Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Protect the...Queen...

MrPenguin

Supernova
Sir Isac Grimmar walked through the halls of the castle. He rubbed his chin as his armor made him highly noticeable. It was a standard white color with a red cross on the tabard of it. Sir Isac had short brown hair with his bangs reaching to his forehead. Isac's facial hair was that of a simple Goatee with a stubble of hairs around the lower parts of his cheeks. His green eyes scanned the walls. 'Wonder why the Queen wanted to hear of me right after that mission. Never the less I best not keep her waiting.'

He hugged onto his helmet to his side as his other arm freely swayed back and forth. Isac finally got to the main room in which he would meet her. The King himself was off visiting a neighboring friend. Usually the Queen went with him. Which made this all the more odd.

The Queen, her title was all that was her husband. She ruled without his word or his company for some time and yet her bed was cold at night. She needed some affections and her servants were loyal to her delerious husband. Her name was Catherine and she ruled the realm truly. She looked about the room and saw that her dismissed servants were relucatant to leave her.

"I said leave now!" She bellowed as her Ladies in waiting were put off their element and dismissed. She awaited in the throne room and relaxed finally. She needed to just remain calm and work through her sexual frustrations and anger. She longed for a young stallion her own age to please her. She was forced to marry to young, a mere child and now she was queen. The guards had returned from the hunt and she grew excited. The one night she had waited to give her progress returned.

Her long curls were pinned in an intricate fashion and her lithe and supple form was hidden beneath layers of unneeded fabrics and bodices. She rose when he entered.

"I trust your mission went successfully?" She chided as she walked down the steps and approached him.

Once he heard her words he went on one knee as all knights did as he placed his helmet on the ground as he bowed his head. "It went to plan my Queen. It was only mere bandits after all." Sir Isac then lifted his head up. "Though I don't understand as to why you'd need me to tell you this...Was there something else you'd like to ask of me?" Isac said to her as he kept on one knee.

Isac felt kinda odd how he was around the same age as her. Though he was a rookie Knight from a noble family that became quite famous for having brave swordsmen in the family.

"My true reason for you is to stay as my consort this season. I have grown tired and bored of the monotomous women of court and need a person my age to best me in words and make me truly laugh. My husband is to be away for a while and I would you mind if you were my companion. I am asking you as a woman not a queen." She indicated with her hand for him to rise and she took his free hand.

"Come and take a turn with me in the gardens so we may talk more comfortably." She added as she linked arms with him.

Isac blinked for a moment as she began ask him to be her company. Though Isac didn't exactly know if this would be granted by the king. Isac rose from where he knelt only to have an arm around his own. "I don't know how much of a entertainment I shall be to you m'lady. I am after all a swordsmen and not a smith of words." Isac said as he began to walk with her. His helmet was being held in his other arm as his armor clanked as he took each step. 'I wish she gave me enough time to talk off this armor. Oh well. There will be time later I guess.'

Catherine stopped and noticed his obvious discomfort. "Would you like to freshen up before we go out for a turn about in the gardens. I would like to change myself." She added sweetly and then kisse him on the cheek. A strong jaw to match the strong body that was burried beneath the armor. "How about I meet you here in about an hour's time." She smirked and left him in the sun as she moved about the castle to her rooms. She washed her face of the light powder and rouge. She dressed in a simple cotton dress and allowed her hair to break free from the ribbons. She looked her age and a completely different person.

Making her way back to the gardens, Catherine could not wait until she saw Sir Issac once more.

As she kissed him he blushed badly. Isac then shook his head, 'Why did she do that?! She shouldn't be flirtatious to a mere knight...' Isac thought as he shook it from his mind. 'No no no. It must of been just a friendly gesture...yes, that has to be it.' With that he went to his modest room to change out into a green tunic and cotton brown pants. Sir Isac met back with her later since it took a bit to take off all the armor he had. His step had more spring since the lack of armor. Seeing her he smiled, "I return m'lady."

"I hardly recognize you, Sir Issac. I think you have transformed yourself." Catherine smiled as she turned to face him. "Does it not feel good to be free of that extra armor?" She asked and she linked arms with him as well. "I feel the same. I used to dress like this before my marriage. I feel like my old self once more. My ladies are throwing a fit but I have dismissed the women I thought to have a day to myself." She added gently and turned about in the gardens. "What do you like to do on your free time."

Isac looked at her as she talked, "Me? Changed? It doesn't feel like it." Isac smiled as he felt her arm link to his soon after. "Yes, it does feel like a burden has been lifted from my back each time I take it off." Isac continued to smile. 'How old of a meeting...' Isac thought to himself as he walked a bit with her. "What I do on my free time? Easy, I sleep." Isac says with a soft chuckle. "I usually just train and sleep if I am not on a mission."

Catherine smiled. "I can scarcely think of a time I was alotted to be alone and think. I can scarcely think of time I had to think or even breathe. I was being asked to do this and that without a break for myself." She added as she led him to a garden bench. "I feel like half the time I am trapped under a facade, a mask of sorts and I cannot break free. Have you ever felt that way? This is the real me and hardly any of the staff recognize me."

Isac looked at her as she began to talk. It was amazing how much of her feelings she poured onto him. Isac wondered why she would trust him of all people with how she felt? Never the less he listened till she ask him a question, "Well, I rarely myself feel like I am wearing a mask...wekk a mental one at least. I figure what good is it to hide who you are? Does it help the kingdom or even yourself? No, to me it seems as a mask only seems to keep you from living the way you want to live."

Back
Top Bottom