Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey New Roomie!

MrPenguin

Supernova
Taylor walked into the room as he smiled, "Well, looks like a nice place." Taylor said as he brought in his stuff. After a bit he had brought all his stuff into the empty room. Taylor looked outside from the window. His body was strong from the fact he played basketball most of his free time. "So, why did your other room mate leave." He said turning around to her as his black t-shirt and blue jeans were the clothes that rest on his body for the time being. His eyes were a vibrant green and his hair was black and short.

Joanna was sitting on the counter in the kitchen of her apartment as Taylor moved his stuff into the bedroom. "Yeah, I like it quite a bit," the girl said. She was only just 21, somewhat short at 5'3" with brown hair and eyes, somewhat slender but with a decent sized bust and butt. She was cute, but with just enough sex appeal to get her more than decent tips at the bar where she worked 3 nights a week. "Something about wanting to get married and have kids or something..." she answered him.

"Ah, well I guess we'll be seeing that person alone in a year or two huh?" Taylor said in a cold humor. Then he popped out a box of foods from his old place as he began filling the empty places in the refrigerator. "Well, atleast you got the Amazing Taylor to keep you some company in this bleak existence we can being an American." Taylor said taking out a can of Orange flavored pop. He popped the lid slowly as the fizz rose to the top then simmered down afterward.

"Probably more like a month or two, but yeah," Joanna said, laughing lightly. Watching him open a can of pop, she held out a hand. "So, how good is the Amazing Taylor at sharing?" she asked, mostly kidding. Normally, she would've just leaned over and grabbed the can from him. "You can kinda see where everything is, and you mostly know my work schedule everything, anyway, so we should be good, right?"

"Depends...How much money you giving the Amazing Taylor to have some pop? Amazing people need money too ya know." Taylor said as he handed her another one. Soon enough he closed the door of the fridge as he began to drink his. "Yup we are good." Taylor said to her softly as he sipped more. "Though of course if you hear alot of squeaking in my room you'll know if I'm home." Taylor told her just wanting her hear her flip out for him saving such a dirty thing.

Joanna simply quirked an eyebrow at him until he handed her a pop. She had just opened it and taken a drink when he mentioned squeaking coming from his room and nearly choked. She managed to swallow and calm down a little, still laughing on the inside. "Taylor, I did NOT need to know that you can't sit still while masturbating. Cuz God knows you never get any," she said jokingly. Truth be told, if he'd ever brought up the subject, she'd be more than willing to give him some loving. But it was best to steer clear of that particular subject.

"Oh really? Well, I guess I'll have to rely on you for pleasure eh?" Taylor said teasingly. Though of course he knew it would atleast make her react a little bit. Taylor then went to the couch as he sat down. Then he turned the tv on to flip through a couple shows.

Joanna moved to the couch with him and curled up on the other end. She'd worked late the night before and was a little tired. Hoping for a energy boost from the soda, she took another drink then looked over at him. "Oh, yeah, because you SO want some of this," she said, rolling her eyes. As he started flipping channels, she looked toward the tv, but soon, she simply set her soda on the floor and was drifting off for a nap.

Taylor looked as she was huddled up at her corner of the couch sleeping. Smiling he then moved her body so she was more sprawled out and her head was in his lap. With that he continued to watch Tv and drink. Taylor had known her for a long time so it wasn't odd for him to do such a thing.

Joanna squirmed and murmured a little as she was moved, but soon she quieted and simply nuzzled into his lap, still unconscious and not realizing what she did.

Taylor sighed as she cuddled up more into his lap. "Heh, silly as always." Taylor said as he went through the channels as he place his arm on her side to let it relax. Taylor stared at the Tv absent mindly as he was getting quite bored. Taylor wanted to put his Xbox 360 up but, that would wake her up just by getting up to do it.

Joanna didn't sleep long. Soon, she was stirring, turning her face into what she thought was a pillow but was really his crotch and pressing in a little, not wanting to wake up. Within seconds, her eyes flew open and she sat upright, bolting to the other end of the couch. Quickly running her fingers through her hair, she turned sharply to face the tv, her face a deep red. "Erm....sorry about that..." she mumbled.

Taylor just laughed at her as she freaked out. "Heh, guess even in your sleep you can't get your mind off my crotch." Taylor said to her as he patted her back, "It is ok. Hoped you like the little nap though." Taylor said to her as he got up. "Well, I am gonna take a shower. Better not see you peeking in on me." Taylor was soon into the bathroom as he had began his shower. Though he did forget to lock the door as he was use to being in a room by himself. Soon his body was out of his clothes as he immerse his body into the water.

Joanna was in the middle of a silent lecture to herself about actually going to bed for naps, as well as having invited him to live with her in the first place when he said he was going to take a shower, Her cheeks blushed even deeper, because right now, the ONLY thing she wanted to do was to climb into the tub with him and show him what she really thought of him. She managed to resist and went to her room, allowing her computer to boot up.

As he let the water rush over him he then felt like a dumbass. "Hey! Joanna! Could you go into my room and get my Shampoo?" Taylor asked her as he really didn't mind if she saw him naked.

Head. Desk. That's exactly what Joanna did when she heard Taylor, followed by a look up at the ceiling. Couldn't make this easy on me? Or even moderately simple? she fumed. "Yeah, sure," she called back, walking to his room and looking around for the shampoo. When she found it, she took it back to the bathroom trying - but not really succeeding - to keep from staring at Taylor's naked body. "H-here ya go," she said, whipping her head around so that she wasn't looking in the direction of the shower and thrust the shampoo towards him.

Taylor merely smiled at her as she blushed and looked away. "If you like you can join me in the shower." He said to her as he wondered what she would think of that. Of course if she actually did do it he wouldn't really mind. She was after all beautiful and he liked her alot. Though he highly doubted it.

Hearing him say that was too much for Joanna. Turning her head to look at him, she smiled a little. "Don't mind if I do," she said softly before pulling her t-shirt over her head. She quickly got naked and stepped into the shower, pulling the curtain closed so that the floor wouldn't get wet.

Taylor looked at her as he blinked. He looked up and down at her. Soon enough he whistled. "Nice body." He said with a smile as he looked at her. Taylor then turned around as he began to bath himself. "So, why did you decide be so daring?" He asked as it wasn't really like her to do something like this. Though it made him very curious. Of course he was good at hiding any trace of amazement.

As he turned around, Joanna wrapped her arms around him and pressed her body against his back, her hands wandering over his chest. "Well...I've kinda always wanted to shower with you..." Although, when I dream about it, you certainly aren't worried about getting clean. "So when you offered, I couldn't resist."

Taylor looked at her for a moment as she pressed herself against him. Smiling as he turned around and gave her a nice long kiss on her lips. Then he pulled from the kiss as he looked at her, "Are you sure you only wanted to take a shower with me?" Taylor asked her perking a brow up. Though of course he knew she did. Taylor had his arms around her as they rest just a bit above her butt.

Joanna gasped as he turned around and kissed her but quickly recovered and kissed him back, her arms slipping around his neck. "Well, yeah. Although...." she grinned wickedly, "in my fantasies, you weren't overly concerned with getting clean."

As she said that he only smiled, "Don't worry...I am only concerned about it after we get a bit dirty of course." With that he continued to kiss her as his hand grabbed her butt for a bit then traced up her back. His kisses then were added with his tongue slipping into her mouth. He began to play around with her tongue as he swirled around it.

Joanna moaned into the kiss a little, still finding it hard to believe that he wanted her. She let her hands roam over his body, over his back and chest before slowly drifting lower. "Dirty, huh? Just how dirty do you want to get?"

((Sorry for the late response))

Back
Top Bottom