Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

started watching Sex and The City. im loving all 4 girls personalities, it seems like they compliment each other's personalities.

I just finished watching Fallout. It was actually surprisingly good. It was sillier than I expected, but I don't really watch trailers. I know it's from games, but I just haven't played them. Though the show made me interested. A good watch~

I just finished watching Fallout. It was actually surprisingly good. It was sillier than I expected, but I don't really watch trailers. I know it's from games, but I just haven't played them. Though the show made me interested. A good watch~
Yeah, I don't know if you've ever played Fallout, but it's really a pretty tongue in cheek approach to the apocalypse. It's pretty silly, but so much fun. The show did a great job of capturing the feel of the games. If you like games it's worth checking out, though they can be a big undertaking.

a few weeks ago i finished 'the boys' and i highly recommend it to anyone who likes superheroes with a little (a lot) more blood and mature themes!
it's something i've been looking to roleplay as well but it's not as big as fallout at the moment, so i'll most likely wait until the hype returns for season 4 in june!

Back
Top Bottom