Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babe of the Week! (DO NOT REPLY - Send message instead)

Babe of the Week
Week 175

Senjumaru Shutara
Bleach Series

shutara-senjumaru-bleach-drawn-by-yukin-es-fdb0923cbd90abf2d3cba42f0d221594.png

shutara-senjumaru-bleach-and-1-more-drawn-by-aquinas-xi-sample-5708c8a03541eee83b5f7ab46e9d7e20.jpg

shutara-senjumaru-bleach-and-1-more-drawn-by-jesse-schickler-sample-194077de3e9ca1de98836c480f713549.jpg

shutara-senjumaru-bleach-and-1-more-drawn-by-50x48x48-sample-8fe4ea34ec126442608d3d23de508f49.jpg

Senjumaru is one of the royal guards and member of squad zero? An elite group of soul reapers who are far stronger than the 13 court guard squads of the sereitei. With each of them having made contributions that have built the culture and history of the soul reaper, Senjumaru's contribution is their garments and decorative wear. While that may seem unimportant, Senjumaru herself is one of the most capable forces to be trifled with. Her abilities include mending wounds with her sewing, creating traps and distractions, excellent close range combat, and the ability to quickly create clothing which gives her an advantage, such as a rain hat that rebounds reishi. She specializes in crowd control, so she likes going 3 or more against 1. Senjumaru is absolutely stunning, modest in what she reveals but a pale white face, red lips and stylized make up draw her far apart from most other females in the series. Her voice is also that of a welcoming hostess, and she never seems to lose her cool. She provides comfort until the very last moment, where she ends your life.

Babe of the Week
Week 176

Mii Gunner
Smash Bros. Series

mii-mii-gunner-mii-gunner-and-mii-gunner-super-smash-bros-drawn-by-minuspal-a9cb05891b04769977ffa6a8.jpg

mii-mii-gunner-and-mii-gunner-super-smash-bros-drawn-by-quas-quas-dd98badd6f270529b3d1b9ba8c3fa862.jpg

mii-mii-gunner-and-mii-gunner-super-smash-bros-drawn-by-gummuru-3cdcfc18d2e6af933bce21991898b105.jpg

mii-mii-gunner-and-mii-gunner-super-smash-bros-drawn-by-pie-aipiepo-ae7fb7ee3abf5c46b5275dca006e1f86.png

5320972-dodo-bot-Mii-Mii-Gunner-Super-Smash-Bros.jpg

4592797-Mii-Mii-Gunner-Super-Smash-Bros.png

This is a little bit of a weird one. There is just something about the Mii Gunner that I find sensational. The default appearance is a female with a rather blank stare look on her face, later updated to that of a smiling, confident woman. The outfits of the Mii Gunners can be from a wide range of themes, my personal favorite being the simple long sweater with an arm cannon. Mii Gunners can also be male, but obviously, for Babe of the Week we reference the brown haired female, with a "mob" type look on her face. She can fire rockets and charged shots from her cannon, she can use it to fire downward and propel herself in the air. She has a reflector, grenade launcher, flamethrower, rapid fire, flare shots, laser shots, on top of being a decent hand-to-hand fighter. I think her beauty is in her simplicity, and I have been known to kick more than just a few asses with my own Mii Gunner (even though they seem relatively low on tier lists).​

Babe of the Week
Week 177

Kaede Hozuki
ONIMAI: I'm Now Your Sister! Series

hozuki-kaede-onii-chan-wa-oshimai-drawn-by-plain-222-ac1444b1adb698fd2f57d90a2aec0dfd.jpg

oyama-mahiro-oyama-mihari-and-hozuki-kaede-onii-chan-wa-oshimai-drawn-by-hagiya-masakage-sample-f4bf.jpg

oyama-mahiro-and-hozuki-kaede-onii-chan-wa-oshimai-drawn-by-enma-enmanuelart-sample-522658868fc4e60f.jpg

hozuki-kaede-onii-chan-wa-oshimai-drawn-by-ootsuka-you-sample-9fdd692e7a8f5e60db0a2644715d2d47.jpg

hozuki-kaede-onii-chan-wa-oshimai-drawn-by-rororo-sample-773caa2458df49b7db1065a56f0016e1.jpg

hozuki-kaede-onii-chan-wa-oshimai-drawn-by-matatabi-2ccp-sample-f04673ff099b02c31125a6cd9ed9063a.jpg

While ONIMAI might be a somewhat controversial anime, in my opinion it's a relaxing, nice little getaway and quite enjoyable. The animation for me was excellent and while I do love the boy-turned-girl protagonist Miharo quite a lot, Kaede is the one that stands out the most for plenty of reasons. Kaede is absolutely stunning in her appearance, brilliant pink hair and eyes, a lovely face, a fit body, and sweet Christ did they know what they were doing when they animated her bikini scene. It was almost hard to find images of her without that famous bikini on. She is like the big sister to all of the friends, and is loved for her accepting nature, open mind, cooking ability, and dedication to being feminine and cute and staying on top of your self care. In the manga she is described as a young woman who bloomed very early, and quickly learned that her looks can be used to influence others to more favorable circumstances. She uses her massive bust, good looks and charm to help her achieve her goals if she has to. She seems semi-romantic with her friend Mihari, but she seems to be flirty with just about everyone, so maybe it isn't that deep. Seriously, look up Kaede's bikini scene. It's a marvel of animation. Her anime version got a huge buff to her bust, while her manga version was much simpler, but still buxom, without going over the top. Give me over the top, thanks.​

Babe of the Week
Week 178

Pomni
The Amazing Digital Circus Series

pomni-the-amazing-digital-circus-drawn-by-biotari-sample-1faf5c64fc66429fbb0dcc7992c52731.jpg

pomni-and-kinger-the-amazing-digital-circus-drawn-by-kageimo-sample-de39e27d6694fbea71ec0ecadcbbf2d9.jpg

pomni-the-amazing-digital-circus-drawn-by-ritsuxz-sample-de60b33cd0ba1585ec65784aef66ef56.jpg

pomni-the-amazing-digital-circus-drawn-by-scrimblocrimbo-sample-fc25c4c2a6707fcb81b597ebb0ea177d.jpg

pomni-and-caine-the-amazing-digital-circus-drawn-by-jarckius-sample-058047975fd7db3c8a78ffc216eb6c18.jpg

pomni-the-amazing-digital-circus-drawn-by-chaoslose-sample-537c26a3ee6253bcd8d9354c9383132a.jpg

This little jester girl has been taking the internet by storm thanks to the release of the pilot of The Amazing Digital Circus by Glitch Productions, an indie animation studio that has put out some pretty good stuff like Meta Runner and Murder Drones. TADC feels to have a darker tone, with shades of I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. We don't know much about Pomni, hell, Pomni doesn't know much about Pomni, other than the fact that she doesn't belong in that nightmarish circus and the last thing she remembers is putting on a headset and blacking out. Waking up in a new body, with a new appearance, Pomni tries to come to terms with whatever she is dealing with, but it is difficult in a world she does not understand with inhabitants who seem blind to the idea of escaping, and a strange ringmaster who seems to know more than he lets on. Pomni seems sweet and a bit introverted, shy and appears to be a loner, simply wanting to get out. Her small frame, amazing, huge pinwheel patterned red and blue eyes, and overwhelming expressions set her apart and make her really adorable. We will likely see her suffer quite a bit and likely love every moment of it. She's being compared to Chainsaw Man's Kobeni in terms of her freak outs and temperament, and to me, it's a relatable and realistic reaction from her. "Fanart" has been extremely kind to her, already quite easily Glitch's most lewded character with only a single episode and a few trailers under her tiny belt.​

Babe of the Week
Week 179

Mio
Tsukimichi: Moonlit Fantasy Series

shiraori-and-mio-kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka-and-1-more-drawn-by-viperxtr-sample-32908dcb9432974596df8e121d.jpg

mio-tsuki-ga-michibiku-isekai-douchuu-drawn-by-tk13ironwalker-sample-9bee3475989224d04e0a016435140c6.jpg

mio-tsuki-ga-michibiku-isekai-douchuu-drawn-by-kotoraya-35feeba51a742ff1f3c740b75c766950.png

Mio is a woman from the Goddess' world who has a beautiful appearance in her human form, but before the events of the story, she spent her time in her natural form, a giant black spider with an insatiable hunger. After meeting the protagonist that she promptly falls in love with, Mio does everything in her power to gain his favor, to make herself the perfect wife for him. Mio is very powerful in both forms and has regenerative abilities so advanced that it seems like you don't do her any harm at all. She is not to be trifled with, though she can seem quite naïve and innocent before romantic situations. She also seems to want to be tied up and slightly abused, almost obsessed with the idea. She is unfortunately in competition for the main character's affections, but does score a big victory in being his very first sexual experience. I prefer Tomoe, but Mio is the ideal woman in every way, aside from being able to turn into a giant spider.

Happy Halloween!​

Babe of the Week
Week 180

Sombra
Overwatch Series

sombra-overwatch-and-1-more-drawn-by-matilda-fiship-sample-5ecb033c026dc40e764d7fcf28382336.jpg

sombra-overwatch-and-1-more-drawn-by-omar-dogan-sample-8344861c1af7288fd64ff5c782566bda.jpg

sombra-overwatch-and-2-more-drawn-by-blushyspicy-sample-81c8ec707aa185572ecf96c6860ac427.jpg

sombra-jojo-no-kimyou-na-bouken-and-2-more-drawn-by-raito1-sample-d95c44abfa74daf8385799d4d035e424.jpg

Sombra is a World-Class hacker, her abilities seemingly second to none. A master of infiltration, stealth, combat and data collection, Sombra has turned herself to a living, breathing, computer virus, easily able to manipulate electronics, data signals, and do so with a few taps of her fingertips. Sombra is of Mexican heritage, and often says line either in Spanish or in partial Spanish. Her hairstyle is pretty popular, used similarly with Cyberpunk's V and Street Fighter's Laura. When hacked, her opponents are unable to use their abilities, which in Overwatch makes them sitting ducks. She has a powerful short range machine pistol, and cloaks herself with invisibility while gaining speed to infiltrate. She can fire a virus type projectile and has a beacon which she can teleport to, making her extremely nimble. All of the Overwatch girls are pretty to me, but Sombra is pretty close to the top in my case because of her arrogance and attitude. She's also quick to coerce and manipulate whoever she needs to in order to get her desired outcome.

Babe of the Week
Week 181
Ayane
Dead or Alive Series

ayane-dead-or-alive-and-1-more-drawn-by-hybridmink-59886b9a794f09abf417acba1d9668d7.png

ayane-dead-or-alive-and-1-more-drawn-by-murata-tefu-e185f640476c8181332fe93a8d91d2cc.png

ayane-dead-or-alive-drawn-by-amania-orz-0f5bfc3db1887d95fef4b4e4431583d2.jpg

ayane-dead-or-alive-drawn-by-zonda-solid-air-sample-514f1a5d58d49e4adeedc7ccb8c7d9d8.jpg

So initially I wanted to do an Ayane and Kasumi double feature for BOTW, but I did Kasumi some time ago! The story between these two beautiful ninja girls is quite complicated. Ayane is the half-sister, but also the cousin of series protagonist Kasumi. Kasumi's mother (Ayame) was raped by her brother-in-law in the early history of the series, the child she gave birth to was Ayane, and she was the daughter of Ayame and her brother-in-law. Because of this, Ayane was treated differently than her siblings, her mother eventually swallowed up in guilt and telling her the truth, birthing a natural jealousy and even hatred for her sister Kasumi. The two have made up since, and have gone on to appear in many games outside of Dead or Alive, including Senran Kagura, Warriors Orochi, Ninja Gaiden and several mobile gacha games. Ayane is one of my favorite DOA girls and video game girls in general. A striking appearance with pale skin, red eyes and sharp violet hair, she is a wonderful character to look at. She fights with some similarities to Kasumi, but utilizes spinning techniques and rolling techniques to confuse and overwhelm opponents. A classic and a long time favorite!​

Babe of the Week
Week 182

Melissa Mao
Full Metal Panic! Series

melissa0.jpg

4dd738d658195581e185bdb1ee3a16d3-400x400.jpg

melissa-mao-and-kurz-weber-full-metal-panic-drawn-by-kernel-killer-sample-f6d8f40f2dbaebcdbf383096a2.jpg

melissa-mao-full-metal-panic-drawn-by-kernel-killer-sample-00f2739294a477f93f4a95c41ef95f0b.jpg

tumblr-mtlyikcfv91rzkxhio9-250.gif

Melissa is a supporting character in the series, a tomboyish woman with a lot of feminine charm. A Chinese-American, she is often seen as one of the boys, wearing tank tops without bras, sweating, drinking beer, smoking, and often flirting or teasing the people she is most comfortable with. This doesn't take away from her abilities while piloting an Arm Slave (military mechas in this series) or her marksmanship or hand-to-hand expertise. She is a woman who is rough around the edges, resorting to insulting if losing an argument or if she is unable to make her point. She's a good leader, able to motivate her unit and make difficult decisions quickly. Melissa is extremely attractive to me, I know FMP at this point is quite old, but I do feel a classic type style to her design, something akin to Black Lagoon's Revy, and definitely shades of Ghost in the Shell's Major Kusanagi. She isn't quite as dangerous as either of those two, but she has a kind heart and is sex appeal done right. She's gritty and can get the job done, and she'll look good doing it. The color of her eyes, the short hair, her fit body type and the voice actress selected for her (in Japanese) really made her stand out for me.​

Babe of the Week
Week 183

Rouge
Power Stone Series

rouge-capcom-and-1-more-drawn-by-bengus-dba9d57c1cc108f97d0c70d89afa2136.png

rouge-power-stone-drawn-by-robaato-3217cbf6a729131853c425ddf8e4e360.jpg

rouge-power-stone-drawn-by-inoue-takuya-sample-1ab72dfd0326b4d33967301d48c5b424.jpg

rouge-power-stone-drawn-by-robaato-4ebfcceb6e0efd1cda783d26c7320075.jpg

rouge-power-stone-drawn-by-fumio-rsqkr-sample-5e987ab526613173858f5bb37328912d.jpg

The Power Stone series is a 3D arena style fighter from the late 90s. It was a fun and arcadey brawl where the fighters would beat each other up, throw stuff, and transform to secure victories, the goal of the game being to locate the coveted Power Stone, which can grant wishes. Rouge is no different, but my favorite character in the series in terms of looks and gameplay. She is a fortune teller and dancer, and is able to manipulate flames as easily as we can moved our hands and feet. She can also transform into a genie like entity made of fire, which only amplifies all of her abilities. Her goal is a vague one, without any good reason, she just wants everyone on the earth to be happy. Capcom smacked it out of the park with Rouge's design, giving teenagers and adults something extra to look out while enjoying a relatively innocent game. Somewhat. In her story ending, one such person wishes to see Rouge nude, and it embarrasses her. Not that anyone could blame him for wanting to see her. She's been lost to time and I hope someway, somehow, we see Rouge in the years to come.

Babe of the Week
Week 184

Ashley "Leyley" Graves
The Coffin of Andy and Leyley Series

ashley-graves-the-coffin-of-andy-and-leyley-drawn-by-aria-rin-artist-sample-908a297c64158d43030953ff.jpg

ashley-graves-and-andrew-graves-the-coffin-of-andy-and-leyley-drawn-by-khyle-sample-57b062d3e781c228.jpg

ashley-graves-and-andrew-graves-the-coffin-of-andy-and-leyley-drawn-by-renico-sample-1406da1b4fec9c5.jpg

ashley-graves-the-coffin-of-andy-and-leyley-drawn-by-lewdicy-sample-84b5cb41eac20bc906f0ff6d8626f577.jpg

ashley-graves-the-coffin-of-andy-and-leyley-drawn-by-pendreon-sample-d55303ccbe4c85a0cb0ee9145b284b2.jpg

This one was going to be a touchy one for me, because I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, and the visual novel style horror/comedy game is picking up in popularity. Leyley is a perfectly designed female character, the beauty being in the simplicity of the character design. Pale and simple colors thrown awry with bright and beautiful colors for the eyes. Leyley has issues, and by all definitions is not a very good person. But somehow, I am still drawn to her, and the exciting, toxic, torturous dynamic that she has with her brother Andrew. Andrew and Ashley find themselves locked within home quarantine after they are proven to have some sort of contagious parasite in their bodies. Unfortunately, the odd government has stopped providing them with supplies and food, and the two are descending into madness as they starve. It doesn't take much to see that Andy and Leyley have a complicated relationship, and romance is not off the table. I recommend playing this or at least watching a playthrough like I did. It's funny, scary, sad, evil, and not yet finished. I thought I was toxic, Leyley makes me look like a saint.​

Last edited:
Babe of the Week
Week 185

Echidna
The Bouncer Series

ad231ca5927dfbfd736c2b915857188a.jpg

d16kxhu-8e94ef4c-3a31-4cca-9c7c-15565f3b539b.jpg

f316a2ffb262147236a6c157e04e2b17.jpg

dabiaax-64d03277-ee87-469c-a968-a62b9785cf3e.png

One of PS2's early graphical marvels was The Bouncer. A SquareSOFT made beat em up, reminiscent of Tekken's Tekken Force Mode. Take control of various characters and stop Duragon C. Mikado, who oozes with style of both Sephiroth and Rufus Shinra. One of the recurring sub-bosses and potential pains in the ass is Echidna, who is actually named Anna Paula. First serving as security for Mikado, Echidna quickly worked her way up along with one of the three series protagonists, Volt Kreuger. The two were always first and second, Echidna forming a rivalry with him but eventually Volt took off, leaving her in the dust. This was until Duragon convinced her to frame Volt for his own father's murder, and the conspiracy continues! Echinda is edgy, fitting of her 2001-2002 style. Anime doesn't even begin to describe her hairstyle and fashion, and she fights using capoeira, a fighting style made famous in video games by characters like Tekken's Eddy Gordo. Echidna eventually comes around, but for the majority of the game, she's just a stubborn pain in the ass that refuses to go away. It was hard to find images of her, let alone NSFW ones, but despite her nature, the woman is pretty attractive and captures everything that was SquareSOFT in the early 2000's. I don't know how well The Bouncer has aged, but it was fun to slap people around in that game and I might revisit it when time allows (never).​

Babe of the Week
Week 186

Fang
Goodbye Volcano High Series

0de.png

FX-p-OOh-Xw-AA7-Hl1.jpg

f40.jpg

Fang is a high school senior at Volcano High School. They are also a pterodactyl, grey in color and seems to stand out among their peers as someone of slight mystery and style. Fang is the vocalist and guitarist of a band called Worm Drama, and they are completely motivated by music and their chances at taking the big stage, and entertaining the masses while becoming famous. Fang has a great design despite being somewhat different than most of the other Babes of the Week. Fang's silvery hair, sharp orange eyes and slender figure make them an attractive character to look out. Their long snout and snake like tongue is also interesting, but Fang is clearly a kind hearted person, awkward, and focused. She also has large wings on their back, but is rarely seen flying. Everything from her voice, expressions, attitudes, mannerisms, it's all very relatable and they come off as someone we may have known during our time in school. Not gonna lie, I think Fang is pretty hot. Goodbye Volcano High is a visual novel mixed with rhythm game sections, it was a fun game to play, albeit somewhat dark with it's entire premise. Fang alone is worth it.​

Babe of the Week
Week 187

Felicia
Darkstalkers Series

felicia-vampire-drawn-by-ryofu-x-sample-3bdae2a9d6b02a6a72684a420dfeec05.jpg

felicia-and-meowth-pokemon-and-1-more-drawn-by-rozavamp-sample-5a5274fa506abf2c497cd2f319d0d59d.jpg

felicia-vampire-drawn-by-t-lex-sample-5654f6a7eca011bd2704d5065c91a0b2.jpg

felicia-vampire-drawn-by-howxen-sample-18dbaafbe30971cca12a319583af23f6.jpg

Felicia is likely the most recognizable female in the Darkstalkers series right after Morrigan. In terms of design, she's simple and effective, a cute cat girl with a huge mane of blue hair and white fur covering most of her naughty bits. She's childish, energetic, a generally kind soul, and does seek to assist others, where most of the rest of the Darkstalkers roster can be a bit more sketchy at times. She fights by using a blend of her speed and power, able to zip across the battlefield and almost playing as she defeats her opponents. Massive claws on her hands and feet assist her in this, and cat-like features make her flexible and agile. She seeks the kindness in people and is trying to follow her dreams of entertaining on the big stage, while also opening an orphanage to provide safety and hope to young souls. She is an absolute sex symbol in my eyes, though somewhat immature and secondary about her sexual nature, her extremely early and still excellent jiggle physics in her sprite work lets you know exactly where Capcom wanted our attention to go when fighting or selecting this character. She is also technically nude when she fights as the fur is natural on her body, and has dozens of appearances in other games, including crossover RPGs, other fighting games, cameos and card battlers.

Hopefully Darkstalkers has some sort of resurgence soon, because Felicia is a character I would not mind seeing back in action.

Merry Christmas!!​

Babe of the Week
Week 188

Kotetsu Isane
Bleach Series

kotetsu-isane-bleach-drawn-by-ibaraki-shun-sample-6a6f3c62734cf5e66510b5f108fb2d7f.jpg

kotetsu-isane-bleach-drawn-by-hihizaru-badass-sample-39867fb79d144a216ec9825f13edc95b.jpg

unohana-retsu-kon-and-kotetsu-isane-bleach-drawn-by-gin-moku-sample-d381ce49b9ccb3ad6e392fdddc98f0ca.jpg

unohana-retsu-and-kotetsu-isane-bleach-drawn-by-ghostdoctor-sample-7afdf48bd9add9f8165066dc127c32ac.jpg

kotetsu-isane-bleach-drawn-by-shynrinn-sample-3fdc436cb29802de849022b9c36e07e2.jpg

Bleach continues to stay one of my favorite series of all time, a big part of that going to its robust but unique roster. One of the most unsung female goddesses in the anime, is Kotetsu Isane, who is introduced as the lieutenant (or vice captain) of squad four, who specialize in healing and spells of restraint, or bakudo. The first thing you'll notice about her is her overwhelming height and shy nature. Silver hair in a very unique and foreign feeling style, you'll also pick up on her lack of self confidence. She looks at Unohana Retsu (past BotW) with much admiration and wishes to be like her. Insane's abilities lie mostly in what she can do without being in your face and battling you, she is capable of powerful spells and can heal at an impressive rate, being instrumental to long, drawn out battles. My favorite part of modest Isane is that while she wears her traditional uniform and tries desperately to hide it, canonically and confirmed, Isane has an absolute weapon of a body! Among the curviest and most thicc in the anime (and there are quite a few) Isane stands amongst the very best in terms of the tools she was given. She is quietly many people's favorite, but she does fall behind in popularity with former babes of the week like Rangiku, Orihime, Yoruichi and Nelliel being overwhelmingly more popular. She also gets very limited screen time in the series. She also has a sister who serves as the co-vice captain for the 13th division. You wouldn't be able to tell they are related as her sister is quite ordinary and unimpressive in every imaginable way. It's nice to see that through her efforts in the series, she does obtain the title of a captain, which many soul reapers strive for and is considered a great honor.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!​

Babe of the Week
Week 189

Isabella Valentine
Soul Calibur Series

isabella-valentine-soulcalibur-drawn-by-fumio-rsqkr-sample-88a7eff754e61a8e924cb4363ed3f630.jpg

isabella-valentine-soulcalibur-drawn-by-neoartcore-sample-30a2f7a074064e1f808af73ff4a0da0f.jpg

isabella-valentine-soulcalibur-and-1-more-drawn-by-lexaiduer-273125fe0b2a73f7021f2d22e02b1afe.jpg

isabella-valentine-soulcalibur-and-1-more-drawn-by-nyaasora-8664a09a45e5507bf9acf1d21850e6a6.jpg

Isabella Valentine, or as most of us know her, Ivy, is a staple character and likely the most recognizable character of the Soul Calibur series, more so than even Nightmare. The story of Soul Calibur can be a complicated one, but in a nutshell, Ivy is the daughter of a pirate named Cervantes who had an obsession with a cursed weapon, Soul Edge. When he died, Soul Edge sought her out and used her, preparing her to be it's next host, Ivy losing her soul in the process, but the intelligent, alchemist, dominatrix lady had made contingencies, preparing a false soul to keep her alive until she could get to the bottom of things. While mostly neutral in the games, she is naturally a force for good as she wishes to eradicate Soul Edge, an evil blade. She created the Snake Sword, which alters between blade and whip states, fragments of the sword able to split off and attack enemies individually. She is physically strong, and likes to assert dominance. Ivy is knowing for her massive tits. I said it. She has the largest knockers in the series, and 9 out of 10 times they are out, jiggling and on full display. Her revealing clothing, bob styled silver hair, high heels and accent make her an easy favorite for fans, despite being labelled as generally difficult to use in the games. I've never been a huge fan of Ivy's but I fully understand her popularity and continued relevance in the series. Bet your ass she'll be in Soul Calibur 7, if and when that happens.​

Babe of the Week
Week 190

Talho Yuki
Eureka Seven Series

talho-yuuki-eureka-seven-and-1-more-drawn-by-satou-shouji-sample-6ead83c21384dc5efdddb684f5f6ad39.jpg

talho-yuuki-eureka-seven-and-1-more-drawn-by-kusaka-maichi-b10ada70fdda5e37164ce3381e4dd1e7.jpg

talho-yuuki-eureka-seven-and-1-more-drawn-by-kobayashi-yuuji-sample-700a248da6399d9ef0b4165969cf600c.jpg

talho-yuuki-eureka-seven-and-1-more-drawn-by-yu-65026-03a7bc9bdd1c681f7963c81461835242.jpg

talho-yuuki-eureka-seven-and-1-more-drawn-by-isse-535287d3bf1be0f6af2f1e54dbd342ea.jpg

talho-yuuki-eureka-seven-and-1-more-drawn-by-miyaji-akira-sample-a16c5c120b1f3fd39d73df4b44e2e9a2.jpg

I have watched Eureka Seven maybe seven times, but I never manage to finish the series, as it was on TV at the time, and it got hard to keep up with episodes. I will revisit it someday, if I have time. Talho always stood out to me, because of her neat design and teasing nature. Among the characters in the series she seemed on that was very adult and adult-oriented, consuming alcohol and aged in her mid twenties at the series start, which was refreshing as anime so often tries to convince us that 25 year old supermodels are 15 year old high schoolers. From what I remember, she has a temper, but does mean well for everyone and it seems that later in the series she becomes a more motherly and caring individual, and a core character in the story. I love her appearance, it screams "easy" but I'm for it, and honestly, I'd probably wear her outfit. It looks comfortable and the colors go well together. I'll find time to look into this series in more detail to find out more about her.

Babe of the Week
Week 191

Sagiri Yamada Asaemon
Hell's Paradise Series

yamada-asaemon-sagiri-jigokuraku-drawn-by-kylwooo-sample-942efdb42fc4822f4a01a0caa2926560.jpg

yamada-asaemon-sagiri-jigokuraku-drawn-by-rasipan-sample-a950a8f28ffff0c8a353b532c3b82614.jpg

yamada-asaemon-sagiri-jigokuraku-drawn-by-komura-hiroto-sample-8a75fa1c64de65b1f2633e6a893a8d0f.jpg

yamada-asaemon-sagiri-and-gabimaru-jigokuraku-drawn-by-himari-h-i8-sample-dbafc58cea1a952b9df753d11d.jpg

yamada-asaemon-sagiri-jigokuraku-drawn-by-skyrail-sample-dad6fe6d0e9b863971f58a49e42e8c61.jpg

yamada-asaemon-sagiri-jigokuraku-drawn-by-ouoia-sample-7780ca661003ada8fff901724323f9ef.jpg

I recently finished watching Hell's Paradise and found it entertaining and engrossing. The character designs are excellent, and the world is colorful, story rich, and the combat is just smooth as butter, and hard-hitting. Sagiri is my favorite so far among the female cast, coming from a clan of blade testers who serve as executioners for the shogun. She executes criminals at the call of the shogun and asks no questions, their technique meant to kill without pain, and usher the deceased criminal into the afterlife painlessly. Sagiri has great skill, but when she cuts imperfectly, she battles internal demons, the strife and pain of those she kills haunts her, and it seems there is an even deeper meaning to this. Sagiri is a kind woman, but has a hard exterior, smug even at times, she comes off cold and distant, but cares for her companions and has shown to have a lot of heart. The lines between morality and duty become blurred, and when she can balance chaos with tranquility, her swordsmanship is a true marvel. A very traditional and simple appearance, Sagiri's long hair, beautiful eyes and modesty make her stand out, she is almost confident and nervous at the same time, as that seems to be a running theme with her thoughts and abilities. Several scenes do reveal that she's got quite the booba, though she is very modest, and little things like that just make a girl even sexier. Cannot wait for Hell's Paradise to continue, and I am sure there will be more Babes of the Week from this series.​

Babe of the Week
Week 192

Reina
Tekken Series

reina-tekken-and-1-more-drawn-by-miche-sample-27cf771f107460dc8e49cfd25f9fb03b.jpg

reina-tekken-and-1-more-drawn-by-geoffrey-daigon-sample-940a9f2e9fa35514bab9965a18649187.jpg

reina-tekken-and-1-more-drawn-by-rejean-dubois-sample-ce16b3b46ff7e385105b2ca4bb7cfe45.jpg

reina-tekken-and-1-more-drawn-by-yagi2013-sample-4244c63b9d229eb3f31d5ae3eafcd943.jpg

reina-tekken-and-1-more-drawn-by-kittymiya-e9cf47b502a7b410ccc20e34d6c6fb36.jpg

Reina is a mysterious new character introduced in Tekken 8. She is a young and friendly woman of somewhat petite build. It's when she enters a fight with others, namely those in her own family line (who are unaware of her existence even) where she truly shows her sadistic and overwhelming power. On top of being in great shape, Reina can move quickly, and deliver punishing blows, some infused with a violet and gold lightning. Staples of the Mishima fighting style are peppered into her own, combining it with other styles to make her techniques unique. Reina seems like a sweet girl next door, but under the right - or wrong - circumstances, she exhibits next level Boss Bitch attitude, and speaks down to others, having confidence similar to that of a gang boss of some kind. Her very voice changes to that of a ruffian, someone who is looking to intimidate and flatten her opposition. Purple is my favorite color, so she gets bonus points for the purple tips in her hair and the outfit.

Babe of the Week
Week 193

Master Raven
Tekken Series

master-raven-tekken-and-1-more-sample-77d0bcb7a6d296912a65c9b041c845f8.jpg

master-raven-tekken-and-1-more-drawn-by-houjoh-7th-heaven-6817d4658ddff7b2a62248fb1063705a.png

master-raven-tekken-and-1-more-drawn-by-ch3wry-sample-a30868785056447994c749a63ff93c75.jpg

master-raven-tekken-and-1-more-drawn-by-tea-nakenashi-bede218ba10d58bc0f84eddb7133b5d0.jpg

master-raven-tekken-and-1-more-drawn-by-bb-baalbuddy-sample-8ae18e6e4c0f094cb673e8d15ebee879.jpg

It is now Black History Month, and while Master Raven's origins are "unknown" I think we can agree that she is a worthy character to kick off the month. Master Raven is a high class agent in the United Nation's Raven Unit. This unit includes her subordinate, Raven, and her mentor, Victor - called the Phantom Raven. There are likely many others, but it seems Master Raven is in a place where she has many subordinates and only answers to a handful of people. The goal of the UN and their Raven unit is to eradicate evil from the world where they can, and Master Raven is no exception. Having a tough exterior, she is in peak physical condition, and wears somewhat traditional ninja gear, similar to Raven, though it seems there are cybernetic implants located by her ears, framing her face. The Raven unit is known to use high tech equipment, and like her loyal follower, Master Raven uses ninjutsu, especially teleportation techniques to overwhelm and defeat opponents. She looks like she could have come from a Metal Gear Solid game, her sword vibrates at high frequencies to cut even through tanks with relative ease. Her hair is probably my third favorite part of her appearance, after her lips and boobs of course. As Raven before her, she really doesn't show much in terms of personality, quite stoic, and focused on the mission with minimal commentary.​

Babe of the Week
Week 194

Kana Kimishima
Parasyte: The Maxim Series

kimishima-kana-kiseijuu-drawn-by-miura-n315-sample-ad710757ff729a75a8c3838aa3c174ad.jpg

kimishima-kana-kiseijuu-drawn-by-yoruhasu-gekkei-sample-818aa2e6f364b8540d180d09816e3fed.jpg

kimishima-kana-kiseijuu-drawn-by-miura-n315-sample-8848ac04d47b8635bf7d93d9d8de22e2.jpg

kimishima-kana-kiseijuu-drawn-by-tanukimaso-0b169cc141e961bcc1ee1f876c2792f6.jpg

sample-88a2bc2e2eb915866a2d3794b09abd0c.jpg

Kana is a young woman of a carefree attitude and very appealing appearance. Typically only hanging out with a group of her male friends, Kana had no issues watching them bully people, as she mainly had no drives or motivations, and simply wanted amusement. This changed when her friends, and then boyfriend, beat up a young man named Shinchi. Kana's role in the story isn't a tremendously important one, but it shows what can happen when one tampers with things beyond their control. She has the ability to sense parasites, space aliens who have taken over human bodies and feed on humans when the opportunity arises. She assumes this is her ability to sense Shinchi (who has a parasite in his body), but is completely mistaken as her senses aren't keen on only him. It's worth a watch, and Kana is associated with one of the most moving songs I've ever heard in anime "Next to You" which somehow spurs feelings of love, sadness, dread, hope, calmness all in one. Try it out, though the song will haunt you for weeks, and does have more oomph if you are familiar with the content.

Kana is an absolute cutie with simple and beautiful features, long black hair to the center of her back, cute pink earmuffs and a scarf. She is definitely a romantic, but she barked up the wrong tree, and has to deal with the consequences.​

Babe of the Week
Week 195

Delinquent
Pokemon Series

minun-and-delinquent-pokemon-and-1-more-drawn-by-gingrjoke-sample-2ac08984887f5c5c2c6c13f3b07e8a05.jpg

sneasel-nidoqueen-pokemon-ranger-and-delinquent-pokemon-and-1-more-drawn-by-kinjero-sample-f2ab5410c.jpg

mightyena-cacnea-and-delinquent-pokemon-and-1-more-drawn-by-pon-yui-sample-b1f8f15cb97cfc786de4452f6.jpg

images-23.jpg

pawmo-and-delinquent-pokemon-and-1-more-drawn-by-ida-idalol490-sample-e6fa80ed8bbb3cb9b3ab486b77ffac.jpg

delinquent-pokemon-and-1-more-drawn-by-rob-ishi-sample-bc850cf34a88bdf924fd88635618f473.jpg

A strong and scary woman who emits an aura of danger which naturally urges your body not to approach. The delinquent class in the Pokemon games isn't exactly a very dangerous one, but this is to appreciate and recognize the decision behind her design. While in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire she has western names like Destinee and Kylie, she also has Japanese sounding names in Scarlet and Violet like Kaya and Kaname, which leads me to believe that she is mixed. She seems to be of good stature and impressive in terms of physical presence, and doesn't like to be bothered, seems to be a protective older sister type at times. She uses typically dark types, Poochyena, Mightyena, Cacnea, Spinarak, Sneasel and Sharpedo among her common species in her roster. She seems the type of woman you'd hate to run into in a dark alley, but she also seems to have a deep care in her eyes, particularly for her Pokemon, perhaps seeking some sort of validation? Her thick sandy blonde hair with a star design atop her head is quite cool. Her relaxed dressing style in sweats, typically brandishing a cute Minun on her back. Long blue nails, blue lipstick, and my favorite, a pair of very casual flip flops. I love her style and how her body language screams for people to keep away. Under that tough exterior is a potentially sweet young woman who wants to be accepted. Or she just wants your wallet. Beat it, punk!​

Babe of the Week
Week 196

Galena
Jump Force Series

d25039fe2c43da14c41710ca8023b16e.jpg

Fp-SFFLAa-YAUap-Zq.jpg

sddefault.jpg

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f.jpg

galena-by-abrakabadarka-dfw8ped-375w.jpg

Jump Force was a weird but cool dream game of mine where characters from different Shonen Jump manga collide with our world. To be honest, the game sounded better on paper, and while it had an exciting roster and decent graphics, the game suffered from poor marketing, shortcuts, and in my opinion, very dull gameplay. How do you mess up a game with Yugi, Jotaro and Ichigo on the same team is beyond me. Several mainstay characters were also absent and never showed up. Something good that did come from the game was this little beauty, Galena. Galena wishes to destroy this world with Kane, and rebuild it with him to be considered gods of a new world. This is quite typical and almost cliche, but her appearance could deceive you as she is extremely cruel and enjoys seeing others in misery. A very attractive look and a spear to go with it, she seems like a fairy of sorts, but uses devastating ice, thunder and wind magic to blow her opponents away. She can also teleport short distances, and disguise herself, as done so with her alias, Angela. She's a meanie, but still very pretty. There have been many comparisons to Dragon Ball Xenoverse's Towa, as both are quite mean and use spears as a weapon.

Speaking of Towa...

Babe of the Week
Week 197

Towa
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Series

muten-roushi-and-towa-dragon-ball-and-2-more-drawn-by-kamishima-kanon-sample-5c3aeb28fed458c7921d4c0.jpg

towa-dragon-ball-and-1-more-drawn-by-kemachiku-dac02d14df656b7f8915108d70859217.jpg

towa-dragon-ball-and-1-more-drawn-by-tasaka-shinnosuke-sample-9fb9025a47809b2e1d253aff58012f30.jpg

towa-dragon-ball-and-1-more-drawn-by-ommmyoh-97153ffc7c8962209b20d69f96b92ea2.jpg

So Towa is to Xenoverse what Galena was to Jump Force but on a much higher scale. This character actually has history, both she and Galena created by Akira Toriyama. She is the sister of the Demon King, Dabura and has had many run ins with Dragon Ball mainstays and has proven to be a powerful fighter in her own way. When it comes to appeal and looks, I don't think you get much sexier than Towa, the alien (demonic) skin, the revealing curves, the long hair, she's the total package. Her abilities include flight, the famous ki blasts, Dark Magic which helps her manipulate and empower others, along with a bevy of powerful spear and magic attacks that make her dangerous up close, or at a distance. She has mean bitch attitude and is apparently a mom too. Demonic MILFs are in high demand these days.​

Babe of the Week
Week 198

Aisha (Showbiz / Sista A)
Rumble Roses Series

m321735662-1.jpg

aisha-rumble-roses-drawn-by-bowalia-cbd5872d44d197796d0175487cd11813.png

aisha-rumble-roses-drawn-by-ryu-ryu-s-form-site-82c2cda15c187cd9f75c14d945c29aa7.jpg

216490-aisha.jpg

2223380-new-60.jpg

Rumble Roses is a very unique wrestling video game where the entire roster is made of of beautiful females, with roughly 11 characters available, each having a face (good guy) and heel (bad guy) character, really making the roster 22. The story in the game is quite loose, and let's be honest, people weren't playing this for the gameplay or story, though the gameplay was actually solid. Slutty nurses, cowgirls and cursed ninjas aside, my favorite character in the series is Aisha - Dancing Sista Number 1. I don't know if the themes of the game have aged well, but her model (along with many others) were a marvel at the time, easily able to contend with the characters of Dead or Alive. Aisha, as a face is the rival of second main girl Dixie and seems to have a healthy rivalry with her. She is a dancer and singer I believe and has all of her curves out. She fights using a straight brawler style, kick to deliver punishing punches and kicks in place of grapple holds or submission maneuvers. Aisha is just damn hot, with dark skin and blonde hair, she screams trouble but you simply cannot deny her. As a heel, going by the name Showbiz in the first game and Sista A in the second, she shows a lot more focus in the sexual aspect of her appeal, even pole dancing as a part of her entrance. She abandons what little sportsmanship she had, and embraces exposing herself at any opportunity. I do like her wearing the gold though. I hope Rumble Roses comes back somehow, but in today's day and age and today's extremely defensive market, it seems very unlikely.​

Babe of the Week
Week 199

Ryuko Matoi
Kill la Kill Series

matoi-ryuuko-and-senketsu-kill-la-kill-drawn-by-minx-art-sample-844d18af8edef676739211df2566375a.jpg

matoi-ryuuko-and-senketsu-kill-la-kill-drawn-by-yanagi-marie-sample-9d45167323fab0099cb9ccaabaa22965.jpg

matoi-ryuuko-kill-la-kill-drawn-by-takatisakana-sample-953681b07e48ed9954fd52d385be0695.jpg

matoi-ryuuko-and-senketsu-kill-la-kill-drawn-by-cheshirrr-sample-65a02e49af254090cc22d4cf94d9c44f.jpg

matoi-ryuuko-kill-la-kill-drawn-by-argent-moon-sample-263831fc037236f5ab19bcea66d105ff.jpg

Ryuko is the strong, fast, powerful swordswoman who is out to avenge her father. When I first watched Kill la Kill I remember being wildly entertained by it's wild style and of course the designs of the characters. Once Ryuko and Senketsu hit it off, everything becomes a blur of sword clashing, panty flashing madness. I may have to re-visit this at some point as I have forgotten a lot of it, but do remember always being hyped up for Ryuko's ballsy nature and how cute she was. Superhuman strength, speed and recovery when using her life fiber suit Senketsu, she is always at the forefront of some sort of battle against oppression and authority, and I think the blacks, yellows and reds of her outfit are freaking perfect. Panty and boob shots aside, Ryuko cares deeply for those close to her, though sometimes she can be hot-headed and get into trouble.

Babe of the Week
Week 200

Sailor Mars
Sailor Moon Series

hino-rei-and-sailor-mars-bishoujo-senshi-sailor-moon-drawn-by-ruriwo-ruriwo1894-sample-c66e1ded65004.jpg

hino-rei-and-sailor-mars-bishoujo-senshi-sailor-moon-drawn-by-dj-jdite-sample-cadb2e00c707a7796b1e7e.jpg

hino-rei-sailor-mars-and-super-sailor-mars-bishoujo-senshi-sailor-moon-drawn-by-danmakuman-sample-41.jpg

hino-rei-and-sailor-mars-bishoujo-senshi-sailor-moon-drawn-by-danmakuman-sample-4fb66d7af11c778bd6ab.jpg

hino-rei-and-sailor-mars-bishoujo-senshi-sailor-moon-sample-eea5daae9431c851d4890daa8b33bb37.jpg

hino-rei-and-sailor-mars-bishoujo-senshi-sailor-moon-drawn-by-happynaru23-sample-2d8e94011dfb86ed710.jpg

hino-rei-and-sailor-mars-bishoujo-senshi-sailor-moon-drawn-by-rasneko-sample-9fa1a74ca107d2def9a6d17.jpg

Sailor Mars, or Rei Hino is probably one of the first animated girls I have ever seen. I remember her being very pretty and bad ass, and shooting fire too. The red and white outfit, her gloves, her heels, and the big purple bow on her chest, it was super cool to see and I think she still stands as one of the first anime girls I saw and felt wonder for. Rei is a priestess as well as a sailor guardian, and her skills with fire help her greatly in fighting evil. Able to clean spirits and use flames for protection as well, she is a reliable force of good while still being very much a young lady with young lady interests. Though her father seems to be somewhat of a business man more concerned with business, Rei at least starts off with low expectations for men around her, but does find a lot of joy in music and staying up to date with pop culture. I have to see how this story actually ends, as I've seen so many episodes, but likely out of order and repeats and I am curious about how Rei and the other Sailor Scouts end up. Flaming finger guns for the win. She is an absolutely legendary character to me, an unforgettable look and a classic style.​

Back
Top Bottom