Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Smaller? Yup. Effeminate? Mostly. Furry? Sure (NSFW)

DonutRex

Star
This is gonna be my male cravings thread. As in, males I desire playing at the moment.

Anyways, enough about me. Gonna shoot off a few rapid things so you can mash that Back button faster. Looking for mainly smut, surprise surprise. Say at least a 70/30 smut/plot. The weirder, the better. I only play anthro characters. You are free to play what you want. Think that's the main Back button bait, so onward.

Literacy is important. As everyone says, we all make mistakes. But there's a clear line of just wrong. Beyond that, 1-3 paragraphs a post is my usual, depends how much there is to write about and all that jazz. I'd also like the flow to be constant. Constant replies are awesome. Discord or PM's only. Won't be doin' threads.

Now ideas. Whatever. Scifi, fantasy, modern, post-apoc, pirates, tribal, slice of life, anything. Feel free to present one, or ask if I have any. Or we'll figure out characters and then ideas. This next bit is important F-list - Warning Kinks! Let me know what you like specifically/want to include. I'll do the same. Also tell me what you for sure don't want to include, just so I know.

And finally, the cast. A few things to say. I will only be playing one of the following characters. I'm willing to play multiple characters, but these are my mains, so only ever one of them. Not all of them are subby, some of them are manipulative or passive with no lean either way, or whatever else. By all means, tell me which you like and I'll probably be happy to play them.

Fennec
Giraffe
Canine... Thing? Probably wouldn't play with the wings
Pretty Pony

Ferals. Quadruped animals. These'll require some bit of fantasy or whatnot to 'em to communicate, whether it be verbal or telepathically.
One
Two
Three

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom