Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Hell Bent for Leather

Lisbeth

Star
First off I'm a Lesbian, lets get that out of the way, and I'm only looking to RPing with other women, sorry guys, don't mind chatting with you though.

Anyway back to what I'm looking for

I'm looking for an Fxf RP that allows me to explore my more submissive side where my character can enter into a 24/7 consensual BDSM Relationship. The consensual is important to me. That's not to say I wouldn't enjoy other RPs, but this is what I'm craving. something set in the modern world, with solid characters and setting. Yes I want there to be smut and lots of it but I also want believable characters as well. If your interested pleas PM me. I'm happy to discuss potential ideas.

I don't have any set pairings, I prefer brainstorming with partners to come up with a scenario we both can enjoy.

Here is a somewhat limited list of my Kinks, I hope it will help you make a decision:

My List of kinks:

BDSM
Bondage (heavy / extreme)
Anal Sex (receiving)
Anal Fisting
Anal Training
Apparatuses
Biting
Begging
Blindfolds
Branding
Breast / Nipple Play (including painful treatment)
Breast / Nipple Worship (females only)
Caging
Choking
Consensual
Discipline / Reinforcement
Dirty Talking
Enemas
Extreme Humiliation
Electric Toys
Flogging/Whipping/Spanking
Face Slapping
Foot Gear (ballet boots)
Gags
Gagging/Deepthroat (with dildo / strap on)
Genital / Nipple piercings
Latex/Rubber (!!!!!)
Leather (!!!!!!!!!!!)
Leash & Collar
Masks (leatherhoods!!!!!!!!!!)
Mistress / Pet
Mistress / Slave
Messy
Objectification
Orgasm Control / Denial
Saliva (Spit on me)
Scratching
Sex Toys
Sexual Pain
Sexy / Slutty Clothing (lingerie, leather!!!!, latex, schoolgirl outfits 😉 )
Speech Restrictions
Strap-ons
Strip Tease
Verbal Abuse
Uniforms
Watersports

As stated this doesnt cover everything but hopefully it gives you a good base. As for my limits I do have some, I know its a shock to me to, they are as follows:

Bimbofication
Futa
Beastiality
Incest (Step Siblings are ok)
Lactation
Gore/Vore
Scat
Mutilation (Such as Removal of limbs and shit like that)

I think that covers the limits but if you have questions about them let me know, Im happy to answer.

I would like anywhere from a single paragraph three or four paragraphs, if you feel like more that's fine but a line or a sentence will not do, I need something to work with.

I do enjoy OOC chat and discussing the RP and where we would like it to progress.

Anyway I hope to hear from you soon,

-Lisbeth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom