Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luxuria’s Roleplay Requests

Luxuria2020

Meteorite
~Luxuria’s Request Thread~
Hello Bluemoon~<3
I’m Luxuria, but you can call me Lux. I’m on the hunt for a roleplay or two from you fine authors.

Before we get started let’s lay down a few rules:
  1. I am a huge fan of an even plot to smut ratio in a long term plot.
  2. I’m not too picky on your literacy, as long I can read what you’ve written.
  3. When it comes to my F-List no means no, maybe means let’s talk, and yes and fav are a big green light.
    1. My F-List
  4. I’m a ciswoman, but I will roleplay intersex women/men, cismen, and genderfluid people.
  5. I only rp with characters between the ages of 17-40, there will be no negotiations on this.
  6. RP is cooperative, that means if you dislike how it’s going or want to implement your own ideas, you are more than welcome to say so and I won’t be offended.
  7. I haven’t written a fanfic since I was 13 so I likely won’t be very good with characters in a fandom, but I will be more than happy to do any fandom setting I’m familiar with.
  8. A 💋 next to anything means Smut Heavy preferred.
  9. State whether the pair is mxm, fxf, fxm, or any of the varying shades on the gender spectrum.
Plot Ideas
Some plots that I find interesting, can be mixed and matched and even the dynamic changed up.

• She was an elf forced to guard an ancient temple’s sacred treasure. What she didn’t know was that treasure already had protection from the tribe of beast-men that lived in the forest, nor that the gods had claimed she was a gift to the tribe.
  • They’d been raised together, the mage and the royal heir, close friends yet never crossing that social line that seperated them. Until the day the king was killed by the 2nd​ born and the heir chased from the palace.
  • The world can be a very harsh place, that’s probably how they’d ended up living on the streets. When a stranger offers them a home and food, is it out of kindness or an expectation for something in return.
  • The concept of Angels and Demons has been well known in the popular conscious, to the point where some even revere or fear them. They’re all too real and not very different in their desires for the world.
Pairings
If my plot cravings don’t tickle your fancy here are some pairings that we can springboard off of
  • Teacher/Student
  • Student/Student
  • Step-Siblings
  • Sibling/Siblings’s best friend
  • Step-Parent/Stepkid
  • Parent/Kid’s Friend
  • Best Friends
  • College Roommates
  • Co-Workers
  • Boss/Employee
  • Royalty/Servant
  • Anthro/Human
  • Anthro/Anthro
  • Vampire/Human
  • Vampire/Werewolf
  • Werewolf/Dhampir(Half-Vampre think Rayne, Blade, or D)
Settings
Settings are important any and all plots and pairings can be put into any type of setting, these are just my favorites~
  • Fantasy
    • High Fantasy
    • Urban Fantasy
  • Sci-Fi
    • Spaceships and Blasters
    • Fantasy Fusion
    • Western Fusion
  • Post-Apocalyptic
    • Western Style
    • Zombie Outbreak
    • Demons/Aliens Conquer the world
  • Modern Setting
Favorite Fandoms
I like some fandom settings, and these are my absolute favorites
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Final Fantasy (4-10)
  • Elder Scrolls (Morrowind-Skyrim)
  • Fallout (3, New Vegas, 4)
  • The World Ends With You
  • My Hero Academia

Last edited:
Good evening my lovelies, It’s been awhile. I’m in the mood for a fun roleplay if you’re interested.

It's been awhile since my last foray intk roleplay, I find I've been missing it.

If any of you are interested drop me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom