Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A vampires gift.... (Raziel x KiKi)

She felt slightly embarrassed that he was staring so hard. She felt her cheeks practically burning form blushing. SHe shifted her weight shyly.

His arms went around her, pulling her close. His compassionate side of him took over as he pulled the blanket over them, just cuddling into her side.

She blinked slightly and then cuddled up to him. "Thank you..." She said."I've always been embarrassed about my body."

His hand slowly slid over her side, before eventually resting on her stomach, gently stroking with his fingertips. "Your body is beautiful. The epitome of perfection. I don't see a reason for you to be embarrassed.

She smiled slightly taking a finger and tracing the top of his hand. "It's just I'm so pale and my eyes are mismatched. My mother said I was a freak...That's why she gave me to you." She replied blushing.

"Your eyes are beautiful." He said softly, his lips at her ear, his teeth gently nipping her lobe afterwards before his lips slowly traveled down to her neck. His lips kissed lightly, tongue flicking, enjoying the taste of her skin. His teeth even nipped lightly, teasing at her pulse.

He smiled, feeling her thought, though not as well as he wanted to. But it was enough. "Eyes like yours are prized by our race." He gently scratched her neck, his tongue flicking across the cut. It was instantly sealed, no sign of a mark. He kissed down to her shoulder. "Please say that you are ready. I can't wait any longer, and I don't want to fight you for this."

She blushed again shivering from the scratch and nodded a little. "Yes I am..." She said as she watched him make a trail of kisses down her shoulder.

He smiled, kissing down her shoulder a little more, his hand finding hers. "How would you like to lose it? I want you to be comfortable. In control, if you wish it."

"No...I'm no good at taking control of anyone..." She said shyly. "I'm very submissive..." Feeling his hand on hers she smiled.

He smiled, laying her completely back on the bed. "I'm sorry if this isn't very romantic... but... I need this too much. I can't control it." He moved over her, kissing her deeply, his tongue flicking over her lips lightly. His hand slid down her body, finding her core and stroking her, feeling her wetness grow.

"It's ok...." She replied as she kissed him back arching into his touch. She let out a moan followed by several small whines of pleasure. She was so glad she hadn't ended up in the care of a cruel master. Shivering slightly she closed her eyes.

He couldn't wait too much longer. He played until she was wet, very wet, then he moved his hand away, licking the juices off his fingers. Oh, she tasted good. He moved his hard member to her womanhood, rubbing against her before slowly sliding in, with a moan.

She let out a slight moan as he slid into her tight passage. "Oh my god...." She managed through a small whine.

He felt himself press all the way in, and soon was moving out, almost all the way before starting another thrust. He found her lips and kissed her deeply, wanting her to feel as good as he did right now. Wanting her to give in, to tell him her every need and desire.

So he could fulfill them for her.

She arched into him trying to get into the same rhythm as him. Feeling his lips move over her and she kissed him back sliding her tongue into his mouth rubbing against his lightly. After a while she broke it and looked up at him. "I'm not fragile you can do it harder." She breathed.

He heard her words and a moan came from his lips, nodding. His hips moved faster then, pushing deeper and faster. His head threw back in a moan before coming down, kissing her deeply. But soon he kissed to her neck, his teeth playing. Her pulse was teasing him, and soon he couldn't hold back. His fangs grew out, and he bit, feeling her blood pool in his mouth.

She found a rhythm with him bucking her hips up so she met with him. Wrapping her legs around him she managed to make him go deeper. She kissed him back before feeling him lower to her neck. If he was going to do what she thought he was. She didn't know how she was going to react. As soon as he sunk his fangs in she arched her back and letting out a loud moan. " Oh god!" She whined.

Her words only heated his blood, slowly sucking. Her blood was... amazing! It was everything in one! His eyes rolled back as he thrusted faster, feeling himself thrust deeper from her movements, feeling her help in the movements. Soon, his tongue flicked over the bite, after pulling out his fangs. The bite disappeared like it never was there. His finger turned clawed and slashed at his own neck before going behind her head and bringing her lips to the cut. "Drink." He said. Now THAT was a order.

She felt his fangs withdraw and she moaned loudly again her eyes rolling back as well. Rocking her hips even more she felt his hand move behind her head almost pressing her lips against his neck. She felt the warm blood dribble down and the little droplets on catching on her lips. She heard his words and immediately locked her lips over the cut and began sucking on the wound.

He felt her lips around the cut, feeling her sucking, and moaned out, thrusting faster. She was pushing him so far, it was amazing! He felt himself getting close.

His blood dribbling into her mouth aroused her greatly as she sucked on the wound. This was so heavenly to her. God if she hadn't been sucking on his neck she would be moaning rather loudly. But it was only slight whines that escaped her now. She felt herself getting very close. On the verge of her senses exploding in sheer bliss she rocked into him.

"Stop and lick it to seal it." He whispered hoarsely. It was all he could do, moaning out every few seconds as he hit a good part inside her, pushing deeper, thrusting faster. on the edge.

She stopped and obediently licked the wound. It sealed up and she felt what he was doing suddenly. "Oh god!" She cried out starting to feel herself being pushed nearer and nearer to the edge. Her breathing became little more than panting. Laying her head back she closed her eyes and gripped the bed sheets.

Back
Top Bottom