Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female The Sanguine Maiden (longterm vampire.)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
Most humans would be terrified of Vampires, and most hunters would slay them. However, there's one huntress who is different.

She was inflicted by the side effects of a dubious medicine while inflicted with a disease as a child. As she grew up, two noticable changes happened, one was physically growing a functional cock. The second was the fact she began producing a lot of blood to the point she has to forcibly bleed herself every few days to alleviate the discomfort of having too much blood in her veins.The woman decided to embrace these bizarre developments, deciding to become a vampire hunter.

Due to several encounters with the more common female vampires, the huntress figured out an alternative. In exchange for sparing their lives and stop hunting other humans to feed, she'd take them in as her property. Naturally, she would provide her own excess blood. It was definitely an offer that was tempting, but all still refused her offer. She would let the more peaceful who don't hurt humans go after feeding them, but would slay the more dangerous who wouldn't stop harming humans without hesitation.

Due to her methods, she's become known as the "Sanguine Maiden", who seeks for attractive female vampires to call her own. However, she's lonely and wants company.

Have this idea to change up the usual vampire roleplay formula. Basically it's a consensual Mistress-slave relationship with the vampire being the sub. I left this open for those who would be interested in playing two or more subs instead of one. I'll be wanting to play the Sanguine Maiden. This wouldn't be a smut fest, but with a plot as well. Basically, it'd be the maiden dealing with various vampires, helping out the peaceful one, and taking in the one(s) who submit to her.

My kinks would be consensual Mistress-slave, bondage, creampie, exhibitionism, public sex, harem and slutty outfits. I am open minded, so I can incorporate kinks you'd like as long as it doesn't fall into my limits. I can also omit things you're not a fan of.

Limits are sexual death and gore, underage characters, and anything that belongs in the toilet. I'm not too familiar with bloodplay, so I won't want any excessive or heavy bloodplay if desired. These are non-negotiable.

I try to respond as soon as possible, but work and life keeps me away for days sometimes. However, I don't abandon without warning if I start a roleplay. I commit! If I fall silent for several days, I ask that you contact me.

I do around two to three paragraphs comfortably per post usually, but I try to match my partner's efforts. Just don't expect me to do novel sized posts often, those will burn me out.

I'm looking for my partner being female, so as to keep this plot from devolving into a plotless smut fest. That's the case with male partners I had in the past, that and I enjoy more organic interactions.

If you have any questions or are interested, please contact me via PM.

Back
Top Bottom