Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Online Shop Names

So, I was told by some friends in my local LARPing community, Amtgard, that I should open a shop on facebook for selling my paintings and for making weapons for people. The thing is, I want to come up with an interesting name, but seem to be hitting a bit of writer's block for a name that rolls off the tongue, and to be honest, I kind of want something that rhymes or sounds catchy.

A little info, my name in the society is Aubrii Cinder, so I would prefer to try and put at least one of the 2 names in the name of the shop, whether it be Aubrii, or Cinder.

Some ideas I have thought of but am not certain if I like, and some to be honest don't rhyme, but it sounded interesting when I wrote it down.

Cinder's Trove
Cinder's Curios
Cinder's Crafty Creations
Artsy Aubrii (or Artsy Aubrii's Booth)
Aubrii's Bizarre Bazaar (Or switch it to Bizarre Aubrii's Bazaar)
Cinder's Stuff

Any ideas you might come up with I would like to hear and it might give me more ideas. Also, please let me know if you like any of those that I wrote above.

It's a good enough name for name's sake and hits notes for catchy. The other ones either seem a bit long or not as 'accessible' at first read if that makes sense. Other than that, I can't say - you're the best judge of the fit for your store. I can't speak for others, but I find that first one safe for the masses at least.

Back
Top Bottom