soul, unlocking my subconscious needs, desires, my body on fire now, a warmth building between my legs, my nipples hardening, clearly evident through my thin sweater*

Annalise: Are you done? Should we go back? *looking you over, wanting you in a certain powerful way*

Victoria: Umm, yes, thank you, this was delicious *shaking my head, blonde hair swaying, trying to get some clarity again* Go back and take care of your babies? *smiling, loving the feel of your eyes move over me*

Annalise: Yes, yes I am *rising from the chair, reaching out to grip the back of your neck, my nails digging in painfully, half lifting, half guiding you to your feet*

Victoria: *wincing a bit at the pain of your nails, but so grateful as you help guide me, rising to my feet beside you*

Annalise: *collecting you like I would a designer purse, my grip shifting from your neck to around your shoulder, guiding you out the door and onto the street back to my building*

Victoria: *stumbling a bit as you move me around at your will, my deep needs and desires clouding my mind now, taking over from my normal prideful independence*

Annalise: *looking over you, sensing the fog in your mind I shift my hand from on top of your shoulder to under your arm, my hand curling to hold your side against me, my fingers resting on the outside of your breast and pinching painfully*

Victoria: Huuhhhhh *sucking in a breath as I gasp, feeling the painful pinch of my breast, simply reacting, welcoming the pain, my arm around your waist as I cling to you*

Annalise: *shuddering at your reaction, so sweet and supple, shifting the pinch to the upper slope of your breast, getting a look from a passerby as I clamp down again*

Victoria: *my blue eyes glazed over, unaware of anyone else around us, moans escaping my open mouth as you guide me, aggressively grope my breast, my nipples swollen and throbbing from your fondling*

*my head lolling to the side, resting on your shoulder*

Annalise: *nodding to security as we pass into the lobby, suddenly wrapped in warm air. The elevator is already waiting for us as I direct you onto it, the door closing behind us. I look over and down at you*

Victoria: *panting now, my skin burning from the shift of cold to warm air inside the building, cheeks rosy red, looking up at you trying to focus, my lust for you flaming hot within me*

Annalise: *backing you against the wall of the elevator, my hand gripping your neck forcing your jaw up, my other hand slapping your cheek*

Victoria: Ooohh *grimacing from the slap, your firm grip on my neck, head tilted up at you, breathing so hard now, my pussy soaking through the crotch of my jeans*

~

There is armor around Annalise's heart. It is unavoidable, her peers are also afflicted in varying ways. But life grinds on, day after day regardless. Her answer for years gone has been to remain distant, the pain free rock and the uncrying island. But this time, this felt different in ways she couldn't yet put her finger on. The girl was beautiful, of course. Intelligent enough to converse with. But it was more her eager nature, which seemed so intoxicating. That was nothing new, but with the new one it seemed deeper, more genuine.

But this time she has her plan. Its risky and careless, but a plan none the less. Something that may allow her to break free from her cycle and into something new. Though, new is not guaranteed to be better.

~

Annalise: *with the ding of the elevator bell, I use my grip on your neck to rotate you out of the small room, shuffling with you, pressing your back against the wall of my gallery, my eyes large and green. I tilt my head, looking down at your legs* Where did you get those jeans?

Victoria: They... they were with my things, in your dressing hall *my fog lifting momentarily at the tone of the question, feeling your strength pinning me to the wall*

Annalise: Are they mine? Or did you purchase them? *pinning you fast to the wall*

Victoria: I bought them, I wore them here yesterday *struggling to speak with your grip tight around my neck, loins still on fire*

Annalise: I thought so *nodding, pinching a bit of the fabric away from your leg, using the super sharp outside edge of my thumb to rip it up towards your waist, where the rivets and doubled fabric makes it too hard to slice through. I let go of your neck, putting one hand on each side of the cut and rip it apart, one rivet popping off*

Victoria: Wait! *gasping, my hands weakly grabbing your wrists* They were expensive... *voice trailing off, my mind still battling feebly, choosing to focus on the $200 spent on the jeans rather than how effortlessly you tore through the denim, my body jerking as you rip them open, exposing my smooth, pale thigh up to my hip*

Annalise: *growling almost subvocally, I roughly turn you so your back is to me, your shoulder held against the wall* And this sweater?

Victoria: OOhhh, it's, cashmere *remembering back to when I got dressed, knowing I was coming to see you, wanting to be so casual about it yet feeling self conscious enough to dig out the few items of clothing I'd splurged on the past year*

*my shoulder painfully forced into the wall, your feral growl making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end*

Annalise: Mmm, cashmere? *purring in your ear, touching it lightly, pulling you back against me suddenly gentle* I like it

Victoria: *my back pressing into your large breasts, my head rolling back, shredded jeans hanging off my waist* I wore it for you *whimpering at your light, gentle touches*

Annalise: *my hands skating across the soft wool, up to caress your breasts lightly, my voice a purr in your ear* Its beautiful. Can I have it?

Victoria: Of course you can *my voice a whisper, without hesitation* It's yours *leaning back into you as you caress my heaving breasts*

Annalise: Thank you *slipping my hands under your sweater, pulling it off over your head. Then I take your hand and lead you into the dressing hall, hanging it on a hanger and putting it on your section* It will be here, whenever you want to wear it

Victoria: *holding your hand, following almost blindly, then looking over the growing collection of clothing in my section of the dressing hall, a gesture that would normally put me on the defensive, now making me swoon with delight*

Annalise: *my hand on your hip possessively, looking your body up and down, seeing what you are left with. I point at the jeans* Those are destroyed. Take them off

Victoria: *simply nodding my head without a sound as I unbutton and unzip my shredded jeans, wiggling my hips as I inch them down my thighs, bending to push them down to my ankles, kicking my boots off to free my feet from the jeans, leaving them in a lump*

Annalise: *I join you in taking off my leather jacket, boots and jeans, glancing over at you as you undress, my eyes burning*

Victoria: *standing in front of you in just a tiny black thong and matching black, lace bra, feeling the heat of your eyes as they move across my pale body*

Annalise: *pulling off my teeshirt and boxers, completely naked, stalking to you, my hand reaching out to grip your hip, my eyes locked on yours*

Victoria: *not fear, but intimidation in my blue eyes, glancing down at your naked body before me, back up to your eyes, my breath quivering, a mix of fear and lust burning down deep*

Annalise: *my hands circle your ribcage, reaching around you, unhooking your bra, my cheek warm against yours, my breasts pressing against the fabric of your cups*

Victoria: *breathing heavier still, my hands move to your bare hips to ground myself, feeling as if I may float up to the heavens if I'm not holding onto you*

Annalise: *pulling the bra forward and letting it drop down your arms, then reaching down to take off your thong, wanting you as naked as I am, my hands feeling hot against your body*

Victoria: *my naked 32C breasts falling free, small pink nipples swollen and hard, holding onto your shoulders as you slide my thong down, pulling one foot out, then the other, your hands almost burning my skin contrasting with the cool air breezing through the apartment*

Annalise: *reaching my hands around your cheeks, lifting your feet off the ground, stepping between your legs and pulling you against me, my breasts hot against yours*

Victoria: *my eyes wide as you easily lift my small frame off the floor, my bare slender legs wrapping around you, my arms reaching around your neck, pulling my naked body against yours*

~

How had she let things go this far, this fast?! Victoria had always been guarded, shielding herself from getting too close to anyone like that again. But with Annalise, in these moments together, she was an open book, unable to hide even her inner most needs and desires.

With Annalise, her will was not her own, and for some reason Victoria yearned to give that up to Her. The thought of being a kept woman, like one of Her flowers, Her babies, had become the one singular motivation driving Victoria, she was insatiable.

Annalise was so aggressive and demanding, but at the same time comforting and supportive, strong yet sweet, ice cold with a fire blazing deep within, and Victoria would embrace the burns.

~

Annalise: *grabbing something out of a drawer as I carry you through the gallery, into the great room and over to the island in the kitchen, setting you gently on your side*

Victoria: Oohhh, It's cold *gasps playfully as I feel my naked skin against the quartz countertop, sending goosebumps ripping across my skin, nipples erect, looking up at you as you lay me down

Annalise: *looking down at you, nearly expressionless, my hand near burning hot as it gently caresses your upside arm, my other hand dropping hanks of rope on the island before reaching out to caress your hair*

Victoria: Your hands *my eyes closing momentarily, feeling the scorching heat from your hands, recalling your ice cold skin from the previous night, nuzzling into your hand as you pet my hair*

Annalise: For you *I hiss, before taking hold of your top ankle, folding your knee and pressing your thigh close to your torso, then taking a length of hemp rope and looping it around the top of your thigh and your ankle, binding your leg in that bent fashion*

Victoria: *my eyes opening slowly as I look up to watch you position my body as you wish, my leg tucked up against my body, feeling the soft rope biting into my skin as you bind me in that position, my mind having long since lost the battle with the warring needs of my body*

Annalise: *looking into your eyes as I do the same with your top arm, tying it folded, then tying the crook of your elbow to the crook of your knee with another loop*

Victoria: *the fog of lust and need settling back over me yet providing such clarity, as I feel you bind my body, tightly but feeling so right, just how things should be, elbow and knee bound together uncomfortably contorting my body*

Annalise: *my hands hot on your body as I slide you on the island, controlling your whole frame, rolling you from one side to the other, caressing as I repeat the process on the unbound set of limbs*

Victoria: *the quartz like ice against my skin as you roll my body, your hands burning with every touch, my other arm and leg bound tightly, small body in the fetal position as you easily move me round the island*

Annalise: *once I am done I roll your lower legs and knees onto the island, guiding your hips up into the air. Then I do the same with your lower arms and wrists, your back stretching out*

Victoria: *resting on my forearms and my knees on the island now, my head down near the counter, hips and ass pushed up in the air, so exposed, knees and elbows starting to ache from the hard quartz*

Annalise: *moving to the fridge, getting something out, then coming back to you, fingers in your hair to lift your head, my voice a low growl* Open

Victoria: Uuaahhhh *groaning, opening my mouth as you lift my head by my hair, a reaction to the awkward angle of my head and neck, and unquestioningly responding to your demand*

Annalise: *pushing the apple into your mouth, letting you bite down into it, lowering your head back down. I draw a line with my finger, right to the edge of the island* Look here, and no where else

Victoria: Nnnngggg *my pearl white teeth biting into the crisp apple, my pink glossy lips stretched against it's red skin, nodding my head as I follow your finger with my eyes, staring at the edge of the island, breathing through my nose as best I can*

Annalise: shenick *there is a slight sound as I pul something thin and shiny from the kitchen counter, and a small clink as I set it on the island off to the right of your head. Then I get my phone and turn on the video recorder, holding it above you, then pulling down in an arc until I am at your side. I move in 360 degrees around you, recording the details of your bondage and positioning*

Victoria: Nnnhhhhhhhh *breathing hard through my nose, gagged by the apple, doing all I can not to steal a glance at you as I hear you maneuver things on the counter, feeling you moving around me, my bound position leaving me so vulnerable, so exposed*

Annalise: *I set the phone and camera on the counter, pointed at us to capture the action, walking around to the other side of you. Looking down at your spine, I place my left hand in your hair, caressing gently. My right rests on your ass and slips down through your crack to flutter my fingers across your labia*

Victoria: *sucking air in through my nose as I feel your fingers tease over my puffy lips, my pussy hot and wet already from the binding, a fiery lust consuming me from within, my small naked body shuddering from your touch*

Annalise: Mmmm *purring in satisfaction when I feel your trembles. My large, pert breasts sway side to side as I nicely play with your hair, my fingers hot against you as I push back your hood, exposing the nub of your clit*

Victoria: Nnnhhhhh nnnnhhhhhhhhh *breathing loud and hard through my nose, drooling over the apple wedged in my mouth, hips rocking back against your probing fingers, spreading my pink labia, my clit swollen and throbbing*

Annalise: *my middle finger ever so lightly circling your clit, more of a tease than anything, before applying more pressure as speed to it, shivering with desire as I stand over you, control you*

Victoria: *my body shuddering, hips bucking as you tease my hard clit, my pussy leaking uncontrollably, down my inner thighs onto the counter, groaning against the apple as I push back onto your fingers*

Annalise: *my finger speeding up abnormally fast, buzzing against your clit, vibrating in slow circles around it with gentle pressure, wet from your juices*

Victoria: NNNGgghhhhhhhh nnnnnhhhhhhhhhh *grunting, my head rocking back, my entire body trembling from the vibrations of your finger, buzzing against my swollen clit, my pussy gushing now, unable to hold back any longer, an animalisitc lust taking over my mind and body*

Annalise: *pressing my vibrating finger against your clit more firmly, letting it send its fast pulses into your quick, my left hand gripping your hair as our passion builds*

Victoria: *grunts, moans, whimpers against the apple, drooling out the sides of my mouth, head pulled back by my hair as you pleasure my clit, a hot pressure building inside me, my entire body about to erupt*

Annalise: yesss *hissing down at you, my nipples hard and pointy, left hand knotted in your hair, middle finger of my right hand vibrating away in circles around your clit, my other fingers moving lightly against your labia*

Victoria: NNNUUugggghhhhhnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh *a gutteral groan forced out around the apple, my head rocking back as you grip my hair hard, an explosive orgasm ripping through my body, convulsing as my pussy gushes, squirting, my hot juices unleashed in a torrent spraying the countertop*

Annalise: *sighing, reading your tensed body, letting the fingers vibrate against you to prolong your orgasm, but not want to overstimulate you. The vibrations slow and then stop, reaching up to your mouth to remove the apple. I gently turn you so you are laying on the side, looking at the phone, your hip resting in the spray of your pussy juice*

Victoria: Huuoohhhhh huuhhhhhhh *panting, catching my breath as you roll me onto my side, the puddle of my fluids still warm against my skin, face flushed a bright red from the exertion, blue eyes glazed over, my focus finally returning as I'm now able to make out the phone propped up, red recording light flashing, my eyes flash up to you with a look of horror* Annalise.....

Annalise: shhh *I hush you as I reach across your body, picking up the chef's knife, using it to cut the loops of rope binding your arms and legs, my hot hands massaging each spot. Your body exposed to the camera as I handle you*

Victoria: *my eyes flicking nervously from you to the phone, back to you again, but making no move to cover myself as you massage the deep red marks around my wrists and ankles, lying there beneath you in my pussy juice*

Annalise: *scooping you up in my arms, your body held across me, looking down into your eyes as I carry you towards the bedroom*

Victoria: *my breathing finally slowing, wrapping my arms weakly around your neck, my head resting on your chest as you lift my small naked body, crashing fast from the heights of our passion*

Annalise: *pulling back the sheets of the bed, setting you in gently on your side, spooning in behind you, covering us back up. I scoot in close and hold you to me, my head nestling with yours*

Victoria: *letting out a deep contented sigh as I feel your body press in closely against mine, feeling a blanket of warmth and security as you hold me, drifting off to a deep, much needed sleep*

~~~~~

The fork-tongued snake begins its journey at your knees. It is a huge thing, weighing more than you, pure muscle. It is a constrictor, its cool dry scales moving against your skin as it passes over your knees and begins wrapping its body up your thighs. It is comfortable in bed, warm and safe, and you don't feel like moving. Soon, the snake has trapped your arms, previously held loosely by your chest and now forced back, bound forearm to upper arm. It slithers along the length of your body, its head looming over yours, its tongue sampling the air.

When it is ready, its jaw unhinges grotesquely, widening as big as your head. There is no fear as it lowers its head over yours, bringing on a deep darkness and an odd sense of joy and satisfaction.

~

It’s so heavy, the beast moving up my naked body, one large, long muscle encircling my legs, long, forked tongue flicking over my skin, tasting me, and I give no resistance as I’m bound by its immeasurable strength. Squeezing breath from my chest as it encircles my torso, arms now bent, pinned against my body as it continues to constrict, moving ever higher.

Watching not in horror but in wonderment as the large mouth unhinges, opening wide enough to consume my entire body. Welcoming the darkness as it envelopes me, slowly sliding down its slick, velvety insides, allowing myself to be swallowed whole, giving myself to the beast as it devours me.

~~~

Victoria’s blue eyes flash open in an instant, not with a scream but a moaning gasp, startling herself awake in the pitch dark bedroom, it takes a moment to catch her breath, to recall her surroundings. Her naked body is slick with sweat, clenching her thighs together as if trying to quench the fire burning between her legs, embarrassed to find a puddle soaking the sheets beneath her. Annalise, she recalls, reaching across to the other side of the bed, finding it empty.

She hears the faint sound of the Steinway flowing into the bedroom via the dressing hall, a haunting melody, almost hypnotic. Victoria grabs her phone off the nightstand to check the time, 3am, Annalise wasn’t lying about being a night owl. Reaching across the bed to Her pile of clothes She stripped off, grabbing the silk boxers and t-shirt Annalise was wearing the night prior. Moving quietly across the bedroom, through the dressing hall to the large bathroom, finding a towel to dry her sweaty body, she slips on Annalise’ boxers and t-shirt. Her scent is like a drug to Victoria, wrapping her in warmth and an overwhelming sense of euphoria, she’s an addict and happily accepts her new vice. Glancing in the mirror she gets a glimpse of the dark purple ligature marks around her wrists, surprising herself with a contented sigh as she lightly runs her hand across the bruises, a demure smile creeping across her lips as she glances down to her ankles to see the matching marks on her pale body.

Padding across the elevator lobby and into the warmly lit great room, the hypnotic melody growing louder as she approaches. Annalise is naked, a goddess, sitting at her piano, hands floating over the black and ivory keys effortlessly, serenading the world with her siren song.

Quietly moving in behind Her, Victoria’s vision is again transfixed, the world around her an indecipherable blur, all but Annalise, a glow emanating from Her perfect image. Gently placing her small hands on Her cool bare shoulders, small breasts pressing against Her bare back, Victoria leans down to softly kiss Annalise' bare neck.

“I’ve never heard, nor seen, anything so beautiful…”

~

Annalise sits with her with her right side and back to the gallery as she plays. Her back is straight and shoulders back, as she was painstaking taught so long ago. Naked, her breasts bob and sway hypnotically as her hands move against the keys. She plays on her baby as she senses victoria coming from the great room, the songs both fun and enjoyable.

Her eyes flick back towards the small blonde, with a faint smile on her lips as she plays on. She tilts her head to the side to allow victoria at her neck, a sign of the trust she holds the woman in. She feels and enjoys the small breasts pressing into her back, turning her head to the side towards her friend. When the piece finishes, she lets the last notes hang in the air, then speaks.

"Did you have pleasant dreams? I hope my music didn't disturb you?" Annalise's tone is neutral with the merest hint of concern. "I like what you chose to wear. I guess that is safe from being torn up."

She turns her body to face the blonde woman, her eyes travelling slowly from her thighs, over the silk-covered hips, past her perky little breasts and up to her face, so earnest and devoted. Annalise sits on the bench with her knees spread, resting her hands on victoria's hips, drawing her closer, their eyes locked. One hand slips under the tired old black tshirt, earned so many years ago and up, to her prize's breast, grasping the bare flesh in her hand, not gently but not roughly. But possessively, firmly. Her other hand presses flat against the silk at the top of her pelvis.

"Open." The word can be nothing but a command, and one which is obeyed without hesitation. victoria steps wider, allowing the hand access. It slides down over the silk, a doubly delicious sensation, to cup the blonde woman's vulva. Annalise holds her eyes locked with hers. She marvels, not at the surrender of her girl, as that isn't difficult to achieve. Rather, she marvels at her own hunger for it. And her enjoyment of the control, and her lust for more. Her face cracks a slight grin as she pinches girl's bare nipple cruelly, hearing the resulting gasp and choses by force of will to restrain herself from doing more.

Instead, Annalise stands causing her naked body to move against victoria's. She places her hand on the back of the blonde's neck and uses that to march her back towards the flower room, stopping on the way to get victoria's newly purchased athletic shoes from the dressing hall.

For the next few hours they work side by side in the specially made chamber as Annalise shares with her girl the other side of her. The orchids are moved between three different areas, their soil watered, fertilized, dead leaves trimmed. The amount of light they are given is adjusted. Annalise sends victoria out with two plants for the great room, to add a touch of living beauty.

"Do you see these?" Annalise points out a set of plants with small white petals and yellow hearts. "These are Phalaenopsis violacea and have a spicy cinnamon smell. They aren't grown commercially." She leans in towards victoria, tilting her head conspiratorially. "Don't tell anyone, but I give these to my perfumist as part of my unique scent." She has a small, contented grin on her face as she works.

~

A euphoric feeling had overtaken victoria when she was finally able to set her eyes on Annalise again, a sense of relief as if she had been deprived of Her presence for years. Almost convinced this is all just a dream and she’ll awaken to find herself alone again, heartbroken.

Having gotten a much better view of Annalise’ naked body in the warm light, inspecting the ornate tattoos gracing Her arm, back and torso, some appear to be Egyptian hieroglyphics, a chain hanging a around her ankle holding a cross on her foot. A black and red snake inscribed down her back, had almost appeared to be moving.

The taste of Her skin, the scent of Her body sends shivers through victoria’s body, her lips lingering on Annalise’ exposed neck. Standing upright as Annalise turns to face her, victoria’s eyes move from those brilliant emerald pools, down over Her large bare breasts, down over Her bald mound, watching Her hands move to touch her.

“The shirt doesn’t fit me as nice as it does You” victoria says a bit shyly, glancing down at her perky little breasts not quite filling out the worn garment. Stomach fluttering as Her hand slides up victoria’s flat tummy, sliding over her soft skin before cupping her bare breast, squeezing assertively. Her breath hitching, letting out a gasp upon feeling the aggressive groping of her small breast, kneading her flesh, taking what She wants and victoria giving it freely.

Mouth falling open, a whimper escaping from victoria’s pouty lips as Annalise painfully pinches her puffy erect nipple, wincing from the pain yet her face betraying a burning lust, yearning needs. Dutifully rising up on her tip toes, simply nodding her head as she hears the forceful command to “Open”, taking a step to widen her stance, victoria once again finds herself under Her spell, docile and obedient. Annalise dictating every moment, taking control, all of it seeming so appropriate, how things were always meant to be.

Still damp from her lucid dream, victoria’s cunt is instantly wet again as Annalise cups it possessively. Almost an involuntary reaction, she pushes her wanton cunt down against Her hand desperate for her touch. Shamed at the thought of soiling Her silk boxers, but her own body no longer under victoria’s control.

Her tunnel vision slowly dispersing as Annalise rises in front of her, victoria shakes her head slightly as if finally being awakened, head tilting forward by Her firm, controlling grip of the girl’s slender neck. Following along as Annalise guides her, victoria slips the pink sneakers onto her small bare feet.

victoria is amazed to realize hours have passed by with ease, as Annalise shares her passion for Her babies, tending to Her orchids with such love, nurturing them, putting them on display. It’s a level of intimacy victoria had not yet experienced with Annalise, finding it difficult to comprehend her own wonderment.

The girl looks to the white and yellow orchids that Annalise points out, exquisite creatures in their own right, stepping forward, victoria catches that now all too familiar and intoxicating fragrance.

“It’s… it’s You” Looking back to Annalise, closing her eyes slightly as she takes in the powerful, spiced scent, victoria feeling as if she could float up to the ceiling.

“They’re not, like, illegal or anything, are they? And why didn’t I ever think of that, having my own perfumer!” The playful girl laughs sweetly, leaning into Annalise, bumping Her hip, leaning in to her neck, breathing in her scent once more.

~

Last edited:
Annalise grins slightly down at her girl, shaking her head side to side slightly. "Well, the petals are the main. But there are many other ingredients." The raven-haired woman cocks her head at victoria. "Move through my babies, find a scent that appeals to you. We will visit her tomorrow and bring her those. And make you a scent you can use on that gorgeous neck of yours."

The taller woman watches as her girl moves through her babies, sharing in her wonder and excitement. Her eyes can't help but rake up and down the blonde's tender frame, thinking of all the ways she want to enjoy her. Thinking its likely that she will be allowed to enjoy all of those in time.

Once she has made her choice, she guides her girl into the luxurious shower, easily big enough for two. She looks at victoria, nodding at the temperature controls. "Set the temp where you like it, please. And from now on, that will be your responsibility." Once she accepts this, Annalise gives her a quick kiss on the lips and cleans off quickly and perfunctorily. She slips out of the shower and towels off quickly, winking at her girl.

"You must be hungry. Take your time, and when you are done I will have dinner waiting for you." With that Annalise nearly skips away to the kitchen. She pours out some red for victoria, then whips up an omlette with a little bit of swiss cheese and fresh mushroom. She sets that to warm and goes back to playing on the Steinway. When victoria comes back, she joins her at the table in the northwest corner, looking out at the sparkling lights of the night time city, sipping on a glass of her own.

~

“I promise not to take too long, but they’re all so lovely” Smiling back over at Annalise, victoria moves slowly through the many orchids, so grateful that She has shared this time with her and Her babies. Bending forward on occasion to take in the fragrance of several of the flowers, taking notice of a set of beautiful white, heart shaped flowers in the far corner of the balmy room. Reading a bronze plaque on the front of the flower bed in front of this set of flowers, she leans in close, reading aloud:

Brassavola nodosa: Commonly known as Lady-of-the-Night

victoria sounds out the name the best she can, closing her eyes, taking in the ‘Lily Of The Valley’ fragrance. She can recall stories of the famed Lily, from painting so many landscapes and her art history classes. Legend also says that the fragrance of the Lily of the Valley draws the nightingale from hedge and bush, and leads her to choose her mate in the recesses of the glade.

A lovely scent of a delicate flower would not be something victoria would normally choose for herself, yet her days over the past few weeks have been anything but normal. Her time with Annalise, the shared moments have helped victoria open up a much more vulnerable side of herself.

“This is the one, I’m certain” victoria smiles back over to Annalise, her fingers delicately brushing over the metal name plate.

Receiving an approving smile from Annalise, she respectfully follows along as She guides her back to the bathroom and the enormous shower. victoria is grateful to clean off the potting soil that has clung to her damp skin, beaded with sweat from the sauna-like flower room.

Slowly removing her worn t-shirt, sliding down the silk boxers, still unaccustomed to undressing so freely, victoria watches intently, never ceasing to be enamored with Annalise, as She so unabashedly strips naked in front of her, slipping quickly into the shower.

Mesmerized once again by Her naked body, so lithe yet powerful, elegant as a ballerina in her subtle movements. victoria steps in beside Annalise, no longer trying to hide herself, her arms hang passively at her sides, hearing Her direction, the girl nodding her acceptance of her new duties. Moving the temperature to a hot, steamy setting, she watches as Annalise finishes quickly.

Once victoria has finished letting the hot water cleanse her soiled body, she towels off and moves back into the dressing hall. Choosing through the nightgowns that have been provided for the girl, she slips on a black silk negligee, recalling her instructions to forego the panties. Freshly washed, the feel of the silk on her soft warm skin, stepping back into the great room to the smell of the omelette, the current time having long been forgotten, she feels like a princess in a fairytale.

“I’m absolutely famished" victoria smiles, her eyes fixated on her Queen.

Annalise rises smoothly, embracing her girl and patting her tight little asscheek. "Have a seat, and dinner will be served." She first shifts over a glass of red, then brings over the omelet. She sits opposite the slight blonde, studying her with deep green eyes, smiling faintly. victoria returns the look as she sips her wine, but drops her gaze abashed and flustered. She saw something there in the raven-haired woman's eyes that affects her deeply.

victoria gets over her discomfort to ask, "Aren't you going to eat too?" Her eyes are coy as she tucks into the egg dish and coos at its exquisite taste.

"I will eat," Annalise pauses, looking into her girl's eyes, "later. I find I don't need sustenance as often as other people do." Her gaze turns to look out at the city lights as she sips her own wine.

As victoria eats and drinks, the fatigue of the evening begins to settle onto her in waves. Its been such a long day with so many developments. She gives her apologizes as her conversation falls off with her energy, which Annalise waves off with a careless hand.

"I like talking with you. But not every moment needs to be filled, the air can be allowed to hang and be quiet. The silence carries its own weight, sometimes. Are you done?" She asks, her head bent nodding at the plate and the wine. victoria gives a cute little nod, her shoulders slumping a little. With a half grin, Annalise rises, gathers her girl in her arms and carries her off to bed. Both nestle in quiet and warm, big spoon and little.

~~~

You are laying on your side on the bed. The lethargy is so great, you couldn't move if you wanted to. The snail starts its slow journey at your ankle. Slowly and painstakingly it crawls, leaving behind its slime trail on your skin. This feels odd, but also warm and tingly. Your legs move without your volition. The snail twists in a fiugre eight around both your ankles.

It moves off and is gone for some time, before resuming, this time further up on the tops of your thighs. It pauses between your legs, sampling the moist air, before resuming its journey. You are moved from one side to the other. Another figure eight is made.

It vanishes again, and reappears on the top of your upper arm, one side then the other. It moves to your wrists, and its teeth pierce the skin of your inner wrist delicately. For some reason, this feels very nice, a quick sharp heat and then calming warmth felt at your wrist and in your cunt. Both wrists get the same treatment.

You float for a while, on the bed and not. It becomes incredibly hot, sweaty even, causing you to call out. There is greater pain in your neck, as the slug as made its way there. It is no longer delicate, but rather insistent. The pain is a white burning that makes you cry out, before subsiding to a floating bliss. It feels to you as though your cunt is very wet before darkness overtakes you once more.

~

The weight is seemingly unbearable, pressing me down into the bed, not crushing but I am immobilized. It’s so slippery, slimy wet against my skin, but a warm, welcomed sensation, licking over my skin, around my ankles, my thighs, moving up to my wrists. My body moved and turned at Its will, shifted to where It wants me, a burning heat growing in my cunt. I hear soft, gasping moans, growing ever louder before realizing the voice is my own. My neck burning, a searing pain knifing down into my chest, a pleasure like I’ve never felt surging through my torso, an explosion of ecstasy in my cunt as I cry out for Her!

~~~

Her arms are like lead and Her grip like a vice, although victoria finds herself feeling secure and warm wrapped tightly in Annalise’ arms. It happened again, another dream, so vivid, so real, her naked body covered in sweat, cunt soaking wet, leaving her laying in a puddle of her own making. Praying that Annalise won't notice she soiled Her satin sheets yet again, she needs all her strength to pry Annalise’ arms free before sliding free.

She creeps around from her side of the bed, banging her knee into a worn leather chest at the foot. Rubbing her knee, victoria could have sworn there was a lock on the chest, but this one appeared different and surprisingly unlocked.

Her curiosity getting the better of her, victoria kneels down in front of the chest, running her hands over the smooth leather before quietly unlatching the buckle. Carefully watching Annalise, unmoving, appearing dead to the world, she slowly lifts the lid to peek inside.

victoria is not so naive that she doesn’t recognize what she’s looking at, but it shocks her nonetheless. Inside the chest she finds several sets of what appear to be black leather bondage restraints, an assortment of leather straps and 3 different ball gags. She notices several shiny objects resting in the corner, picking one up and rolling the smooth item around in her hands. Feeling foolish once the realization hits her, what she’s holding, they’re stainless steal butt plugs of varying sizes, each one with a different colored gem embedded in the end.

Flashing back to the events of last night, victoria had never been tied up before, bound like Annalise had her on the counter, but it’s a night she would never forget. That feeling of helplessness, and the effect it had on her mind, on her body. Her bald cunt throbbing, the wetness overtaking her again, clit throbbing at the memory, biting her bottom lip to stifle a moan, dropping the plug inside, getting a quick glimpse of what appears to be a phone before quickly slamming the lid. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, what had come over her.

Hurrying into the bathroom to clean herself up, trying to piece together what she just saw, but victoria can’t stop replaying those events over and over. Looking at herself in the mirror, glancing down at her wrist, surprised to see her marks are gone, and strangely missing them. Taking a look down at her bare legs, running a hand over each ankle and thigh, no marks there either, it’s as if it never happened. An odd thought enters her mind as she looks back up into the mirror, tilting her head to the side, her fingers tracing over her slender neck, first one side, then the other, nothing. Laughing, reminding herself that it was just a dream, but wanting so badly for it to be real.

She steps to her sink to brush her teeth and notices it’s been outfitted with an assortment of hygiene items. Neatly placed along the back of the sink are new toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors and a variety of deodorants and her makeup bag has been neatly unpacked on the shelves beside the sink. Unbeknownst to victoria, several new items have also found their way into her side of the closet. After finishing in the bathroom, she slips on a pair of black leggings, along with a form fitted white v-neck tee, both brand new and in perfect sizes for her.

Making her way back out into the kitchen, having lost all track of time and not caring to check, she decides to forego the coffee and pour another glass of that delicious red wine. Taking a sip of her wine, the corner of her mouth turns up into a warm smile, feeling so at home in the penthouse that had overwhelmed her just a short time ago.

Finding the Nest thermostat on the wall next to the control for the blinds, the girl recalls the shower, would this be one of her new duties as well? Turning the heat up to a comfortable 76, wine in hand she moves over to the couch, flopping into the corner, pulling her legs up under her. Taking out her phone to check for messages, the girl pulls up Google on her mobile browser, typing in 4 letters:

“BDSM”

~

Perfumer - Sunday Early Evening

As dusk approaches, Annalise begins to stir in bed, shaking off the torpor of the daylight hours. She checks her phone first, then once her limbs agree to work sets feet to floor and goes out in search of her girl. She finds her on the sofa of the great room, looking all adorable as she looks up from her phone. Annalise eases onto the cushion next to her, her breasts swaying as she puts one arm possessively across her girl's shoulder, looking down.

"What are you up to?" Annalise's voice is playful, if a bit rough for not having been warmed up after rising.

"Just expanding my horizons." The small blonde smiles over at her coyly, setting the phone down to focus on the new arrival. Annalise didn't feel the need to press. Madalen was already into victoria's phone, for security reasons, and would let Annalise know of anything drastic.

Instead, she regards her girl and speaks. "I have set an appointment with perfumer to make a scent that you can use. Would you like that?" She squeezes the ball of the blonde's shoulder, who looks up with her beautiful blue eyes.

"No, that sounds great."

Together they shower at Annalise' suggestion, in order to get their scents as close to natural as possible. Again, Annalise leaves the temperature selection up to victoria. Once clean, Annalise dresses in jeans, tight teeshirt and brown cashmere sweater while she suggests a yellow dress for victoria.

Annalise makes a call down to Erminio to get moving. Once Osko has joined him and they have the car ready, the two women head down the elevator and into the waiting SUV that whisks them off into the city night. The path they take is not direct, several turns are made to flush out anyone following them.

The two women in back don't notice any of this, busy as they are with talking. victoria holds in her purse the orchid petals the two trimmed off just before leaving, trying to get the freshest specimens possible. She knows how important these are to Annalise and is touched by their contribution. For her part, Annalise beams over at her girl, proud to be out in the world with her.

Their destination is an unmarked brownstone in a row of them, with the perfumery in the basement below the living space of the house itself. Annalise buzzes at the old wooden door and is clicked in to allow access. The medium sized room is clean even if the wood paneling on the walls is showing its age. Along the walls are wood cabinets with glass display showing off various ingredients used in making the bespoke perfumes. Unlike a candle shop with its garishly overpowering scents, this room smells only a little herbal over the smell of old wood.

The couple is met by a round faced woman in her 30's with a shock of auburn hair. She smiles brightly at Annalise, greeting her in French and kissing each cheek as Annalise returns the kissing ritual. The brunette then turns to victoria and introduces her.

"Alexandra, this is my friend victoria. It is she we have come to find a scent that works for her." She looks at the blonde woman at her side. "Alexandra has been assisting me for some years now. I am quite happy with her work. You learned your craft from your mother, yes?"

"And what a lucky friend indeed." She purrs at victoria, giving a look of admiration. "It was my mother, yes, that built the client base for the business and the house above. She has retired back to France, sadly, but has allowed me carry on in her footsteps. You said you would bring more of your amazing orchids as a base?" Alexandra looks from one woman to the other, at which Annalise nods and victoria fishes from her purse the carefully gathered selection. This is handed over, and Alexandra sniffs at it lightly through the parchment paper wrapping. "Ah yes, very nice. Come, let us set about our work."

She beckons them to a fume hood, much like what is often found over a stovetop and flips a switch. With a gentle hum it pulls the air above it out above the brownstone, allowing selections to be made on their own merit and without polluting the nose with other scents. Annalise provides a small sample of her own completed with, which Alexandra greets with a knowing smile. For the next two hours, the three of them work to build a new scent for victoria. Along the way, Alexandra mixes up partial samples, allowing all to appreciate the perfume under construction and suggest changes along the way.

"So, to sum up. I will be making an oil based scent with this lovely Lily Of The Valley-eske petals from Annalise's orchids." She smiles coquettishly at the couple before continuing. "While in the company of Annalise's, it will serve as a wonderful accent to her own odor, but as an undernote. On its own, it will be a refreshing and elegant marker of a sophisticated woman. If all is agreed, I can have this delivered during the next week?"

With nods all around, the deal was done and the pair left back out to the city's crisp night air.

~

Her blue eyes reflecting the twinkling city lights, victoria walks arm in arm with Annalise down the steps, leaning in close, suede over-the-knee boots protecting her bare legs from the brisk night air billowing the yellow dress Annalise had picked out for her. Stepping out onto the sidewalk in front of the row of brownstones as they await the car, she can’t help but smile.

“I have to say, Annalise, this has been one of the most incredible weekends I can remember!” A quiet comment, almost sheepish, but it was true, this was not a world victoria accustomed to but she wanted more.

Annalise looks over at Her girl, smiling warmly, albeit briefly, before settling back into her cold yet comforting demeanor. “Are you hungry? Should we stop somewhere or just head back and have something brought up for you?” Annalise asks, cocking her head at victoria. “Let’s just go back, I have so many questions… about the perfume!! I’m so excited!” victoria’s eyes glowing, once again drawn into Her gaze, lost in those deep green pools.

The black Escalade rapidly pulls up out of nowhere and comes to a chirping halt at the curb. Osko jumps out and quickly opens the rear door, Annalise slides in and moves across the other side, patting the seat as victoria climbs up and moves in close beside Her. Laughing and chatting as they watch the world outside pass them by, victoria holds Annalise’ hand in her lap, both of hers clasped around it. Before long they find themselves back in front of the Tower, moving with precision, Osko and Erminio help both disembark the SUV and whisk them into the ornate lobby.

Moving through the lobby with a purpose, exchanging quick pleasantries with Security, Annalise leads the way to the elevator bank on the opposite wall as victoria follows behind. As the doors close behind them, victoria places her fingers over her ears, still unaccustomed to the rapid ascent of the lift. More at home in the penthouse with each passing day, she feels the warm ambiance embrace her as they find their way into the kitchen.

“Pour us some wine and I’ll arrange for something to be brought up. You know your way around well enough by now?” Annalise grins, raises an eyebrow and gives a curt nod, obviously more of an affirmation than a question, touching Her earpiece and delivering orders to the recipients on the other end.

“I’m really not that hungry, just something to snack on maybe?” victoria smiles, not quite recognizing the sly grin that has crept across Annalise’ lips in response.

The small blonde unzips one boot, then the other, slipping them off before padding around the island to dutifully retrieve two glasses. Lifting up on her toes to reach a bottle of the red from the top shelf of the chiller, filling a glass for each of them and placing one in front of Annalise, victoria makes her way across the gallery to her favored spot in the corner of the large couch.

After She’s finished placing her orders with her staff, Annalise kicks off her boots and grabs her glass, moving effortlessly across the room, sipping her wine, staring intently at the sweet young blonde settled on the couch.

victoria is transfixed, unable to tear her eyes away from Annalise, Her beauty is suffocating, blurring her surroundings, leaving them appear ordinary and bland in comparison. She’s seen that look in Her eyes before and feels her pulse begin to quicken. Hesitant but now committed, the girl finally drums up the courage, smiling up at her beautiful Woman.

“Annalise... can I ask you something?”

~

Annalise: *I cock my head, coming to you wine glass in hand. With my other, I scoop up your legs and sit under them, letting your legs down on the top of my thighs, looking over at you.* You can ask me anything you like.

Victoria: Are you sure? *smiling at you, sipping my wine, my slender bare legs draped across your lap* I certainly don't mean to pry.

Annalise: Pry? *I grin slighty over at you, one hand resting on your thigh, the other on your shin below the knee, head tilted* I think I have shared quite a bit of myself. And I am ready to share more.

Victoria: *cheeks flushing pink, catching your double meaning* It's just... I mean, this place, the artwork, the cars *glancing around at the elaborate space, the picturesque windows framing the sparkling city* Who are you? *squinting closely at you* I mean, where does all this come from?

I really hope I'm not being rude.. you've been so gracious sharing with me *sipping, hiding behind my glass*

Annalise: I told you, family money. Earned over a long period of time, to be enjoyed while it lasts *I smile faintly, watching you with glittering eyes*

Victoria: But... you're so young *shifting, a bit uncomfortable with pressing forward* Yet it seems like you've been everywhere, know everyone. I guess I'm just.. a bit in awe *smiling, locked in your gaze*

Annalise: I have *pausing, grinning wolfishly, gazing back into your eyes* I have been around

Victoria: Can I.... *seeing the look on your face causing my pulse to quicken, throbbing in my neck* Can I ask how old you are? *my question quiet, timid*

Annalise: *my hand tightens on your thigh, my smile prying across my face* How old do you think I am?

Victoria: 25? or maybe 105? *unsure what my reply even means, feeling your grip tighten, your green eyes boring into my soul*

Annalise: How old do you want me to be? *my eyes blazing intently into yours, nostrils flaring, fingers gripping your muscle almost unconsciously*

Victoria: I don't know... you seem... beyond an age I can comprehend *whimpering at the strength of your grip, my mind a haze, the fever dreams flashing through my mind, my own words making no sense to me anymore*

Annalise: *I study you carefully, deadly serious* You aren't ready to hear the answer to that. But if you like, I can show you something to prepare you?

Victoria: *nodding, needing any small thread of understanding* Would you? Show me?

Annalise: *I nod at the coffee table near us, shifting a little* Set your glass down

Victoria: *I slide a hand around the back of your neck to hold as I lean out, setting my glass down onto the coffee table*

*shifting back into place on the sofa again*

Annalise: *catching you before you sink back, holding you, lifting you in my arms, showing remarkable strength as I take us both up off the couch. Cradling you in my arms and looking into your eyes we make our way through the gallery and into the dressing hall*

Victoria: *my other arm wrapping around your neck, hands clasped as you easily lift me from the couch, glancing down at the floor with a gasp of surprise, turning to lock onto your eyes again, my heart about to beat out of my chest*

Annalise: *wordlessly we move through the apartment, turning right into the bedroom, leading you back to the locked chest. I settle us both down by it, kneeling in front, nodding for you to do the same*

Victoria: *my eyes fixated on the locked chest that I've passed several times now, dropping down onto my knees beside you, my hip pressed against yours, hands resting on my thighs as I wait*

Annalise: *I rest my hands on both corners and close my eyes. There is a click as something inside moves. I push back the lid to reveal the contents, looking over at you* You can consider these family heirlooms.

Victoria: *my blue eyes wide as I watch in astonishment, hearing the movement inside from just the most subtle touch of your hands, leaning up on my knees to peer down inside the open chest*

Annalise: *I rest one hand on your back, between your shoulder blades, while my other fishes out the smallest object and hands it to you. It’s a burn piece of wood encased in clear crystal, seemingly unremarkable*

Victoria: *cupping both my hands together to receive the item, moving it back and forth, unable to discern what exactly it is I'm looking at, but it's old, very old, I can almost feel the ancient wood through my palms*

Annalise: *smiling faintly, watching you. When you are done with it, I lift out the next item. It is a book, sealed in a plastic case. I undo the case, pulling out a very old book, handing it to you. It is gilt, illuminated and written in French*

Victoria: Annalise... *whispers, feeling the smooth leather in my hands, holding it so delicately, afraid to breath on the ancient pages*

Annalise: *I take out a cardboard tube and set it aside, saving the best for last. The last item left in the chest is a clear bag made of very thick plastic. I lift it and drape it against the back part of the chest. Inside is flowing with oil covering a shirt of polished mail armor*

Victoria: *watching you intently removing each item with care, the tube set aside, my focus now on the shining armor in front of me* The breast plate... *my hand reaching out to move over the clear bag* It's female? *staring in wonderment at the polished metal*

Annalise: *smiling faintly, not speaking, opening the cardboard tube and shaking out the contents. The item in question is held between two rolls of paper as I move the top one aside to reveal it*

htti.ibb.co/VDZKSbt/Banner.jpg

Victoria: Was your family religious? *trying to sound out the words depicted on the banner, before the realization of the images hits me* Are they real? *reaching out, careful not to touch the delicate fabric*

Annalise: *I cock my head to the side, looking over at you* I think that is enough questions for now. Don't you think?

Victoria: Wow, umm, yes, no more answers, please?! *laughing at myself, shaking my head lightly, my spinning as so many new questions arise*

Annalise: *chuckling as I start putting things back, letting you think it over. Once they are all back in, I close the lid of the armored trunk and lock it again, both hands on the corners making it click*

Victoria: *left with more questions than answers, I'm left in utter amazing as I watch you lock the trunk again, smiling admiringly over at you, clearly amused at my bewilderment*

Annalise: *Once the chest is locked again I look over at you, and grin slightly seeing your look. My hand rests on your neck and moves higher into your blonde hair, my fingers lacing through it, grasping the back of your head and making you bow your head slightly* I like that look in your eyes

Victoria: Ohh, what look is that? *I ask quietly, my head bowed forward a bit, my hands moving onto the chest to brace myself*

*shivers running through your body at the feel of your firm grip of my neck, fingers laced through my hair*.

Annalise: *looking at you, my eyes moving over your face, calculating* It is something less than awe, less than love. But more than ordinary respect.

Victoria: It sounds silly... but I've never met anyone like you before in my life... *breathing deeper, feeling that exact emotion you're describing, an urgent need but not being able to put words to it myself*

Annalise: *pressing your head down towards the chest inexorably, your face turned towards me and still looking into your eyes as I lean forward* You couldn't have. I am unique *my confident assuredness is apparent in every word*

Victoria: Yes, I know, I've always known *nodding my head, bending forward, responding so quietly as you force my head down, my eyes locked onto yours, my cheek pressing down against the chest*

Annalise: I am going to use you now. But you are ready for that, aren't you? Wanting it even? *my nostrils flaring, scenting the air*

Victoria: *clenching my eyes closed briefly, nodding against the trunk, whimpering out my reply* Yes, I am ready *opening my eyes again, seeing the heat and lust across your face, almost a rage behind your glowing green eyes*

Annalise: *shaking your head lightly by the hair* Yes, you want it?

Victoria: Yessss *my cheeks flush a deep red* I want it *my heart pounding, pulse throbbing in my neck like a drum*

Annalise: *still pinning you down with my hand, leaning down to kiss and lick along your jugular, tremors in my hand as I lean on it*

Victoria: OOhhhh *gasps as I feel your hot tongue slide over my slender neck, sending a bolt of electric passion down through my body, my dream flashing so vividly in my mind, the slippery creature, biting into my skin*

~

~

Annalise wrapped her arms around her girl from behind, something stronger than a simple hug. With a dizzying display of strength, the brunette lifted victoria from her position draped over the chest until they were both standing. With her breasts pressed into the blonde's back, Annalise walked the girl further back into the bedroom, closer to the soft brown suede lounger tucked into the corner.

With her hands on her girl's hips, she slowly turned the shorter woman until they were facing each other. Annalise's large brown eyes bored down into victoria's tremulous blue ones for many heartbeats. Then the brunette opened her mouth as if to speak and the lights went out.

There in the room with no windows, no electronics, no light seeping in from door jams there was nothing but the blackest black. It was as if the world had ceased to exist, and one couldn't even see the hand in front of their face.

Unaffected by this, Annalise's hands slid across the blonde's soft skin, slowly stripping her bit by bit. Once victoria was naked, the brunette stepped back and for the first time her hands left the trembling girl. She leaned back in, her cheek lightly brushing against victoria's.

"Stay." Came the whispered command, and in the darkness only victoria's quickened breathing moved the air in the close and infinity dark room. Annalise walked slowly but without stumbling back to her soft leather chest, opening it with the squeak of leather on leather, and drew some needed things from it.

She drifted back, quiet as a wraith, until she could once again touch her girl. Cool hands rested on victoria's wrist, placing first one and then the other hand atop the blonde head. Annalise tapped the inside's of the girl's thighs lightly, and she stepped wider. She had been learning the queues of control.

That is when the slow binding began. The soft rope was laid over victoria's skin, first in lines then in turnings then in hitches. Over the next fourty minutes the chest harness was built on the slender blonde's body. The hands left her body and were gone, then returned.

There was some movement along victoria's spine as a lifting line was woven through the harness. This was fed through an eyelet in the room, and the new rope used to pull the blonde slowly into the air. The pressure increased along her pelvis, hips and the weave transferring the load across victoria's chest and under her armpits.

When finally her toes left the carpet she began to turn slowly, dangling from the line. This was something felt only vaguely by the inner ear - the dark giving no clues of motion. Annalise's hands returned again, stabilizing the girl, turning her back the way she was needed. Another lesser binding started, from elbow to wrist. It was a thinner line, only needing to support the weight of the blonde's arm. This was held out straight from her shoulder, pointing through the girl's hand tied off to the wall. This was repeated on the other side.

Annalise knelt then, and made a quick binding on one ankle. The legs were strong and thick, better able to support weight then less supportive parts of the body. It wasn't long before victoria's legs were bound spread out towards the side, also fixed to the wall. The end result was akin to Da Vinci's woman diagram.

The brunette stepped away again, savoring the moment. Then she slowly stripped herself naked. When she stepped in against victoria again, cool flesh pressed against hot. Her arms encircled her girl, nearly a one sided hug. Again she spoke quietly.

"Tell me how this feels, girl."

~

~

What was it that she had agreed to exactly? It didn’t much matter now though, victoria’s choices were no longer hers, she was realizing. The girl was being introduced to a side of herself that she would have never knew existed just 1 short month ago.

And what was it that she needed, wanted so desperately? victoria had never felt such powerful emotions before, emanating from the deepest depths of her soul. An urgent desire to belong to Annalise, to be Hers, obey Her every command, submit, and yes, to be used.

The girl had always been so guarded throughout her young life, relying on her critical thinking and analytical mind to guide her path. Such emotions were for silly girls, all too happy to be seen as inferior, simply physical objects to be enjoyed. Yet here she was, giving into the temptation so easily. There was no turning back now, submission was clearly always a part of her being, defining her in this moment and beyond.

Annalise' strength and confidence was always evident, even simply through Her posture, or by a simple act of traversing the large room. But still the girl was in awe of her Annalise, being scooped up so effortlessly, like a weightless feather as She positioned the girls body, slowly stripping her naked.

victoria saw nothing but black, a disorienting abyss enveloping her, yet she could feel Her, smell Her, a pheromone so intoxicating, the girl could sense Annalise and Her commanding presence, her body trembled as the silky ropes slid across her soft pale skin. Unable to move her body of her own will, yet the girl reacted instantly to Her commands. Adjusting her position as Annalise controlled the environment, slowly, methodically binding Her girl.

The pitch black room was soundless, but for the girl’s heavy breathing. victoria’s body flinched at every touch of Annalise’ cold hands, but every touch sent bolts of hot lightening firing through her petite naked body. The more the ropes tightened, the more they felt right to the girl, knowing this is always where she was meant to be, belonging to her Woman.

Almost hypnotized as her arms and legs were bound at wrists and ankles, the pressure building in the ropes as her toes lifted off the ground. Unable to tell up from down as the girl was suspended by her bindings, her ears drinking in the sultry voice of her Woman, savoring every commanding word from Annalise. Finally, the girl whimpered out her replies through her heavy panting breaths.

“I feel… helpless… afraid… exhilarated… owned… “ The girl’s voice trailing off after her last response, having given herself over completely to her Annalise, and to whatever may come next.

~

“I feel… helpless… afraid… exhilarated… owned… “ The girl’s voice trailing off after her last response.

The feral growl that answered was low and close, closer than victoria thought was possible since there was no sound of movement in this deeply black room. One arm encircled the blonde's hip, rising up past the small of her back. This arm was used for balance as Annalise pressed her cool body against the blonde's warmth. The other hand laid lightly against the far side of victoria's neck.

The whisper that came from lips brushing the girl's jawline was only barely louder than the girl's own breathing. It was intended to make the girl strain, her ears reaching out for wisps of sound where her movements were so thoroughly constrained.

'be careful with that word . . ..' This hiss died immediately after being spoken, swallowed by the overwhelming darkness. Annalise's fingers moved up into the girls fine blonde hair, lacing there tightly and pulling the girl's head inexorably away from that breathless mouth.

" . . . you don't know what it implies." Annalise lowered her head to the exposed neck, long muscular tongue snaking out to travel along the vein there. It was so close, it would be so easy. The brunette shuddered in her primal hunger. The girl had said the words Annalise ached to hear. But she didn't mean them, not yet. She couldn't mean them without fully understanding.

With another growl, she resisted. The licking continued, slow and savoring, the least indulgence the brunette granted herself. The far hand released the hair, traveling down the next, the side of the girl's tit, over the swell of her hip to quest between the bound girl's legs.

There was a purr this time, a happy purr, to feel the wetness oozing from the girl's cunt. Annalise had hoped for it, expected it, but it made her grin in satisfaction to be reassured. The hand moved off the girl, and was replaced by something large, cool and hard. A cylinder was pressed against victoria's labia, and then up into her cunt.

Annalise clung to her girl, pressing the thigh-strapped dildo up into her, slowly lapping at the blonde's neck.

~

~~~

Was she dreaming again? Owned? Where did that word come from? victoria didn’t even recognize her own voice as she whimpered out her reply to Annalise. The relentless darkness was suffocating her, she was lost in a sea of black with only Her cold roaming hands to guide the girl.

victoria had been haunted by such lucid dreams of Annalise almost nightly, ever since first laying eyes on the enchanting brunette for the very first time back in that restaurant. The girl knew they had just met, yet a span of weeks felt like a lifetime of bliss with Annalise.

That’s when the girl heard it, the growl, a deeply husky voice, emanated from inside her own mind. Annalise was all around her, within her, as if they were now a single being in the blackness. Like ice water pouring through her veins, the fear bolted through her naked body, battling with the fire that was now burning within her core.

victoria’s mind was slipping deeper into the murky abyss, logical thought replaced with an almost feral desire, a need like nothing she had ever experienced. Feeling Her cool naked body pressing against her own, melting together, her breath hitching as she felt Annalise' grip tighten in her blonde hair, exerting Her control over Her girl. Gooseflesh rising over her perky tits, nipples stiffening, puffy and throbbing, the girl’s panting becoming ever more fervent.

Unable to control her body's natural reaction, her bald mound giving her away, the wetness growing, sliding down her pale inner thighs. victoria had felt this once before, was it even Annalise? That tongue, impossibly long, thick, snakelike, tracing wetly over the girl’s slender neck, her pulse pounding in her ears, her neck, in her cunt.

The girl was helpless, bound and fully exposed for her Woman. she first felt the pressure of the cold tip against her dripping slit, a whimpering grunt escaped her lips into the soundless room as Annalise penetrated her with the thick dong. The girl’s tight pink labia stretching around the girth, groaning as Annalise forced it in slowly, deeper.

Her thigh driving the dildo easily up into the girl’s wanton cunt, thrusting until Her thigh met Her girl’s puffy wet lips. victoria’s hot juices running over Annalise’ cold skin, the girl’s body trembled in Annalise’ arms, left on the precipice with Annalise buried deep inside her. The energy in the sensory deprived room now engulfing them both, as if the universe aligned, merging two bodies, having become one.

~

Last edited:
~

In the cloying darkness, Annalise wrapped herself around her bound girl like a python. The slow movement of her leg up into the girl generated its own heat, that if skin moving against skin. Sharper ears could hear this rubbing, the cricketing of two fleshy limbs. But normal ears could only hear the wet squishing of the dildo moving in the girl's cunt. That and the bound one's panting, flushed and hot struggling to deliver the oxygen needed to sustain her own fire.

The dark haired woman relied on the ropes to keep them both upright. She had amazing balance, but even so there were limits. One leg lifted and driving, arms holding her girl, hip pressed to hip. Annalise's large breasts pressed against her girl's chest, swaying slowly as her body moved.

The thought of a little more pressure against the girl's rope harness made her grin. If victoria did want to be owned, she would have to know and accept the pain that came along with that. Annalise had be uncharacteristically gentle thus far, whether from affection or from fear of driving the naive girl away she wasn't sure.

In all her many years Annalise had found a few things that she truly enjoyed. And this, using a willing girl, was the second most powerful feeling. She shuddered in her lust, clinging to the warmth offered by the girl.

It was time to give the girl more intensity. Annalise's hand slipped down the blonde's back and between her asscheeks. Her middle finger quested for victoria's tight asshole, pressing up and in firmly. She felt the girl sigh and shudder and that enflamed her further. Her lips sought out the girl's for something like a kiss. It wasn't as much sensual as it was demanding and greedy, hungry not for the feeling of lips sliding on lips but of the girl's desire for that sensation.

And when the girl's mouth opened, Annalise's tongue slipped in to fill the space. But the object that entered victoria's mouth wasn't an ordinary tongue. Instead it became more of a snake, rounding, thickening and most of all lengthening. It penetrated into the girl's delicate throat, making it swell and move in unnatural ways.

How many minutes were spent in this way, triple penetrating the small blonde, was hard to measure. It had to be less than five with victoria's windpipe pushed closed denying her air. But to Annalise it seemed like so much more. All three invading objects moved in time with each other, pulsing in a coordinated way.

When the command came, it couldn't have been spoken. Annalise's tongue was buried deep in her girl. But it came none the less, echoing in her blonde head in the darkness.

"CUM!"

~

~

Never in her past had she given herself so openly, so willingly to anyone. victoria only ever got close to a select few in her life, and still remained stoically guarded about her inner most thoughts and needs. Careful to never let anyone see inside, least of all herself.

Her mind once again had lost out to her body and its lustful needs, victoria’s deepest darkest desires which had been buried, now flooded to the surface. She was lost in the sea of darkness, yet the girl felt warm and secure, heat building in her core as Annalise’ cool body slithered around her naked, suspended frame.

The harder and deeper Annalise thrusted, the more the ropes bit into her soft pale skin, the pain mixing with, and heightening a pleasure like nothing the girl had felt before. A subtle gasp, followed by a contented sigh from the girl as she felt pressure on her pink asshole, the long thick finger pushing, penetrating, violating her tight hole. victoria’s asshole relaxed, giving it to her Woman, needing her ever deeper up her ass.

The girl’s mouth fell open, panting, moaning, breathing heavily before feeling the slimy snake-like object push past her glossy lips and down her throat. Instinctively sucking, slurping before the girl was left gagging, choking, gasping for breath. It was suffocating her, impossibly long as the engorged member forced down her bulging throat. The girl’s innocent face going from a flushed red to a deep, dark crimson as she faded, her throat burning, bulging, unable to speak or breathe, slowly losing consciousness.

All 3 holes being violated now, taken by her Woman, thrusting her finger up the girl’s tight asshole, stretching her pink rim, probing deep inside her rectum while Her thrusting dildo became more fervent, fucking hard into her slick cunt.

Was it throbbing inside her? Or was that her cunt, clenching, attempting to milk the thick rubber dong that was now bumping against her cervix. The girls tight pink asshole clenching around the invading finger forced so deep, the pressure building deep in her belly

The thundering command scared her to the depths of her soul, the feral growl breaking open something inside the girl. A soul shattering orgasm ripping through the girl’s shuddering body, only able to whimper and gag around the engorged tongue invading her throat. An almost out of body experience as she began to cum, her cunt squirting uncontrollably, gushing out around the dildo, soaking Annalise’ thrusting thigh.

Overcome by the mix of pain and pleasure coursing through her body, tears streaming down her cheeks and just before passing out, she heard herself, deep within her own mind, screaming Her name, crying out for her beloved…

“Annalise!!!"

~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom