Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A vampires gift.... (Raziel x KiKi)

She smiled slightly as gently kissed the spots she had nibbled. She then laid her head against his chest relaxing.

He moved slowly, his arms going around her, hands rubbing her back lightly. Fingers trailing over her spine, trying to stir the need in her like he had.

She shivered slightly opening her eyes she looked up at him. Leaning up she planted a gentle kiss on his lips pulling away but not before lightly biting his bottom lip. Tracing her fingers along his side she continued her little nibbling trail from his lip, down to his neck, shoulders, and then his chest.

her little kiss sent a shock down his back to his member, making it bounce as it got harder. He wiggled slightly as he felt her lips go over him. "Mmm... oh, don't tease me so... if you need me, take me."

His eyes were still closed, and he nodded slowly. "Very sure. I said before. I am yours as you are mine."

He let out a long, pleased sigh, his hands moving to her shoulders. "Oh... you are good..."

He let out a soft moan, his back arching slightly. "Oohh... I said please yourself, not me..."

She pulled back and looked up at him. "But I am...I'm pleased if you are..." She said before resuming what she was doing.

She pulled back slightly and smiled before licking his tip sliding him back into her mouth. She then continued sucking on him lightly.

He continued moaning out softly, his back arching and pushing his member into her mouth a bit. He craved putting his hand onto her head, moving her faster, pushing himself deeper... but he had enough self control not to. He would choke her if he did.

Sensing that he wanted more she let a little more off him slide into her mouth as she slowly began to work her head up and down.

He let out a louder moan. "Oh... please stop teasing... I need to feel you on me... please yourself with me..."

She pulled up and nodded before straddling his waist and slowly but surely slip his hardened length into her tight wet passage.

He let out another moan, his head falling back completely, gripping the bed. "Oh... naughty girl..."

She blushed at his comment as she let him slip in all the way before slowly beginning to wwork up and and down on him. She let off light moans as she did so...

He moaned with her movements, his hips moving slowly with her, in and out, in and out. His pace was slow, even, like hers.

His hips thrusted up fast to meet her speed, moaning with her. Oh god, she mushed him close to the edge.

Her moans grew louder as she kept up a nice pace. He felt so good inside of her reaching so deep. She began to get closer to her release her passage tightening around him slightly.

He let out a moan with her new grip, his thrusts going frantic, needing her release as much as his own.

She finally cried out having reached her release. Her passage tightened even more as she came sweetly her juices coating his length.

Back
Top Bottom